Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,321 to 16,335 of 21049
-
12-02-11 04:36 #4729Senior Member

Posts: 1019I wonder if thats the black tranny that rob me a couple years ago.
Originally Posted by Jd2011
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-11 21:24 #4728Senior Member

Posts: 750The R
Strolled the R this evening 6-6:30. Not a creature was stirring, not even the black tranny SWer that is ALWAYS at Lantz.
Stay Safe,
JD
-
12-01-11 18:17 #4727Senior Member

Posts: 71De LAID UP Date
Hello, fellow mongers,
Its been a hefty week for me so delayed to update.
A week ago I met nikki on JR near 8mile
I was mongering she just came out of a liquor shop and I stopped before her and made a casual LE check.
We went to a no- tell near by JR and her service is ok.
CBJ, with mish k9 doggie and cof.
Backdoor is not yet open 4 business.
Damage is 60.
This Saturday it was raining heavily and I was just making a casual mongering I found michelle on JR
Near BP convenient store
After a casual check
She said sail to greek is fine with. 40 and I felt ok.
Her BBBJ skill have to improve
Greek is ti8.
Not a keeper but ok
She said she don't have digits but she will be there at bus stop everyday 12-3.
Have a safe sail mongers
Diablo.
-
11-30-11 21:15 #4726Senior Member

Posts: 159Recon JR & AVE + Blonde Barbie
Did a little recon after work saw two WSW on JR. One was 5'5-5'7 and had hair above shoulders and looked longer in the front but didn't get a good look. May have had potential but too dark. The other not worth second look older.
AVE saw quite a few out. Any one know of the thick LSW with curly hair?
Started day dreaming and dreamed of a girl by the name of barbie. Couldn't see face until she walked up and I was like wow. Get in LOL. Past reports say she's been goin down hill but she looked good to me. .25 +.05. Someone has trained her well. Dropped pants and took off top soon as the car hit P.
She used my phone as she didn't have one because it was stolen. She said she's gone through four the past year
Any one know of the thick LSW with dark curly hair?
-
11-30-11 01:45 #4725Senior Member

Posts: 273Depends on the area, me personally I always scoop the girl first then go to the nearest no-tell. They can usally walk back or I just drop them off a couple blocks away from the corner I pick them up (sometimes if you roll thru the sidestreets you can get them when they are coming out of a house or walking to the main road, be careful folks don't like it when you swoop up someone infront of their house or Uncle leo is watching a known crack house) you never want to take a girl out of the area, you might get pulled over or run into someone (not us) that might see you.
Originally Posted by Jd2011
[View Original Post]
Off the top of my head the best no tell places you can use in the john are area is the de lido, la renaissance motel and the Bali on 8 mile. On average the prices are 25+key deposit, its not five star but its servicable.
Stay safe
-
11-29-11 23:10 #4724Senior Member

Posts: 750Cynthia
Well I was going to wait another week or so to stroll but I really had the urge tonight. Hit the R around 8pm from 8 to 6 mile. Weather was pretty crappy. No SWers out anywhere on my first couple of passes. Nobody out for that matter. No LEO, no other obvious mongers. Nobody. Felt like 3:30am. Finally around 8:30, there were a couple of WSW near Cfolds although I couldn't make out who they were in the dark rain. I scooped Cynthia. WSW. 34yo, slim, strong bees. Maybe cees, long brown / reddish hair. Probably a 5 on the SW scale. Could be higher but her teeth are pretty jacked. Not really meth mouth, just in need of a good orthodontist. I have seen her before but this is the first dream I had with her. Negotiated FS with pics and video for. 70. She said greek was on the menu as well. Went to the notell, she cleaned up, although she wasn't dirty or smelling like a lot of the SWers. Straight to the action. She gave an ok BBBJ although it was only about 5-10 minutes before she started nagging to do the BJ covered. I'm not one for CBJ so I asked her for some ball licking and sucking. She was more comfortable with this and pretty dam good at it too. Pu$$why was good, kinda tight. She has some nice, stretchable lips (see pics). She was better fucking than sucking. She wasn't terribly enthusiastic (let's face it, it's pretty rare to find one of those I think) but she was fairly accomodating and didn't rush. We did mish, K9, CG and RCG. All pretty good. She can take a hammering. She did back off the greek at this point. I really didn't care; I'm not really into greek anyway. I probably hammered her for 20 minutes or so then went back to BS and licking and I unloaded on her face. All in all, a decent experience. I would hit it again in a pinch and could probably get a repeat for. 50 or maybe even less. Natalie is much better for. 70. I didn't get digits. Said she didn't have a phone right now. She should be fairly easy to find out there though.
Stay Safe,
JD
-
11-29-11 19:38 #4723Senior Member

Posts: 70Natalie-she is good?
Thanks for the tip. Yes she has tats all over and on her neck too. Good looking face. Hope service is good. Will be looking out for her.
Originally Posted by Moriarty1875
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-11 16:06 #4722Senior Member

Posts: 750Question
Hey monges,
Just a question to throw out there. I have been a monger for years but only recently have discovered this forum. Question: do you get a short stay notell after scooping? Or do you get a room first out of the zone and then scoop and bring back to the room? I have always got a short stay after the scoop in the zone although I am now thinking it might be better to get a cheap room and bring the finds back. Your thoughts?
-
11-29-11 09:35 #4721Senior Member

Posts: 409Sounds like Katie to me. But it could be a number that I have known.
Originally Posted by Mister Slate
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-11 09:13 #4720Senior Member

Posts: 409I love it when I hear how a monger has learned to take control of the interaction with these girls. It doesn't happen over night. It comes as a result of a lot of not getting what you want, wasted money, and a lot of time in the field. It's not about being mean or nasty to these girls. They're human too. But it is about a certain attitude and it's about a certain level of game also. When you've learned it, these girls start to treat you differently. In a good way. RTFF, there's a wealth of info about staying safe, avoiding getting in trouble, and learning how to have fun and getting what you want out of this hobby. Thanks JW.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-11 08:11 #4719Senior Member

Posts: 846JR and McNick
I went a strolling at about 6pm. On JR I saw about 5 BSW's at six and seven mile. They were in the shadows so it was hard to tell if they were good bad or ugly. I am still looking for the skinny young white blonde that I met on the R she was really good looking but she just laid there and no foreplay. I wish I could remember her name or see a pick to refresh my memory. I then went up to the State Fair Grounds and 8 mile and saw nothing. Then on Mc Nick I did not see anything as well.
A last Friday I went out on Mich ave where it starts in Detroit, for about four miles into the city and could not find anything. With the cop layoffs and the amount of people dropped from welfare you think it would be busier.
-
11-28-11 18:26 #4718Senior Member

Posts: 750Hey fellow mongers,
I have to chime in on this one. If no-handed BJ was an Olympic event, I would put my money on Natalie from the R. I reported on her a few weeks back with pics. Very talented, no-hands. Enthusiastic, highly skilled, deepthroating, no gag, etc. She is the real deal. Seems to actually enjoy it too. She can take a hammering too. I haven't been mongering much due to low $$ flow. I am expecting a large sum in the next couple of weeks and I will be on the prowl. I have a Christmas present for Natalie. She's is very accommodating. She's going to get the JD pearl necklace complete with earrings and an Christmas tiara. Treat her good guys. She is a nice person too. I never felt rushed or at risk with her at all. She was some of the best complete action I've had in a long while. I have digits for members I trust.
JD
Originally Posted by Fitzie00
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-11 16:16 #4717Senior Member

Posts: 486I've never met this lady but I agree that no-hands seems to take skill and creativity. IMO, there are too many SWs whose idea of a BJ is to use their hand on you while holding your tip in their mouth. There used to be a redhead along Gratiot who was quite talented at no-hands but I haven't seen her since spring.
Originally Posted by Mister Slate
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-11 15:50 #4716Senior Member

Posts: 182She obviously hadn't hit bottom yet. With the girl I was writing about, she first told me it was just xanax and not that much. Then when things didn't make sense OK she needs a lot of Xanax, then she eventually told me about the heroin too very reluctantly because that is such a heavy duty scary thing. I mention this because when she first told me the story about just doing a little xanax I believed that. She really didn't seem like an addict. This is a really sweet kinda innocent seeming girl in her early 20's. I think a big factor in her hitting bottom was how physically difficult it was for her to just find a vein anymore. She was in experience terms hardly innocent. Probably having given several thousand guys bjs. But she really was in some meaningful sense just an innocent kid too because being young and cute she never had to steal cheat or hurt anybody to get money and this very tightly constrained life left her still a teenager in terms of maturity.
Originally Posted by DavidB43
[View Original Post]
[Just to be a little on topic when I was just a john at first she really had learned a thing or too from all those BJs. She could do something I was really impressed by which was to make me nut hard in her mouth within a minute or two using only her mouth, no hands at any time, even if I was trying to hold back. I think if anybody is organizing a sex olympics the no hands BJ to completion has to be a major event. I personally like long slow bjs and she was fine with that but after 20 or 30 minutes of slow sucking I could just say do your thing and she could make me bust a nut in no time, mouth only. That got me interested but I found that there was no way to be a john and a friend at the same time so sadly I gave up the bjs]
I met her as a john but stopped that and had a no sex / no money friendship for a couple months before she went into rehab.
I think I would recognize tracks much better now. I mention this for guys like me who are inclined to believe what they are told by SW girls. I think there are plenty of dancers for example who are relatively straight but very few street girls who are not addicts. Just something to be aware of.
-
11-28-11 15:33 #4715Senior Member

Posts: 299All quiet in the West side
I was expecting the ladies to be out in numbers today, after the crappy weather yesterday. Like squirrels, they should be out gathering up 'nuts' before the next round of wind and rain. Alas, it is not so today.
I did run into Lisa over off Fenkell around mid-day. Since there was NOBODY else around, I thought I would take a turn with this older, but decent looking (from a distance, I guess) BSW. Between the broken teeth and the ghetto attitude, I would have better off just handing her the money and rolling on by.
Oh well, I just hope my backup plan comes through for me in the triangle this evening.












Reply With Quote





