Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 5443
-
11-23-11 08:05 #2998Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 231WOW Cookie, That 5th one (carey13) is just to hot! I about creamed my jeans. It is now my desktop wallpaper.
You always post great pics, but this batch makes my mouth water.
If you would not mind, I am going to suggest she use that the next time she posts a backpage ad.
-
11-22-11 21:08 #2997Senior Member

Posts: 5563Camden's Broadway is near the preverbal bottom. Living in abandon houses, no hot water, and no heat in the winter, I cannot believe there is any where further down. They live with no family, no real friends and no safe place for themselves and no safe place for their stuff. They get their clothing from thrift stores and thrive on handouts. These are beautiful girls, mostly from the suburbs, how they manage to live on the streets of Camden is beyond me.
Originally Posted by HungryCoyote
[View Original Post]
My guess is that the nice hot shower she took during our date was the first in a long while.
It a damn shame.
CookyJar
-
11-22-11 09:26 #2996Senior Member

Posts: 373I'm on the next flight
CJ,
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
I haven't logged on in a while, but when I finally do I see this diamond. I hope you post more pics. She deserves her own thread with tons of pics.
Thanks & keep up the great work.
-
11-22-11 08:28 #2995Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 231Oh ya. She was very excited by the fact that I had come over from Philly, hunting just for her, due to your pics and review.
Date was not to good due to her having a bad day. I have an uncanny knack for dating girls on their worst days. Seriously, I get them at their time of the month, tooth aches, swollen jaws, right after muggings and rapes.
Guys do not let my experience stop you from seeing her. She really is a sweet girl who will do what she can to leave you satisfied. She is going through a rough time and needs our help. If we take care of her, she will take care of us. I plan on seeing her again as soon as I get back in town.
If you really want to help her out, a verizon prepaid phone card would make a nice tip.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-11 07:14 #2994Senior Member

Posts: 5563Damn it! Place the blame on me. When it comes to remembering names; I've got shit for brains. Maybe she said Casey in the first place.
Originally Posted by HungryCoyote
[View Original Post]
Did you happen to mention her pictures? Did you tell her about the great response they are receiving? How was your date?
CookyJar
-
11-22-11 06:05 #2993Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 231Carey
She is now going be the name Casey. 609 206 3889 Phone only had a little time on it when I gave it to her, but she promised to put more on it as soon as possible. I'll be surprised if she still has the phone in a week.
-
11-21-11 12:30 #2992Regular Member

Posts: 11Carey is model quality
CJ. You have heard it many times before, but these are stellar. She is a great-looking gal! Near model quality in many of your shots. I wish I lived near Philly!
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-11 17:27 #2991Senior Member

Posts: 36Those pics in the red dress are top-notch, CJ. Hats off.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-11 10:57 #2990Senior Member

Posts: 2341Sweet!
Very nice CJ! She is just sweet all the way around!
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-11 08:41 #2989Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Carey
She's cute with a tout tight body and long slim shapely legs, there no doubting that. But, what impressed me most were her perky tits with those tasty nipples.
Originally Posted by Misfit
[View Original Post]
CookyJar
-
11-20-11 07:17 #2988Senior Member

Posts: 1464Carey
Damn CJ, she looks amazing & I love the hardwood floors.
Real sexy legs.
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...hmentid=153938
Misfit
-
11-19-11 22:35 #2987Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Carey
No digits. Her phone was off and she was trying to come up with enough money to get it turned back on.
Originally Posted by Likestoplay39
[View Original Post]
I am shocked that no one else has reported dating her. She is out there.
CookyJar
-
11-19-11 12:09 #2986Regular Member

Posts: 21Carey
Cookie, did you get a chance to secure digits? She is just my type.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-11 05:49 #2985Senior Member

Posts: 403Backpage on Broadway.
I was out late Friday / early Sat and came upon kira and Gaby who are studying the Mt Laurel decision according to Kira. I was actually after Gaby but she kept getting scooped. When I finally found her on B'way between Spruce and Gonzales, she didn't follow me around the corner when I turned onto Gonzales. I finally caught a break and pulled up to the light at Spruce and Kira was there. I motioned her over but she motioned for me to pull around onto Spruce. Off on a pretty decent date. She advised that she charges a Jack for BBBJ. Gee no upsell? I keep getting the 3 Hams from the scurvy regulars. Found a spot and she got down to business. Action was a little too light for mini-me so I asked her to apply the Hoover and she did a good job. In short order, Mini-Me as nice and clean, inside and out if a little wet. She told me things on BP had been slow so they hit the streets to make up the difference and keep the room.
-
11-18-11 22:22 #2984Senior Member

Posts: 2124I never seen her out there before but she looks way better now then from your 1st report
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




