Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,336 to 16,350 of 21049
-
11-28-11 09:35 #4714Senior Member

Posts: 327Fort
I've been looking around and haven't seen much of anything anywhere. Well, at least anything worth taking a second look at. I decided to head over to fort again, and I have to say that I saw an absolutely amazing blonde by the construction across from the party store. This girl looked like she might be in her early 20's probably 5'10", and slim. I rolled past her three times and got the look, but decided against scooping her as her uncle was hanging around just a few blocks away. They were sitting down a side street but I was getting a bad vibe so I passed. Any intel on this looker?
Also Lexus whom I'd mentioned in an earlier post was found at the party store.
One would think that with the warmer weather the other night, the SW's would be out in force. Has there been a major cleanup? I haven't heard too Much in terms of stings. Oh well, maybe the ladies decided to head down south for the winter.
-
11-27-11 21:47 #4713Senior Member

Posts: 299Real deal
5'9" with a short haircut and red dye job, lots of ink, pretty smile in a very nice face, likes to wear dresses and has a nice set of shoulders? That would be Natalie. Please treat her kindly. She is one of the good ones.
Originally Posted by John Draven
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-11 13:56 #4712Regular Member

Posts: 7Wow, you jst described my girl Ashley from SW detroit to a T. But, she was suppose to go to rehab 3 weeks ago, and when it was time to go, said forget it!
Originally Posted by Mister Slate
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-11 14:47 #4711Senior Member

Posts: 270Recon. Triangle & The R
Drove the R and Triangle between midnight and 2am Saturday night. Surprisingly dead. There was a TSW near Nevada. And a haggard BSW and WSW near 8. Middle of the R was dead.
Triangle was completely dead.
-
11-26-11 14:06 #4710Regular Member

Posts: 22Triangle
You make a very good point. I have been driving up and down John R. And streets near by a few times a week. I have talked to one girl but have not let them in my car yet. I am somewhat new to this and if I see a girl out a few times or am comfortable with them, then I will scoop them up.
Originally Posted by Mister Slate
[View Original Post]
I have seen a few girls that look to good to be out there those are the ones that make me nervous.
Hopefully I will have something to report when I get comfortable with the area.
I don't know exactly what the triangle is but but I have been driving down John R. 6 mile, Woodward and 8 mile. I know John R is part of it but if there is others streets that are part of the triangle any feedback is appreciated.
Happy Hunting
-
11-26-11 00:31 #4709Regular Member

Posts: 21For the record, I was kidding with my post below. I just thought a little humor doesn't hurt!
Good information everyone, keep on sharing the knowledge.
-
11-25-11 20:47 #4708Senior Member

Posts: 182How Things Work
I think this is a correct summary. I was pretty good friends with a SW this summer. She was basically a sweet girl but had been doing heroin since was 13 and xanax for 5 years or so too. Xanax, benzodiazapines are highly physically addictive too. She had great difficulty actually finding a vein to hit. She really had no spare time at all or time to do anything but try to make money, score drugs or use them. This doesn't mean she was't still a nice ordinary person for all that. But driven to take care of business all the time with no slack. Despite all that she was very organized, neat, clean. You don't go out and street walk unless you have more powerful and relentless motivation than non-addicts are likely to have. Just meeting her or talking to her though you wouldn't have thought she did anything at all even when she was spending 24/7 focused on it.
She made it to residential treatment and is now off it and ok. But of course at great risk.
-
11-25-11 16:10 #4707Regular Member

Posts: 21Mystery Date, I take no offense with you using my post as a reference. I was sort of being sarcastic with my post. One day I hope to experience crack cocaine and heroin. Lately, my orgasms have not been as intense as they use to be and thus, are not satisfying enough for me. Perhaps, it will pass with time, I do not know. I also seem to suffer from "retrograde ejaculation". When I sometimes pee, sperm build-up from my bladder comes out at the end (no, it's not an STD. LOL) So this is good information to know! For now, I will have dreams of smoking weed and eating mushrooms. The beautiful thing about "dreaming" of picking up SWs is that you have a direct connection to drugs. I'm sort of a loner myself, so I do not have connections like most people do.
Originally Posted by Mystery Date
[View Original Post]
Thanks
-
11-25-11 12:16 #4706Senior Member

Posts: 107Haliarious
LOL thats awsome, love that movie. Yeah baby
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-11 09:18 #4705Senior Member

Posts: 750Her name might be Brandy? I think she mentioned a son around 15 to. She may be from the Dearborn area. Any other intel?
Originally Posted by No Spec
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-11 06:00 #4704Senior Member

Posts: 305How Things Work
I've noticed a lot of posts from relative newbies lately that betray a keen misunderstanding of how things work for street girls (and probably most BP girls and some strippers, too)
First,
read this
It's as succinct an explanation of what's going on with most working girls as you'll ever read. I am sure there are some girls who blow guys like us for a living who aren't drug addicts, but by and large you're not going to find a whole lot of them (10-20% maybe?).
Most of this information comes from retired working girls / recovering addicts. I was a hobbyist for years and didn't know this stuff until these ladies informed me. I hope others find it useful.
There are heroin addicts and crack addicts, and some that are hooked on both.
The heroin addicts have a physical need to cop drugs several times a day. This is non-negotiable — unless they manage to stay on a treatment program (methadone) or do rapid detox (suboxone) they will become physically sick (profoundly) and experience painful withdrawal symptoms. These are the girls you see always Out there, the ones who are out every day. These girls need to generate at least $100 / day to maintain.
- They probably started out dabbling (snorting) as a recreational thing and developed a habit. Early on they'll be able to keep funded with semi-legit hustles (an actual job, or a sugar daddy, support from family members, minor criminal activity (retail fraud, check kiting, etc.) but will soon find themselves unable to generate enough cash.
- Eventually they'll start doing UTR dates. The SO or sugar daddy finds out, cuts off support, and this is when they hit the streets.
The cocaine addicts fall into two categories.
- Bingers. These are the ones who get their paycheck, SSI check, or allowance (sugar daddy) and buy and use a crapload of drugs in a short period. Some of them snap out of it after a few days and go back home.
- Clockers. These girls have more severe crack habits. Though cocaine isn't as physically addictive as heroin, it is strongly addictive psychologically. A lot of these girls never leave the crack house. They do dates inside the houses (male crackheads with money) , latch onto the dealers (giving them sex directly in exchange for drugs) , and only hit the stroll when there's no more revenue to be had inside the house. You and I will rarely see these girls.
- Some of them are so 'chronic' that they have to continually cycle to the street and back to the dealers. These are the scary girls with the thousand-yard stare and the 'up 3 days' stagger / wobble.
- The thing to remember is that these girls are essentially homeless. They sleep at the crack house. They live In the crack house, which is a very dicey existence. When I read something like.
this
(sorry, don't really mean to call you out, but this is the post that put me in the mind to write this) I realize that a lot of guys here really don't understand what's going on.
- They probably started out dabbling (snorting) as a recreational thing and developed a habit. Early on they'll be able to keep funded with semi-legit hustles (an actual job, or a sugar daddy, support from family members, minor criminal activity (retail fraud, check kiting, etc.) but will soon find themselves unable to generate enough cash.
-
11-24-11 20:16 #4703Senior Member

Posts: 43I am pretty sure I know her, anymore info? Tattoos, markings, how many kids, anything? Old number maybe?
Originally Posted by Jd2011
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-11 15:02 #4702Regular Member

Posts: 6Link Doesn't Work
Google's your (occasional) friend:
Originally Posted by Dlmred1954
[View Original Post]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h--h0XN6Iy4
Mostly foreign, faces blurred, fast scrolling may cause dizziness.
-
11-24-11 12:52 #4701Senior Member

Posts: 214Lexus or alexis
Was down Fort street yesterday afternoon and nothing was out, no SW or LEO. I thought after all the rain the night before and such a sunny day, a lot would be out. I was looking for Lexus or alexis that Oneknot found. Anyone else run across her? What cross street or area on Fort did you find her at, Oneknot? I seen the tiny blonde in skin tight white pants on a earlier trip down Fort last Friday, but she kept hanging down at the construction site and a phone co lift truck working right at the on the lines and was not sure about her.
-
11-24-11 11:27 #4700Senior Member

Posts: 182When you are doing something new and risky, paranoia is your friend. Why take a chance if your intuition is saying don't do it. If she's real, she'll be back.
Originally Posted by John Draven
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




