Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,411 to 16,425 of 19147
-
11-11-11 19:39 #2737Senior Member

Posts: 438I'm feelin you on the redheads. Hella pics too. My job situation will be changing in 2012, and I plan to be cruising hard, maybe. I slowed because pickens have been slim, but you seem to have found some nice ones.
Originally Posted by Jd2011
[View Original Post]
John Wise,
I just noticed you scratched 1, 000 posts. Congrats man!Last edited by Slick Jr; 11-11-11 at 19:41. Reason: misspellin
-
11-11-11 19:34 #2736Senior Member

Posts: 846Anyone recognise the girl in this ad
-
11-11-11 15:28 #2735Senior Member

Posts: 750Stollin.
Rolled the R about 2pm. Wasn't planning on scooping, just a tour. Saw Nikki in the usual spot and a couple of fuglies south. Did see one tall thin hottie, dirty blond, hair up, WSW at 7 mile. She hailed me like she was hailing a cab. Actually thought about a scoop, circled around but she was gone. Check out 6 mile east of 75 per recent reports. Saw nothing. Then mossied over to the triangle (3pm) which I have just recently been enlightened on. Nothing at all to report. I suppose timing is everything. I will return.
Be safe,
JD
-
11-11-11 11:41 #2734Senior Member

Posts: 136Red
I think I seen this girl once on the Ave. It was mid summer. I have never seen her again. If it is the same girl, she is a really, really, good. She gave me digits, but lost them.
Originally Posted by Mystery Date
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-11 11:37 #2733Senior Member

Posts: 136Charlene
She only charges me. 10 for bbbjtcws, she has said, if you got. 10 more for FS, but I have always passed, haven't had time when I seen her. I have always been busy never got digits, but next time I'm out I will get it.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-11 11:33 #2732Senior Member

Posts: 136Nikki
I had Nikki give me a BJ, on 2 different times in the last 3 years, both for. 10. She got some skillz! Very good at what she does. I haven't been to the JR stroll in about 6 months. Always was near 8 / JR.
Originally Posted by Jd2011
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-11 06:47 #2731Senior Member

Posts: 305Amber's quite accommodating.
Too bad she's back out there, honestly. Last time I saw her she was headed to rehab, said she'the found a part time job, and sounded like she had a sugar daddy looking out for her. Sounds like that all fell through.
Originally Posted by Jd2011
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-11 06:41 #2730Senior Member

Posts: 305Red, McNichols
I wouldn't call it a stroll, really, but there are some occasional girls in the area east of I-75 on McNichols. There's one I picked up several months ago on Jos Campau who seems to have relocated to McNichols. BSW, probably mid to late 20s, probably about a 5-6 on the looks scale has a shock of bright blue in her hair, goes by the name of Red, no phone. She's worth mentioning because she's seriously one of the greatest BJs in the area. The first time I picked her up I was pretty desperate after cruising for long time and probably would have passed her by otherwise. I was totally not expecting the level of performance. This girl could suck the dimples out of a golf ball. I repeat whenever I see her.
-
11-10-11 12:01 #2729Senior Member

Posts: 750Spread sheet. LOL. That's funny but smart. I can't believe you have 20 gems on there though. I can only think of 4-5 gems. Can't imagine 20. You must travel farther and wider than me.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
JD
-
11-10-11 10:33 #2728Senior Member

Posts: 249Positive recon on the R this morn
10:15 am. Just drove up from 6-8 mile. Saw 7 WSW & 1 BSW. Some definite skanks, some not. Couldn't partake. My gf awaits. 8 seems like a lot to me. Didn't seem like any were TGTBT nor did I see any leo, but they'll be there sometime soon I am sure.
Happy hunting& be careful
-
11-10-11 08:28 #2727Senior Member

Posts: 750Thanks MS. Actually Nikki doesn't look much different between the two shoots. I had an older camera on the first and a setting may have been jacked. Also, the lighting was different. I like the 2nd chance / penalty idea. May have to try that. If I dream with halo again, the camera will be involved. Kinda nervous about her now after all I've read. Thanks for the comments.
Originally Posted by Mister Slate
[View Original Post]
Also, thanks to all who report here. As I said, I just discovered this forum last week. Can't believe what a wealth of info is here.
JD
-
11-10-11 01:08 #2726Senior Member

Posts: 182Jd2011
Great series of detailed reports with pics. I'd never have realized the two sets of nikki were the same girl. Too bad she messed up with the 20 but if she was otherwise a GFE and apologizing you might have worked out a penalty and second chance but not much incentive if she has changed. Halo pics sound they would be impressive.
-
11-09-11 21:59 #2725Senior Member

Posts: 98Some funny shit. Leaving my downtown office the other day and as I'm crossing the street I hear this voice, Damn I love white dick, white dick is the best. I look over and see this skinny BSW with a raspy, crackhead voice. She was wearing black leggings, but looked older. It was nightime, but I was laughin the entire walk to my vehicle.
Michigan Ave report: Damn there were some 10's out there the other day on my ride thru. 4pm appears to be pussy time down there.
-
11-09-11 21:25 #2724Senior Member

Posts: 750Couple More Pics of Nikki
Here are a few more pics of Nikki.
-
11-09-11 21:20 #2723Senior Member

Posts: 750Nikki
The pics of this one are from a year or so ago and as recently as 6 months ago. She used to be an ATF. A fixture at the party store just south of 8 on John are. I have dreamed of her probably 5-8 times over the last few years. My only compliant was that she was sometimes in a little bit of a hurry. Because of our past history, I had a bit of trust with her or so I thought. The last time I saw her, she asked if she could have $.2 to go in the store before our date. My instincts said no, but I had a lot of history with her. I told her I wouldn't wait long. She promised to be 2 minutes max. I waited almost 10 minutes and left. Haven't scooped her since. Everytime she sees me stroll by she starts yelling some excuse BS. LOL. Anyways, in better times, I would scoop her and do FS with camera at the no tell for $.7. 8. WSW, redhead, skinny, tall, cute face, still has a decent body. Her teeth are abit effed up but as long as she doesn't open her lips when she smiles, it's all good. Most of the time, she wasn't high as far as I could tell. Great BBBJ with BSL. Nice eye contact. PSE, etc. I've had CFS with her in all positions and she is very good with COF or anywhere you want to for that matter. Pussy is nice and tight and she does get into it. Pretty much a GFE. I'd like to think about giving her another shot but she has been looking abit rough lately IMHO.
Be safe.
JD










Reply With Quote






