Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1199

    I visited with Candace

    I called her because the option I wanted to try stood me up and she was on the list, and seemed to be in the same neighborhood. Well it turns out she was sharing a room with the one who stood me up (funny!). She was sweet on the phone. She asked if I would give her 10 minutes to dress, and I said sure. Well 15 minutes later she says she's sharing a room and they're still busy but she'll grab a 2nd room. Which she did. I told her, being nice, that I'd go an hour in that case.

    Completely accurate pix. I like that white trash look!

    However, her redbook reviews said she was great at uncovered flute. She'd have none of that, and has plenty of other ridiculous rules. To make it worse, after telling her I'd do an hour only for multiples (which she agreed to) , she only has one cover.

    I kind of enjoyed talking to her. So there was that. But it was a semi-ripoff and uninspired and too many rules.

    I wouldn't repeat unless in a pinch and only for a cheap QV.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    Saw Candice's ads and tried to reach her for a few days. Called again today and asked where she was. She answered BWI, and I replied that I thought she was in Alexandria. Before I could say anything else, she said "that's a old ad, sweetie," and hung up. (Yes "a" old ad, not "an" old ad, but what's a little grammar?)

    Now, I'll admit that I didn't notice that the ad was from 2 days ago, but the ad was still up today.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ght-21/6491375

    818-357-7232

    Second, a girl with even half a brain might have tried to entice me to drive up to BWI to see her, or at least to say that she hoped to meet me on her next trip.

    No wonder her rating on a west coast red book dropped from "real friendly" to "very hurried" in less than a year. I guess hanging up the phone is the maturity and patience she talks about in her ads.

    Now that the cat's out of the bag with the Puerto Rican girls, I can't get through to them this week, which leaves me scouring the over-inked dregs of BP.

  2. #1198
    LOL, LOL Now for her to make my ATF list she would have to take the little guy deep into the glains yes BBTC with a spit. Now get on over their & let her start the show off with her DFK`ing. Then let me know what ya think?

    Happy Hunting.

    AJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by SlapHappy4  [View Original Post]
    Bummer about your first try. Your second effort seems awesome. I'm interested in giving it a whirl. Care to share the details? BBBJ? Feel free to PM me.

  3. #1197

    Sure Enough?

    Good looking out, will look into that.

    Quote Originally Posted by BangHerHard  [View Original Post]
    I found a sexy black chick pictures with real pictures and she aims hard to please! Feel Bad for you man. Must search and read reviews. If I don't see a review I am not fucking with it. She has many reviews on another site and on AL USASEXGUIDE. She offers deep french kisses and does not rush. Paid for the hour stayed 3o mins over. She is a sexy black.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/25/6538076

  4. #1196

    Eva

    804-557-0292.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...als-19/5291525

    After 2 not so good experiences with west broad latinas, decided to take a fellow forum member's advice and stopped giving them my money. Enter Eva, this girl is hot but if your into spinners she is not for you, however those other there who much like me appreciate thickness on a lady as long as they are not fat will have a great time.

    The pictures are real just add about 8 lbs to the girl, like a said thick but far from fat, she is also pretty tall 5'10 5'11 I would say. Now skills wise holy crap this girl got them and she gets into it

    Definitively DOESN'T lay there like a fish.

    After the act we had a nice chat she is very friendly and has an xbox haha ha and you going to think I'm lying she has skyrim ha ha, see told you, you don't belive me.

    Stay healthy brothers, keep shooting loads.

    If in doubt hit me up.

  5. #1195

    Nice talent

    Bummer about your first try. Your second effort seems awesome. I'm interested in giving it a whirl. Care to share the details? BBBJ? Feel free to PM me.

    Quote Originally Posted by A John  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT today witch I don`t mine doing from time to time. Talked back and forth with her she sounded good & said the pic`s were her. Set up for 4:30 called from parking lot problem with room need to change rooms first red flag. Though well if she looks that good it will be ok. Not 5:15 I get the room # door opens I step inside she closed the door and locked it. Big problem "Bait & Switch" I said you lied she huged me with a kiss & said I`m so sorry about the time. I started LOL & said no the pic`s are not you. I unlocked the door opened & left the COW in the room & my $$.3 in my pocket.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...now-24/6639986

    Saw new face made a call & went to tysons "Bianca, Lover" is well worth a trip it`s possable she could make my ATF list.

    http://www.starwhispering.com/home.html

  6. #1194

    Cc = awesome

    Wow, I feel like I owe Hofi a beer. CC is definitely a great find. This is why I love European girls so much more. She's smart, sexy, a spinner, so cute to the point I just want to eat her up. She's also smart and worldly. Ski and snowboards in Italy, lived in Tibet. I wished I have met her a few weeks earlier. She's Czech and told she loves formal parties. I was at a party at the Czech embassy a couple of weeks ago, would have taken her with me. Probably gotten some freebies afterwards too. LOL.

    Unfortunately now she's known, I will have a hard time booking now. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    Kudos to Hofi for finding and sharing this one. Have seen her twice, and wish I had a girlfriend like her. Smart, warm, playful, intuitive and engaging. Seems to be building a cadre of loyal regulars, including one she says visits her every day. Would that happen to be anyone reading this?

    She qualifies for an automatic bid to the playoffs, and into the finals against Gya for absolute best GFE value of 2011.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...dlt-25/6672346

    240-479-1748

  7. #1193

    Babalu

    TOFTT today witch I don`t mine doing from time to time. Talked back and forth with her she sounded good & said the pic`s were her. Set up for 4:30 called from parking lot problem with room need to change rooms first red flag. Though well if she looks that good it will be ok. Not 5:15 I get the room # door opens I step inside she closed the door and locked it. Big problem "Bait & Switch" I said you lied she huged me with a kiss & said I`m so sorry about the time. I started LOL & said no the pic`s are not you. I unlocked the door opened & left the COW in the room & my $$.3 in my pocket
    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...now-24/6639986




    Saw new face made a call & went to tysons "Bianca, Lover" is well worth a trip it`s possable she could make my ATF list

    http://www.starwhispering.com/home.html
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails kkkl.jpg‎   387_Bianca_3.jpg‎  

  8. #1192

    Not Quite Ready for Prime Time

    I TOFFT this weekend with Kiki. I checked the pics and they passed TinEye but that isn't the way it turned out. Kiki is shorter and a little heavier than the photos. (Okay, she has a bit of a gut.) Standard two call system brought me to a trailer park in Dumfries. When I get inside and provided the fee, she puts a sheet and some pillows down on the livingroom floor and says to get comfortable. Hmmmm. Okay. Did you ever persist in something just from morbid curiosity about where it would end? Happened to me. It was NMM but the rubdown left a lot to be desired and finish was standard NOVA. Gave me some paper napkins to clean up with. Yea. Paper napkins. I don't think I'll be making that stop again.

    Here's the thing, she had a good personality, a pretty face, and was easy to talk to. If she would invest in a table and work on her technique, I'd consider putting her in the rotation. Sorry to say this just felt too much "People of Walmart."

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/85...own-30/5062712

    Be nice to the ladies.

  9. #1191

    I was never able to get in a round with her

    Quote Originally Posted by Omega0003  [View Original Post]
    You wouldn't have Brenda in the finals?
    Looks like the playoff brackets may need to be expanded.

  10. #1190

    Sunami

    Quote Originally Posted by Serpico99  [View Original Post]
    How much damage to the wallet? No rate is given on her ad. Thanks.
    $$ for 60. I got both for $$$ for 60. I don't think that was their normal double rate, but that's all I had. I think Christmas came early, and I wasn't about to turn it down. The friend didn't seem completely happy about the double rate at first, but some quick chatter back and forth between the two of them in Spanish and then she said OK. But I have to give her lots of points, once she agreed to it there was no hesitation, they were both incredibly enthusiastic and a lot of fun. A lot of fun. I got used and abused, and loved every minute of it. I left completely drained and very happy.

  11. #1189

    Finals

    You wouldn't have Brenda in the finals?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    Kudos to Hofi for finding and sharing this one. Have seen her twice, and wish I had a girlfriend like her. Smart, warm, playful, intuitive and engaging. Seems to be building a cadre of loyal regulars, including one she says visits her every day. Would that happen to be anyone reading this?

    She qualifies for an automatic bid to the playoffs, and into the finals against Gya for absolute best GFE value of 2011.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...dlt-25/6672346

    240-479-1748

  12. #1188

    CC Leaving Town Monday

    Kudos to Hofi for finding and sharing this one. Have seen her twice, and wish I had a girlfriend like her. Smart, warm, playful, intuitive and engaging. Seems to be building a cadre of loyal regulars, including one she says visits her every day. Would that happen to be anyone reading this?

    She qualifies for an automatic bid to the playoffs, and into the finals against Gya for absolute best GFE value of 2011.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...dlt-25/6672346

    240-479-1748

  13. #1187
    Quote Originally Posted by LateNights  [View Original Post]
    Had the pleasure of an appointment with Sunami today, and it was a fabulous time.

    SUNAMI 540-300-0445.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...man-32/3838523
    How much damage to the wallet? No rate is given on her ad. Thanks.

  14. #1186

    Sunami in Fairfax

    Had the pleasure of an appointment with Sunami today, and it was a fabulous time. Her pictures are accurate and recent, her body is absolutely rockin', and her attitude is pure heat and fun. She's a very active participant with lots of kissing, touching and grinding. Her English is a little thin, but that really wasn't a problem. And just as we were about to get things started, she asked if I was interested in 2 girls. I explained that I didn't have much extra cash but she said it wasn't a problem. Now at this point I wasn't completely convinced that she understood what I was saying about not much extra cash, and at the same time I wasn't sure that she was saying it wasn't a problem, but I thought what the heck and told her OK. She went to get her friend from another room, and it turned out that she was equally as hot and accommodating. We quickly settled on a price that was that was only half again as much as the price of a single admission, and then we were off to the races. Not sure that I'd get that deal again, we laughed that they gave me a Christmas present early. Didn't get her friend's name, asked a couple of times but her English wasn't very good either so it was hard to understand, but not sure that it matters as I'm pretty sure that she said that she is leaving in a day or two. I think she's coming back at some point, but that was another detail that was lost in translation. Sunami is leaving as well, but I think that will be after the holidays and I'm pretty sure that she said she'll be back in 2 or 3 months.

    I left totally spent and very happy. Highly recommended, see her now while you have the chance.

    SUNAMI 540-300-0445.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...man-32/3838523

  15. #1185

    Desire

    She looks TGTBT, but if you like flexibility, a nice ass, and deepthrt, then I can vouch for:

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...733-24/6631140

    Quote Originally Posted by Marlo  [View Original Post]
    This female looks HOTT! Anyone seen her?

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...out-22/6372165

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape