Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9591

    AAMP Typical setup

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimeMan  [View Original Post]
    The ads in BP always stated a location near Stoneham like Woburn or Melrose. I called a couple weeks ago and she gave me the address of the Bank across the street. I thought that odd. Called again and she gave the correct address which can be seen from the bank lot and told to drive to apt lot across the street, walk to front door and call again. I could see a guy sitting on the steps and didn't get a good feeling so bolted. She called back "Where you go?" and I explained I left as the setup was not comfortable for me. Glad I did.
    Unfortunately this is the norm for an AAMP you make the call listed and then they tell you to call back when you arrive near or at the place. Then they watch from their windows and check you out to see if you are a cop. If they think you are ok then they will call yo back and give you the exact address and apartment. Nothing new here. The guy on the step well that maybe another story. But you did the right thing here. Approach with care.

  2. #9590

    Black Tie

    I have never been but I know a couple people who have and it is strictly legit.

  3. #9589

    Lai Lai Land

    Finally made it to Lai Lai in Somerville, which has actually been on my radar for almost 6 months. It's been reviewed here a few times, with mostly positive results. Here's a summary of my visit and impressions:

    - Called ahead; woman actually answered the phone 'Hello, you come now? ' That's verbatim. Seriously, somebody needs lessons in phone etiquette.

    - For some reason, I could swear I had read an earlier review indicating Lai Lai's rooms had only curtains as doors (I may have been confusing with the other location on Highland) ; I was pleasantly surprised to find otherwise, that these are actually full, separate rooms with real doors. I was taken to a good-sized room with a full counter and sink. Unfortunately, the walls are a little thin, and I could hear voices and other sounds pretty clearly from the next room. So I just made sure to keep my own voice down.

    - I opted for the full hour at $60. I drew Tina, who is not as petite as other Asian providers I've come across, and I don't mean that in a negative way; she'd still be considered small to average size for a Caucasian. Nice looking.

    - While I enjoyed the massage, one thing stood out; never have I had a provider spend so much time on my legs and butt. I'm sure she did some work on my back and shoulders, but I honestly can't recall any of that. I can only remember legs, inner thighs, and butt. I'm not complaining, this was great and made it stand out from other massages I've received (and reminded me of a story from my past; an acquaintance was commenting that her dog 'likes it when you rub his butt'; my response was, 'Doesn't everyone? '). At one point during the session, I expected her finger might shoot straight up my arse. I'm so glad I showered up before heading over.

    - Up to now, I was never quite certain what you guys were talking about when you referred to getting 'up on all fours', as, aside from minor contact with the twigs and berries, I hadn't had a provider grab ahold of little Mick while I was still on my stomach. That all changed with this visit. And it was good.

    - Unrelated, but I passed on any attempts at OTC roaming pre-flip, and my philosophy is evolving with respect to this. I recently came across a discussion regarding this topic on this thread (from 2008) , and I'm leaning towards GravelPath's advice; why risk turning off the provider by groping her like a depraved dog? At least, at places where you think there's a good chance of repeating. I suppose if you're at a place you have no or limited odds of repeating, you might as well just go ahead and telegraph your intentions. But if you expect you'll be returning, you may as well be patient, enjoy the rub, and hopefully develop some rapport.

    - Come time to flip, and she moved on to HE, with no haggling or talk of tip. I began to roam UTC, and she popped out the girls for me. At this point, I have to say, of my limited AMP experiences, Tina has the nicest rack I've come across. No contest. Perfect size, firmness, and perky nipples. And she really seemed to get into it and enjoy the attention. Either that, or she deserves an Oscar nomination. (note that UTC below the waist was not permitted)

    - Finish was great, and she completed the session up with a nice headrub (the head on my shoulders, that is).

    - I forgot to check the clock before going into the room, but I think I got the full hour, or perhaps just a few minutes short.

    Total damage $60 + $40. Overall, a great experience, as some of the more recent reviews have indicated. Will definitely repeat.

  4. #9588

    P. S. Marrett

    Quote Originally Posted by MickPK  [View Original Post]
    Hit Marrett again this week. I've reviewed it a couple times already, so I'll skip the details, other than to say the massage was good enough that I could have fallen asleep in the middle of it. I even skipped the pre-flip OTC roaming to just enjoy the rub, she knows me by now so I figure no need to hint at my intentions.

    Though I'm still new to the hobby and try to sample different venues, this has become my 'go-to' place to make up for less-than-stellar results at other places. The massage from Nancy seems to get better every time, there's no rush or shorting of time, and the finish is great. Perhaps it's a YMMV situation and I'm just benefitting from being a repeat customer.

    Anyway, I got the full hour again. $60 + $50. 'Tis the Season, after all. Cheers.
    Oh, and one other thing I forgot to mention in my last review; I didn't notice until this visit, but the tables here are heated. I'm not sure how common / standard this is across AMPs, since I just started in this hobby fairly recently and this was my first experience with the table heat turned on. But I thought it was a nice touch. Something to consider in the colder months.

  5. #9587

    Fu shen

    Just got back from fu shen in quincy. Dana? Was my masseuse. Probably 40 years old nothing to write home about bit chubby. So so massage. I asked for hard but it was a typical non training massage. She answered phone one time during massage. No tease. On flip gave hammer jack mechanical ending. I couldn't cum and she told me to diy after 3 minutes of pumping. I won't repeat.

    Looks 4.

    Massage 4.

    Technique1.

    Damage 60+ 20.

    Save your money and go somewhere else.

  6. #9586
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Handsoman  [View Original Post]
    The main reason ED drugs were invented in the first place. I know they weren't invented for banging the ball and chain at home. There are other drugs to make you forget that.
    I will partially agree with that. I don't need drugs just give me some good pussy.

  7. #9585
    It's Not incredible at all. Imagine getting 60-100+ an hour 6 to 10 times a day by every horny sex deprived Male without having any college degree or license? They can be opened in a week or so anywhere there is a storefront for the price of rent security and some bs furniture and posters. Even in our dead economy these places thrive.I can't blame any of them at all. I remember when real 20 year olds worked in AMPs 15 years ago with tight hard bodies built for what they were intended to do. Now that is incredible. Being on the either end of a Hot sexy POA. The main reason ED drugs were invented in the first place. I know they weren't invented for banging the ball and chain at home. There are other drugs to make you forget that.

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianLPGAfan  [View Original Post]
    When we read these stories isn't incredible how old these gals that get busted ages are reported often late 40's to 50's.

  8. #9584

    Age Calculator

    Well, they say each calendar year is equivalent to about 7 years for a dog.

    For an old hobbyist such as myself.... I, umm. 'scuse me, just fell asleep for a minute there. Where was I? Oh, yes, as an old hobbyist myself, I use a hand job calendar to mark the passage of time."26 hand jobs 'till Christmas," "186 hand jobs until I collect Social Security","12 hand jobs until my prescription for Viagra runs out."

    For Asian women, add 10-15 years to their apparent ages. And if one tells you her age, add 10-15 years to get an approximate idea of what the PD report will read after INS, the locals, the FBI and the neighborhood anti-hand job squad have finished busting her for giving one hand job too many to some selfrighteous, obese, impotent namby pamby who speaks in tongues in church every Sunday, then locks the door to his den so he can jerk himself off while he looks at pictures of dwarves having sex with barnyard animals.

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianLPGAfan  [View Original Post]
    When we read these stories isn't incredible how old these gals that get busted ages are reported often late 40's to 50's.
    Last edited by Boston Ampfan; 12-10-11 at 17:13. Reason: Fell asleep while typing, had to wipe drool off keyboard

  9. #9583
    Quote Originally Posted by True Hobbiest  [View Original Post]
    Hey SS,

    It is easy to be "Rude" as you often prove. Commenting when no comment is needed. But this is your history of "Insignificance". Oh, there is no "e" in boring, yawn.

    Someday you may actually have a memory worth sharing.

    TH.

    PS: I will repond no further on this subject. Let us get back to MPs.
    Hit a nerve did I? No need to take it personal, it was meant to be taken as humor, but I suppose some "old guys" lose it, don't they TH?

    Oh, and as far as the spelling mistake, it wasn't a spelling mistake. If you look at your keyboard, through you bifocals, you'll notice the letters r &e are side by side. So professor, I probably hit two letters at once, yawn. Sorry if my typing isn't up to par.

  10. #9582

    Black Tie. Norwell

    Any mongers have intel on the massages at this spot? I've stopped in for a haircut and there are some nice looking ladies working. I saw a blonde come out from massage section that looked familiar from another spot so was wondering if there was promise although something tells me they are only legit.

  11. #9581

    Agree about Jessica Diva

    Quote Originally Posted by Palatino314  [View Original Post]
    Went back to diva spa, looking for one of alice's great massages. Got there and alice was busy so she brought me a new girl jessica. Probably mid-30s, but pretty (maybe a 7). She was dressed conservatively, but nice. She started out pretty gently so then I thought oh man it's going to be just a soft body rub and then a he. But then she started getting into and actually gave a pretty good massage. I'd been pretty stressed out so that was what I needed. When she got to my legs she worked her way up and down and then spent some time massaging my inner thigh and then working around the boys, but directly on them. I gave her access, and she spent some more time there. On the flip, with about 10 minutes left she asked me if I wanted anything else. I pointed down and she started lubing up her hands. Decent HJ, but I think her teasing before worked up one of the bigger loads I'd had in a while. (hadn't expected it since I had self-released multiple times in the past 24 hrs. I know tmi.) she then did a bit more on my hands and head and we were done. Damage: 7 up front. 2 for tip. I didn't try for any otc or utc access, but I can say her on her knees on the table between my legs working me was a nice picture framed in my memory.

    Alice said she's have more new girls next week. Might check in then, but diva's always a good bet.
    Have seen Jessica a few times, she usually wears jeans so access is tough, she doesn't allow roaming of her breasts but touching her ass and other over clothes has been allowed. When she gets on the table like that with her legs at your head, is awesome! She allows gets on table and uses two hands and simulates likes she's riding you, but they may have just been since I got a 90 minute from her.

  12. #9580
    Senior Member


    Posts: 229

    Linda, I think

    Quote Originally Posted by Stressed Out  [View Original Post]
    Not only was it on the 2nd floor but it had a very long staircase that although it was inside the bldg it was very visible from the outside. And I spent many evenings in the tv room just talking to the girls or watching those gents that came in and were 'nervous' as hell and didn't know what to do. How many of you remember the 'secret room' that those who were in favour with the girls and mama got to go with very extended possibilities? There wasn't much to it but I had a lot of great times in that little room. And not to bring up something rather left unsaid. But the hot tub. How many guys do you think plppe themselves in there after a session? Yuck!

    And on another memory trip. How many of you frequented the 2 ladies at the bowling alley?
    Many wonderful memories of that secret room in the back with the Asian masseuse, Linda I think. Would love to find her again.

  13. #9579

    "Everybody needs his memories. They keep the wolf of "Insignificance" from the door."

    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke Screen  [View Original Post]
    I don't mean to be rude, well at least not too rude, but what's with all the awakening of old, very old, memories? Can we get back to the present? Sorry, but this is really boreing.
    Hey SS,

    It is easy to be "Rude" as you often prove. Commenting when no comment is needed. But this is your history of "Insignificance". Oh, there is no "e" in boring, yawn.

    Someday you may actually have a memory worth sharing.

    TH

    PS: I will repond no further on this subject. Let us get back to MPs.

  14. #9578
    Quote Originally Posted by True Hobbiest  [View Original Post]
    Yes, Lowell had it all, the Finnlander had this curvy freckled Red Head who loved it sometimes more than her customers did, then there was the place on central street with a dark haired MILF who ended up years later providing out of her upscale home in Andover. Plus, so many strip clubs with SW at all of the them with prices even at the time were cheap. Funny thing, most were single moms with no drug isssues. Yea, that is when a shot could cure anything you might at the time pick up. I was just out of my teens and started on my path in the Hobby, Lowell (and the old Combat zone) taught it all to me, SWs, strippers, MPs. No web sites, no forums, just foot work and a smooth delivery, oh, and a young cock that never quit. I cannot even imagine what I would have been like if I had the tools I have today."Those were the days, OH, yes, those were the days".

    Stay safe and play safe,

    TH
    The curvy freckled Red Head was named Lynn. Wow! That was 33 years ago.

  15. #9577

    Your tax dollars.

    Your tax dollars at work! I'm allowed to take a girl out to dinner, pay for her drinks, impress her with BS tales about how rich I am, then take her home, peel off her clothes, tell her to give me a handjob. All of which is legal. But if I cut to the chase and just say I'll give you money. Skip the drinks and dinner and the BS happy talk, save a few hours and just give me the handjob. And that merits a SWAT team. Tell me Eisenhower was wrong: The Military / Industrial Complex and the so called war on drugs has fueled a surge of spending on quasi military equipment, every local PD with a rack full of Uzi's. Not BS, right? All because "God" whispered in some delusional freak's ear that marriage is "sacred," so sex out of marriage is a "sin." Sometimes you gotta say: WTF! Sorry. I feel better now. I promise that I'll just go straight home from here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sebastian6  [View Original Post]
    An Asian woman offering massage services, with extras, out of an apartment complex in Stoneham was busted. I hadn't seen her ads before.

    http://stoneham.patch.com/articles/n...ors-to-clients

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape