Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 589 of 875 FirstFirst ... 89 489 539 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 639 689 ... LastLast
Results 8,821 to 8,835 of 13124
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4304

    Liz

    Quote Originally Posted by Dingle2  [View Original Post]
    Piked up Liz on torresdale by Robbins older SW but real good at what she does 25 BBBJ definitely wuld repeat got digits wild share with older members.

    Any idea what age she is or any pics? New to this thanks.
    I picked up a Liz last week long reddish hair, striking blue eyes, paid more than usual for a hotel date, lots of kissing, very good cowgirl and mish wonder if it`s same girl? Face nice, body not real firm once inside her didn`t matter very good performance. Got her number, but didn't save in phone.

  2. #4303
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 231

    Melissa has a phone now

    Again I find myself at the park at Tioga. To broke to pay attention, but still a productive day. Melissa, who I have posted pics of, came by. As usual, the first thing I say to her is "You got a phone yet?". This time she has the correct answer. She now works the north end.

    267 5918121.

    Not long after that, the girl I thought was Gina came by. I had fun messing with her mind. She had no idea who I was or how I knew her real and street names. Finally showed her the pics I took and this crack head barely remembered them.

  3. #4302
    Dingle2
    Guest

    Liz

    Piked up Liz on torresdale by Robbins older SW but real good at what she does 25 BBBJ definitely wuld repeat got digits wild share with older members.

    Any idea what age she is or any pics? New to this thanks.

  4. #4301

    Liz

    Quote Originally Posted by NewToTheGame9  [View Original Post]
    Mothefoque- in reference to liz who is she do you have an age or any pics?

    Thanks
    She blond have pick your up a couple of time, if you search your name she is the girl with glass and cum in your mouth.

  5. #4300

    Liz

    Mothefoque- in reference to liz who is she do you have an age or any pics?

    Thanks

  6. #4299

    Unknowns

    Quote Originally Posted by HungryCoyote  [View Original Post]
    Anyone you know?
    The blond is Jamie, she's good people. She's around Westmorland.

  7. #4298

    Liz

    Piked up Liz on torresdale by Robbins older SW but real good at what she does 25 BBBJ definitely wuld repeat got digits wild share with older members.

  8. #4297

    Cloak and dagger

    It is the same thing every year. The same questions get asked. The answers are the same. Every year it gets cold and the girls bundle up. They blend in and are harder to find. Girls like to snuggle up close to their regulars during the colder winter months. They stay inside more. Often during the winter months girls will choose to take advantage of programs that offer relief from their drug habits. It is all part of the cycle.

    Yes! Law enforcement is out in force. Why? What are they doing? They are trying to catch the bad guys. That's their job. During the holidays, the shopping season, every low life and his mother comes out. Shop lifting picks up, along with petty thief. Girls who sold their bodies during the summer months now find it easier to mingle among the crowds and steal. Every small time hustler is out taking advantage of the season. Every year around this time the police presents in the shopping district picks-up. It is all part of the cycle.

    Year after year, around this time of year, mongers post about the lack of streetwalkers out and the increase number of LE. It is all part of the cycle.

    CookyJar

  9. #4296

    LEO Activity on the K

    Went out last night Sat Dec 3rd from 630PM to 815PM. Started on the north end and went to the south end, saw only one BSW up by the DD. I stayed on the stroll till about 730 when I went over to Aramingo to get a drink. On my way back up to the K I saw 4 LE cars and heard one helicopter over head. By the time I got to the K I saw one WSW on the corner of York and the K but she was not what I was looking for so I went on my way. About 800PM I got to Summerset and there were 6 LE cars then I saw two more on the corner at Cambria. It was obvious that LEO was looking for someone so I decided it was time to extract myself from the area before something bad happened. On my way out I saw the same bws by DD.

    Must be something going down on that K that is keep the majority of SW inside.

    If anyone has heard of what was going on last night please share.

    It is a confusing time on the K so be careful out there.

  10. #4295
    Did a short check after work this morning Lehigh to Letterly one SW all bundled up sitting on a stoop. Another monger pulled up right in front of me. Other that that zero!

  11. #4294

    Ymmv

    I have always read about YMMV. Sometime YMMV varies between SW & monger to monger. I found out about it with repeat to a SW. First date she was clean, upbeat, and spontaneous. A repeat for sure, right?

    On the second date she looked good, but if you studied her, you would notice dirty clothes, flat unwashed hair, dirty clothes smell. She said she had a cold and was a little bit cranky.

    In all fairness, a mis-communication failure between both of us immediately prior to the date could have explained her attitude, but not the lack of hygiene thing.

    Heard an interesting rumor about some activity on the stroll. There are a lot of eyes on the stroll, but there seem to be eyes watching the eyes. To some degree this may effect the SW activity on the stroll, but it does seem a bit sparse out there.

  12. #4293
    Quote Originally Posted by SlashingPrices  [View Original Post]
    I was there last night Fri 12/2 and it just didn't seem the same. It was between 930 and 1130. It was dead. Don't get me wrong, there were some SWrs out but alot less then the norm. Its been this way the last couple times I've took the ride.

    Good luck.
    I believe a lot of girls are in the big house. Always seems to happen near election day.

  13. #4292

    Ghost Town

    Quote Originally Posted by Bahram  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to be in town tomorrow Is the stroll still the same?
    I was there last night Fri 12/2 and it just didn't seem the same. It was between 930 and 1130. It was dead. Don't get me wrong, there were some SWrs out but alot less then the norm. Its been this way the last couple times I've took the ride.

    Good luck.

  14. #4291
    I'm going to be in town tomorrow Is the stroll still the same?

  15. #4290

    Lauren's Pics

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0038.jpg
Views:	829
Size:	17.3 KB
ID:	155854

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0039.jpg
Views:	1460
Size:	19.8 KB
ID:	155855

    Now that I have your attention.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape