Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,381 to 16,395 of 21049
-
11-17-11 09:08 #4669Senior Member

Posts: 299Candy in the Triangle
Met a new WSW the other day, calling herself Candy, in the usual Triangle spot. She claims to have only been 'doing this' for about a week. Maybe so, maybe not. Have not sampled the menu yet, since she only wanted to stay in the car. I don't eat drive-thru if I can help it. I'm much more of a dine-in kinda guy.
Will be trying to set up a more secluded rendezvous soon. Any intel on this one? I have read reference to a provider of the same name in the Mi Ave area, well-reviewed, and I'm wondering if there is any relation.
-
11-17-11 08:54 #4668Senior Member

Posts: 299Veronica. From the Plymouth Road corridor
Anyone seen this little lady in the last 2 months? I had some very pleasant conversations with her back in September, but she seems to have disappeared from her usual spot. Plymouth & Wyoming area. Tiny WSW with black hair and some nice ink. Sharp girl with good skills and a professional attitude. She should be on BP charging 5 times the rates, but the drugs are definitely in the drivers' seat.
I hope to hear she's off the street and taking care of her little kids, but I don't expect to.
-
11-17-11 08:21 #4667Senior Member

Posts: 846Michigan Ave
What is the best part of Michigan Ave to stroll. It seems to me that the whole street excluding Dearborn should be good. But in the Inkster / Wayne area with all the no-tels, there is nothing.
-
11-16-11 22:37 #4666Senior Member

Posts: 273Just got done watching a report, it seems that there's a special response squad out doing aggressive police work. Basically they mainly focus on violent crime but I'm assuming things like streewalkers are included. So be aware of black unmarked crown vic's in your favorite area for a while.
Originally Posted by Moriarty1875
[View Original Post]
Ill post the video link in news and media report section.
Stay safe
-
11-16-11 21:34 #4665Senior Member

Posts: 750JR Report
Strolled the R today around 4:30. Not really looking to scoop but you never know. Saw absolutely nothing. Just crickets chirping out there from 6 to 8 mile. Saw one marked LE cruising south but that's it. Maybe the SWs aren't adjusted to the cold yet?
Last edited by Jd2011; 11-16-11 at 21:41. Reason: Spelling
-
11-16-11 21:20 #4664Regular Member

Posts: 2Caliegh on mich ave
Has anyone seen or heard news of Caliegh? She was a small petite brunette who used to walk Mich Ave. Last I had seen her (about a year ago) she was saying see was going on some talk show to help her get her life straight.
I was just interested to see if she did, or if she found her way back on the streets.
-
11-16-11 13:08 #4663Senior Member

Posts: 846You would think with all of the notels it would be busier.
Originally Posted by SamIAm2011
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-11 10:14 #4662Senior Member

Posts: 299Rumors
I had not seen this activity myself, or else I would have posted about it, but I have been hearing about very aggressive sweep behavior in use recently. I've given rides to a couple of young ladies lately, and both volunteered the info that heat is definitely on. One actually left the city to lay low with family because it was too much for her. I expect to see her back in another week, of course.
Originally Posted by TwatTeaser
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-11 10:10 #4661Senior Member

Posts: 299That reminds me
This is why I do almost all my mongering in the late morning. Early afternoon. Plenty of activity (for my taste) and a lot more visibility. I like to have a chance of seeing them while they are seeing me.
Originally Posted by Fitzie00
[View Original Post]
Speaking of the time. I think it is about time for me to go to the post office (wink wink)
-
11-16-11 06:34 #4660Senior Member

Posts: 486Dr, please repost this to the Massage Parlor section. That way, when we look for info on the place, it'll be where we expect to find it. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Drtsnooch
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-11 06:33 #4659Senior Member

Posts: 486Day stroll
Remember the talk about daytime being active? 10:30 AM the other day, it was monger heaven on JR. I spotted 7 different SWs just between 7 and 8, including Halo. Stunningly cute girl. That I will avoid.
-
11-15-11 13:49 #4658Senior Member

Posts: 40Shiatsu
Dreamed I stopped in for my well being yesterday afternoon. 15 and Dequindre. .8 for a very good massage. Left happy and a. 4 tip prompted a promise of a more vocal session next time. I'm guessing it was bs since I hear the menu is extraordinarily limited on the east side. 2 women working, both late 30s-early 40s. Fairly attractive.
-
11-15-11 11:19 #4657Regular Member

Posts: 2I have strolled thru the area and during the right times I have seen a few BSW and 1 WSW none worth stopping for IMHO, near the notels.
Originally Posted by Wiggles0923
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-11 10:39 #4656Senior Member

Posts: 409JW this was organized like I've never seen before in the triangle. BTW, they also use to have a black guy crouched in the shadows in the doorway of the place next to the coney across from the CL. First appearances leads one to believe he's someone's protection. The bar / big parking lots just past 7 on the N side of GR give a wide view of surveillance from the shadows for the whole area as well. Don't neglect the alleys either.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-11 07:26 #4655Senior Member

Posts: 846Help with this lady
Has anyone had experience with this lady from Detroit back page.
Has anyone seen this young lady.
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs.any-23/7175091
I heard she used to work the streets











Reply With Quote




