Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1184
    Senior Member


    Posts: 163

    Anyone Seen her?

    This female looks HOTT! Anyone seen her?

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...out-22/6372165

  2. #1183

    Why I stopped going to that location

    Quote Originally Posted by BradsTravels  [View Original Post]
    So decided to TOFTT and visit this girl. Long story short, pics were fake and the girl was not even decent. I just went ahead with it because I needed some release, but on my way out I couldn't believe what I had just done. It's like my lowest LOL. Anyways Avoid, or try your luck and see if you get another provider from this agency. 5713XXX198.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-me-22/6616249
    There are at least 2-3 different groups operating out of that place, and the comings-and-goings are way too out in the open. I've call these outfits every so often to check in, and they never move around to different locations.

    I don't want to be there when something bad goes down, so I moved on. Same with the Columbia Pike location favored by more than a few of the Latina outfits.

    Not surprised at your experience by the way. Those groups can really be hit or miss. Sometimes you get a worn-out campesina or housekeeper, but every so often you hit a gem. The Latin outfits in Falls Church and Fairfax that operate out of condos have a higher level of quality overall.

  3. #1182

    Regret

    So decided to TOFTT and visit this girl. Long story short, pics were fake and the girl was not even decent. I just went ahead with it because I needed some release, but on my way out I couldn't believe what I had just done. It's like my lowest LOL. Anyways Avoid, or try your luck and see if you get another provider from this agency. 5713XXX198.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-me-22/6616249

  4. #1181
    Quote Originally Posted by AKFourtySeven  [View Original Post]
    She looks kinda hillbilly. Wonder which holler she come out of?
    She is, may be, old and not pretty, but she delivers service in good quality. She is friendly and willing.

    Stay Safe,

    Aman

  5. #1180
    Phone # 571-245-3318.

    Name Claudia.

    Link http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ies-22/6615767

    Same place in west broad diferent girl, she is a cool chick very nice and feels at ease when speaking spanish with you, very willing to please and very into the act, can't really complain but for this

    Price I believe there is hotter chicks out there, just one negative about the experience is the girl, she is not a very good "cowgirl"

    Till next time peace my brothers stay healthy keep shooting loads

  6. #1179

    Yes!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    Would make you leave the board. Instead of taking off, why not publicly indict the user so everyone knows to cut him off, and continue to participate with the majority of seniors who don't abuse the girls or each other?
    Name names and give details! Do not leave because of one jackass!

    JJ

  7. #1178

    Not sure why one idiot

    Quote Originally Posted by WMIntMonger  [View Original Post]
    Pimps!

    So I traded some info with a Senior Member. My only conditions were, treat her well and take care of her. He assured me he would and respects women. Next thing I know he tries to set her up in a hotel to help her make some extra cash. No big deal right. I even gave the guy my monger digits. So something went terribly wrong, cause the girl gets a call from another girl talking about "her daddy" and how well she gets treated.

    Ninja, Please!

    Yeah buddy you fucked up. My last two cents on this board.

    I'm ending my membership to fight club. For this and other reasons that I've written about in my last couple of posts. This could and should be a quality forumn as Jackson intended. However some losers always have to fuck it up. I will hunt alone.

    Stay horny my friends.
    Would make you leave the board. Instead of taking off, why not publicly indict the user so everyone knows to cut him off, and continue to participate with the majority of seniors who don't abuse the girls or each other?

  8. #1177

    Re:This will ruin someones day. Ouch!

    She looks kinda hillbilly. Wonder which holler she come out of?

  9. #1176

    That sucks!

    Quote Originally Posted by RawDoggin  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if someone got drunk & high, & had a little enlightenment to speak some possible truth. Or, if someone is a little upset at someone.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ble-52/6555513

    I'm hoping someone was upset with her.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...use-52/6598296
    LOL, there goes her business, thats messed up.

    "Stay thirsty my friends"

    CL

  10. #1175

    This will ruin someones day. Ouch!

    Not sure if someone got drunk & high, & had a little enlightenment to speak some possible truth. Or, if someone is a little upset at someone.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ble-52/6555513

    I'm hoping someone was upset with her.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...use-52/6598296

  11. #1174

    Good Things in Small Packages!

    Just returned from a visit to:

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...off-22/6600257

    Phone: (510) 692-2294.

    She is truly tiny on the outside but just the right size on the inside! She is sweet, friendly, and in all ways very nice!

    Staying in an "ok" place off of 236 and 395.

    She is very talented and most willing and eager to please! I will probably see her again! Very dark skinned, long black hair with gold highlights, some tattoos, shaved below.

    I strongly recommend this one!

    100. 30.

    200. 60.

    JJ

  12. #1173

    Lowest Form of Scum!

    Pimps!

    So I traded some info with a Senior Member. My only conditions were, treat her well and take care of her. He assured me he would and respects women. Next thing I know he tries to set her up in a hotel to help her make some extra cash. No big deal right. I even gave the guy my monger digits. So something went terribly wrong, cause the girl gets a call from another girl talking about "her daddy" and how well she gets treated.

    Ninja, Please!

    Yeah buddy you fucked up. My last two cents on this board.

    I'm ending my membership to fight club. For this and other reasons that I've written about in my last couple of posts. This could and should be a quality forumn as Jackson intended. However some losers always have to fuck it up. I will hunt alone.

    Stay horny my friends.

  13. #1172

    Fake pic but good time

    I went to see monica and candy.

    973 202 8663.

    Ok let me say this I'm a regular gogo bar guy, but a friend told me about this.

    I called told me the hotel, I called when I got close first time so I parked down and the next lot.

    Called when I walked up, she gave the rm, they both had towels on I asked if they were law they opened the towels and birthday suits and heels, both were cute and the face, monica was the darker one and she had a real nice perke set of melons, nice behind, a little babyfat not that noticable from top to bottom, candy was shy and looked new I was not looking to do any teaching. She was real skinny small top little bubble and the back and must just woke up was looking a little lost. I went with monica, she ask how I wanted it, did she do it, she did it, I loved it left a tip. The friend that told me about this went a few days and had both, says they work well together, but monica is the main one everyone should try out.

    As I been reading these post have plans to see some of the girls talked about, really didn't know about this world starting to like it already.

    I

  14. #1171

    Fair Oaks Latinas

    571-502-1288.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...all-23/5104357

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...all-23/5627678

    Pix are not real, and Carolina is just the woman who answers the phone. She's in the next room from the girl she sends you to. Quality and service are hit-or-miss. My first time there, saw a slender girl with a large sun ray tattoo on her belly. OK service.

    My last time there, the girl was nothing great to look at, and was so pushy and rushed about getting the money and getting started (told me to just take off my pants and leave my shirt on) that I walked out.

    347-998-2598.

    http://washingtondc-dc.adultsearch.c...Escorts/365167

    Went to see Yiny from the 2598 number a week later, and was directed back to the same hotel, then once in the lot, to the same room. Uh oh, but I was already there, so I figured I'd at least look. Once I was in the room, saw it was the same slender tattooed girl I'd seen last year, so I stayed. More mechanical than the first time, and nothing I'd repeat at 80. Value of visit was 50-60 tops.

    After I showered, the woman who answers the 1288 phone was in the room with her, which didn't surprise me.

    Services are legit for both numbers, but there is better value out there for the same rate.

  15. #1170

    Ms Tasty real or fake?

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...utt-26/6539903

    She has two sets of reviews on The othEr Review board with a search using the number. She from time to time has pics up which do not look alike. Tineye not successful. Tempted but if anyone seen her recently pm me please.

    "Stay thirsty my friends"

    CL

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape