Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4639

    Charlene

    She only charges me. 10 for bbbjtcws, she has said, if you got. 10 more for FS, but I have always passed, haven't had time when I seen her. I have always been busy never got digits, but next time I'm out I will get it.

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    If she is doing sex acts for $10 (ten bucks) odds are she does NOT have a phone, but you never know.

  2. #4638

    Nikki

    I had Nikki give me a BJ, on 2 different times in the last 3 years, both for. 10. She got some skillz! Very good at what she does. I haven't been to the JR stroll in about 6 months. Always was near 8 / JR.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jd2011  [View Original Post]
    The pics of this one are from a year or so ago and as recently as 6 months ago. She used to be an ATF. A fixture at the party store just south of 8 on John are. I have dreamed of her probably 5-8 times over the last few years. My only compliant was that she was sometimes in a little bit of a hurry. Because of our past history, I had a bit of trust with her or so I thought. The last time I saw her, she asked if she could have $.2 to go in the store before our date. My instincts said no, but I had a lot of history with her. I told her I wouldn't wait long. She promised to be 2 minutes max. I waited almost 10 minutes and left. Haven't scooped her since. Everytime she sees me stroll by she starts yelling some excuse BS. LOL. Anyways, in better times, I would scoop her and do FS with camera at the no tell for $.7. 8. WSW, redhead, skinny, tall, cute face, still has a decent body. Her teeth are abit effed up but as long as she doesn't open her lips when she smiles, it's all good. Most of the time, she wasn't high as far as I could tell. Great BBBJ with BSL. Nice eye contact. PSE, etc. I've had CFS with her in all positions and she is very good with COF or anywhere you want to for that matter. Pussy is nice and tight and she does get into it. Pretty much a GFE. I'd like to think about giving her another shot but she has been looking abit rough lately IMHO.

    Be safe.

    JD

  3. #4637
    Amber's quite accommodating.

    Too bad she's back out there, honestly. Last time I saw her she was headed to rehab, said she'the found a part time job, and sounded like she had a sugar daddy looking out for her. Sounds like that all fell through.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jd2011  [View Original Post]
    Scooped Amber on J are between 6 and 7. This date and the pic are from about a year and a half ago. WSW, very skinny, a cups, mid 20's. She seemed a little high but not too cranked up. Did the checks, negotiated FS at a no tell for $40. I think this chick would do whatever you want for whatever money you have on you. I probably could have got the complete package for less. Anyway, BBBJ was decent. No rush with BSL, then went on to CFS. She's no where near GFE but I don't think she would refuse any request. Did mish, K9, CG. All decent. No rushing. Busted a nut all over her face (this is my thing. LOL). No complaints from her. Treasted her to McD's after. As a lot of my fellow monger have said, be nice goes a long way. I still see her out there from time to time in the same general area on J are but haven't scooped since the first dream. Looks like the time and substance abuse is taking it's toll on her. I didn't have my camera on me, the pic is with my cell (no flash). I would do again in a pinch.

    Be Safe,

    JD

  4. #4636

    Red, McNichols

    I wouldn't call it a stroll, really, but there are some occasional girls in the area east of I-75 on McNichols. There's one I picked up several months ago on Jos Campau who seems to have relocated to McNichols. BSW, probably mid to late 20s, probably about a 5-6 on the looks scale has a shock of bright blue in her hair, goes by the name of Red, no phone. She's worth mentioning because she's seriously one of the greatest BJs in the area. The first time I picked her up I was pretty desperate after cruising for long time and probably would have passed her by otherwise. I was totally not expecting the level of performance. This girl could suck the dimples out of a golf ball. I repeat whenever I see her.

  5. #4635
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    It has been slow for me too, I have one reliable Gem (Gem Number 13) that I see a lot. Out of the 20 Gem's that I have on my spreed-sheet (yes I use Excel to keep tracked of my Gem's) I only see #13 regularly and #9 once in a blue moon. Number 19 and 20 where bad ass but only got to see them once.
    Spread sheet. LOL. That's funny but smart. I can't believe you have 20 gems on there though. I can only think of 4-5 gems. Can't imagine 20. You must travel farther and wider than me.

    JD

  6. #4634

    Positive recon on the R this morn

    10:15 am. Just drove up from 6-8 mile. Saw 7 WSW & 1 BSW. Some definite skanks, some not. Couldn't partake. My gf awaits. 8 seems like a lot to me. Didn't seem like any were TGTBT nor did I see any leo, but they'll be there sometime soon I am sure.

    Happy hunting& be careful

  7. #4633
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Slate  [View Original Post]
    Great series of detailed reports with pics. I'd never have realized the two sets of nikki were the same girl. Too bad she messed up with the 20 but if she was otherwise a GFE and apologizing you might have worked out a penalty and second chance but not much incentive if she has changed. Halo pics sound they would be impressive.
    Thanks MS. Actually Nikki doesn't look much different between the two shoots. I had an older camera on the first and a setting may have been jacked. Also, the lighting was different. I like the 2nd chance / penalty idea. May have to try that. If I dream with halo again, the camera will be involved. Kinda nervous about her now after all I've read. Thanks for the comments.

    Also, thanks to all who report here. As I said, I just discovered this forum last week. Can't believe what a wealth of info is here.

    JD

  8. #4632

    Jd2011

    Great series of detailed reports with pics. I'd never have realized the two sets of nikki were the same girl. Too bad she messed up with the 20 but if she was otherwise a GFE and apologizing you might have worked out a penalty and second chance but not much incentive if she has changed. Halo pics sound they would be impressive.

  9. #4631
    Some funny shit. Leaving my downtown office the other day and as I'm crossing the street I hear this voice, Damn I love white dick, white dick is the best. I look over and see this skinny BSW with a raspy, crackhead voice. She was wearing black leggings, but looked older. It was nightime, but I was laughin the entire walk to my vehicle.

    Michigan Ave report: Damn there were some 10's out there the other day on my ride thru. 4pm appears to be pussy time down there.

  10. #4630

    Couple More Pics of Nikki

    Here are a few more pics of Nikki.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1030845.JPG‎   P1030848.JPG‎   P1030849.JPG‎   P1030850.JPG‎  

  11. #4629

    Nikki

    The pics of this one are from a year or so ago and as recently as 6 months ago. She used to be an ATF. A fixture at the party store just south of 8 on John are. I have dreamed of her probably 5-8 times over the last few years. My only compliant was that she was sometimes in a little bit of a hurry. Because of our past history, I had a bit of trust with her or so I thought. The last time I saw her, she asked if she could have $.2 to go in the store before our date. My instincts said no, but I had a lot of history with her. I told her I wouldn't wait long. She promised to be 2 minutes max. I waited almost 10 minutes and left. Haven't scooped her since. Everytime she sees me stroll by she starts yelling some excuse BS. LOL. Anyways, in better times, I would scoop her and do FS with camera at the no tell for $.7. 8. WSW, redhead, skinny, tall, cute face, still has a decent body. Her teeth are abit effed up but as long as she doesn't open her lips when she smiles, it's all good. Most of the time, she wasn't high as far as I could tell. Great BBBJ with BSL. Nice eye contact. PSE, etc. I've had CFS with her in all positions and she is very good with COF or anywhere you want to for that matter. Pussy is nice and tight and she does get into it. Pretty much a GFE. I'd like to think about giving her another shot but she has been looking abit rough lately IMHO.

    Be safe.

    JD
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1020751.jpg‎   P1020757.jpg‎   P1020762.jpg‎   P1020766.jpg‎   P1010323.jpg‎  

    P1010326.jpg‎   P1010347.jpg‎   P1010350.jpg‎   P1010368.jpg‎   P1030836.JPG‎  


  12. #4628

    Lindsay (Blondie)

    The pics are from FS drea about 2. 5 years ago but I have dreamt of her since for car BJ's. As recent as 6 months ago. SWS, very skinny, small a cups, saggy and stretch marks from kids, maybe mid 30's, blond, shaved pussy. Still not a bad little spinner. She is alot of fun. Very enthusiastic, great BBBJ with lots of BSL without even asking. Nice tight pussy. Surprising because I think she has several kids. Open to all positions. Had a great time. Came on face and in mouth for finish. She wolfed that shit down, never even headed for the bathroom to clean up. Nice. I would repeat but haven't seen her in awhile. Anyone have any intel?

    Be Safe,

    JD
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1000983.jpg‎   P1000987.jpg‎   P1000994.jpg‎   P1010010.jpg‎   P1010033.jpg‎  

    P1010040.jpg‎   P1010073.jpg‎  

  13. #4627

    Jetta

    The pics are from a dream I had with her a little over 2 years ago. She wasn't a lot of fun. I dreamt of her again recently. Probably 2 months ago. Much better time but no pics. She actually looked better and had a better attitude then she did 2 years ago. WSW, very think, probably upper 20's, stretch marks from kids but a true spinner. Scooped her on John R just south of Lantz. Did the LE checks, negotiated full service for $60 and headed to no tell. Average+ on the BBBJ with a little BSL. Not bad. No rush. Then went to covered full service. Mish, cg, K9. Wasn't anywhere near GFE but it was still fun. She's hot little spinner and has that young girl next door look to her. Came on her face this time. She wouldn't let me COF last time. Overall a decent dream and I would repeat. And I would bring the camera next time. I haven't seen her since this dream. I think I saw in an earlier report that she is in jail? Anyone have more details on this?

    Be Safe,

    JD

    PS. If you have been reading my reports, I have been forgeting to mention LE intel. I usually go out during the day. Rarely at night because obviously it's more difficult to see your surroundings and I almost never do car action because I think it's much more dangerous. Aside from that, I rarely see any LEO. On the rare occasion I have, they have never at all seemed interested in the SW's or mongers at least as far as I can see. Also, I don't know that I have ever seen any undercovers. Either cars or decoys. Could it be my luck? Or am I blind? Also. 90% on my mongering is at JR. Could this be a reason why I haven't seen much if any LE? Please advise with any thoughts on this or PM me if you prefer.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1010455.jpg‎   P1010460.jpg‎   P1010463.jpg‎   P1010504.jpg‎  

  14. #4626

    Pics for Emily

    Sorry. Forgot again to attach to previous report!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1030300.jpg‎   P1030308.jpg‎   P1030317.jpg‎  

  15. #4625

    Emily

    This dream was about 1 year ago. Again, I am reporting because it was a good time, inexpensive and I have not seen her again. Maybe someone has some intel. Scooped her on J are north or 6. WSW, redhead w / freckles, a little chunky, maybe late 20's, lots of tats, not high. Negotiated FS with pics and vids for $.50. Went to no tell. She cleaned up and got down to business with BBBJ w / BSL and DT. I'd give her a 6-7 on her skills. No rush, very relaxing. Lots of positions. Me standing, me laying down, her laying down on her back with her head over the edge of the bed and me standing, etc. CFS was decent enough. We did mish, CG, K9. No rushing, almost like GFE. Ended up blasting my load all over her face. Nice time. Anybody seen her? Know her where abouts? Thanks in advance.

    Be Safe.

    JD

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape