Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 757 of 807 FirstFirst ... 257 657 707 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 ... LastLast
Results 11,341 to 11,355 of 12094
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #754
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBones  [View Original Post]
    Driving the south stroll this afternoon and saw very little (it is pretty chilly and windy out) but around 27th & Nat'l saw a thin WSW heading east so went around the block and back to 25th. As she walked by she saw me sitting there and walked on over. I asked her if she needed a ride and she said sure- Got in. Did the basic check and drove for a bit to chat with her. Name is Angie and she didn't have any digits. Sorry guys. Settled on. 3 for BBBJCIM. Spit and went to what I consider a safe place. Skills were pretty good and she was very cooperative with roaming and time spent. Thin body with smaller tits and seemed to have a nice clean puss. Her husband is apparently not able to work and seems to be a sorry excuse for a mate, but she does good work. Would repeat. If I see her again I will stop. Said she lives near where I picked her up. Saw very little evidence of uncle LEO. Play safe out there guys.

    Bones Out
    Sounds like the same Angie I reported on in September. She was plain looking, but did a nice BBBJ. I look for her whenever I'm on National, but haven't seen her again.

  2. #753
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBones  [View Original Post]
    Her husband is apparently not able to work and seems to be a sorry excuse for a mate, but she does good work.
    That's a good thing as I wouldn't want her husband blowing me anyway.

  3. #752

    Angie

    Driving the south stroll this afternoon and saw very little (it is pretty chilly and windy out) but around 27th & Nat'l saw a thin WSW heading east so went around the block and back to 25th. As she walked by she saw me sitting there and walked on over. I asked her if she needed a ride and she said sure- Got in. Did the basic check and drove for a bit to chat with her. Name is Angie and she didn't have any digits . Sorry guys. Settled on. 3 for BBBJCIM . Spit and went to what I consider a safe place. Skills were pretty good and she was very cooperative with roaming and time spent. Thin body with smaller tits and seemed to have a nice clean puss. Her husband is apparently not able to work and seems to be a sorry excuse for a mate, but she does good work. Would repeat. If I see her again I will stop. Said she lives near where I picked her up. Saw very little evidence of uncle LEO. Play safe out there guys.

    Bones Out

  4. #751
    Quote Originally Posted by Murdoc158  [View Original Post]
    Tried calling Mindy late Sunday night, but no answer. From the reports I'm reading she really is someone to see. Hopefully our schedules can line up so I can find out first hand.
    What did you have for dinner Sunday night?

  5. #750

    Mindy

    Tried calling Mindy late Sunday night, but no answer. From the reports I'm reading she really is someone to see. Hopefully our schedules can line up so I can find out first hand.

  6. #749

    Mindy

    So yesterday I finally was able to get together with Mindy. Thanks to LG for the digits, and I must say she is a keeper! Only had time for a car date, and it was one of the best BBBJ I have had in some time! She def knows how to suck a cock! I think next time I am going to try the FS option and see how the rest of her is!

    After my date with Mindy I cruised gf and nat and saw nothing at all! Lately I just have no luck with the SW scene, maybe I will try hitting up quest next week and hope to get lucky like Scooter! Way to go brother!

  7. #748

    Mindy

    Quote Originally Posted by Jefferino  [View Original Post]
    I see her all the time on Lincoln right around 15th. She lives just off Lincoln around that area. She said she likes to work mid-morning to early afternoons only. I heard alot about that Mindy. Can you describe her for me? Where can I usually find her?
    I will keep looking for corina, as fare as Mindy she is about 5'4" tall 130# white sweety she has redish hair a little past her shoulders (about mid back) she usually on gf (8th-23) mainly 14 area.

    But Leo been heavy so she's been out minimal usually from say 3pm till early morning.

    Good luck and stay safe

  8. #747
    Quote Originally Posted by Msteresc  [View Original Post]
    Well, I saw Mindy in my dream and had a great time, she is great at what she does. She is a conversationalist, fun to be with and I will repeat and repeat. I've been trying to get with corina but now that she has no phone, she is impossible to contact or find. I do have mindy's digits so feel free and any help on Corina would be great.
    I see her all the time on Lincoln right around 15th. She lives just off Lincoln around that area. She said she likes to work mid-morning to early afternoons only. I heard alot about that Mindy. Can you describe her for me? Where can I usually find her?

  9. #746

    BSW off Lisbon

    Caught a BSW off Lisbon yesterday by the name of Nikki. Very friendly, LE was real high around the area, but she took me to a spot that was clear from the MAN, gave me a BBBJ for the. 02, she didn't rush the job either and when she CIM she didn't gag, I think I'll be looking for her again.

  10. #745

    Saw Mindy looking for Corina

    Well, I saw Mindy in my dream and had a great time, she is great at what she does. She is a conversationalist, fun to be with and I will repeat and repeat. I've been trying to get with corina but now that she has no phone, she is impossible to contact or find. I do have mindy's digits so feel free and any help on Corina would be great.

  11. #744

    Nice Tip

    Quote Originally Posted by Craven Morehead  [View Original Post]
    Here's that Channel 58 news article, telling you the best places & times to pick them up:

    http://www.cbs58.com/news/local-news...132712968.html

    Craven's tip for the day: avoid picking up SWs if you see police presence like in this report, or if you see news crews on the street.

    CM
    I always try to follow TV news crews so I can be in their live shots. That's my second hobby.

  12. #743

    Channel 58 Article

    Here's that Channel 58 news article, telling you the best places & times to pick em up:

    http://www.cbs58.com/news/local-news...132712968.html

    Craven's tip for the day: avoid picking up SWs if you see police presence like in this report, or if you see news crews on the street.

    CM

  13. #742

    Big Breasted Girl

    I'm still on the lookout for a girl with big tits, if any of you mongers have digits to give / trade of a girl that fits the description I'd love to talk to you.

  14. #741

    Picked one up

    Went out yesterday afternoon after a BP attempt fell thru. Saw some nice looking girls, many of which probably weren't working but did see many who were. Ended up picking up Heather a WSW off greenfield. She actually claimed to be native Indian. She was taller spinner about 5'9" with small chest and tight ass. We did our check and talked numbers as well as chatted small talk for a bit. She is a nice girl. Ended up at a spot I like to use for some FS. It is a spot where we can do the deed outside, something about fucking a girl outside that I really love. She wanted. 5 and I obliged. She gave me BBBJ and three the cover on. The BJ was really good and If I pick her up again I will probably just go that route. She proceded to slide me in and we finished the deed, she was pretty tight which was nice. We cruises out and I dropped her off. Overall nice experience, she didn't have the cutest face but decent body, probably would look really good from afar if she was dolled up at a club.

    Happy hunting.

    Flip

  15. #740
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonelyguy128  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a chance to see Mindy? I gave her digits to a bunch of guys and I haven't heard any reports. I've been out of town and I'm returning today. I'd like to see her for a pre Thanksgiving feast, so if anyone's seen her I'd appreciate some details about your experience.
    I planned on seeing her this past weekend but something came up unexpectedly. I'm going to try this coming weekend. Maybe a Black Friday special?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape