Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 758 of 808 FirstFirst ... 258 658 708 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 ... LastLast
Results 11,356 to 11,370 of 12106
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #751
    Quote Originally Posted by Murdoc158  [View Original Post]
    Tried calling Mindy late Sunday night, but no answer. From the reports I'm reading she really is someone to see. Hopefully our schedules can line up so I can find out first hand.
    What did you have for dinner Sunday night?

  2. #750

    Mindy

    Tried calling Mindy late Sunday night, but no answer. From the reports I'm reading she really is someone to see. Hopefully our schedules can line up so I can find out first hand.

  3. #749

    Mindy

    So yesterday I finally was able to get together with Mindy. Thanks to LG for the digits, and I must say she is a keeper! Only had time for a car date, and it was one of the best BBBJ I have had in some time! She def knows how to suck a cock! I think next time I am going to try the FS option and see how the rest of her is!

    After my date with Mindy I cruised gf and nat and saw nothing at all! Lately I just have no luck with the SW scene, maybe I will try hitting up quest next week and hope to get lucky like Scooter! Way to go brother!

  4. #748

    Mindy

    Quote Originally Posted by Jefferino  [View Original Post]
    I see her all the time on Lincoln right around 15th. She lives just off Lincoln around that area. She said she likes to work mid-morning to early afternoons only. I heard alot about that Mindy. Can you describe her for me? Where can I usually find her?
    I will keep looking for corina, as fare as Mindy she is about 5'4" tall 130# white sweety she has redish hair a little past her shoulders (about mid back) she usually on gf (8th-23) mainly 14 area.

    But Leo been heavy so she's been out minimal usually from say 3pm till early morning.

    Good luck and stay safe

  5. #747
    Quote Originally Posted by Msteresc  [View Original Post]
    Well, I saw Mindy in my dream and had a great time, she is great at what she does. She is a conversationalist, fun to be with and I will repeat and repeat. I've been trying to get with corina but now that she has no phone, she is impossible to contact or find. I do have mindy's digits so feel free and any help on Corina would be great.
    I see her all the time on Lincoln right around 15th. She lives just off Lincoln around that area. She said she likes to work mid-morning to early afternoons only. I heard alot about that Mindy. Can you describe her for me? Where can I usually find her?

  6. #746

    BSW off Lisbon

    Caught a BSW off Lisbon yesterday by the name of Nikki. Very friendly, LE was real high around the area, but she took me to a spot that was clear from the MAN, gave me a BBBJ for the. 02, she didn't rush the job either and when she CIM she didn't gag, I think I'll be looking for her again.

  7. #745

    Saw Mindy looking for Corina

    Well, I saw Mindy in my dream and had a great time, she is great at what she does. She is a conversationalist, fun to be with and I will repeat and repeat. I've been trying to get with corina but now that she has no phone, she is impossible to contact or find. I do have mindy's digits so feel free and any help on Corina would be great.

  8. #744

    Nice Tip

    Quote Originally Posted by Craven Morehead  [View Original Post]
    Here's that Channel 58 news article, telling you the best places & times to pick them up:

    http://www.cbs58.com/news/local-news...132712968.html

    Craven's tip for the day: avoid picking up SWs if you see police presence like in this report, or if you see news crews on the street.

    CM
    I always try to follow TV news crews so I can be in their live shots. That's my second hobby.

  9. #743

    Channel 58 Article

    Here's that Channel 58 news article, telling you the best places & times to pick em up:

    http://www.cbs58.com/news/local-news...132712968.html

    Craven's tip for the day: avoid picking up SWs if you see police presence like in this report, or if you see news crews on the street.

    CM

  10. #742

    Big Breasted Girl

    I'm still on the lookout for a girl with big tits, if any of you mongers have digits to give / trade of a girl that fits the description I'd love to talk to you.

  11. #741

    Picked one up

    Went out yesterday afternoon after a BP attempt fell thru. Saw some nice looking girls, many of which probably weren't working but did see many who were. Ended up picking up Heather a WSW off greenfield. She actually claimed to be native Indian. She was taller spinner about 5'9" with small chest and tight ass. We did our check and talked numbers as well as chatted small talk for a bit. She is a nice girl. Ended up at a spot I like to use for some FS. It is a spot where we can do the deed outside, something about fucking a girl outside that I really love. She wanted. 5 and I obliged. She gave me BBBJ and three the cover on. The BJ was really good and If I pick her up again I will probably just go that route. She proceded to slide me in and we finished the deed, she was pretty tight which was nice. We cruises out and I dropped her off. Overall nice experience, she didn't have the cutest face but decent body, probably would look really good from afar if she was dolled up at a club.

    Happy hunting.

    Flip

  12. #740
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonelyguy128  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a chance to see Mindy? I gave her digits to a bunch of guys and I haven't heard any reports. I've been out of town and I'm returning today. I'd like to see her for a pre Thanksgiving feast, so if anyone's seen her I'd appreciate some details about your experience.
    I planned on seeing her this past weekend but something came up unexpectedly. I'm going to try this coming weekend. Maybe a Black Friday special?

  13. #739
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonelyguy128  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a chance to see Mindy? I gave her digits to a bunch of guys and I haven't heard any reports. I've been out of town and I'm returning today. I'd like to see her for a pre Thanksgiving feast, so if anyone's seen her I'd appreciate some details about your experience.
    Hey LG. I tried to set something up with her last week, but she did not answer her phone around the time we agreed to meet up! I am planning on trying her again later in the week! Lets hope she is still around!

  14. #738
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonelyguy128  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a chance to see Mindy? I gave her digits to a bunch of guys and I haven't heard any reports. I've been out of town and I'm returning today. I'd like to see her for a pre Thanksgiving feast, so if anyone's seen her I'd appreciate some details about your experience.
    LG, this is where you get out the scorecard and keep track for who you share with for next time.

  15. #737

    Mindy

    Has anyone had a chance to see Mindy? I gave her digits to a bunch of guys and I haven't heard any reports. I've been out of town and I'm returning today. I'd like to see her for a pre Thanksgiving feast, so if anyone's seen her I'd appreciate some details about your experience.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape