Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 588 of 875 FirstFirst ... 88 488 538 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 638 688 ... LastLast
Results 8,806 to 8,820 of 13116
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4311

    Jessie-a truly remarkable date

    I have been mongering for 20 years and am semi-retired (recently changed my screen name). Last night I was in Kensington about 10PM and decided to "take a look around"-didn't see much after cruising back and forth from one end to the other. Turned around at the South end of the stroll and was heading back north for a last attempt when I spotted a cute young lady flipping back her red hair at the corner of Kensington and Cambria. I turned left on Indiana and came back around to the same corner to get a better look-I was sold on this girls's look-long curly red hair, a cute face and smile and a pair of glasses that gave her an even more alluring look. So I parked about a block or so down on Cambria-got out of the car and walked up to her for some "what's up" talk.

    Having been a long-time monger, I feel as if I have a little bit of instinct or radar, and mine was telling me that this girl was definitely all systems go-I told her that I wanted to go back to my place (in Delco) for some 1/2 and 1/2-after the obligatory "are you LEO" game (I got to feel her awesome tits!) , she agreed to come with me and said that she would be back in a minute-just had to notify her "friend" on the corner that she would be going with me. She returned back promptly and got in my car- and we agreed to $.60 for an untimed adventure, and I promptly swallowed a little blue pill.

    Her name was Jessie-she said she was 25, and that she never really did this sort of thing much (isn't that what they all say?). She proceeded to charm me like no other girl I have met on the ave, possibly no other girl I have ever met, period. She had a perfect smile, beautiful lips, and eyes that were very expressive-she was a master at flirting and would later prove to be one at seducing me with her warmth. Our car ride back to my place was a warm conversation that made me feel like I was with the girl of my dreams back in high school or something. She told me I was cute and that she adored older men-she even said that she would like to settle down and be "domesticated", hinting at the possibility of a long-term relationship. This really fed the fantasy of a true GFE date, and we opened up to one another regarding our lives-this helped create even more closeness.

    Well-we got to my place and basically hung out for well over an hour on my living room couch, making out and hugging, while getting to know each other some more. She was great conversation and somewhat intelligent and educated. The DFK'ing got hot and heavy, so we made our way to the bedroom and took off our clothes. All I can saw is WOW-I already told you she had a beautiful face-I would guess she was about 5'6", medium build and her body was absolutely fine-one of best racks I have ever seen on a girl this size-perfect and large breasts (C or D cups?), great nipples, and no sag of any kind. She asked me what I wanted to do and said that she has been told she was good at giving a BJ-well, she wasn't kidding. After about 10 minutes of ecstasy in her mouth-I didn't want to pop yet, so I asked her to get up alongside me, and we started back with some DFK while I vigorously attacked her perfect shaved kitty with my fingers-she got really wet and was moaning-but said that an O was impossible for her due to whatever form of opiates she was on (she claimed at various times to be clean, to have been on methadone at one time and now to be on suboxone-also claimed she shot up coke earlier in the evening-probably that was true as her eyes were bugging a bit).

    She asked me to be inside of her, so we could at least try to get her off-she deftly put the cover on and I got on top and pounded away for a while, but didn't feel like I was going to get off (I must mention that I am over 55 and a prostate cancer survivor, and need a little blue pill to maintain a good hard-on for more than a few minutes.) So then we switched positions and she rode me CG. Pumping and thrusting, all the while displaying a variety of excellent moves. I must mention that she kept her eyes and beautiful face focused on me at all times, during the BBBJ, mish and CG-she was very simply-an excellent lover and one who knew how to be a complete turn-on.

    After the CG went on for some time and I was afraid I wouldn't pop, I asked her if she could get back off and finish me with a BBBJ. She pulled the cover off, and proceeded to attack my joint with all-out vigor and enthusiasm-she worked my balls with her hands while slurping away and changing the motion and the stroke. This girl had an absolute top-shelf head game to go with all her other moves. She teased me and drove me crazy with her mouth before finally bringing me off-she went to the bathroom and spit it out-said she never swallows, but promised that maybe she would for me someday. This girl just never stopped working the GFE act from start to finish. We laid down for a while and maintained closeness-then it was time to take her back. Altogether, Jackie spent at least 3 hours with me-and the time we spent being all-out passionate and naked in my bed was over an hour- I lost track of time.

    I won't get into all the details about her situation-because I doubt most of what she told me was true-she claimed she was living in a motel on the Blvd, was in between jobs, and was in the process of getting a phone any day. I trusted her enough to give her my phone number, and she assured me that she would call me and that we could see each other the following night. She expressed a sincere interest in some sort of LTR, right up until I dropped her back off where I found her. I wanted to believe in this fantasy, but I have been around 100's of SW's in my time, so I take it all with a grain of salt and as part of the game.

    All I can say is that this sweet beauty provided me with one of the finest sessions I have enjoyed in many years, and I consider myself super-lucky to have hit the pussy-lottery last night.

    I don't know if I will ever hear from her again-but, if anyone runs into her-treat this girl nice and I am sure that she will give you the time of your life. I am truly sorry that I do not have any pics to share- I really hope many of you are lucky enough to also find this true gem out there and to enjoy her as I did.

    Overall-Attitude 10.

    Appearance 8 (had some scars on her lower legs-claimed an ex burned her on purpose)

    Performance 10 (as good as I have ever had in my life!)

  2. #4310

    Liz

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBen1067  [View Original Post]
    I have your # if anyone need it, it's for anyone none of that senior member shit.
    Thanks for the digits BigBen.

  3. #4309
    Dingle2
    Guest

    Liz

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBen1067  [View Original Post]
    I have your # if anyone need it, it's for anyone none of that senior member shit.
    If you have the number I would appreciate it thanks.

  4. #4308

    Pregnant Jess

    I picked up Pregnant Jess on Kensington & Russell on Thursday mid afternoon. We drove a few a blocks away for a car date. She offered whatever I wanted, I just went with using her hands. She was a wearing a pick sweatshirt, big dark glasses, black jeans & boots. She was really pretty as she got in & I was not disappointed in the least up close, she has very nice skin. She looked to be about 4 months pregnant. I didn't know until she took her short off exposing WONDERFUL nipples! Highly recommend her, such a nice girl too!

  5. #4307

    Liz

    Quote Originally Posted by Dingle2  [View Original Post]
    Big ben thanks.
    I have your # if anyone need it, it's for anyone none of that senior member shit.

  6. #4306

    Looking for some fun

    I will be staying in Pottstown Pa over Christmas. I was wondering if anyone would recommend a good place to monger, an escort or AMP in the area. I can exchange information on the Detroit area.

    Thanks

  7. #4305
    Dingle2
    Guest

    Liz

    Big ben thanks.

  8. #4304

    Liz

    Quote Originally Posted by Dingle2  [View Original Post]
    Piked up Liz on torresdale by Robbins older SW but real good at what she does 25 BBBJ definitely wuld repeat got digits wild share with older members.

    Any idea what age she is or any pics? New to this thanks.
    I picked up a Liz last week long reddish hair, striking blue eyes, paid more than usual for a hotel date, lots of kissing, very good cowgirl and mish wonder if it`s same girl? Face nice, body not real firm once inside her didn`t matter very good performance. Got her number, but didn't save in phone.

  9. #4303
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 231

    Melissa has a phone now

    Again I find myself at the park at Tioga. To broke to pay attention, but still a productive day. Melissa, who I have posted pics of, came by. As usual, the first thing I say to her is "You got a phone yet?". This time she has the correct answer. She now works the north end.

    267 5918121.

    Not long after that, the girl I thought was Gina came by. I had fun messing with her mind. She had no idea who I was or how I knew her real and street names. Finally showed her the pics I took and this crack head barely remembered them.

  10. #4302
    Dingle2
    Guest

    Liz

    Piked up Liz on torresdale by Robbins older SW but real good at what she does 25 BBBJ definitely wuld repeat got digits wild share with older members.

    Any idea what age she is or any pics? New to this thanks.

  11. #4301

    Liz

    Quote Originally Posted by NewToTheGame9  [View Original Post]
    Mothefoque- in reference to liz who is she do you have an age or any pics?

    Thanks
    She blond have pick your up a couple of time, if you search your name she is the girl with glass and cum in your mouth.

  12. #4300

    Liz

    Mothefoque- in reference to liz who is she do you have an age or any pics?

    Thanks

  13. #4299

    Unknowns

    Quote Originally Posted by HungryCoyote  [View Original Post]
    Anyone you know?
    The blond is Jamie, she's good people. She's around Westmorland.

  14. #4298

    Liz

    Piked up Liz on torresdale by Robbins older SW but real good at what she does 25 BBBJ definitely wuld repeat got digits wild share with older members.

  15. #4297

    Cloak and dagger

    It is the same thing every year. The same questions get asked. The answers are the same. Every year it gets cold and the girls bundle up. They blend in and are harder to find. Girls like to snuggle up close to their regulars during the colder winter months. They stay inside more. Often during the winter months girls will choose to take advantage of programs that offer relief from their drug habits. It is all part of the cycle.

    Yes! Law enforcement is out in force. Why? What are they doing? They are trying to catch the bad guys. That's their job. During the holidays, the shopping season, every low life and his mother comes out. Shop lifting picks up, along with petty thief. Girls who sold their bodies during the summer months now find it easier to mingle among the crowds and steal. Every small time hustler is out taking advantage of the season. Every year around this time the police presents in the shopping district picks-up. It is all part of the cycle.

    Year after year, around this time of year, mongers post about the lack of streetwalkers out and the increase number of LE. It is all part of the cycle.

    CookyJar

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape