Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9606

    Kenmore

    Quote Originally Posted by PhillJ  [View Original Post]
    On the flip, she pointed and asked if I wanted so I said yes please! Asked for FS, no, CBJ, no. Decided on HJ clotheless for. 5. She grabbed some lotion and it was game on-until I exploded 3 minutes later. I was surprised when I was roaming under that she was getting excited herself leading me to believe that if you are a regular, other FS might be offered.

    She asked if I wanted a table shower which I gladly accepted, went back to the massage table and finished up my upper during the last 10 minutes. Saw a younger girl on my way out and she gave a small bow on the way out which I thought was hilarious. Overall very very nice experience, atmosphere was great, very attentive, would repeat. I know I probably overpaid but that's okay, it was my first AMP and I was pretty nervous! Know what I got to do next time. Hope this was informative!
    IMHO, $50 for "HJ clotheless" and all-over roaming is very reasonable, if not a bargain of a deal (assuming first, that you mean "naked" vs just "topless", and secondly, that you're referring to her nakedness, and not just your own!)

  2. #9605

    Donuts

    If that is the girl, I reached to touch her shirt and she slapped my hand away, no touching! I asked about next time and she said no touching, not ever!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pikachoo  [View Original Post]
    In addition to Fetish's places in Waltham, I would recommend HotSpring Beauty in nearby Newtonville. I find them to be a good blend of therapy and stress relief. Some of the girls are attractive (June) , petite (Nancy) , but I recommend Jennifer. She is not as attractive, but gives a very strong massage, is very attentive to areas that many therapists overlook, and has a kung-fu grip.

    BTW, the lovely girl above Dunkin's is Bobby.

    Pika.

  3. #9604

    Kenmore AMP. Double post?

    Hi! New here as I've lurked mostly but time to give back some input. Bit dated but I checked out "asian massage" in kenmore back in September. I swear the name has changed at least 3 times because I've seen it listed as different on many websites. I asked for the name and the lady insisted it was "asian massage".

    Anyways, bought a spare prepaid cell and called in ahead to set an appt. Got there about 15 minutes early and the lady had me wait for a few minutes before taking me into the back room. The place looked pretty big, probably 4-5 private rooms with a nice reception area. Definite plus on the decor, it was very very relaxing and super clean. It was. 4 for hh and. 7 for the h, I got the h. Left the room for me to change and when she came back she started with a nice light massage. I didn't quite like it so asked her for the hard and man did she lay into me! One of the best massages I've ever had, really loosened up the tense muscles, I didn't even know I had any!

    About 5 minutes in I made sure the towel slipped and she tried to pull it back up. Repeated until I asked if it was okay to keep the towel off. She laughed and obliged and after a couple of brushes between the legs and the tip, started otc roaming. She was mid or late thirties probably, nice body, okay face, was very nice. Made small talk during the time and asked me if the massage was ok and believe me it was! On the flip, she pointed and asked if I wanted so I said yes please! Asked for FS, no, CBJ, no. Decided on HJ clotheless for. 5. She grabbed some lotion and it was game on-until I exploded 3 minutes later. I was surprised when I was roaming under that she was getting excited herself leading me to believe that if you are a regular, other FS might be offered.

    She asked if I wanted a table shower which I gladly accepted, went back to the massage table and finished up my upper during the last 10 minutes. Saw a younger girl on my way out and she gave a small bow on the way out which I thought was hilarious. Overall very very nice experience, atmosphere was great, very attentive, would repeat. I know I probably overpaid but that's okay, it was my first AMP and I was pretty nervous! Know what I got to do next time. Hope this was informative!

  4. #9603

    Newbie reporting in! Kenmore "asian massage"

    Hi! New here as I've lurked mostly but time to give back some input. Bit dated but I checked out "asian massage" in kenmore back in September. I swear the name has changed at least 3 times because I've seen it listed as different on many websites. I asked for the name and the lady insisted it was "asian massage".

    Anyways, bought a spare prepaid cell and called in ahead to set an appt. Got there about 15 minutes early and the lady had me wait for a few minutes before taking me into the back room. The place looked pretty big, probably 4-5 private rooms with a nice reception area. Definite plus on the decor, it was very very relaxing and super clean. It was. 4 for hh and. 7 for the h, I got the h. Left the room for me to change and when she came back she started with a nice light massage. I didn't quite like it so asked her for the hard and man did she lay into me! One of the best massages I've ever had, really loosened up the tense muscles, I didn't even know I had any!

    About 5 minutes in I made sure the towel slipped and she tried to pull it back up. Repeated until I asked if it was okay to keep the towel off. She laughed and obliged and after a couple of brushes between the legs and the tip, started otc roaming. She was mid or late thirties probably, nice body, okay face, was very nice. Made small talk during the time and asked me if the massage was ok and believe me it was! On the flip, she pointed and asked if I wanted so I said yes please! Asked for FS, no, CBJ, no. Decided on HJ clotheless for. 5. She grabbed some lotion and it was game on-until I exploded 3 minutes later. I was surprised when I was roaming under that she was getting excited herself leading me to believe that if you are a regular, other FS might be offered.

    She asked if I wanted a table shower which I gladly accepted, went back to the massage table and finished up my upper during the last 10 minutes. Saw a younger girl on my way out and she gave a small bow on the way out which I thought was hilarious. Overall very very nice experience, atmosphere was great, very attentive, would repeat. I know I probably overpaid but that's okay, it was my first AMP and I was pretty nervous! Know what I got to do next time. Hope this was informative!

  5. #9602

    Met

    Quote Originally Posted by Pikachoo  [View Original Post]
    In addition to Fetish's places in Waltham, I would recommend HotSpring Beauty in nearby Newtonville. I find them to be a good blend of therapy and stress relief. Some of the girls are attractive (June) , petite (Nancy) , but I recommend Jennifer. She is not as attractive, but gives a very strong massage, is very attentive to areas that many therapists overlook, and has a kung-fu grip.

    BTW, the lovely girl above Dunkin's is Bobby.

    Pika.
    Checked out the new place in Waltham (2161). Nice location, parking on the side of the building.

    Was led to a spacious, private room by a slightly chunky, older woman who introduced herself as Wendy. Looking at Wendy, I decided I should consider just going with the half hour and cutting my losses. However, when I inquired about the pricing, I was given the option of a full for $60 or a half for $50. So obviously, I took the full. Not sure if I got scammed or not.

    She starts the massage, and right away she starts off with my shoulders at the top of the table, pushing her crotch right into the top of my head. Then, stretching forward to rub my butt and lower back, her rack into the back of my head. Good sign, and junior was twitching already.

    She asked if I wanted soft, medium, or hard, and I went with hard. From that point, I was treated to most violent experience I've ever had with my clothes off. I enjoyed the hard rub, but her strokes on my shoulders and back were so hard and fast that my body was practically bouncing around the table and my face off the little donut hole. Now, I do like to experience the different massage techniques, so I let her go about her business. But after about 15 minutes of this, I had to tell her "slower"; from that point on it was an excellent massage, right up there with the best I've had. She paid a lot of attention to the back and shoulders, and had some interesting techniques including using her elbows and, at one point, climbing on the table and straddling my head while doing my lower back. The massage on the lower half was great also.

    Come time to flip over, and her technique turned softer and more teasing in nature. Extending my arms to massage my hands gave me opportunity to roam, but I passed. Eventually she told me my hour was up, and I thanked her and got up and dressed. It's possible some roaming could have opened up the door to more services, but that's OK – I left satisfied, if not happy. $60 + $10. I'll probably return when I'm in the area as the hard rub was excellent.

  6. #9601

    Ladyboys at a majority of Thai joints

    Quote Originally Posted by Yellowfever023  [View Original Post]
    Really? How Metro Sexual of you! You knew it was a guy and you still felt him up and let him spank jr? I would have thrown up in my mouth and then got out of there.

    LMAO I was having a bad day but your post made me feel better.
    Becareful there are more ladyboys at these places than you can shake a stick at. All of Jolins place have 3 or 4 and they are posted ob BP and CL.

  7. #9600

    Waltham alternative

    In addition to Fetish's places in Waltham, I would recommend HotSpring Beauty in nearby Newtonville. I find them to be a good blend of therapy and stress relief. Some of the girls are attractive (June) , petite (Nancy) , but I recommend Jennifer. She is not as attractive, but gives a very strong massage, is very attentive to areas that many therapists overlook, and has a kung-fu grip.

    BTW, the lovely girl above Dunkin's is Bobby.

    Pika.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fetish4  [View Original Post]
    I have been watching this thread for a long time and decided to chime in. I have been a monger for a few years. I like asian massage parlor girls, they are more sexual. I know you do not like to provide information to new members who have not posted reports, and I understand that. I have been to some of the places in Waltham lately. All of the ones on Main and also above the donut store. I do not know how much info to share. Let me say that I rcvd desired service from all of the places and for the usual prices. My order is first Metro. Ladies are old but open up for exploring on top. As with Wellness, older but pretty and know how to work it around. Across from the library good service also. Nice place, try to please and encourage return. Above the donut shop (girl asked me to not name the name) two girls one is Cindy other can't remember name but very pretty and large on top as I like. Nothing much with either just some outside of clothes touching on top with the promise of much more to follow on next visit, heard these girls do not provide much else but I am convinced of possibilities.

  8. #9599

    Fu Shen

    Quote Originally Posted by Treyreed1  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if Somerville should go to the Boston or Cambridge threads. Anyway, over a year after the bust Fu Shen in Davis Square is not out of bounds for the crafty. Yours Truly went a while ago, saw Lily, little spinner ca. 27-28 yo who said I had to wait 20 minutes but that she would "take care of" me. And so she did. Bought the one-hour Tuesday special for. 5 which, contrary to some reports, they do still offer. Then just lay down, undraped. No attempt at roaming while face down, as I prefer to let the ladies do their jobs for that part of the massage. Good thorough massage, plenty of teasing down below, on the flip was coy but persuaded easily: "Yes?" pointing."Yes." Then finished off like the seasoned pro she clearly is, LOL. Very courteous, flirtatious, a pleasure. Soothing hot towels on back afterwards and head massage. Bottle of water afterwards. Damage. 5 plus. 4 tip. Will repeat. Some discretion needed but I explained that I knew Sophia and Susan from the grand old days, and that clearly rang bells.
    I may have to go back. I was there some time ago and really enjoyed the hot stone massage. They felt great and not because the stone (s) was / were on my back.

  9. #9598

    Huh? What?

    Quote Originally Posted by Massenthusiast  [View Original Post]
    A short time ago I might've gone to Royal Thai in Weymouth. I did a walk in and got Paris (I know some of you are laughing now). I was a little questionable about the looks and the fact she had such a huge head but I wasn't thinking with the right head. We go to the room and it's a mat on the floor. The massage is really good (she has really strong hands). No teasing at all so I was wondering if I was getting anything. After the flip at one point she was massaging my hand and she put it near her breast. I grab it and that was her signal to start the HE. She let me go UTC and at that point there was no doubt. They were rock hard. However "she" had already started so I just went with it.

    Good massage, mechanical finish, definitely not born a female. Walking out I saw a couple of attractive masseuses in the lobby so I might repeat sometime, just not with Paris.

    Damage:.7 +.4 for 1. 1 total.
    Really? How Metro Sexual of you! You knew it was a guy and you still felt him up and let him spank jr? I would have thrown up in my mouth and then got out of there.

    LMAO I was having a bad day but your post made me feel better.

  10. #9597

    Waltham

    I have been watching this thread for a long time and decided to chime in. I have been a monger for a few years. I like asian massage parlor girls, they are more sexual. I know you do not like to provide information to new members who have not posted reports, and I understand that. I have been to some of the places in Waltham lately. All of the ones on Main and also above the donut store. I do not know how much info to share. Let me say that I rcvd desired service from all of the places and for the usual prices. My order is first Metro. Ladies are old but open up for exploring on top. As with Wellness, older but pretty and know how to work it around. Across from the library good service also. Nice place, try to please and encourage return. Above the donut shop (girl asked me to not name the name) two girls one is Cindy other can't remember name but very pretty and large on top as I like. Nothing much with either just some outside of clothes touching on top with the promise of much more to follow on next visit, heard these girls do not provide much else but I am convinced of possibilities.

  11. #9596

    Fu Shen Davis Square Back

    Not sure if Somerville should go to the Boston or Cambridge threads. Anyway, over a year after the bust Fu Shen in Davis Square is not out of bounds for the crafty. Yours Truly went a while ago, saw Lily, little spinner ca. 27-28 yo who said I had to wait 20 minutes but that she would "take care of" me. And so she did. Bought the one-hour Tuesday special for. 5 which, contrary to some reports, they do still offer. Then just lay down, undraped. No attempt at roaming while face down, as I prefer to let the ladies do their jobs for that part of the massage. Good thorough massage, plenty of teasing down below, on the flip was coy but persuaded easily: "Yes?" pointing."Yes." Then finished off like the seasoned pro she clearly is, LOL. Very courteous, flirtatious, a pleasure. Soothing hot towels on back afterwards and head massage. Bottle of water afterwards. Damage. 5 plus. 4 tip. Will repeat. Some discretion needed but I explained that I knew Sophia and Susan from the grand old days, and that clearly rang bells.

  12. #9595

    Royal Thai

    A short time ago I might've gone to Royal Thai in Weymouth. I did a walk in and got Paris (I know some of you are laughing now). I was a little questionable about the looks and the fact she had such a huge head but I wasn't thinking with the right head. We go to the room and it's a mat on the floor. The massage is really good (she has really strong hands). No teasing at all so I was wondering if I was getting anything. After the flip at one point she was massaging my hand and she put it near her breast. I grab it and that was her signal to start the HE. She let me go UTC and at that point there was no doubt. They were rock hard. However "she" had already started so I just went with it.

    Good massage, mechanical finish, definitely not born a female. Walking out I saw a couple of attractive masseuses in the lobby so I might repeat sometime, just not with Paris.

    Damage:.7 +.4 for 1. 1 total.

  13. #9594

    Black Tie

    Its legit. Went 2x two years ago. First time with this hot blonde but she wrapped me up like a mummy and the massage was the best. I went a second time and got another blond and again the massage was great. It would be dream come true if you could get some here but I doubt it. Then again, unless you try you won't really know.
    Completely legit. I know some people that work there.

  14. #9593
    Senior Member


    Posts: 322

    Its legite. Been there two 2x two years ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by Playthegame  [View Original Post]
    Any mongers have intel on the massages at this spot? I've stopped in for a haircut and there are some nice looking ladies working. I saw a blonde come out from massage section that looked familiar from another spot so was wondering if there was promise although something tells me they are only legit.
    Its legit. Went 2x two years ago. First time with this hot blonde but she wrapped me up like a mummy and the massage was the best. I went a second time and got another blond and again the massage was great. It would be dream come true if you could get some here but I doubt it. Then again, unless you try you won't really know.

  15. #9592

    Nice

    Heated tables are not the norm. Heck, clean towels on the massage table are iffy at AMPs. Seems like you hit a few good ones in your early AMP experience esp. When they dn't haggle you for tip. Good reports, keep them coming.

    Quote Originally Posted by MickPK  [View Original Post]
    Oh, and one other thing I forgot to mention in my last review; I didn't notice until this visit, but the tables here are heated. I'm not sure how common / standard this is across AMPs, since I just started in this hobby fairly recently and this was my first experience with the table heat turned on. But I thought it was a nice touch. Something to consider in the colder months.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape