Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 167 of 363 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 217 267 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 5443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2953
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasMonger  [View Original Post]
    I'm not a fan of hairy women but this one has a fun clit that I am sure some one has munched it and giver her some memorable Os

    Cheers.

    TM
    I am sure she’d shave it for you if given the proper encouragement. Cute little thing, isn’t it?

    CookyJar

  2. #2952
    These? Any closer and I might have lost my camera. Make no dougt about it! That's meat on the bone. You can fuck it. Suck it! Or, leave it alone.

    CookyJar[/QUOTE]I'm not a fan of hairy women but this one has a fun clit that I am sure some one has munched it and giver her some memorable Os

    Cheers.

    TM

  3. #2951
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprat  [View Original Post]
    ...shame you didn't get a real close up.

    Sprat
    How's these? Any closer and I might have lost my camera. Make no dougt about it! That's meat on the bone. You can fuck it. Suck it! Or, leave it alone.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cheryl up close & personal.jpg‎   Cheryl up close & personal 002.jpg‎   Cheryl up close & personal 003.jpg‎  

  4. #2950
    Senior Member


    Posts: 259
    It depends on which side your fetish lie. A little hair under the arms doesn't bother me as long as there is no odor. The presents of or the lack of hair does not imply a good attitude. A big smile is a better indicator. I kind of like a little hair on the leg, it's a little sexy, IMHO. Viva la different.

    CookyJar[/QUOTE]Good pic's love those meaty snatch's and its a meaty one, shame you didn't get a real close up.

    Sprat

  5. #2949

    Re: Re Cheryl

    Quote Originally Posted by Fbtom  [View Original Post]
    Hey CJ thanks for sharing the pics of Cheryl. I have often seen her but never picked her up for a photo session. Every time I see her, she has a nice smile and it is very tempting to stop. Got to admit though, the more hair on chins and armpits than crotch would be too European for me.
    I guess it depends on which side your fetish lie. A little hair under the arms doesn’t bother me as long as there is no odor. The presents of or the lack of hair does not imply a good attitude. A big smile is a better indicator. I kind of like a little hair on the leg, it’s a little sexy, IMHO. Viva la different.

    CookyJar

  6. #2948
    Senior Member


    Posts: 626

    Re: Cheryl

    Hey CJ thanks for sharing the pics of Cheryl. I have often seen her but never picked her up for a photo session. Every time I see her, she has a nice smile and it is very tempting to stop. Got to admit though, the more hair on chins and armpits than crotch would be too European for me.

  7. #2947

    Pass Due Reviews

    I don’t get over to Camden as much as I use too. I have been having such a nice time on the Philadelphia side of the river that there has been not any real reason to cross the bridge other than to check out the new cameras. If I was having such a good time, one might ask; why did the CookyJar cross the river. The answer would be: For no reason other than to get to the other side.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cheryl 00.jpg‎   Cheryl 02.jpg‎   Cheryl 003.jpg‎   Cheryl 04.jpg‎   Cheryl 20.jpg‎  

    Cheryl 002.jpg‎   Cheryl 09.jpg‎   Cheryl 22.jpg‎   Cheryl 27.jpg‎   Cheryl 13.jpg‎  


  8. #2946

    Past Due Reviews

    And, so about two weeks ago I crossed the river and took in the sights. While on the Jersey side I meant with two young Jerseyites. The problem is I am very busy and do not have time to edit and post in a timely manner. I wanted to do proper justice to the girls. For me to do that, I need lots of time to make a lengthy report. I just don’t have the time or inclination at this time. What I can do is put the pictures up and hope some of you will chime in with some comment on your experiences with these ladies.
    I am not one hundred percent certain but I believe this first girls name is Cheryl. I had a nice BBBJ, indoor date with her.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cheryl 01.jpg‎   Cheryl 001.jpg‎   Cheryl 21.jpg‎   Cheryl 18.jpg‎   Cheryl 19.jpg‎  

    Cheryl 15.jpg‎   Cheryl 24.jpg‎   Cheryl 23.jpg‎   Cheryl 26.jpg‎   Cheryl 29.jpg‎  


  9. #2945

    Don't short sell yourself.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Some make-up, a better wig –Yeah, I can see it; WHITNEY, pre-crack and before Bobby.

    LOL.

    CookyJar
    I think you missed your calling. Your talents would be better served on SNL or comedy central.

  10. #2944

    Re: What does a camera really do?

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Collins  [View Original Post]
    It can't be used as evidence at a trial. But it is an excellent recon tool which can help determine whether you are a civvy or driving dirty. Once L. E. Believes you are dirty a moral high ground is obtained and all the tricks that the law allows up to and including testilying come into play. Your philosphy when your out their is to not be noticed at all costs and treat being observed as a high priority.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Collins  [View Original Post]
    Camera footage will not be used as evidence. But what it does do is provide quality recon so L. E. Can feel comfortable in determining whether your a civvy or driving dirty. This is what matters most. To have the moral high ground when it comes to approaching an unknown. There are many tools available to L. E. Including pushing the boundaries of what the law allows to straight testilying. So if your thinking, oh I'm ok cameras are not used as evidence this could be misleading. The most important tool L. E. has is believing your dirty and figuring out the details later.
    I believe footage obtained by a surveillance camera can be used as circumstantial evidence in a legal trial. If a crime, such as a murder, is captured on video the footage can be used in court. (Cameras can lie. It would be up to the Defense to prove that the video was tampered with.)



    I guess the question I should be asking is: Now that there are LE surveillance cameras in Camden what should I be doing (if anything) difference? I have always been cautious when it comes to avoiding LE. The authorities have always had the ability to trump up charges. I never drive dirty. When or if, I do pickup a passenger, I am out of there – I am not waiting around for the patrol car the camera control room sent in my direction. This is basically what I did before there were cameras and it's what I do now. Should I be doing something different? Should I avoid Camden all together? Should I avoid driving down Broadway?

    CookyJar

  11. #2943
    Quote Originally Posted by Jooop  [View Original Post]
    Guys don't she look a little like Whitney Huston pic 1
    Some make-up, a better wig –Yeah, I can see it; WHITNEY, pre-crack and before Bobby.

    LOL.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tiffany & Whitney 500.jpg‎  

  12. #2942

    What can a camera do?

    It can't be used as evidence at a trial. But it is an excellent recon tool which can help determine whether you are a civvy or driving dirty. Once L. E. Believes you are dirty a moral high ground is obtained and all the tricks that the law allows up to and including testilying come into play. Your philosphy when your out their is to not be noticed at all costs and treat being observed as a high priority.

  13. #2941

    What does a camera really do?

    Camera footage will not be used as evidence. But what it does do is provide quality recon so L. E. Can feel comfortable in determining whether your a civvy or driving dirty. This is what matters most. To have the moral high ground when it comes to approaching an unknown. There are many tools available to L. E. Including pushing the boundaries of what the law allows to straight testilying. So if your thinking, oh I'm ok cameras are not used as evidence this could be misleading. The most important tool L. E. has is believing your dirty and figuring out the details later.

  14. #2940
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I am considering taking her inside. How was her attitude? Was she accommodating, willing to perform with ease and no bullcrap? Tiffany is one of / if not the hottest BWS currently walking Broadway. Sometimes Hot girls think they can get along without providing at the level others perform. Where would you place her on the Freak-O-Meter? For a brief moment, in the car under the influence of alcohol, she hinted that she was down with anything. She seemed a little flighty to me – I blamed it on the alcohol. LOL.

    CookyJar
    Tiffany was very accomodating. She didn't rush me or anything and was very laidback when I was with her. She is a very pretty SW and didn't try to upsell me. I would rate her a 7 on the Freak-o-meter. She did everything covered but as they always say YMMV.

  15. #2939
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 45

    Thanks

    I'd like to thank everyone for their due diligence on the camera issue. I've been reading as I can, and it's been very insightful. As for me, it's been fairly quiet. I hit the stroll and sampled Charmaine twice. Another time I picked up a girl who had a deep scar on her arm, stitched up. I didn't see it till the date was over, or I would have declined. She said she was in a fight and got cut. Can't remember her name. Most recently, dated a girl, Cindy? I think it was. She had a cane, some sort of brace. Said she had pins put in her leg. She was pretty, nice, could hold a decent conversation and didn't rush. Very nice CBJ. Despite the threat of what cameras mean I still hit the stroll; I have my story ready as to why I'm there, and above all I look out for my own safety.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape