Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9453

    Nini's Braintree

    Visited there yesterday and tried out the 4 handed special. The 2 women were both around 40. One was very thin and the other Bella, was a little bit thicker. Bella had very good english, the other, I never did get her name, not so much."Special" price for the 4 handed was $110. Paid and got ready in the room and then they came in and Bella asked "soft". I said do medium, extra sexy. She giggled and then they began to massage.

    Not really much of a massage, but the 2 of them worked very well together. One or the other would massage my neck, shoulders, arms, legs and the other was almost always somewhere around my butt. Very nice sensation and very good tease. At one point Bella asked if I wanted to turn over yet or stay like I was a little longer. I opted to stay. On the flip Bella took control of of things while the other one worked my balls. Very nice finish. After the cleanup more massage on the front to finish up the hour.

    There was very little roaming allowed by either, even otc, up top, but they were OK with otc below the waist. I tipped each of them $40 and was satisfied and happy when I left.

    It's a nice, clean and for me, convenient location.

  2. #9452

    72 Kneeland St

    Aiko Massage. Stumpled there yesterday. Early am. Around 10:45. Got the hour, and within 15 minutes had the face down knees up explosion. Wow another 30 minutes of a great massage, the flip, then number two. I am a bit older, but had no issues going again. Then another 30 min of massage. Head to toe, no place, and I mean no place un-attended. $.1 total. My extra. 1 due to service. Could be the new 2 pop susan and only a few blocks from my office. That could spell trouble. A little otc roaming below, but didn't push it, as she is an older, nice lady, probably a hottie in her day. If you you are looking for hot young, skip it. If you want a great massage and two rounds. Run, don't walk.

  3. #9451
    The girls that work there are on a rotation. It is in an apartment building not too far from the landing.

    The fee is 70, then extras, whatever you want.

    Been there twice, it was hot and cold. Different girl each time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Plyfun  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking of trying the asian girl in weymouth, ends in 0783. Anyone have any experiences to share? PM me. She has been posting for a long long time and thought I'd give her a try. I'd like to get some feedback thanks. Is it an Apartment? Office?

  4. #9450

    Asian Spa

    The same guy owns the Asian Spa in Bellinham, Norton, Plymouth and Bourne. All have the same phone number.

  5. #9449

    Weymouth 0783

    I'm thinking of trying the asian girl in weymouth, ends in 0783. Anyone have any experiences to share? PM me. She has been posting for a long long time and thought I'd give her a try. I'd like to get some feedback thanks. Is it an Apartment? Office?

  6. #9448

    Bodywork Plymouth Ma

    Visited Lisa older fairly attractive. Overall a great massage good tease but it is DIY. For the rate of 50 and 10 tipnthough wasn't so bad. She allowed roaming up top and below OTC. I am not usually a fan of this but itvwas somewhat erotic and relaxing since the therapeutic part was on point and I can tell she loved watching me finishnit off. Will go back again with proper expectations.

  7. #9447

    Bedford Asian Bodywork

    This is a new place located on the second floor of a shopping complex, one of several offices on the second floor. The room is large and clean, affording good privacy and easy parking. Jenny is the provider there and I had a medium massage several days ago. The massage was among the best that I have had. The massage was entirely undraped. Jenny is thorough, yet does not follow a predictable sequence, making the massage more interesting than most. I found it relaxing and sensual. Toward the end, Jenny teased lightly, both before and after the flip (I wish that part could have been longer) and I left happy. Jenny is thin. 20 something and very attractive. On the downside, she was discouraging of roaming, which I found odd given that she wore a sleeveless top that exposed her midriff and back. I tipped 30 on top of the 70 fee for one hour (I received the full hour). I enjoyed the massage so much that I will repeat and hope that she loosens up a bit with more familiarity.

  8. #9446
    Nice report Yellow.

    Makes me homesick!

    Quote Originally Posted by Yellowfever023  [View Original Post]
    Hi Guy's, I am in Cali so I figured I would try an LMP, something we are seriously lacking back home.

  9. #9445
    Quote Originally Posted by Energizerbunne  [View Original Post]
    There is a sign in all the rooms at a particular spa that states that extra services are not available and that if any employee offers or suggests otherwise, the patron is asked to inform spa management; (the preceding is not verbatim).

    So even if I were to get a subpoena, I'd simply stick with "I got a really nice therapeutic massage, which was all I went there for. I'm not interested in anything else".
    Buy a gift card and use that.

  10. #9444

    My West Coast Report

    Hi Guy's, I am in Cali so I figured I would try an LMP, something we are seriously lacking back home. Total fee was $.40 for a half hour massage and FS.

    Hi Guy's, I am here from the east coast on business. I am a big fan of the Korean AMP's in Prov. RI but I always wanted to try an LMP which are non existant in my area or they are UTR and only service hispanic males. I reached out to a local member who suggested a few places in the COI area. After work today I headed over to LaPuente. I was greeted at the door by a blond latina who collected the house fee she had a few extra pounds but carried it well with a great rack. I went to the room and got ready and laid down on the table after a few minutes she returned, her name was Ruby. She starts with some lotion on my back and a few rubs to spread it out and then she fires up some kind of massage machine that I have never experienced before, At this point I am starting to worry that this is going south in a bad way I am used to hand to body contact so I am worried this is going too be a lesson learned experience. After a few minutes she asks me to flip and I start to get my hopes up but again the mechanical massage machine is turned loose on me. As my hope fades so does my manly instinct. I try rubbing her thighs and ass but I still have the feeling I will be saving some money. A few minutes goes by and she offers me a sauna, at this point I think to myself the hell with it I am going to be blunt and if I get shut down at least I made an effort so I reach out and grab one of those nice tits. To my surprize my advances are met with some very good DFK with the twins out for the taking. She did not mention a tip and must have read my mind as her clothes hit the floor, we had a short makeout session before she went down and gave me a brief BBBJ before the cover went on. I was surprized to find that she had some hair on her pussy not much but it was there and no big deal just expected that she would be clean shaven like the Koreans back home. We got to the main event with her riding CG while I gave her beautiful twins some much needed attention. The CG lasted about 10 minutes. This girl knew just how to do it be cause within 30 seconds of popping the 30 minute bell rang. We both got dressed and kissed a little more, she got me a cold cup of water and then gave me a tour of the place. I did catch a back shot of the other girl there and must say it looked good from behind. All in all a good experience although different than what I am used to. I wish these girls would move east as I would love to be a regular and see how good things could get.

    Looks 7.

    Massage skill 0.

    Attitude 9.

    Performance 8

  11. #9443

    Cash or credit

    Quote Originally Posted by BaconBits  [View Original Post]
    Cash only is my usual MO. Slipping with age I guess.
    There is a sign in all the rooms at a particular spa that states that extra services are not available and that if any employee offers or suggests otherwise, the patron is asked to inform spa management; (the preceding is not verbatim).

    So even if I were to get a subpoena, I'd simply stick with "I got a really nice therapeutic massage, which was all I went there for. I'm not interested in anything else".

  12. #9442
    Senior Member


    Posts: 121

    Extra $ but could use some help

    Went to the Lynnway spa because it's fairly close but it is spiraling down hill. The woman I drew was just too old for this sort of thing. I just couldn't go through with it and I said that I forgot my money and will return on a different day. I hate to do that for obvious reasons and I never want to hurt anyone but my word! I would like somebody younger and although I love a nice massage, I also enjoy the finish and that requires someone that I at least feel comfortable with. Today there is about a 50/50 chance that the provider will be 40 or older. Not that I'm some spring chicken or have anything against older women but if I wanted to spend that time and $ on a 40 yr old, I could do that with my wife, heaven forbid. I do appreciate the help I get from you guys on PM so since I still have a few $ left can someone advise me (PM preferred) on a place that usually has younger girls. I know RI is great but I'm hoping for a place in MA. Thanks!

  13. #9441

    Good advice.

    Quote Originally Posted by Amp Slave  [View Original Post]
    Have to agree with Rito1 on this one, no cc, it leads to a paper trail. Never want to get subpeona for a trial so they can say you were in this place and can you tell the jury exactly what when on in this place, etc. Sure you can play dumb but they already will know the answer is. Payment in the form of cash only.
    Cash only is my usual MO. Slipping with age I guess.

  14. #9440

    School st Quincy

    I've been away from the scene for a bit but recently had some time. Angel was busy so dropped in here for a try. Not many great reviews but I had a pleasant time. I was greeted by Sheena. Young 20 something Asian. Nice cute body ok face. To my suprise she also came in for the massage. I lake down in the usual position no drape in sight. Nice massage, just enough tease to send the right signals. I started with some over the clothes roaming with no protest. On the flip a small towel went over. I removed it promptly and directed her hands to begin. Nice HE. I went off quickly. No rush out the door. 60 house 40 tip. Looks 8. Great attitude. Will repeat.

    AM

  15. #9439

    CASH only

    Quote Originally Posted by Rito1  [View Original Post]
    Ok I am with you now. Reading now I see you did the right thing. Myself, I would never pay with a CC at a MP. If it is on the down low and gets busted I don't want any kind or record of me being there.
    Have to agree with Rito1 on this one, no cc, it leads to a paper trail. Never want to get subpeona for a trial so they can say you were in this place and can you tell the jury exactly what when on in this place, etc. Sure you can play dumb but they already will know the answer is. Payment in the form of cash only.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape