Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2827

    Stay or Leave

    Quote Originally Posted by StreetMeat  [View Original Post]
    Depends on the area, me personally I always scoop the girl first then go to the nearest no-tell. They can usally walk back or I just drop them off a couple blocks away from the corner I pick them up (sometimes if you roll thru the sidestreets you can get them when they are coming out of a house or walking to the main road, be careful folks don't like it when you swoop up someone infront of their house or Uncle leo is watching a known crack house) you never want to take a girl out of the area, you might get pulled over or run into someone (not us) that might see you.

    Off the top of my head the best no tell places you can use in the john are area is the de lido, la renaissance motel and the Bali on 8 mile. On average the prices are 25+key deposit, its not five star but its servicable.

    Stay safe
    Quote Originally Posted by Jd2011  [View Original Post]
    Hey monges,

    Just a question to throw out there. I have been a monger for years but only recently have discovered this forum. Question: do you get a short stay notell after scooping? Or do you get a room first out of the zone and then scoop and bring back to the room? I have always got a short stay after the scoop in the zone although I am now thinking it might be better to get a cheap room and bring the finds back. Your thoughts?
    Maybe it does depend on the area. Near the Ave, I rather get out of area cause of the word DPD is coming down at the Crest, for those who go there, and ticketing about short stays and things have been hot at the Victory, I would not even pull into that parking lot. Just don't take the Michigan Ave thru Dearborn out of the area, Dearborn Leo is sitting sometimes past the gas station and checking the notels parking lot and pulling up to cars pulling in or a person sitting in the car while checking in. Thanks for the info on the R notels.

  2. #2826

    Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by BenjaminSkully  [View Original Post]
    Did a little recon after work saw two WSW on JR. One was 5'5-5'7 and had hair above shoulders and looked longer in the front but didn't get a good look. May have had potential but too dark. The other not worth second look older.

    AVE saw quite a few out. Any one know of the thick LSW with curly hair?

    Started day dreaming and dreamed of a girl by the name of barbie. Couldn't see face until she walked up and I was like wow. Get in LOL. Past reports say she's been goin down hill but she looked good to me. .25 +.05. Someone has trained her well. Dropped pants and took off top soon as the car hit P.

    She used my phone as she didn't have one because it was stolen. She said she's gone through four the past year

    Any one know of the thick LSW with dark curly hair?
    Is this the blond Barbie you speaking of?

    Click image for larger version

Name:	securedownload1.jpg
Views:	4331
Size:	38.4 KB
ID:	155934

    Click image for larger version

Name:	securedownload2.jpg
Views:	5156
Size:	33.2 KB
ID:	155935

    Click image for larger version

Name:	securedownload4.jpg
Views:	5383
Size:	34.7 KB
ID:	155936

  3. #2825
    Damn it's been slim pickin's lately. Rolled the G, did a rare roll down the R, Looped the triangle a few times, hit some other old haunts.

    Then I tripped over my own D*ck and found a newbie. Literally almost ran her ass over as I was playing with the not so smart phone again. Didn't even think she was a worker, but to my surprise! Brunette spinner type, clean, sweet heart attitude, and wow what a pretty face. Got digits for later just as our favorite uncle showed up to put an end to things before they got started. No damage done as we both had cause to be legit.

  4. #2824
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzie00  [View Original Post]
    About 9 PM Sunday, I did a quick stroll on the G near SF. Nothing at all on it or the side streets. Then. 5 minutes later, after a quick spin down 8 Mile, I come back and there's 3 WSWs one at each corner. I recognized one from before as Terri but decided on Lindsey. She had dark hair in pigtails (the better to grab) , A cups, thin but not anorexic, spinner-type, seemed a little loopy but was overall terrific. Very good BBBJTCIM, BLS, complete with enough audio to make it more fun. Plus she got the pants down by the knees and let me fingerplay. We were interrupted by traffic twice and had to move but she didn't get squirrelly. Well worth. 2. She said she was temporarily staying at a room in a motel rented by some friend who was out of town, that the motel was over at 7 Mile and Schafer but that she usually was over near the G. I'd repeat, especially FS. Nice girl, Gemworthy.
    Repeated early the other day (6 AM). Got the same good BBBJTCIM, BLS, not enough time for FS. I've got to find a better spot though; lots of traffic and house lights.

  5. #2823
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by Jd2011  [View Original Post]
    Strolled the R this evening 6-6:30. Not a creature was stirring, not even the black tranny SWer that is ALWAYS at Lantz.

    Stay Safe,

    JD
    I wonder if thats the black tranny that rob me a couple years ago.

  6. #2822

    The R

    Strolled the R this evening 6-6:30. Not a creature was stirring, not even the black tranny SWer that is ALWAYS at Lantz.

    Stay Safe,

    JD

  7. #2821

    De LAID UP Date

    Hello, fellow mongers,

    Its been a hefty week for me so delayed to update.

    A week ago I met nikki on JR near 8mile

    I was mongering she just came out of a liquor shop and I stopped before her and made a casual LE check.

    We went to a no- tell near by JR and her service is ok.

    CBJ, with mish k9 doggie and cof.

    Backdoor is not yet open 4 business.

    Damage is 60.

    This Saturday it was raining heavily and I was just making a casual mongering I found michelle on JR

    Near BP convenient store

    After a casual check

    She said sail to greek is fine with. 40 and I felt ok.

    Her BBBJ skill have to improve

    Greek is ti8.

    Not a keeper but ok

    She said she don't have digits but she will be there at bus stop everyday 12-3.

    Have a safe sail mongers

    Diablo.

  8. #2820

    Recon JR & AVE + Blonde Barbie

    Did a little recon after work saw two WSW on JR. One was 5'5-5'7 and had hair above shoulders and looked longer in the front but didn't get a good look. May have had potential but too dark. The other not worth second look older.

    AVE saw quite a few out. Any one know of the thick LSW with curly hair?

    Started day dreaming and dreamed of a girl by the name of barbie. Couldn't see face until she walked up and I was like wow. Get in LOL. Past reports say she's been goin down hill but she looked good to me. .25 +.05. Someone has trained her well. Dropped pants and took off top soon as the car hit P.

    She used my phone as she didn't have one because it was stolen. She said she's gone through four the past year

    Any one know of the thick LSW with dark curly hair?

  9. #2819
    Quote Originally Posted by Jd2011  [View Original Post]
    Hey monges,

    Just a question to throw out there. I have been a monger for years but only recently have discovered this forum. Question: do you get a short stay notell after scooping? Or do you get a room first out of the zone and then scoop and bring back to the room? I have always got a short stay after the scoop in the zone although I am now thinking it might be better to get a cheap room and bring the finds back. Your thoughts?
    Depends on the area, me personally I always scoop the girl first then go to the nearest no-tell. They can usally walk back or I just drop them off a couple blocks away from the corner I pick them up (sometimes if you roll thru the sidestreets you can get them when they are coming out of a house or walking to the main road, be careful folks don't like it when you swoop up someone infront of their house or Uncle leo is watching a known crack house) you never want to take a girl out of the area, you might get pulled over or run into someone (not us) that might see you.

    Off the top of my head the best no tell places you can use in the john are area is the de lido, la renaissance motel and the Bali on 8 mile. On average the prices are 25+key deposit, its not five star but its servicable.

    Stay safe

  10. #2818

    Cynthia

    Well I was going to wait another week or so to stroll but I really had the urge tonight. Hit the R around 8pm from 8 to 6 mile. Weather was pretty crappy. No SWers out anywhere on my first couple of passes. Nobody out for that matter. No LEO, no other obvious mongers. Nobody. Felt like 3:30am. Finally around 8:30, there were a couple of WSW near Cfolds although I couldn't make out who they were in the dark rain. I scooped Cynthia. WSW. 34yo, slim, strong bees. Maybe cees, long brown / reddish hair. Probably a 5 on the SW scale. Could be higher but her teeth are pretty jacked. Not really meth mouth, just in need of a good orthodontist. I have seen her before but this is the first dream I had with her. Negotiated FS with pics and video for. 70. She said greek was on the menu as well. Went to the notell, she cleaned up, although she wasn't dirty or smelling like a lot of the SWers. Straight to the action. She gave an ok BBBJ although it was only about 5-10 minutes before she started nagging to do the BJ covered. I'm not one for CBJ so I asked her for some ball licking and sucking. She was more comfortable with this and pretty dam good at it too. Pu$$why was good, kinda tight. She has some nice, stretchable lips (see pics). She was better fucking than sucking. She wasn't terribly enthusiastic (let's face it, it's pretty rare to find one of those I think) but she was fairly accomodating and didn't rush. We did mish, K9, CG and RCG. All pretty good. She can take a hammering. She did back off the greek at this point. I really didn't care; I'm not really into greek anyway. I probably hammered her for 20 minutes or so then went back to BS and licking and I unloaded on her face. All in all, a decent experience. I would hit it again in a pinch and could probably get a repeat for. 50 or maybe even less. Natalie is much better for. 70. I didn't get digits. Said she didn't have a phone right now. She should be fairly easy to find out there though.

    Stay Safe,

    JD
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1030908.JPG‎   P1030915.JPG‎   P1030903.JPG‎   P1030918.JPG‎   P1030929.JPG‎  


  11. #2817

    Natalie-she is good?

    Thanks for the tip. Yes she has tats all over and on her neck too. Good looking face. Hope service is good. Will be looking out for her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty1875  [View Original Post]
    5'9" with a short haircut and red dye job, lots of ink, pretty smile in a very nice face, likes to wear dresses and has a nice set of shoulders? That would be Natalie. Please treat her kindly. She is one of the good ones.

  12. #2816

    Question

    Hey monges,

    Just a question to throw out there. I have been a monger for years but only recently have discovered this forum. Question: do you get a short stay notell after scooping? Or do you get a room first out of the zone and then scoop and bring back to the room? I have always got a short stay after the scoop in the zone although I am now thinking it might be better to get a cheap room and bring the finds back. Your thoughts?

  13. #2815
    Sounds like Katie to me. But it could be a number that I have known.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Slate  [View Original Post]
    She obviously hadn't hit bottom yet. With the girl I was writing about, she first told me it was just xanax and not that much. Then when things didn't make sense OK she needs a lot of Xanax, then she eventually told me about the heroin too very reluctantly because that is such a heavy duty scary thing. I mention this because when she first told me the story about just doing a little xanax I believed that. She really didn't seem like an addict. This is a really sweet kinda innocent seeming girl in her early 20's. I think a big factor in her hitting bottom was how physically difficult it was for her to just find a vein anymore. She was in experience terms hardly innocent. Probably having given several thousand guys bjs. But she really was in some meaningful sense just an innocent kid too because being young and cute she never had to steal cheat or hurt anybody to get money and this very tightly constrained life left her still a teenager in terms of maturity.

    [Just to be a little on topic when I was just a john at first she really had learned a thing or too from all those BJs. She could do something I was really impressed by which was to make me nut hard in her mouth within a minute or two using only her mouth, no hands at any time, even if I was trying to hold back. I think if anybody is organizing a sex olympics the no hands BJ to completion has to be a major event. I personally like long slow bjs and she was fine with that but after 20 or 30 minutes of slow sucking I could just say do your thing and she could make me bust a nut in no time, mouth only. That got me interested but I found that there was no way to be a john and a friend at the same time so sadly I gave up the bjs]

    I met her as a john but stopped that and had a no sex / no money friendship for a couple months before she went into rehab.

    I think I would recognize tracks much better now. I mention this for guys like me who are inclined to believe what they are told by SW girls. I think there are plenty of dancers for example who are relatively straight but very few street girls who are not addicts. Just something to be aware of.

  14. #2814
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    When I meet a new SW I will tell them if you suck an OK dick I will never see you again, if you suck a good dick I might see you again in a pinch, and if you suck a great dick, not only will I tip but I will give you / them my number for a second date.
    I love it when I hear how a monger has learned to take control of the interaction with these girls. It doesn't happen over night. It comes as a result of a lot of not getting what you want, wasted money, and a lot of time in the field. It's not about being mean or nasty to these girls. They're human too. But it is about a certain attitude and it's about a certain level of game also. When you've learned it, these girls start to treat you differently. In a good way. RTFF, there's a wealth of info about staying safe, avoiding getting in trouble, and learning how to have fun and getting what you want out of this hobby. Thanks JW.

  15. #2813

    JR and McNick

    I went a strolling at about 6pm. On JR I saw about 5 BSW's at six and seven mile. They were in the shadows so it was hard to tell if they were good bad or ugly. I am still looking for the skinny young white blonde that I met on the R she was really good looking but she just laid there and no foreplay. I wish I could remember her name or see a pick to refresh my memory. I then went up to the State Fair Grounds and 8 mile and saw nothing. Then on Mc Nick I did not see anything as well.

    A last Friday I went out on Mich ave where it starts in Detroit, for about four miles into the city and could not find anything. With the cop layoffs and the amount of people dropped from welfare you think it would be busier.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape