Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1124

    So sad

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Bobman  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, but did you listen to the little head anyway?
    Unfortunately, yes I did.

  2. #1123

    Lol

    Yeah, but did you listen to the little head anyway?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCoolie  [View Original Post]
    A late night visit to:

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-60-19/6482279

    Wasn't worth the trip. Very junky / dirty environment, bad odor in the room, and located at an external door room.

    Not to forget the cigarette smoke, the hacking and bad coughing, as well as the bruising, scratches, and healing sore on the right nipple.

    I'm still shuddering.

  3. #1122

    Need help!

    I would like to partake because of the good reviews but will not if her kitten still stinks from previous reports. Please inform.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ack-23/5858620

  4. #1121

    Extremely high priced

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...id-109/6078045

    I went to go see her a couple of months back and got a very expensive hand job. After telling me that she goes all the way, she screwed me by telling me that I did not pay for full service which at her price is $$$$. I paid way too much and will never repeat. You have been warned.

  5. #1120

    Nikki is back

    Quote Originally Posted by Joseleche  [View Original Post]
    Not a good link
    Try it without the extra period after com. http://www.Nikkigoods.com

    Like I said, a bigger woman. But a sweet GFE experience.
    Last edited by Living Abroad; 11-29-11 at 15:54. Reason: typo

  6. #1119

    Bunker Buster

    Yes Brenda with the 787 number is the one to see!

    For everyone else Pamela is back for a few weeks as well! Both are great providers and well worth your time!

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ela-25/6478978

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ela-25/6478978

    Brenda is dark skinned pretty little spinner with big boobs.

    Pamela is a hot blonde with a nearly perfect body and beautiful face.

  7. #1118

    Mediocre

    A late night visit to:

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-60-19/6482279

    Wasn't worth the trip. Very junky / dirty environment, bad odor in the room, and located at an external door room.

    Not to forget the cigarette smoke, the hacking and bad coughing, as well as the bruising, scratches, and healing sore on the right nipple.

    I'm still shuddering.

  8. #1117

    Winner

    YMMV but I had a good time with her will repeat!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    A John:

    Brenda at the 787 number is the one to see?

    The Latinas at 703-862-7442 are time-wasters to avoid?

    Crossing two conversations in this forum can cause a lot of confusion, so I like to keep the reviews clear for future searches.

    Thanks

  9. #1116
    Quote Originally Posted by Living Abroad  [View Original Post]
    I saw Nikki (206) 383-7958 the last time she was in town and had a great experience.

    If you're not into larger black women, then she won't be your thing. But she has a sweet, enthusiastic personality and loves to kiss. She was sexy and very hot. I'm hoping to get away to spend some time with her before she leaves.

    She has photos posted at.

    Www.nikkigoods.com.

    Seniors can pm me for more details.

    LA
    Not a good link

  10. #1115

    Do I have this right?

    Quote Originally Posted by A John  [View Original Post]
    Brenda:

    http://www.theeroticreview.com/revie....asp?id=185534

    (787) 387-9686

    And thanks for the tip after my DBL booking. I belive she is running with Cleo.
    A John:

    Brenda at the 787 number is the one to see?

    The Latinas at 703-862-7442 are time-wasters to avoid?

    Crossing two conversations in this forum can cause a lot of confusion, so I like to keep the reviews clear for future searches.

    Thanks

  11. #1114

    Leslie in Dulles

    Came off the plane this morning and felt like some fun. Found Leslie on BP. Researched a bit and found some mixed reviews from CA. However, I really liked her looks so I thought I TOFTT. It was a good decision. Set up and apt for 30, damage was $.6. GFE and allows multi.

    Keep in mind, she's a young'and. So, if you're looking for sophistication and sensuality she ain't it. But if you always wanted to fuck your house cleaner's daughter that dresses all slutty, Leslie is the girl for you. Just not exactly the girl to take to Morton's. Then again, if I ever decided to keep a SB, she would be the type, hot little mamacita with the right amount of trashiness.

    Anyway, she has some rules, but nothing weird. Treat her well and she'll return the favor. Seniors feel free to PM me for details.

    Stay safe!

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...now-18/6480999

  12. #1113

    Leslie in Dulles

    She's a young'and. So, if you're looking for sophistication, she ain't it. Not the girl to take to Morton's. But if you always wanted to fuck your house keeper's daughter that dresses all slutty, Leslie is the girl for you.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...nly-18/6444583

    I saw some mixed reviews of her on MyRedBook but decided to TOFTT. It was a good call. Went to see her for 30, damage was $.6. She really cared about cleanliness, which is not a bad thing. Long story short, good effort on BBBJ, I feel like she'll get better with age. Sweet little ass that takes a good pounding and has very cute tits that begs to be played with. Could had multi, but I just got off the plane so wasn't feeling my best.

    Be nice to this one and she'll take care of you.

    By the way, she's VERY 420 friendly, it was laying around. I don't partake, but just thought you should know.

  13. #1112

    Nikki is back

    I saw Nikki (206) 383-7958 the last time she was in town and had a great experience.

    If you're not into larger black women, then she won't be your thing. But she has a sweet, enthusiastic personality and loves to kiss. She was sexy and very hot. I'm hoping to get away to spend some time with her before she leaves.

    She has photos posted at Www.nikkigoods.com.

    Seniors can pm me for more details.

    LA

  14. #1111
    Quote Originally Posted by Zingie  [View Original Post]
    Why would you text asking for specific services? That's part of the 101 thing not to do. I hope it was through a disposable phone.
    Aside from the disposable phone, you should also be using something like Tor (https://www.torproject.org/) to keep your IP and identity safe from big brother.

  15. #1110
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    When I was calling to meet her last week, I was getting a lot of dead air, and the phone also cut off mid-conversation. I'd say it took about 7-8 calls to finally get to her room.

    It may have been phone problems with you, or she may have been acting weird. I've experienced the same thing you have with more than a few girls.

    Give her another shot and see if things go better.
    Liberty is a real sweetie and thanks BB for the confirm a while back. I have seen her when she has been in the area. She has had some phone issues but just keep trying. You won't regret reaching her!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape