Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,456 to 16,470 of 21049
-
11-05-11 02:28 #4594Senior Member

Posts: 159Unmarked crown vic that pulled her over? Please share details of cars that are pulling over people. Could have been watching her and got him but anyways good info. I don't believe you are calling anyone out if you share the make and model of a unmarked car that has lights. I just saw the other day a red escape pulling someone over downriver. Having an eye for certain parked or cruising vehicles is very helpful.
Originally Posted by Nutjob
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-11 23:06 #4593Senior Member

Posts: 25Friday night. Mich Ave sting going on
Just got home from strolling the Avenue. Undercover cops were working. This was around 10pm.
Saw very attractive WSW, maybe 5' 5", long brunette hair, blue jeans, dark winter coat, white furry boots. She was walking by Cabot. A car was getting towed when I initially saw her but I couldn't tell if she had anything to do with it. Drove around some and came back about 10 min later. She was on side street talking to a monger. I passed an unmarked and did a U-turn about half mile down. The poor guy was getting busted by the unmarked with her standing by the car.
There was also a good looking blond WSW wearing a red winter coat who was hanging around the same area. Couldn't tell if she was 5-0 but I wasn't sticking around to find out.
Be careful guys.
-
11-04-11 22:29 #4592Senior Member

Posts: 750Stroll Report
Cruised M ave, grd riv and jr all late this afternoon. Only good thing I saw was on ave near livernois. WSW, very tall, skinny, big heels and short mini skirt. Looked to be a 5-6 SW scale. I circled around and she was gone. All other locations I saw a few but only 1-2 on the scale. Where's all the action?
-
11-04-11 09:25 #4591Senior Member

Posts: 163Triangle
Cruised the Triangle last night and was surprised to see how dead it was. It was around 10 pm and I didn't see anyone on Telegraph or Grand River. Did a quick stroll down 6 mile and also nothing. Circled back towards Telegraph and tried a couple of the side streets. Saw a WSW about a block north of 6 mile and two blocks west of Telegraph. Lots of big curly hair but that was all I could tell. It was very dark, she was wrapped up in a big coat and I couldn't tell if she was a 2 or a 10. Circled back around and she was standing near two white Caddies, both running with their lights on just sitting there. Decided not to check her out any closer and left the area.
Did not see any obvious LEO during my stroll. Disappointed by the lack of talent.
Stay safe out there.
-
11-03-11 16:35 #4590Senior Member

Posts: 107How it all go down
Sorry to here of the bad luck. It happens had the same happen to me about 5the yrs ago had to pay impound in brown city (that's a hike) and. From their I went to the court building on gratiot and paid a fine. Never had to apear.
Originally Posted by Dee Jay 88
[View Original Post]
In court building but my ticket was a loitering. Ticket. But anyway how you're mis. Hap all go down so we can all learn good luck and if you have anymore question pm me.
As always brother stay safe.
-
11-03-11 03:36 #4589Senior Member

Posts: 1019You have any thing else you want to ***** about or is the ***** coming out.
Originally Posted by Deckape
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-11 01:19 #4588Senior Member

Posts: 82Lucky #13
Well JW, It looks like lucky #13 still is your fav! So are you going to share any pics! LOL Congrats on post 1000
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-11 21:15 #4587Senior Member

Posts: 106Would that be "discussing" or "disgusting"? Just trying to keep on the same page of the hymnal.
Originally Posted by Jooop
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-11 10:40 #4586Senior Member

Posts: 38You are going to buy YOUR car back
The real money is in the car impoundment. The cost will be like buying your car back or they will auction it off. My cost was $869 for a 2000 blazer. The court proceding was simple and cheap $100 year clean off the record. Have to get the car so wife doesn't figure it out they got you and the impoundment fee goes to a general fund much like drug siezure where there is little accountability for how it is used.
Originally Posted by Dee Jay 88
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-11 04:13 #4585Senior Member

Posts: 1019Watch them TS on the R iI was rob by one a few years back, she / he was hot but had that ball thing thats discussing.
Originally Posted by Slick Jr
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-11 04:05 #4584Regular Member

Posts: 21Could you elaborate on how you got caught? Was it a decoy? I'm sure we would learn a lot from your mistake.
Originally Posted by Dee Jay 88
[View Original Post]
Thanks!
-
11-01-11 23:57 #4583Senior Member

Posts: 31Advice?
Got busted on the R. Car towed and all they gave me was a sheet to call in 3 days to get it back. Now I got an arraignment notice in the mail, I thought it was done and over with. Anyone care to tell me what I can expect? Thanks.
-
11-01-11 23:24 #4582Senior Member

Posts: 438LuAnn on the R
Met her at the store S. Of 8 mile. Red hair, gummy new she was the infamous 1. We chatted for a while, gave her $5, she seemed like a real sweeheart. She seemed excited for F / S, a little weird. But I didn't partake, prolly won't. She seems cool as hell.
I'm noticing more and more TSW's on the R, sign of the time I guess,
-
10-30-11 21:19 #4581Regular Member

Posts: 7April on the Ave
Yeah, she's a friend of mine. A bit hyper, but she is a sweet girl. I have her digits. Willing to trade for same in return. I'm looking for the digits of a brunette named Ashley who goes by the name of "Candy." Her French is exquisite.
Originally Posted by HoeClocking247
[View Original Post]
She has that Gothic look and wears a Red Baby Phat pleather waist length jacket. If any mongers have dreamed about her on Mich Ave and Martin; please send her digits my way.Be safe my brothers.
-
10-30-11 21:02 #4580Regular Member

Posts: 7Info
Thank you for the heads up. I have allot to learn. I'm open to this arena of education.
Originally Posted by Slick Jr
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






