Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,996 to 8,010 of 8119
-
11-04-11 09:19 #124Senior Member

Posts: 786Damn! Nice to know I'm not the only one. I thought I said something that she didn't like, but only got to speak to her once out of a half dozen attempts.
Originally Posted by Chica Luv
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-11 18:46 #123Senior Member

Posts: 995New Generation
I too have tried to call, but in the end have only been able to reach her via TEXT. Even then, she seemed like a flake. But of course that is anything new for many of these girls.
Originally Posted by Da_Hunter
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-11 21:34 #122Senior Member

Posts: 497I've tried to hook up with her at least 10 times (many times just getting voicemail or full voicemail). I have yet to get with her. Maybe she doesn't like the sound of my voice.
Originally Posted by Applex1234
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-11 13:47 #121Senior Member

Posts: 73I've seen her 3 times and all 3 were good! Each visit included BBBJ / dt, FS for $.20 HH which actually went much longer.
Originally Posted by AzCountryBoy
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-11 13:42 #120Senior Member

Posts: 73I've seen her 3 times and all 3 were good! Each visit included BBBJ / dt, FS for $.20 HH which actually went much longer.
Originally Posted by AzCountryBoy
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-11 13:27 #119Senior Member

Posts: 73I've seen her 3 times and all 3 were good! Each visit included BBBJ / dt, FS for $.20 HH which actually went much longer.
Originally Posted by AzCountryBoy
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-11 05:36 #118Senior Member

Posts: 42Yea seen her once while ago. BBBJ was nice buts thats all I can really recall from the experience. If you have a better time please report back.
Originally Posted by Desert Dog
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-11 02:50 #117Senior Member

Posts: 81i can co-sign on this. there is a certain provider who told me a few tidbits bout u that i think was just wrong of her to do. it was one of the reasons why i stopped seein her. i didn't want her doin the same to me and tellin my business to other providers. im not tryin to start beef dh. im just sayin ur personal info has come up in conversation with a certain provider on here during a session or two.
Originally Posted by Jlogger
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-11 00:08 #116Regular Member

Posts: 17I've seen her. Good service, cute, decent enough attitude. She's young, I think she said she's about 26. Got good deepthroat BBBJ and facefucking for $60. Did not have FS. Easy to hook up with.
Originally Posted by Desert Dog
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-11 23:09 #115Senior Member

Posts: 828Anyone of you Gentlemen Seen this One Before
Just wondering if anyone has seen this gal before? Saw her post in town some while back, but then not until this past weekend. If have details that need discretion, by all means PM me.
http://tucson.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...al-24/11200557
As always thanks in advance for any information,
D DOg
-
10-31-11 20:18 #114Senior Member

Posts: 77I think the adrenaline in meeting a provider for the first time is akin to a blind date is lost when you have to pour out your personal history and it becomes one sided. I have heard from providers that they are "intimate" with some hobbyists. My understanding is that hobbyists think by giving more info (personal and their posts) they get "more" from a provider. BTW, most of these providers complain that these hobbyists are acting 'effeminate" by talking about their troubles. I would think the providers are the ones with more stress meeting hobbyists of all types including weird and the extreme. I cannot imaging why we "hobbyists" burden the providers with our bullshit. I am sure they have a lot of it themselves.
Originally Posted by Jlogger
[View Original Post]
Me personally, tend to go with the flow. Most of the time, the providers tend to be intelligent and want to have a meaningful conversation about a range of topics and the higher performance number (closer to 10) indicates that providers are generally attuned to hobbyists moods. IMHO
-
10-31-11 18:00 #113Senior Member

Posts: 58One thing I do know has happened, and see it as a sort of carelessness of mongers is giving their usernames on here to providers. I have heard from providers the names and usernames of some of the mongers on here as well as their occupation etc. Some of these girls, have extremely large mouths and once they reach a certain comfort level with you, they don't hold back. Da_hunter, you are one of those guys who a provider said 'I see a client and he posts on USAsexguide and his username is da_hunter' and in subsequent visits more details would slip out, I'm assuming unintentionally.
But I suppose that is the risk of wanting some sort of 'connection'.
Originally Posted by Da_Hunter
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-11 17:07 #112Senior Member

Posts: 497I don't know if I agree with that. I think there have been maybe 5 providers I've seen that have asked for references. I can think of a few reasons why providers wouldn't ask for references. What I hear from some providers is that references don't mean all that much and many never call the references they are given anyhow. I also remember a time when a lot was written on this forum about the audacity of some providers thinking they could asks for references or personal info. I know one provider who asked me for my facebook page. That isn't happening.
Originally Posted by Kamma32
[View Original Post]
Personally, I think it would be wise for providers to share a lot more information. They could avoid a lot of bullshit and it would also give them a little more ammunition against assholes. Apparently many providers look at other providers only as competitors and aren't willing.
Just to add my two cents on who you should see. I thought Angelita was one of the best providers I've seen in a long time:
http://tucson.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/gorgeous-tall-and-petite-latina-playmate-20/14912909
She young and sweet. At least that is what I experienced and other reviews have concurred. The lack of English skills might get in the way. Just tell her "Tu eres mi primera". I'm sure she'll know what to do.
I would also think Ryan might be good for a first timer but I would explain that to her upfront so she doesn't go too wild on you:
http://tucson.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/experience-ryan-34/10046592
She is older and I think she might be very instructive and patient.
Others have written about Battina being their first and that it was a great experience:
http://tucson.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sweet-sexy-blonde-german-specials-reviewed-avail-till-6pm-24/15012899
Full disclosure: I have never seen Alexia or Morgan so I can't compare. I've read glowing reports about them though.
-
10-31-11 15:47 #111Senior Member

Posts: 995You are certainly welcome to your option.
BUT, that doesn't make it fact. It only makes it your option!
I've seen hundreds of providers, and very few asked for references. Additionally, some that did initially want references didn't require them in the end. I don't consider a provider that DOESN'T ask for references as someone that is careless or to avoided.
I would NEVER give a provider my work place name, address, phone number, email. Etc. I consider that carelessness on my part.
Most seasoned provider can get a good feel with regard to the person on the other end of the phone before they ever meet you. The providers that ask stupid questions like "are you affiliated with law enforcement in any way" or start asking a bunch of other personal questions are the ones I like to avoid. My experience is that these types of providers are either 1) inexperienced 2) have had recent / frequent trouble with the law, and are now gun shy 3) running some type of scam 4) or are just clueless. Ie someone I don't want to waste my time & money on anyway.
Try Angileta.
http://tucson.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...te-20/14912909
Or.
Ryan.
http://tucson.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...an-34/10046592
Either of these ladies WILL rock you world.
Chica Luv.
Originally Posted by Kamma32
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-11 01:15 #110Senior Member

Posts: 77If a provider does not ask for references, it automatically implies that they are careless and you should avoid them. Just email Alexia and she will ask you for work related info and just do it. She checked my work info very discretely. If you drag your feet then you become suspicious and will end up looking at Backpage ads and you will get royally screwed. You can bet your $$$ on it.
Originally Posted by SixtyNinem90
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




