Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9528

    Jenny, Bedford Bodyworks. 10+ Skills

    Its my 4th visit to Jenny (AMP) and thanks to senior monger who originally posted about her.

    One thing I like to advice fellow mongers. Go only if you are looking for a real bodywork. She has the skills, will workout her best to help you on pressure areas (lower back, neck, spinal etc). Wonderful attitude, very friendly. I think she has lot of regulars, usually they ask for multiple hours.

    Massage : 10/10.

    Attitude : 10/10.

    Tease : 10/10. That's my fav.

    7+.4 and its worth. She can wait if you are getting late or want to come late evening. Very accommodating.

    You will get a great HE but don't look for anything else. Don't go there if you think she will bend. She is just not into that.

    Easy parking, in office complex. No shower. And if you are not into baby-oil then bring yours or ask her not to use oil. This place is my favorite. Good thing its not far from 95/3.

  2. #9527
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Ampfan  [View Original Post]
    The grim reality is that we represent dollar signs to most of these ladies and are to some large degree fully interchangeable. If I step in line in front of you, she is earning money and thinks little of inconveniencing you. OK, so you were unhappy, but she knows that you shall return to test her loyalty-and doubtless be similarly disappointed. Yet another day.

    Why do the ladies lie? It is in their nature. The more they think you like them the more they will abuse you. That, too, is in their nature. And the more they abuse you, the more determined you are to pay another visit. That is in our nature. (And so on.)
    Well guys lie to. Some make appointments and are late or either no shows. (Not us of course) So the girls will take the 1st dollar that walks in even if they know you and know you are coming. They want to make as much $ as possible and the chance that you will either wait or take another girl are good.

  3. #9526

    OOOPS Wrong link on my pos

    Also a new place looks to have opened on Rte 53 in Hanover just past the Hanover Mall. Link is below. Will have to check it out soon and report.

    http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/thp/2730493626.html

    Stay Safe.

    BG[/QUOTE]Here is the correct link.

    http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/thp/2730090494.html

  4. #9525

    Natick Bodyworks

    Well after yesterday; s fiasco at Framingham Body work I decided to go to their other location 7 miles down the road in Natick,

    I had been there before a while back so I decided to see if they had new girls. There were 2 since my last time Lucy (30's pretty face and Nice smile) the other was Lisa (late 20's cute and big Boobs) I opted for Lucy and was glad I did. Great massage, UTC and HJ. Was there for the full hour. Will definetly return to see her. $40 tip which see seemed happy.

    I may try Lisa next time but I have a feeling she may want more money

  5. #9524

    Amp Girls Lie

    Perfect,

    A nicely done report. I felt your consternation, every step of the way.

    I will guess that 90% of the gentlemen on this forum have had similar experiences. We see a girl we like several times, and then expect that she spends her down time between appointments thinking of us and wishing that we'd call. A fellow can dream, no? I have more than once imagined that as she sipped her green tea, a lovely young lady of my acquaintance mused: "BA! When you calling me? I miss Little Brother and am also frequently delighted by your sense of humor and other fine manly qualities. Please, please, BA, I send message by special, mysterious Asian girl mind link to invite you to come here now!" Well, perhaps it has happened, but likely not.

    The grim reality is that we represent dollar signs to most of these ladies and are to some large degree fully interchangeable. If I step in line in front of you, she is earning money and thinks little of inconveniencing you. OK, so you were unhappy, but she knows that you shall return to test her loyalty--and doubtless be similarly disappointed -- yet another day.

    Why do the ladies lie? It is in their nature. The more they think you like them the more they will abuse you. That, too, is in their nature. And the more they abuse you, the more determined you are to pay another visit. That is in our nature. (And so on....)

    Quote Originally Posted by Perfect Man  [View Original Post]
    There are 2 girls working there Amy and Jenny. I saw Jenny once and was OK but I prefer Amy.

    On Monday I call for Amy and Jenny tells me she's busy all day but Jenny is free.

    I call on Tuesday I'm told Amy is working by Jenny. I come over in the afternoon and Jenny says Amy stepped out to do shopping be back in 2 hours, But I can do You. I say no thanks and Leave. ICall on Wed and get Amy on Phone she recognizes me and told me she's free after 7 that night. I say its too late how about tomorow. She says OK. Well On Thursday I call at 1. 30 PM and get Amy on phone she says she's free and we make an appointment for 2. 00PM. I get there at 1. 55 PM and Jenny opens door of course. I tell her I have appointment with Amy. She looks puzzeld and says one minute. Amy comes out and tells me I have someone already who made appointment. I tell her it was me who called for that Appointment. She says she make mistake thought I was that person on the phone which was a LIE since she knows my first name and remembered me. Now I'm really Pissed so I say "Goodbye " and start waling out and Jenny folows me and say I do to U what Amy does as I open the door to get out and we all know there's a Doctor's office next door. So I get out ASAP and as I'm walking to my car I notice a shady looking guy in a red car. (LE Maybe) even though he looked young.

    But this is the Last time I go to Framingham.

    PS I see a new AMP place just opened in Westborough may try them out ot go to the Natick one

  6. #9523

    Quick South Shore Report and a Question

    I live on the South Shore and spend most of my hobby time down in this area. Recently I spent some time at Deanna's in Weymouth after a weird appointment screwup at Nini's new place in Weymouth. Spent a wonderful hour with a youngish (25-30) spinner type who was quite cute. A great massage with some stretching that made me feel better than I have in months. I left very happy (PM for details) with a great under the carriage release. Will repeat. Damage was $80 +s $60 (yeah a little more than usual but overall the service was fantastic.

    Also has anyone been to Royal Thai in Weymouth recently? I had been there a couple times and enjoyed myself. Recently they seemed to stop advertising on CL but when I drive by they look to be open. I haven't had chance to visit in a while. Wondering if the are trying to fly UTR a bit.

    Also a new place looks to have opened on Rte 53 in Hanover just past the Hanover Mall. Link is below. Will have to check it out soon and report.

    http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/thp/2730493626.html

    Stay Safe.

    BG

  7. #9522

    Framingham Body Work. Not Happy

    There are 2 girls working there Amy and Jenny. I saw Jenny once and was OK but I prefer Amy.

    On Monday I call for Amy and Jenny tells me she's busy all day but Jenny is free.

    I call on Tuesday I'm told Amy is working by Jenny. I come over in the afternoon and Jenny says Amy stepped out to do shopping be back in 2 hours, But I can do You. I say no thanks and Leave. ICall on Wed and get Amy on Phone she recognizes me and told me she's free after 7 that night. I say its too late how about tomorow. She says OK. Well On Thursday I call at 1. 30 PM and get Amy on phone she says she's free and we make an appointment for 2. 00PM. I get there at 1. 55 PM and Jenny opens door of course. I tell her I have appointment with Amy. She looks puzzeld and says one minute. Amy comes out and tells me I have someone already who made appointment. I tell her it was me who called for that Appointment. She says she make mistake thought I was that person on the phone which was a LIE since she knows my first name and remembered me. Now I'm really Pissed so I say "Goodbye " and start waling out and Jenny folows me and say I do to U what Amy does as I open the door to get out and we all know there's a Doctor's office next door. So I get out ASAP and as I'm walking to my car I notice a shady looking guy in a red car. (LE Maybe) even though he looked young.

    But this is the Last time I go to Framingham.

    PS I see a new AMP place just opened in Westborough may try them out ot go to the Natick one

  8. #9521

    Body Zen (Subtitle: A Rare Pw strikeout)

    Found myself with a little time last week and remembered that a new place had opened in Waltham so did a Google search while in the car. Google led me to two Zens, the new one on Main and one on South. Was close to south so pulled in. Liked the set up and parking availabilty so decided why not.

    Drew Kelly, a fairly attractive, tall, thin Chinese woman. Led to room and found everything neat and tidy.

    Will not bore with all the details but the massage was fantastic, easily an 8 or 9. Tease was non existent and upon the flip while coming close to pw jr no contact was made. PW asked politely and then gently guided her hand. No Go.

    Was offered DIY "with help" but decided if I want to go that route I will be watching Asa Akira. Decided to just let her finish.

    If anyone has added info please let me know as I love the location.

    Summary.

    Looks / Body 7.

    Massage : 8. 5.

    Tease: 2 (Little brushing on the flip)

    Facility: 8.

    Ending: NA.

    House : $60.

    Tip: $5*

    * PW is far from cheap but tipping $10 or $20 in these instances is just wrong and sends the wrong message.


    Edit: A subsequent search leads to this place once being MaySpa, Lee's, and Green Day
    Last edited by Member #4868; 11-30-11 at 11:55. Reason: added info

  9. #9520
    Quote Originally Posted by Roaminrnd  [View Original Post]
    I tried this place and won't be going back. The single most negative experience I have had.
    This place is just a rub and tug and that is not a given. If someone got a BBBJ it is not with the current staff.

  10. #9519

    Blue sky spa

    Former Forever yong is now running this add with same number, has anyone tried this place since the changes took place?

    * * * BLUE SKY SPA * * * GRAND OPENING!

    We will completely relax your body and mind.

    We are sure to make you satisfied and enjoyed our service.

    We have very clean private rooms.

    We off;

    *Chinese Tuina.

    *Chinese body work.

    *Table shower / body scrub.

    WE TAKE CREDIT CARDS (MASTER *VISA *DISCOVER)

    Open 7 Days Hours: 9:00am. 9:00pm $45/30min $60/60min $100/90min (include table shower)

    PLEACE CALL : 781-648-1888 WALK IN. WELCOME.

    ADDRESS 677 MASS AVE ARLINGTON MA 02476

  11. #9518
    Quote Originally Posted by MickPK  [View Original Post]
    I wanted to try something new last week and decided to give this place (6665) a try. Despite having called ahead, both of the girls that were there (neither of which I found very attractive) were busy, I was told it would be a 20 minute wait and asked to take a seat in the waiting area, which was furnished with a couple leather sofas. Nice touch! I also noticed that, despite that there were doors to the rooms, the walls did not go up to the ceiling, and I could hear voices coming from one of the rooms (by the way, what's up with that? If they're going to go through the trouble of building rooms out of drywall, why not just go all the way to the ceiling?). At this point, unimpressed and impatient, I just got up and left. May try again some other time, if only since a prior review indicates BBBJ may be on the table (no pun intended). In the meantime, I took a trip to Lexington instead, where results were consistent with my previous reviews.
    I tried this place and won't be going back. The single most negative experience I have had.

  12. #9517

    RE: Relax Time

    I saw Sophia recently. I think Lisa is trying to even out the business by encouraging her regulars to see her various partners. I never like her partners as well as her, but I agreed this time. The other thing is, Lisa has some hand problems that sound like arthritis or some kind of overuse injury that's pretty painful. So I think she would like to be full time on the desk and let the younger girls catch our kids.

    I was not particularly impressed with Sophia's looks or technique. On the flip, I inquired about oral (through sigh language) , and was quoted $100. It came down to 60 but I decided to stay with HR.

    Quote Originally Posted by Moby9  [View Original Post]
    Since I was in CT, I decided to check out RT. I had Sophia, who was young, average looking, but in good shape. Her English was poor, so communication was a bit of a problem. I asked for a medium massage for an hour.

    I sensed Sophia was new to the biz. I was draped for the first 5 minutes until I removed the towel. Her technique was ordinary. She asked if I wanted oil, which I declined, so she transitioned to a feather light massage, which continued for a while. It was quite pleasant, but light on the teasing.

    After the flip, I found that HE was the only thing on the menu. No haggling. It was a bit mechanical, but made more enjoyable with OTC and access to her tasty ta ta's. After, there was more medium massage, which somehow seemed better now that I was relaxed. I got the full hour and Sophia helped me get dressed after. I paid her the house fee (60) and tip (40) , and she seemed happy.

    At the front desk, I met Lisa, who runs the place and is very cute. Although Lisa still does massages, she was playing mamasan that day (wish they all looked that good). There is one other MT, Linda, who was not there that day. Lucy is not there anymore.

    Lisa asked me about the massage and I said it was good and I was happy. She and Sophia were pleased and I got a hug from both.

    Some may call this place an average R&T, but I liked it because it's 'old school'. That is, no haggling for tip, good price, a full hour of service and she helps you get dressed afterwards. (I luv that because it's kinda like the geisha treatment.) I will return, especially to see if I can get Lisa next time.

    Moby

  13. #9516

    Deannas in Weymouth

    This Thai place was always one of my favorites, until this visit. Girl at front was Pam, who I met before. She recognized me right away and gave me a hug and several low bows! A very good sign. Took me to the room and to get ready and the girl, Gina, would be right in. She was and knelt down by my head brushed my cheek with her hair and ask how I would like the massage. As always I said " medium, extra sexy" and she giggled and started. Not really much of a massage, virtually no stretching, and despite my telling her no oil, she used quite a bit of it. No tease, had me flip, pointed to little me and asked "here?" I nodded yes and she did a very fast HJ. She wouldn't at anytime allow any roaming OTC. She finished the massage, went to get hot towels to wipe off the oil and then she covered my back with baby powder! I smelled from this all over and let her know that I wasn't happy about this or the oil. More hot towels, etc. And I left. Had to rush home to shower away the baby powder smell and just finished in time before having to explain why I was taking a second shower of the day.

    I'll give them another try but never again with this Gina.

  14. #9515

    Titty wash

    Quote Originally Posted by Yello Tail  [View Original Post]
    I have wondered the same thing. I have been in places where the woman washes herself with the hot towel afterwards right in front of you. I have observed other spray rubbing alcohol on their tits afterwards. Once one clean herself up before offering her treats.

    But others have just tucked them back in the bra. One would hope that they would clean more thoroughly at the first opportunity. Though I would imagine that some don't bother cleaning up at all.

    If you don't want to take chances, bring some wipes. Some women may even appreciate you being so clean.
    I agree that some do wash up but having been in a number of places where they can't wait to get rid of me or others and move onto the next monger. I have to wonder. That would also go with DATY after. I rarely catch a cold but this was one of the only likely causes that I had mention earlier. Just be careful

    Happy Thanksgiving gents.

  15. #9514

    Titty Washing

    Quote Originally Posted by TapThePie  [View Original Post]
    Are you serious, your asking if these ladies wash up after a tongue bath, wouldn't you? The cold could of come from the billions things you had touch that day. Sorry put you get a raised eye on that one.
    I have wondered the same thing. I have been in places where the woman washes herself with the hot towel afterwards right in front of you. I have observed other spray rubbing alcohol on their tits afterwards. Once one clean herself up before offering her treats.

    But others have just tucked them back in the bra. One would hope that they would clean more thoroughly at the first opportunity. Though I would imagine that some don't bother cleaning up at all.

    If you don't want to take chances, bring some wipes. Some women may even appreciate you being so clean.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape