High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4594
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutjob  [View Original Post]
    Just got home from strolling the Avenue. Undercover cops were working. This was around 10pm.

    Saw very attractive WSW, maybe 5' 5", long brunette hair, blue jeans, dark winter coat, white furry boots. She was walking by Cabot. A car was getting towed when I initially saw her but I couldn't tell if she had anything to do with it. Drove around some and came back about 10 min later. She was on side street talking to a monger. I passed an unmarked and did a U-turn about half mile down. The poor guy was getting busted by the unmarked with her standing by the car.

    There was also a good looking blond WSW wearing a red winter coat who was hanging around the same area. Couldn't tell if she was 5-0 but I wasn't sticking around to find out.

    Be careful guys.
    Unmarked crown vic that pulled her over? Please share details of cars that are pulling over people. Could have been watching her and got him but anyways good info. I don't believe you are calling anyone out if you share the make and model of a unmarked car that has lights. I just saw the other day a red escape pulling someone over downriver. Having an eye for certain parked or cruising vehicles is very helpful.

  2. #4593

    Friday night. Mich Ave sting going on

    Just got home from strolling the Avenue. Undercover cops were working. This was around 10pm.

    Saw very attractive WSW, maybe 5' 5", long brunette hair, blue jeans, dark winter coat, white furry boots. She was walking by Cabot. A car was getting towed when I initially saw her but I couldn't tell if she had anything to do with it. Drove around some and came back about 10 min later. She was on side street talking to a monger. I passed an unmarked and did a U-turn about half mile down. The poor guy was getting busted by the unmarked with her standing by the car.

    There was also a good looking blond WSW wearing a red winter coat who was hanging around the same area. Couldn't tell if she was 5-0 but I wasn't sticking around to find out.

    Be careful guys.

  3. #4592

    Stroll Report

    Cruised M ave, grd riv and jr all late this afternoon. Only good thing I saw was on ave near livernois. WSW, very tall, skinny, big heels and short mini skirt. Looked to be a 5-6 SW scale. I circled around and she was gone. All other locations I saw a few but only 1-2 on the scale. Where's all the action?

  4. #4591

    Triangle

    Cruised the Triangle last night and was surprised to see how dead it was. It was around 10 pm and I didn't see anyone on Telegraph or Grand River. Did a quick stroll down 6 mile and also nothing. Circled back towards Telegraph and tried a couple of the side streets. Saw a WSW about a block north of 6 mile and two blocks west of Telegraph. Lots of big curly hair but that was all I could tell. It was very dark, she was wrapped up in a big coat and I couldn't tell if she was a 2 or a 10. Circled back around and she was standing near two white Caddies, both running with their lights on just sitting there. Decided not to check her out any closer and left the area.

    Did not see any obvious LEO during my stroll. Disappointed by the lack of talent.

    Stay safe out there.

  5. #4590

    How it all go down

    Quote Originally Posted by Dee Jay 88  [View Original Post]
    Got busted on the R. Car towed and all they gave me was a sheet to call in 3 days to get it back. Now I got an arraignment notice in the mail, I thought it was done and over with. Anyone care to tell me what I can expect? Thanks.
    Sorry to here of the bad luck. It happens had the same happen to me about 5the yrs ago had to pay impound in brown city (that's a hike) and. From their I went to the court building on gratiot and paid a fine. Never had to apear.

    In court building but my ticket was a loitering. Ticket. But anyway how you're mis. Hap all go down so we can all learn good luck and if you have anymore question pm me.

    As always brother stay safe.

  6. #4589
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by Deckape  [View Original Post]
    Would that be "discussing" or "disgusting"? Just trying to keep on the same page of the hymnal.
    You have any thing else you want to ***** about or is the ***** coming out.

  7. #4588

    Lucky #13

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Well I have been saving this special post (number 1, 000) for a very special young lady (Gem Number 13)

    I picked up Gem Number 13 for one hell of a FS date at the notel. Started off with a little touching and fondling on the bed, then on to some great BBBJ, BLS, DT, after 5 minutes of head I could not take anymore, slapped on the cover for some great CG (man that girl can ride dick) I had to keep stopping her so I would not cum to soon. I switch to missionary position so I could control the pace (she loves it when you play with her clit in that position) Then switch to a lazy spooning side position (because I was out of steam) and blew one of the most intense nuts I have blown in a long time, we both had to lay on the bed for a few minutes just to catch are breath.

    Gem Number 13 is very shy, but that shyness goes out the window when she starts to cum (very orgasmic, might even say multi-orgasmic)

    Safe Hunting,

    John Wise
    Well JW, It looks like lucky #13 still is your fav! So are you going to share any pics! LOL Congrats on post 1000

  8. #4587
    Quote Originally Posted by Jooop  [View Original Post]
    Watch them TS on the R iI was rob by one a few years back, she / he was hot but had that ball thing thats discussing.
    Would that be "discussing" or "disgusting"? Just trying to keep on the same page of the hymnal.

  9. #4586

    You are going to buy YOUR car back

    Quote Originally Posted by Dee Jay 88  [View Original Post]
    Got busted on the R. Car towed and all they gave me was a sheet to call in 3 days to get it back. Now I got an arraignment notice in the mail, I thought it was done and over with. Anyone care to tell me what I can expect? Thanks.
    The real money is in the car impoundment. The cost will be like buying your car back or they will auction it off. My cost was $869 for a 2000 blazer. The court proceding was simple and cheap $100 year clean off the record. Have to get the car so wife doesn't figure it out they got you and the impoundment fee goes to a general fund much like drug siezure where there is little accountability for how it is used.

  10. #4585
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Jr  [View Original Post]
    Met her at the store S. Of 8 mile. Red hair, gummy new she was the infamous 1. We chatted for a while, gave her $5, she seemed like a real sweeheart. She seemed excited for F / S, a little weird. But I didn't partake, prolly won't. She seems cool as hell.

    I'm noticing more and more TSW's on the R, sign of the time I guess,
    Watch them TS on the R iI was rob by one a few years back, she / he was hot but had that ball thing thats discussing.

  11. #4584
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee Jay 88  [View Original Post]
    Got busted on the R. Car towed and all they gave me was a sheet to call in 3 days to get it back. Now I got an arraignment notice in the mail, I thought it was done and over with. Anyone care to tell me what I can expect? Thanks.
    Could you elaborate on how you got caught? Was it a decoy? I'm sure we would learn a lot from your mistake.

    Thanks!

  12. #4583

    Advice?

    Got busted on the R. Car towed and all they gave me was a sheet to call in 3 days to get it back. Now I got an arraignment notice in the mail, I thought it was done and over with. Anyone care to tell me what I can expect? Thanks.

  13. #4582

    LuAnn on the R

    Met her at the store S. Of 8 mile. Red hair, gummy new she was the infamous 1. We chatted for a while, gave her $5, she seemed like a real sweeheart. She seemed excited for F / S, a little weird. But I didn't partake, prolly won't. She seems cool as hell.

    I'm noticing more and more TSW's on the R, sign of the time I guess,

  14. #4581

    April on the Ave

    Quote Originally Posted by HoeClocking247  [View Original Post]
    Met April on the AVE, she is a tall thin blonde in her mid to late 20s. Very good aggressive DT. Might not repeat, she made a mess (missed my load)
    Yeah, she's a friend of mine. A bit hyper, but she is a sweet girl. I have her digits. Willing to trade for same in return. I'm looking for the digits of a brunette named Ashley who goes by the name of "Candy." Her French is exquisite.

    She has that Gothic look and wears a Red Baby Phat pleather waist length jacket. If any mongers have dreamed about her on Mich Ave and Martin; please send her digits my way.Be safe my brothers.

  15. #4580

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Jr  [View Original Post]
    HSW=Hispanic Streetwalker. There is an abbreviation section on the front page.

    Wiggles, some classic no no's early. U are lucky.

    NEWBIES: read postings here till about 3 months back, it should answer all of your questions. Especially postins by members with at least 40 posts or more. If you decide to join the frat, good luck and be safe.
    Thank you for the heads up. I have allot to learn. I'm open to this arena of education.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape