Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Escort Review: General Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 164 of 363 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 214 264 ... LastLast
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 5443
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #2998
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 231
    WOW Cookie, That 5th one (carey13) is just to hot! I about creamed my jeans. It is now my desktop wallpaper.
    You always post great pics, but this batch makes my mouth water.

    If you would not mind, I am going to suggest she use that the next time she posts a backpage ad.

  2. #2997
    Quote Originally Posted by HungryCoyote  [View Original Post]
    . She is going through a rough time and needs our help.
    Camden's Broadway is near the preverbal bottom. Living in abandon houses, no hot water, and no heat in the winter, I cannot believe there is any where further down. They live with no family, no real friends and no safe place for themselves and no safe place for their stuff. They get their clothing from thrift stores and thrive on handouts. These are beautiful girls, mostly from the suburbs, how they manage to live on the streets of Camden is beyond me.

    My guess is that the nice hot shower she took during our date was the first in a long while.

    It a damn shame.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Carey 87.jpg‎   Carey 83.jpg‎   Carey 84.jpg‎   Carey 09.jpg‎   Carey 13.jpg‎  

    Carey 35.jpg‎   Carey 39.jpg‎   Carey 36.jpg‎   Carey 24.jpg‎   Carey 23.jpg‎  


  3. #2996

    I'm on the next flight

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    My last previous encounter was in 2008. I didn't recognize her at first. She is never going to be a big girl, but the added weight does make a big difference.

    CookyJar
    CJ,

    I haven't logged on in a while, but when I finally do I see this diamond. I hope you post more pics. She deserves her own thread with tons of pics.

    Thanks & keep up the great work.

  4. #2995
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 231
    Oh ya. She was very excited by the fact that I had come over from Philly, hunting just for her, due to your pics and review.

    Date was not to good due to her having a bad day. I have an uncanny knack for dating girls on their worst days. Seriously, I get them at their time of the month, tooth aches, swollen jaws, right after muggings and rapes.

    Guys do not let my experience stop you from seeing her. She really is a sweet girl who will do what she can to leave you satisfied. She is going through a rough time and needs our help. If we take care of her, she will take care of us. I plan on seeing her again as soon as I get back in town.
    If you really want to help her out, a verizon prepaid phone card would make a nice tip.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Damn it! Place the blame on me. When it comes to remembering names; I've got shit for brains. Maybe she said Casey in the first place.

    Did you happen to mention her pictures? Did you tell her about the great response they are receiving? How was your date?

    CookyJar

  5. #2994
    Quote Originally Posted by HungryCoyote  [View Original Post]
    She is now going be the name Casey. 609 206 3889 Phone only had a little time on it when I gave it to her, but she promised to put more on it as soon as possible. I'll be surprised if she still has the phone in a week.
    Damn it! Place the blame on me. When it comes to remembering names; I've got shit for brains. Maybe she said Casey in the first place.

    Did you happen to mention her pictures? Did you tell her about the great response they are receiving? How was your date?

    CookyJar

  6. #2993
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 231

    Carey

    She is now going be the name Casey. 609 206 3889 Phone only had a little time on it when I gave it to her, but she promised to put more on it as soon as possible. I'll be surprised if she still has the phone in a week.

  7. #2992

    Carey is model quality

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    She's cute with a tout tight body and long slim shapely legs, there no doubting that. But, what impressed me most were her perky tits with those tasty nipples.

    CookyJar
    CJ. You have heard it many times before, but these are stellar. She is a great-looking gal! Near model quality in many of your shots. I wish I lived near Philly!

  8. #2991
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Carey was just as, if not more, accommodating then Barbie. This date was more like our first. We were together for a long time – right up to the limits of our room rental. She took advantage of the opportunity and indulged herself to a nice hot shower. She did invited me to join her. I declined. I have recently gotten over a case of athletics feet and didn't want to chance a shower without shower shoes.

    Carey had bought along a number of clothing changes which she modeled for me. She offered to show me her school girl outfit on our next date. She is very good at role play. I was impressed with her performance in the red dress as a slutty girlfriend out on a date. As we sat waiting for our dinner table, she discreetly teased me with timely glimpses of what was hidden from the waiter and the other gentlemen in the room. (A vivid imagination is a terrible thing to waste.)

    Carey provides a more than adequate BBBJ. Her pussy was snug; tighter than I remembered. IMHO, Carey, Barbie or whatever name she chooses – is an excellent date. YMMV.

    CookyJar
    Those pics in the red dress are top-notch, CJ. Hats off.

  9. #2990

    Sweet!

    Very nice CJ! She is just sweet all the way around!

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    She's cute with a tout tight body and long slim shapely legs, there no doubting that. But, what impressed me most were her perky tits with those tasty nipples.

    CookyJar

  10. #2989

    Re: Carey

    Quote Originally Posted by Misfit  [View Original Post]
    Damn CJ, she looks amazing & I love the hardwood floors.

    Real sexy legs.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...hmentid=153938

    Misfit
    She's cute with a tout tight body and long slim shapely legs, there no doubting that. But, what impressed me most were her perky tits with those tasty nipples.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Carey 001.jpg‎   Carey 006.jpg‎   Carey 008.jpg‎   Carey 37.jpg‎   Carey 12.jpg‎  

    Carey 92.jpg‎   Carey 015.jpg‎   Carey 016.jpg‎   Carey 017.jpg‎   Carey 014.jpg‎  


  11. #2988
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1464

    Carey

    Damn CJ, she looks amazing & I love the hardwood floors.

    Real sexy legs.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...hmentid=153938

    Misfit

  12. #2987

    Re: Carey

    Quote Originally Posted by Likestoplay39  [View Original Post]
    Cookie, did you get a chance to secure digits? She is just my type.
    No digits. Her phone was off and she was trying to come up with enough money to get it turned back on.

    I am shocked that no one else has reported dating her. She is out there.

    CookyJar

  13. #2986

    Carey

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Carey was just as, if not more, accommodating then Barbie. This date was more like our first. We were together for a long time – right up to the limits of our room rental. She took advantage of the opportunity and indulged herself to a nice hot shower. She did invited me to join her. I declined. I have recently gotten over a case of athletics feet and didn't want to chance a shower without shower shoes.

    Carey had bought along a number of clothing changes which she modeled for me. She offered to show me her school girl outfit on our next date. She is very good at role play. I was impressed with her performance in the red dress as a slutty girlfriend out on a date. As we sat waiting for our dinner table, she discreetly teased me with timely glimpses of what was hidden from the waiter and the other gentlemen in the room. (A vivid imagination is a terrible thing to waste.)

    Carey provides a more than adequate BBBJ. Her pussy was snug; tighter than I remembered. IMHO, Carey, Barbie or whatever name she chooses – is an excellent date. YMMV.

    CookyJar
    Cookie, did you get a chance to secure digits? She is just my type.

  14. #2985

    Backpage on Broadway.

    I was out late Friday / early Sat and came upon kira and Gaby who are studying the Mt Laurel decision according to Kira. I was actually after Gaby but she kept getting scooped. When I finally found her on B'way between Spruce and Gonzales, she didn't follow me around the corner when I turned onto Gonzales. I finally caught a break and pulled up to the light at Spruce and Kira was there. I motioned her over but she motioned for me to pull around onto Spruce. Off on a pretty decent date. She advised that she charges a Jack for BBBJ. Gee no upsell? I keep getting the 3 Hams from the scurvy regulars. Found a spot and she got down to business. Action was a little too light for mini-me so I asked her to apply the Hoover and she did a good job. In short order, Mini-Me as nice and clean, inside and out if a little wet. She told me things on BP had been slow so they hit the streets to make up the difference and keep the room.

  15. #2984
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Mike80,

    The difference was like night and date. She was friendlier, less shy. It was as if the extra weight gave her confidence. If you liked her in 2008, you'll love her in 2011.

    The problem is must guys settle for a quick car date, a fast BJ and a little groping. Ya'll don't know what ya'll be missing. Play the game. Go the whole nine yards. Get into the action. Come out with a game plan.

    Before going to the hotel we stopped by her house to pick-up some nice outfits and make-up. During the drive we talked and she loosened up a bit. After a nice hot shower she put on a little make-up. She came into the room, fresh, clean and beautiful and she loosened up a little bit more. She posed like a high class model, and for a little while she wasn't a street, but a role playing diva and she loosened up even more. Smiling at me, we joked around and role played and she totally loosened up. By the time we were done with the pictures, my plan was in full play. She was relaxed, loose and accommodating. We were no longer a streetwalker and her date. We were two people messing around and having fun. I love it when a plan comes together. YMMV.

    CookyJar
    I never seen her out there before but she looks way better now then from your 1st report

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape