rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2781

    Tgtbt

    Quote Originally Posted by BenjaminSkully  [View Original Post]
    Took a cruise around 1am through the R. Came off of 8 mile and saw a leo in the gas station lot with headlights on pointing directly at a WSW not worth picking up. A block or two down on opposite side near Centerfolds I saw a nice WSW (10 from the drive by) but didn't want to chance it with leo posted up on the corner. Drove around for a few went back and she was there and no LEO was around. I was def going to go for the scoop on the way back as she was easily the best SW I have seen in some time. She had brown hair about 5'6-5'7 20-24 age clear new face. Real cute girl almost / possibly TGTBT. When I circled back she was gone. I gave some time and came back with no luck. .

    Woodward had the usual BSW w / weiners

    7 / GR- notta (I've never had luck here but its always at night)

    Brightmoor- 1 WSW 1 BSW on opposite sides both older and rough.

    Ave- notta (usually good to me)
    Saw her also your lucky because she was Leo. Was about to make PU myself when 2 detroit cops busted down the side street right in front of her nailing some poor Monger. The second one almost hit me he was on the ass end of first one but wasn't usein lites.

    Getting in an accident with a cop is NOT on my to do list.

  2. #2780
    Picked up Precious on Ave near Central last week around 11am. Decent build, normal height, blonde hair. Face a bit of a wreck but fairly tight body. FS for. 3, gave me digits but I seem to have lost them. Would probably repeat. She worked it quite well, reasonably tight. Quite a few girls were out, saw a 'too good to be true' girl, looked like some hooker out of a movie, passed on it. Look pretty incredible though.

  3. #2779

    Windsor stroll

    Quote Originally Posted by MindBrain  [View Original Post]
    Are there any strolls for prostitution over at Windsor? I understand that it is illegal.

    How are the police force over there? If you get caught over there, will you go to jail, have your car impounded, and be heavily fined? Are they worst than Detroit's police? Just curious. Thanks for any input.
    Have found them on Wyandotte ST East. East of the tunnell. Haven't been there in over a year, but usually can find ladies willing for. 2 BBBJ. Don't know the consequences of getting caught. Stay safe, follow the rules. They'll take USD or Canadian. Regards, TRat.

  4. #2778

    Shave

    Quote Originally Posted by HoeClocking247  [View Original Post]
    Sampled this one again (Just got a BJ) if I can get her to shave her pussy I might try FS.
    Yeah get her to shave or you might scare a squirrel out of the Bush.

  5. #2777

    On the R

    Yesterday I day a MILF walking the R by 7 mile road. Skinny, blonde, and white. She wore Jeans and a Pettie coat. She looked like she was from the burbs. Any one know about here. I figured TGTBT and she was a cop.

  6. #2776

    Lindsey on the G

    About 9 PM Sunday, I did a quick stroll on the G near SF. Nothing at all on it or the side streets. Then. 5 minutes later, after a quick spin down 8 Mile, I come back and there's 3 WSWs one at each corner. I recognized one from before as Terri but decided on Lindsey. She had dark hair in pigtails (the better to grab) , A cups, thin but not anorexic, spinner-type, seemed a little loopy but was overall terrific. Very good BBBJTCIM, BLS, complete with enough audio to make it more fun. Plus she got the pants down by the knees and let me fingerplay. We were interrupted by traffic twice and had to move but she didn't get squirrelly. Well worth. 2. She said she was temporarily staying at a room in a motel rented by some friend who was out of town, that the motel was over at 7 Mile and Schafer but that she usually was over near the G. I'd repeat, especially FS. Nice girl, Gemworthy.

  7. #2775

    Sunday night a 10

    Took a cruise around 1am through the R. Came off of 8 mile and saw a leo in the gas station lot with headlights on pointing directly at a WSW not worth picking up. A block or two down on opposite side near Centerfolds I saw a nice WSW (10 from the drive by) but didn't want to chance it with leo posted up on the corner. Drove around for a few went back and she was there and no LEO was around. I was def going to go for the scoop on the way back as she was easily the best SW I have seen in some time. She had brown hair about 5'6-5'7 20-24 age clear new face. Real cute girl almost / possibly TGTBT. When I circled back she was gone. I gave some time and came back with no luck. .

    Woodward had the usual BSW w / weiners

    7 / GR- notta (I've never had luck here but its always at night)

    Brightmoor- 1 WSW 1 BSW on opposite sides both older and rough.

    Ave- notta (usually good to me)

  8. #2774

    The AVE

    Was down the ave last night and saw DPD marked car in front of the Victory, leo out of the car in front. That place is hot. Saw one WSW with a hoodie on at central, but could not tell who it was (I hate winter clothes) , but was not there when I flipped around. Not much else out.

  9. #2773
    Drove through R and saw nothing appealing and then headed over to triangle. First thrip through saw nothing at all but on my swing back through I came across a WSW named Sarah about a 4 in the face and soso body but I dreamed she was soo attentive to my needs that at tip was deserved. Got digits and dropped her off next to another WSW that looked even better brunette looked to be about a 6.

    Wonderful dreams.

  10. #2772
    Senior Member


    Posts: 241

    J. R. Plenty of everything

    I got out about 12:30am and found plenty of talent and Leo. I just got the hell off the R.

  11. #2771

    Any action over at Windsor, Canada?

    Are there any strolls for prostitution over at Windsor? I understand that it is illegal.

    How are the police force over there? If you get caught over there, will you go to jail, have your car impounded, and be heavily fined? Are they worst than Detroit's police? Just curious. Thanks for any input.

  12. #2770

    Fort

    Had some time this afternoon and strolled along the ave. Nothing, nada, zilch. I haven't found much on the ave lately. So I decided to head over to fort. There were three WSW and only two were worth taking a second look at. The one I initially had my eyes on was a tiny blonde in skin tight white pants. She looked great but must have been on break as she walked into a gas station which had uncle chomPing down some snacks in the car. Moving on I found a WSW named Lexus or alexis. Nice girl. Black hair tight body nice sees. I had a dream that this girl could pull a bowlingball through a garden hose. Not to mention that she was the one giving directions. Actually commanded that I grab the back of her head and at her face hard. Excellent bls and dt technique. I'd repeat in a heartbeat. Says that she is trying to get a massage gig going. Wish I could have gotten digits, but you all know the trade.

  13. #2769
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight33  [View Original Post]
    Was by the ave this afternoon. Seen a few WSW out. Victoria (blond prior brown hair from BP and victory) , young Jennifer, another blond in a black mini skirt, and a young brown hair WSW and then saw a WSW, long dark hair, thin with jeans and a red sweater, looked like be's, stop and talked to her, said her name was Nissa. Did not have time to dream, but got digits for later. Anyone have experience with Nissa? Stays at the victory. Marked leo crusing up and down the ave and stopped by or pulled a U turn after passing the SWs.
    Got a chance to dream about Nissa. Nice body and cute, Mid 20's, kinda wild attitude, but nice and no problems, likes to drink. Too rushed though to get back to her "boyfriend" pimp, phone kept ringing, and her meds. I hate feeling rushed. Tried to talk up $$ at notel, but stayed with what agreed. Recommend to dream about at your own risk. Maybe better next time, but not for me.

  14. #2768

    Plymouth

    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Jr  [View Original Post]
    Really? Thats another old stroll of mine (btween Wyoming & M39) I gave up on years ago. Has it picked up?
    I would say it has not picked up in any solid way. I found as many as 3 decent-looking WSW on that stretch all walking at the same time, but that was 3 months or so ago. I have been back several times looking for Veronica (she is a sweetie) but haven't seen her in 2 months.

    The neighborhood is as ghetto as ever, maybe more so. Reliable SW activitity is definitely lacking. I try to roll through there whenever I am passing by, so I will keep you updated.

  15. #2767

    More info needed

    Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty1875  [View Original Post]
    Met a new WSW the other day, calling herself Candy, in the usual Triangle spot. She claims to have only been 'doing this' for about a week. Maybe so, maybe not. Have not sampled the menu yet, since she only wanted to stay in the car. I don't eat drive-thru if I can help it. I'm much more of a dine-in kinda guy.

    Will be trying to set up a more secluded rendezvous soon. Any intel on this one? I have read reference to a provider of the same name in the Mi Ave area, well-reviewed, and I'm wondering if there is any relation.
    Hey brother, if you can provide me with a better description of her style with reference to what she looks like; and.

    The clothes she was wearing; maybe I can help.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape