Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9441

    Good advice.

    Quote Originally Posted by Amp Slave  [View Original Post]
    Have to agree with Rito1 on this one, no cc, it leads to a paper trail. Never want to get subpeona for a trial so they can say you were in this place and can you tell the jury exactly what when on in this place, etc. Sure you can play dumb but they already will know the answer is. Payment in the form of cash only.
    Cash only is my usual MO. Slipping with age I guess.

  2. #9440

    School st Quincy

    I've been away from the scene for a bit but recently had some time. Angel was busy so dropped in here for a try. Not many great reviews but I had a pleasant time. I was greeted by Sheena. Young 20 something Asian. Nice cute body ok face. To my suprise she also came in for the massage. I lake down in the usual position no drape in sight. Nice massage, just enough tease to send the right signals. I started with some over the clothes roaming with no protest. On the flip a small towel went over. I removed it promptly and directed her hands to begin. Nice HE. I went off quickly. No rush out the door. 60 house 40 tip. Looks 8. Great attitude. Will repeat.

    AM

  3. #9439

    CASH only

    Quote Originally Posted by Rito1  [View Original Post]
    Ok I am with you now. Reading now I see you did the right thing. Myself, I would never pay with a CC at a MP. If it is on the down low and gets busted I don't want any kind or record of me being there.
    Have to agree with Rito1 on this one, no cc, it leads to a paper trail. Never want to get subpeona for a trial so they can say you were in this place and can you tell the jury exactly what when on in this place, etc. Sure you can play dumb but they already will know the answer is. Payment in the form of cash only.

  4. #9438

    "old standby"

    Quote Originally Posted by BaconBits  [View Original Post]
    Sorry.

    My main purpose was to just get a really decent 90 minute massage which I paid about 105 for by cc. I felt the hour was a wash because of the interuptions and just wanted a refund for the remaining 1/2 hour. I was probably on the table for 40 minutes and was left there by my lonesome for at least 5 minutes two times so she could answer the doorbell. During that say 40 minutes I was on the table the massage started to get kind of sensual by her brushing the boys and cornholieo. Between the two doorbell breaks she had me flip over and offered me oil to DIY. That's when the doorbell rang again and I was done. Almost forgot, she said guys had offered her four hundred dollars to finish them off but she refused. LOL. I really don't know how this place stays in business.

    My way out I saw a fellow monger who was happy as a clam yucking it up with the woman who was my MT. She came back two times as I was waiting in the lobby for the owner begging me to leave her a tip. I assured her that I would. Guess what? No tip was left! Oh here's one. Don't rub a guys taint and nut sack and act like we're in grammar school.

    Went to my old standby right after like I should have done in the first place.
    May I ask, what your "old standby" is? I've been to about 10 AMP's from Wilmington to Danvers over the last several years or so. A couple of which, I've shared here. I still repeat at some, two are no longer in business, and two are on my don't waste your money or blue pill list (Wilmington and Lynn). Even if you're response if quite cryptic, it'd be appreciated.

  5. #9437
    Regular Member


    Posts: 21

    Been there

    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Alley  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this place as yet. I like the language in the ad. Would just like to know what to expect there.
    I've been next store (#67) a few times and decided to give this new place a try. They've only been open a week or two. I called and was told by the woman. Who spoke excellent english. To come right over. As usual the ads are misleading. This place is not an oasis or island or whatever they want you to believe. Its just a dumpy office building with paper thin walls. I was led to tidy room by a young. Late 20's maybe. Girl named "lyn". She had very little sex appeal but did perform an above average massage. Probably one of the better AMP massages I've received so that was a definite plus. She got on the table and on my back. Knees and hands. She was pretty light so it wasn't painful but definitely a lot of pressure. Tease was non existent. Onto the flip and I thought it may get interesting. Finally told not much time left. I let her know what I wanted but was offered diy only. I decided to pass. Maybe more haggling (or addt'l visits) but it wasnt worth it to me at that point. I had a nice massage and decided to cut my losses. This place is convenient for me so if I hear some good things I may return.

  6. #9436

    59 codington #104

    Quote Originally Posted by MickPK  [View Original Post]
    I wanted to try something new last week and decided to give this place (6665) a try. Despite having called ahead, both of the girls that were there (neither of which I found very attractive) were busy, I was told it would be a 20 minute wait and asked to take a seat in the waiting area, which was furnished with a couple leather sofas. Nice touch! I also noticed that, despite that there were doors to the rooms, the walls did not go up to the ceiling, and I could hear voices coming from one of the rooms (by the way, what's up with that? If they're going to go through the trouble of building rooms out of drywall, why not just go all the way to the ceiling?). At this point, unimpressed and impatient, I just got up and left. May try again some other time, if only since a prior review indicates BBBJ may be on the table (no pun intended). In the meantime, I took a trip to Lexington instead, where results were consistent with my previous reviews.
    Has anyone tried this place as yet. I like the language in the ad. Would just like to know what to expect there.

  7. #9435
    Senior Member


    Posts: 101

    Tri Zen

    Found on CL / thp, Tri Zen recently opened on Washington Street in Newton. The second floor office is spacious and expensively decorated. The massage rooms have sliding doors with translucent, non-soundproof panels but are otherwise private and comfortable. American music, mostly soft rock, plays in the background. My therapist, Gina, was attractive and gave an excellent massage. I was semi-covered with a white towel but she did a lot of strong work on my gluts, pushing the towel aside as necessary. On the flip, I got a very nice face / head / scalp massage and she also did my feet, lower legs and knees. The white towel covered my mid-section, down to my knees, and her hands never went near the general area. $70+10 tip.

  8. #9434

    Acton

    Quote Originally Posted by vintage68  [View Original Post]
    Consolidating three reports in one. Been there on three seperate occasions. Twice I drew an older Chinese woman in her late 40's, somewhat pretty face, C cups, speaks absolutely no English. Usual routine, she escorts me to a room and leaves me alone while I undress and lay face down on the table. She comes back in and begins rubbing my back. I start in right away with the roaming and she doesn't resist in the least. She was wearing sexy little black pleather shorts, let me go over and under with roaming. Got her top down and let me suck her tits. Lured her to the side of the table and she started working on the goods with a HJ. I gently pressed her head towards junior and she obliged with a BBBJ. CIM but she spit it out right away and stroked me off the rest of the way. Got the same service from her twice. I opted for the 30 minute massage for $40 and a $40 tip.

    The other girl I drew was a slightly overweight 30 something year old with cute face. She was not as game as the other one. Wouldn't allow me to roam and I had to nudge her a few times to get her to perform HJ. Once she got going it was very mechanical. $40 for half hour and $20 tip.
    I wanted to try something new last week and decided to give this place (6665) a try. Despite having called ahead, both of the girls that were there (neither of which I found very attractive) were busy, I was told it would be a 20 minute wait and asked to take a seat in the waiting area, which was furnished with a couple leather sofas. Nice touch! I also noticed that, despite that there were doors to the rooms, the walls did not go up to the ceiling, and I could hear voices coming from one of the rooms (by the way, what's up with that? If they're going to go through the trouble of building rooms out of drywall, why not just go all the way to the ceiling?). At this point, unimpressed and impatient, I just got up and left. May try again some other time, if only since a prior review indicates BBBJ may be on the table (no pun intended). In the meantime, I took a trip to Lexington instead, where results were consistent with my previous reviews.

  9. #9433
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253

    Cleared up

    Quote Originally Posted by BaconBits  [View Original Post]
    Sorry.

    My main purpose was to just get a really decent 90 minute massage which I paid about 105 for by cc. I felt the hour was a wash because of the interuptions and just wanted a refund for the remaining 1/2 hour. I was probably on the table for 40 minutes and was left there by my lonesome for at least 5 minutes two times so she could answer the doorbell. During that say 40 minutes I was on the table the massage started to get kind of sensual by her brushing the boys and cornholieo. Between the two doorbell breaks she had me flip over and offered me oil to DIY. That's when the doorbell rang again and I was done. Almost forgot, she said guys had offered her four hundred dollars to finish them off but she refused. LOL. I really don't know how this place stays in business.

    My way out I saw a fellow monger who was happy as a clam yucking it up with the woman who was my MT. She came back two times as I was waiting in the lobby for the owner begging me to leave her a tip. I assured her that I would. Guess what? No tip was left! Oh here's one. Don't rub a guys taint and nut sack and act like we're in grammar school.

    Went to my old standby right after like I should have done in the first place.
    Ok I am with you now. Reading now I see you did the right thing. Myself, I would never pay with a CC at a MP. If it is on the down low and gets busted I don't want any kind or record of me being there.

  10. #9432

    Kangle clear up

    Quote Originally Posted by Rito1  [View Original Post]
    You got the massage but no HR and asked for yoour money back?

    If you were at the HR stage that means you did receive a massage. Am I wrong? I would have just left no tip.

    Mabye I just misread.
    Sorry.

    My main purpose was to just get a really decent 90 minute massage which I paid about 105 for by cc. I felt the hour was a wash because of the interuptions and just wanted a refund for the remaining 1/2 hour. I was probably on the table for 40 minutes and was left there by my lonesome for at least 5 minutes two times so she could answer the doorbell. During that say 40 minutes I was on the table the massage started to get kind of sensual by her brushing the boys and cornholieo. Between the two doorbell breaks she had me flip over and offered me oil to DIY. That's when the doorbell rang again and I was done. Almost forgot, she said guys had offered her four hundred dollars to finish them off but she refused. LOL. I really don't know how this place stays in business.

    My way out I saw a fellow monger who was happy as a clam yucking it up with the woman who was my MT. She came back two times as I was waiting in the lobby for the owner begging me to leave her a tip. I assured her that I would. Guess what? No tip was left! Oh here's one. Don't rub a guys taint and nut sack and act like we're in grammar school.

    Went to my old standby right after like I should have done in the first place.

  11. #9431
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  12. #9430

    Diy

    Went when it opened and not even offered DIY. Never went back. Surprised they are still open. One and done.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yello Tail  [View Original Post]
    Not that new. If it still looks new it's because no one goes there! I went twice when it first opened. I to was offered DYI. I was also shorted on time.

  13. #9429

    Hourly

    Quote Originally Posted by Augustwest  [View Original Post]
    They quote $70 in the ad on CL; is this a special deal or have they gone up?
    I had noticed that also a while back; on some days the ad would say $60, on others it would say $70. I've been there a few times and have always paid $60.

  14. #9428

    Marrett. 1 hour?

    Quote Originally Posted by MickPK  [View Original Post]
    I also made a return visit to Marrett last week for another appointment with Nancy. Same as before; great massage, UTC roaming to my heart's content, left very happy. $60 plus $50.
    They quote $70 in the ad on CL; is this a special deal or have they gone up?

  15. #9427

    Red sun

    Quote Originally Posted by SMS 54  [View Original Post]
    I hereby appoint you the resident expert on all things Red Sun. Is Anna (JoJo) back from China, and working there again, by any chance?
    Your old friend is not back yet.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape