Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4624

    Unknown WSW

    This dream was about a year and a half ago. Again, it was very good. For the life of me, I don't remember her name. Talked to her on John are by Cfold, gave me her digits as I didn't have much time at the moment. I called her later and hooked up with her at her hotel room in north Warren. WS, medium length brown hair, chunky, ethnic looking, kind of a flabby body from kids, early 30's. I don't usually go for this type, but she seemed straight, down to earth, and she already had a decent room in a good area so I was intrigued. When I got there, I would have immediately bolted at the least sign of trouble. She was straight up, honnest. The real deal. I think she may have been operating from BP. I didn't even know what BP was at the time. Not sure how or why she ended up in the John R area but I think she took a bus back to her room. In any case, the BBBJ w / BSL & DT was very good. I give her skills in this area an 8. 5 to 9. No rush, all the time in the world. CFS was good and include mish, CG, RCG, K9. Again, no rush and she really got into it. Totally open with pics and vids. Pretty much a GFE although I never DFK or DATY as much as I might want to sometimes. I blew a huge load all over her face for the finish and she actually lightly sucked it after for about 5 minutes after I came with my jizz all over her face. Does anyone recognize her? Have name, location, digits?

    Be Safe.

    JD
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1020991.jpg‎   P1030008.jpg‎   P1030037.jpg‎   P1030048.jpg‎  

  2. #4623

    Ashley

    This dream was in early October of this year. Only posting because it was a good dream but have never seen her again. Maybe someone has some intel? Scooped her on J are closer to 6 mile. WSW, Kinda chunky, redhead (I'm a sucker for red hair) , lots of tats, maybe middle 20's. Negotiated FS with pics and vids for $50. Good time overall. Decent BBBJ, nice CFS, mish, CG, K9. Came on tits for finish. I only saw her once after. About a week later. Anybody have intel?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1030866.JPG‎   P1030870.JPG‎  

  3. #4622

    Amber Pic

    Sorry, forgot to upload the pic in previous report. LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0012.jpg‎  

  4. #4621

    Amber

    Scooped Amber on J are between 6 and 7. This date and the pic are from about a year and a half ago. WSW, very skinny, a cups, mid 20's. She seemed a little high but not too cranked up. Did the checks, negotiated FS at a no tell for $40. I think this chick would do whatever you want for whatever money you have on you. I probably could have got the complete package for less. Anyway, BBBJ was decent. No rush with BSL, then went on to CFS. She's no where near GFE but I don't think she would refuse any request. Did mish, K9, CG. All decent. No rushing. Busted a nut all over her face (this is my thing. LOL). No complaints from her. Treasted her to McD's after. As a lot of my fellow monger have said, be nice goes a long way. I still see her out there from time to time in the same general area on J are but haven't scooped since the first dream. Looks like the time and substance abuse is taking it's toll on her. I didn't have my camera on me, the pic is with my cell (no flash). I would do again in a pinch.

    Be Safe,

    JD

  5. #4620

    Afternoon J are Stroll

    Did a quick, sight-seeing only stroll of J are today around 4:30-5pm. Not much action although I did see Halo across the street from Cfold. She spotted me and waved but I was only sight-seeing today. No scoop. It was very windy, I was surprised her skinny ass didn't get blown away out there today with the high winds. Saw another WSW that I didn't recognize down by Lantz. Small, maybe 30, dirty blond, kinda curly. Other than that, nothing else to report. Must have been too windy for them.

    Be safe,

    JD

  6. #4619

    Halo

    Ok, catching up on some recent mongering that I haven't had a chance to report until now. Last Wednesday or Thursday I strolled J are late afternoon. Met Halo between 7 and 8 miles. Ironically, she told me about this site which I have never heard of before. She didn't say anything negatively about it. Since then I have been reading the reports and if I would have seen the reports on her before last Wednesday, I never would have scooped her. LOL. In any case, she was a 10 on the SW scale. Just like the reports say. Early 20's, short brown hair, pretty face, maybe 100# dripping wet, nice firm a cups, perfect tiny spinner ass. She was pretty hairy (I usually like them trimmed or shaved) but clean. Negotiated FS for $.75 and went to no tell. She tried to get me to go to her house but I would never go for something like that. BBBJ was average at best and she didn't work on it long. I let this slide because she was so dam hot. CFS was only mish, but it was dam near GFE. No rush. For finish, I pulled out and torn the cover off and blasted all over those a cups. I have had better BJ service and girls that will do more positions but I let that slide cause of the hottness factor. Seriously, she is probably off the SW charts. I didn't have any problems at all with her. No stealing, rushing, etc. Dropped her off at her house on State Fair. Didn't get digits but will probably hit again if I see her. Usually, the girls open up more after the first date so I would go for longer BJ and more positions. She did say she wasn't opposed to pics and vids for extra cash but I didn't have my camera with me. It was kinda a spur of the moment thing. Overall, probably the hottest SW I have been with.

    Be safe.

    JD

  7. #4618

    Dee Dee

    Quote Originally Posted by Moloch2233  [View Original Post]
    Haven't checked in for a while and failed to deliver a few reports. Been a weird few weeks for me, figured its worth reporting.

    Stayed clear of everything last week of October. Past week have checked out JR a few times later last week and just nothing every time I went. Didn't stop by my usual hours, which is earlier in the day.

    Cruised through this morning and there were girls all over. Saw Melanie hanging down by Hollywood, and some other skinny beatup looking chick north by 8mile. Decided to pick up a girl I hadn't seen before, somewhat short, curvy black girl. Introduced herself as Ashley, later said her name is DeeDee. She looked a bit younger, didn't seem too beat up, but had a chip in her front tooth. Did FS for $.3, would definitely repeat. Girl was super friendly, eager to please and her pussy was. Amazingly tight. Some of the tightest I've had, which is impressive. She was a bit chubby, but overall mostly thick and had a pretty amazing ass. No number so unfortunately won't be able to call her.
    Went through the R this morning at 5 AM. I have not done this in years. Pick up a curvy, short, black girl with a nice big ass. Sounds exactly like the one you describe but said her name was something long starting with a D I don't remember but people called her Baby Doll. Got full service for 30 cent. Bent her over the back of my car, She thought I was funny. Wanted to hang out after but I don't do that. Asked for a tip and I gladly gave her 10 cent extra. Got the digits. She wants to get a notel where ever I choose this weekend. I might hit her up in a week to see whats up. Not my thing to hang out with SW even though she didn't seem burned out and was a pretty young girl. An 8 on the SW scale. Will repeat.

  8. #4617

    Ave

    Was by the ave this afternoon. Seen a few WSW out. Victoria (blond prior brown hair from BP and victory) , young Jennifer, another blond in a black mini skirt, and a young brown hair WSW and then saw a WSW, long dark hair, thin with jeans and a red sweater, looked like be's, stop and talked to her, said her name was Nissa. Did not have time to dream, but got digits for later. Anyone have experience with Nissa? Stays at the victory. Marked leo crusing up and down the ave and stopped by or pulled a U turn after passing the SWs.

  9. #4616
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystery Date  [View Original Post]
    Michigan or Vernor, logically (I. E. The Hispanic population in Detroit is concentrated on the Southwest side)
    That's what I figured, but I was just wondering if anyone has had luck with certain areas or LSW / hsw. My question is where throughout Vernor? I am not too familiar with that area. Only part I was aware of is woodmere and vernor but the ladies I've seen around there are generally old toothless tweeking WSW or BSW. Most of my recon is done at night.

  10. #4615
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Video clips,

    http://prostitube.com/

    Then post the link here.

    Triangle, how much more specific do you want us to be? Grand River & Telegraph is the hart of the Triangle.

    Look at a map, Grand River, Telegraph and 7 mile make a "Triangle" most cities have a Triangle or loop (Pontiac has a Triangle, Flint has a loop)
    Thanks JW. I will get up to speed here soon. Planning on posting some pics tonite after work. They are all recent within the last couple of years or so. If nothing else, interesting info and viewing. I also took a stroll in flint this past Saturday that I have to report on. The vids will come in the near future after I do some light editing. I will post links here. Thanks again!

  11. #4614
    Quote Originally Posted by BenjaminSkully  [View Original Post]
    Where's a good area for a LSW / hsw?
    Michigan or Vernor, logically (I. E. The Hispanic population in Detroit is concentrated on the Southwest side)

  12. #4613
    Quote Originally Posted by Muffmonster469  [View Original Post]
    I've picked up Charlene a few times in the last couple months myself. I've only has FS with her. And always left satisfied. I have never donated more than. 2 for her services.

    The last time I got her I didn't recognize her. She changed her look, died her hair black, had it pulled back, was wearing knee high boots and a short short skirt. When she got it I held out my hand, introduced myself as "BOB" and she put one foot up on my seat, pulled her skirt up and said "Bob, this is pussy."

    She is fun but I've never messed with the BJ with her. I take her to the spot and bend her over my front seat, drop her off 15 minutes later. She is low maintenance. I'd repeat.
    Wow. She sounds like a good 1. Havn't met a SW that prefers FS (eagerly) in years.

  13. #4612

    Charleen on the ave

    Quote Originally Posted by Det313  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her several times. She really is good. I usually pay. 10 once in a while I will tip. She always wants FS, but I never had time when I ran into her, next time I'm out if I see her I'm going to see how her FS is.
    Hey brother's; does anyone have Charleen's digets? May I please have them for future dreams west of Livernois.

    Stay safe.

  14. #4611
    Quote Originally Posted by Det313  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her several times. She really is good. I usually pay. 10 once in a while I will tip. She always wants FS, but I never had time when I ran into her, next time I'm out if I see her I'm going to see how her FS is.
    I've picked up Charlene a few times in the last couple months myself. I've only has FS with her. And always left satisfied. I have never donated more than. 2 for her services.

    The last time I got her I didn't recognize her. She changed her look, died her hair black, had it pulled back, was wearing knee high boots and a short short skirt. When she got it I held out my hand, introduced myself as "BOB" and she put one foot up on my seat, pulled her skirt up and said "Bob, this is pussy."

    She is fun but I've never messed with the BJ with her. I take her to the spot and bend her over my front seat, drop her off 15 minutes later. She is low maintenance. I'd repeat.

  15. #4610
    Quote Originally Posted by Jd2011  [View Original Post]
    Slick Jr: I make no promises to the girls about where the pics / vids may or may not end up. Most really don't care. They are happy enough to get another $.2. I see the place for pics here. Where can I post short vid clips?

    Mich CL: Thanks for the location tip. Can you be more specific on the triangle? I have read the posts here pretty extensively but it seems elusive.

    Thanks guys.
    There are a couple sites will host your vids, and you can post a link, but please check with Jackson, the admin here, on the rules on that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape