Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2691
    Quote Originally Posted by Jd2011  [View Original Post]
    Went for a stroll about 10:30am. Started at JR between 8 and 6. Nothing. Proceeded to the triangle as I understand it (still kind of new to this forum but assume that is the Mi ave. Area. Nothing down there either. Went down Livernois, McGraw, Vernor. Nothing anywhere. This was around 12 noon. Didn't see anything that looked like LEO either. Stopped back by JR on the return trip. There were a few out (never let down by JR). Had a dream with Natalie, picked up on Lantz. She flashed tits as I drove by so I knew she was for real. 30yrs. 5'7" or so, about 130, short red / brown hair. Decent Bcups although abit saggy from havin a kid, nice meaty pussy. Hairy but clean, lots of tats. She was nice, didn't seem high. Went to notell. Awesome BBBJ with BLS. Serious skills. She was very enthusiastic. CFS from there. Mish and K9. I videoed and took pictures during the whole time. Total PSE. $.75 =.2 tip. Totally worth it, got digits. I will be hittin it again.

    As I said, I am new to this forum although I am a long time monger. I have lots of pics and vids of the regular girls out there. Girls seem to be scarce lately. What's going on? I like them white and thin. Skinnier the better. Please let me know what I am doing wrong / right here.
    Nice pics. You need to do some more research on the Triangle's parameters. It's nowhere near where you are looking. Try Grand River near Telegraph.

  2. #2690

    Intel for the Day

    Went for a stroll about 10:30am. Started at JR between 8 and 6. Nothing. Proceeded to the triangle as I understand it (still kind of new to this forum but assume that is the Mi ave. Area. Nothing down there either. Went down Livernois, McGraw, Vernor. Nothing anywhere. This was around 12 noon. Didn't see anything that looked like LEO either. Stopped back by JR on the return trip. There were a few out (never let down by JR). Had a dream with Natalie, picked up on Lantz. She flashed tits as I drove by so I knew she was for real. 30yrs. 5'7" or so, about 130, short red / brown hair. Decent Bcups although abit saggy from havin a kid, nice meaty pussy. Hairy but clean, lots of tats. She was nice, didn't seem high. Went to notell. Awesome BBBJ with BLS. Serious skills. She was very enthusiastic. CFS from there. Mish and K9. I videoed and took pictures during the whole time. Total PSE. $.75 =.2 tip. Totally worth it, got digits. I will be hittin it again.

    As I said, I am new to this forum although I am a long time monger. I have lots of pics and vids of the regular girls out there. Girls seem to be scarce lately. What's going on? I like them white and thin. Skinnier the better. Please let me know what I am doing wrong / right here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1030874.JPG‎   P1030882.JPG‎  

  3. #2689
    Quote Originally Posted by BenjaminSkully  [View Original Post]
    Unmarked crown vic that pulled her over? Please share details of cars that are pulling over people. Could have been watching her and got him but anyways good info. I don't believe you are calling anyone out if you share the make and model of a unmarked car that has lights. I just saw the other day a red escape pulling someone over downriver. Having an eye for certain parked or cruising vehicles is very helpful.
    She may have been innocent but she was also near the first car I mentioned who was getting towed. Too many coincidences for me.

    The unmarked was a maroon crown vic. Lots of antennas.

  4. #2688
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutjob  [View Original Post]
    Just got home from strolling the Avenue. Undercover cops were working. This was around 10pm.

    Saw very attractive WSW, maybe 5' 5", long brunette hair, blue jeans, dark winter coat, white furry boots. She was walking by Cabot. A car was getting towed when I initially saw her but I couldn't tell if she had anything to do with it. Drove around some and came back about 10 min later. She was on side street talking to a monger. I passed an unmarked and did a U-turn about half mile down. The poor guy was getting busted by the unmarked with her standing by the car.

    There was also a good looking blond WSW wearing a red winter coat who was hanging around the same area. Couldn't tell if she was 5-0 but I wasn't sticking around to find out.

    Be careful guys.
    Unmarked crown vic that pulled her over? Please share details of cars that are pulling over people. Could have been watching her and got him but anyways good info. I don't believe you are calling anyone out if you share the make and model of a unmarked car that has lights. I just saw the other day a red escape pulling someone over downriver. Having an eye for certain parked or cruising vehicles is very helpful.

  5. #2687

    Friday night. Mich Ave sting going on

    Just got home from strolling the Avenue. Undercover cops were working. This was around 10pm.

    Saw very attractive WSW, maybe 5' 5", long brunette hair, blue jeans, dark winter coat, white furry boots. She was walking by Cabot. A car was getting towed when I initially saw her but I couldn't tell if she had anything to do with it. Drove around some and came back about 10 min later. She was on side street talking to a monger. I passed an unmarked and did a U-turn about half mile down. The poor guy was getting busted by the unmarked with her standing by the car.

    There was also a good looking blond WSW wearing a red winter coat who was hanging around the same area. Couldn't tell if she was 5-0 but I wasn't sticking around to find out.

    Be careful guys.

  6. #2686

    Stroll Report

    Cruised M ave, grd riv and jr all late this afternoon. Only good thing I saw was on ave near livernois. WSW, very tall, skinny, big heels and short mini skirt. Looked to be a 5-6 SW scale. I circled around and she was gone. All other locations I saw a few but only 1-2 on the scale. Where's all the action?

  7. #2685

    Triangle

    Cruised the Triangle last night and was surprised to see how dead it was. It was around 10 pm and I didn't see anyone on Telegraph or Grand River. Did a quick stroll down 6 mile and also nothing. Circled back towards Telegraph and tried a couple of the side streets. Saw a WSW about a block north of 6 mile and two blocks west of Telegraph. Lots of big curly hair but that was all I could tell. It was very dark, she was wrapped up in a big coat and I couldn't tell if she was a 2 or a 10. Circled back around and she was standing near two white Caddies, both running with their lights on just sitting there. Decided not to check her out any closer and left the area.

    Did not see any obvious LEO during my stroll. Disappointed by the lack of talent.

    Stay safe out there.

  8. #2684

    How it all go down

    Quote Originally Posted by Dee Jay 88  [View Original Post]
    Got busted on the R. Car towed and all they gave me was a sheet to call in 3 days to get it back. Now I got an arraignment notice in the mail, I thought it was done and over with. Anyone care to tell me what I can expect? Thanks.
    Sorry to here of the bad luck. It happens had the same happen to me about 5the yrs ago had to pay impound in brown city (that's a hike) and. From their I went to the court building on gratiot and paid a fine. Never had to apear.

    In court building but my ticket was a loitering. Ticket. But anyway how you're mis. Hap all go down so we can all learn good luck and if you have anymore question pm me.

    As always brother stay safe.

  9. #2683
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by Deckape  [View Original Post]
    Would that be "discussing" or "disgusting"? Just trying to keep on the same page of the hymnal.
    You have any thing else you want to ***** about or is the ***** coming out.

  10. #2682

    Lucky #13

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Well I have been saving this special post (number 1, 000) for a very special young lady (Gem Number 13)

    I picked up Gem Number 13 for one hell of a FS date at the notel. Started off with a little touching and fondling on the bed, then on to some great BBBJ, BLS, DT, after 5 minutes of head I could not take anymore, slapped on the cover for some great CG (man that girl can ride dick) I had to keep stopping her so I would not cum to soon. I switch to missionary position so I could control the pace (she loves it when you play with her clit in that position) Then switch to a lazy spooning side position (because I was out of steam) and blew one of the most intense nuts I have blown in a long time, we both had to lay on the bed for a few minutes just to catch are breath.

    Gem Number 13 is very shy, but that shyness goes out the window when she starts to cum (very orgasmic, might even say multi-orgasmic)

    Safe Hunting,

    John Wise
    Well JW, It looks like lucky #13 still is your fav! So are you going to share any pics! LOL Congrats on post 1000

  11. #2681
    Quote Originally Posted by Jooop  [View Original Post]
    Watch them TS on the R iI was rob by one a few years back, she / he was hot but had that ball thing thats discussing.
    Would that be "discussing" or "disgusting"? Just trying to keep on the same page of the hymnal.

  12. #2680

    You are going to buy YOUR car back

    Quote Originally Posted by Dee Jay 88  [View Original Post]
    Got busted on the R. Car towed and all they gave me was a sheet to call in 3 days to get it back. Now I got an arraignment notice in the mail, I thought it was done and over with. Anyone care to tell me what I can expect? Thanks.
    The real money is in the car impoundment. The cost will be like buying your car back or they will auction it off. My cost was $869 for a 2000 blazer. The court proceding was simple and cheap $100 year clean off the record. Have to get the car so wife doesn't figure it out they got you and the impoundment fee goes to a general fund much like drug siezure where there is little accountability for how it is used.

  13. #2679
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Jr  [View Original Post]
    Met her at the store S. Of 8 mile. Red hair, gummy new she was the infamous 1. We chatted for a while, gave her $5, she seemed like a real sweeheart. She seemed excited for F / S, a little weird. But I didn't partake, prolly won't. She seems cool as hell.

    I'm noticing more and more TSW's on the R, sign of the time I guess,
    Watch them TS on the R iI was rob by one a few years back, she / he was hot but had that ball thing thats discussing.

  14. #2678
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee Jay 88  [View Original Post]
    Got busted on the R. Car towed and all they gave me was a sheet to call in 3 days to get it back. Now I got an arraignment notice in the mail, I thought it was done and over with. Anyone care to tell me what I can expect? Thanks.
    Could you elaborate on how you got caught? Was it a decoy? I'm sure we would learn a lot from your mistake.

    Thanks!

  15. #2677

    Advice?

    Got busted on the R. Car towed and all they gave me was a sheet to call in 3 days to get it back. Now I got an arraignment notice in the mail, I thought it was done and over with. Anyone care to tell me what I can expect? Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape