Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 7,936 to 7,950 of 9059
-
11-30-11 08:15 #1124Senior Member

Posts: 547So sad
Unfortunately, yes I did.
Originally Posted by Bob Bobman
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-11 20:38 #1123Regular Member

Posts: 14Lol
Yeah, but did you listen to the little head anyway?
Originally Posted by BigCoolie
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-11 16:55 #1122Senior Member

Posts: 73Need help!
I would like to partake because of the good reviews but will not if her kitten still stinks from previous reports. Please inform.
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ack-23/5858620
-
11-29-11 16:53 #1121Senior Member

Posts: 73Extremely high priced
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...id-109/6078045
I went to go see her a couple of months back and got a very expensive hand job. After telling me that she goes all the way, she screwed me by telling me that I did not pay for full service which at her price is $$$$. I paid way too much and will never repeat. You have been warned.
-
11-29-11 15:53 #1120Senior Member

Posts: 42Nikki is back
Try it without the extra period after com. http://www.Nikkigoods.com
Originally Posted by Joseleche
[View Original Post]
Like I said, a bigger woman. But a sweet GFE experience.Last edited by Living Abroad; 11-29-11 at 15:54. Reason: typo
-
11-29-11 06:33 #1119Senior Member

Posts: 121Bunker Buster
Yes Brenda with the 787 number is the one to see!
For everyone else Pamela is back for a few weeks as well! Both are great providers and well worth your time!
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ela-25/6478978
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ela-25/6478978
Brenda is dark skinned pretty little spinner with big boobs.
Pamela is a hot blonde with a nearly perfect body and beautiful face.
-
11-28-11 23:21 #1118Senior Member

Posts: 547Mediocre
A late night visit to:
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-60-19/6482279
Wasn't worth the trip. Very junky / dirty environment, bad odor in the room, and located at an external door room.
Not to forget the cigarette smoke, the hacking and bad coughing, as well as the bruising, scratches, and healing sore on the right nipple.
I'm still shuddering.
-
11-28-11 21:26 #1117Senior Member

Posts: 834Winner
YMMV but I had a good time with her will repeat!
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-11 21:01 #1116Senior Member

Posts: 697Not a good link
Originally Posted by Living Abroad
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-11 19:19 #1115Senior Member

Posts: 2686Do I have this right?
A John:
Originally Posted by A John
[View Original Post]
Brenda at the 787 number is the one to see?
The Latinas at 703-862-7442 are time-wasters to avoid?
Crossing two conversations in this forum can cause a lot of confusion, so I like to keep the reviews clear for future searches.
Thanks
-
11-28-11 17:54 #1114Regular Member

Posts: 14Leslie in Dulles
Came off the plane this morning and felt like some fun. Found Leslie on BP. Researched a bit and found some mixed reviews from CA. However, I really liked her looks so I thought I TOFTT. It was a good decision. Set up and apt for 30, damage was $.6. GFE and allows multi.
Keep in mind, she's a young'and. So, if you're looking for sophistication and sensuality she ain't it. But if you always wanted to fuck your house cleaner's daughter that dresses all slutty, Leslie is the girl for you. Just not exactly the girl to take to Morton's. Then again, if I ever decided to keep a SB, she would be the type, hot little mamacita with the right amount of trashiness.
Anyway, she has some rules, but nothing weird. Treat her well and she'll return the favor. Seniors feel free to PM me for details.
Stay safe!
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...now-18/6480999
-
11-28-11 14:54 #1113Regular Member

Posts: 14Leslie in Dulles
She's a young'and. So, if you're looking for sophistication, she ain't it. Not the girl to take to Morton's. But if you always wanted to fuck your house keeper's daughter that dresses all slutty, Leslie is the girl for you.
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...nly-18/6444583
I saw some mixed reviews of her on MyRedBook but decided to TOFTT. It was a good call. Went to see her for 30, damage was $.6. She really cared about cleanliness, which is not a bad thing. Long story short, good effort on BBBJ, I feel like she'll get better with age. Sweet little ass that takes a good pounding and has very cute tits that begs to be played with. Could had multi, but I just got off the plane so wasn't feeling my best.
Be nice to this one and she'll take care of you.
By the way, she's VERY 420 friendly, it was laying around. I don't partake, but just thought you should know.
-
11-28-11 11:47 #1112Senior Member

Posts: 42Nikki is back
I saw Nikki (206) 383-7958 the last time she was in town and had a great experience.
If you're not into larger black women, then she won't be your thing. But she has a sweet, enthusiastic personality and loves to kiss. She was sexy and very hot. I'm hoping to get away to spend some time with her before she leaves.
She has photos posted at Www.nikkigoods.com.
Seniors can pm me for more details.
LA
-
11-28-11 00:01 #1111Senior Member

Posts: 59Aside from the disposable phone, you should also be using something like Tor (https://www.torproject.org/) to keep your IP and identity safe from big brother.
Originally Posted by Zingie
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-11 23:48 #1110Senior Member

Posts: 59Liberty is a real sweetie and thanks BB for the confirm a while back. I have seen her when she has been in the area. She has had some phone issues but just keep trying. You won't regret reaching her!
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
[View Original Post]



















