Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 34,066 to 34,080 of 43527
-
11-02-11 17:39 #9462Senior Member

Posts: 349Bodywork Plymouth Ma
Visited Lisa older fairly attractive. Overall a great massage good tease but it is DIY. For the rate of 50 and 10 tipnthough wasn't so bad. She allowed roaming up top and below OTC. I am not usually a fan of this but itvwas somewhat erotic and relaxing since the therapeutic part was on point and I can tell she loved watching me finishnit off. Will go back again with proper expectations.
-
11-02-11 17:01 #9461Senior Member

Posts: 169Bedford Asian Bodywork
This is a new place located on the second floor of a shopping complex, one of several offices on the second floor. The room is large and clean, affording good privacy and easy parking. Jenny is the provider there and I had a medium massage several days ago. The massage was among the best that I have had. The massage was entirely undraped. Jenny is thorough, yet does not follow a predictable sequence, making the massage more interesting than most. I found it relaxing and sensual. Toward the end, Jenny teased lightly, both before and after the flip (I wish that part could have been longer) and I left happy. Jenny is thin. 20 something and very attractive. On the downside, she was discouraging of roaming, which I found odd given that she wore a sleeveless top that exposed her midriff and back. I tipped 30 on top of the 70 fee for one hour (I received the full hour). I enjoyed the massage so much that I will repeat and hope that she loosens up a bit with more familiarity.
-
11-02-11 14:44 #9460Senior Member

Posts: 73Nice report Yellow.
Makes me homesick!
Originally Posted by Yellowfever023
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-11 09:21 #9459Regular Member

Posts: 5Buy a gift card and use that.
Originally Posted by Energizerbunne
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-11 00:11 #9458Banned Member

Posts: 1004My West Coast Report
Hi Guy's, I am in Cali so I figured I would try an LMP, something we are seriously lacking back home. Total fee was $.40 for a half hour massage and FS.
Hi Guy's, I am here from the east coast on business. I am a big fan of the Korean AMP's in Prov. RI but I always wanted to try an LMP which are non existant in my area or they are UTR and only service hispanic males. I reached out to a local member who suggested a few places in the COI area. After work today I headed over to LaPuente. I was greeted at the door by a blond latina who collected the house fee she had a few extra pounds but carried it well with a great rack. I went to the room and got ready and laid down on the table after a few minutes she returned, her name was Ruby. She starts with some lotion on my back and a few rubs to spread it out and then she fires up some kind of massage machine that I have never experienced before, At this point I am starting to worry that this is going south in a bad way I am used to hand to body contact so I am worried this is going too be a lesson learned experience. After a few minutes she asks me to flip and I start to get my hopes up but again the mechanical massage machine is turned loose on me. As my hope fades so does my manly instinct. I try rubbing her thighs and ass but I still have the feeling I will be saving some money. A few minutes goes by and she offers me a sauna, at this point I think to myself the hell with it I am going to be blunt and if I get shut down at least I made an effort so I reach out and grab one of those nice tits. To my surprize my advances are met with some very good DFK with the twins out for the taking. She did not mention a tip and must have read my mind as her clothes hit the floor, we had a short makeout session before she went down and gave me a brief BBBJ before the cover went on. I was surprized to find that she had some hair on her pussy not much but it was there and no big deal just expected that she would be clean shaven like the Koreans back home. We got to the main event with her riding CG while I gave her beautiful twins some much needed attention. The CG lasted about 10 minutes. This girl knew just how to do it be cause within 30 seconds of popping the 30 minute bell rang. We both got dressed and kissed a little more, she got me a cold cup of water and then gave me a tour of the place. I did catch a back shot of the other girl there and must say it looked good from behind. All in all a good experience although different than what I am used to. I wish these girls would move east as I would love to be a regular and see how good things could get.
Looks 7.
Massage skill 0.
Attitude 9.
Performance 8
-
11-01-11 23:00 #9457Senior Member

Posts: 209Cash or credit
There is a sign in all the rooms at a particular spa that states that extra services are not available and that if any employee offers or suggests otherwise, the patron is asked to inform spa management; (the preceding is not verbatim).
Originally Posted by BaconBits
[View Original Post]
So even if I were to get a subpoena, I'd simply stick with "I got a really nice therapeutic massage, which was all I went there for. I'm not interested in anything else".
-
11-01-11 14:24 #9456Senior Member

Posts: 121Extra $ but could use some help
Went to the Lynnway spa because it's fairly close but it is spiraling down hill. The woman I drew was just too old for this sort of thing. I just couldn't go through with it and I said that I forgot my money and will return on a different day. I hate to do that for obvious reasons and I never want to hurt anyone but my word! I would like somebody younger and although I love a nice massage, I also enjoy the finish and that requires someone that I at least feel comfortable with. Today there is about a 50/50 chance that the provider will be 40 or older. Not that I'm some spring chicken or have anything against older women but if I wanted to spend that time and $ on a 40 yr old, I could do that with my wife, heaven forbid. I do appreciate the help I get from you guys on PM so since I still have a few $ left can someone advise me (PM preferred) on a place that usually has younger girls. I know RI is great but I'm hoping for a place in MA. Thanks!
-
11-01-11 08:44 #9455Senior Member

Posts: 723Good advice.
Cash only is my usual MO. Slipping with age I guess.
Originally Posted by Amp Slave
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-11 06:58 #9454Senior Member

Posts: 86School st Quincy
I've been away from the scene for a bit but recently had some time. Angel was busy so dropped in here for a try. Not many great reviews but I had a pleasant time. I was greeted by Sheena. Young 20 something Asian. Nice cute body ok face. To my suprise she also came in for the massage. I lake down in the usual position no drape in sight. Nice massage, just enough tease to send the right signals. I started with some over the clothes roaming with no protest. On the flip a small towel went over. I removed it promptly and directed her hands to begin. Nice HE. I went off quickly. No rush out the door. 60 house 40 tip. Looks 8. Great attitude. Will repeat.
AM
-
10-31-11 17:58 #9453Senior Member

Posts: 327CASH only
Have to agree with Rito1 on this one, no cc, it leads to a paper trail. Never want to get subpeona for a trial so they can say you were in this place and can you tell the jury exactly what when on in this place, etc. Sure you can play dumb but they already will know the answer is. Payment in the form of cash only.
Originally Posted by Rito1
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-11 14:03 #9452Regular Member

Posts: 15"old standby"
May I ask, what your "old standby" is? I've been to about 10 AMP's from Wilmington to Danvers over the last several years or so. A couple of which, I've shared here. I still repeat at some, two are no longer in business, and two are on my don't waste your money or blue pill list (Wilmington and Lynn). Even if you're response if quite cryptic, it'd be appreciated.
Originally Posted by BaconBits
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-11 09:29 #9451Regular Member

Posts: 21Been there
I've been next store (#67) a few times and decided to give this new place a try. They've only been open a week or two. I called and was told by the woman. Who spoke excellent english. To come right over. As usual the ads are misleading. This place is not an oasis or island or whatever they want you to believe. Its just a dumpy office building with paper thin walls. I was led to tidy room by a young. Late 20's maybe. Girl named "lyn". She had very little sex appeal but did perform an above average massage. Probably one of the better AMP massages I've received so that was a definite plus. She got on the table and on my back. Knees and hands. She was pretty light so it wasn't painful but definitely a lot of pressure. Tease was non existent. Onto the flip and I thought it may get interesting. Finally told not much time left. I let her know what I wanted but was offered diy only. I decided to pass. Maybe more haggling (or addt'l visits) but it wasnt worth it to me at that point. I had a nice massage and decided to cut my losses. This place is convenient for me so if I hear some good things I may return.
Originally Posted by Joseph Alley
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-11 15:38 #9450Senior Member

Posts: 12859 codington #104
Has anyone tried this place as yet. I like the language in the ad. Would just like to know what to expect there.
Originally Posted by MickPK
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-11 15:36 #9449Senior Member

Posts: 101Tri Zen
Found on CL / thp, Tri Zen recently opened on Washington Street in Newton. The second floor office is spacious and expensively decorated. The massage rooms have sliding doors with translucent, non-soundproof panels but are otherwise private and comfortable. American music, mostly soft rock, plays in the background. My therapist, Gina, was attractive and gave an excellent massage. I was semi-covered with a white towel but she did a lot of strong work on my gluts, pushing the towel aside as necessary. On the flip, I got a very nice face / head / scalp massage and she also did my feet, lower legs and knees. The white towel covered my mid-section, down to my knees, and her hands never went near the general area. $70+10 tip.
-
10-29-11 16:50 #9448Senior Member

Posts: 103Acton
I wanted to try something new last week and decided to give this place (6665) a try. Despite having called ahead, both of the girls that were there (neither of which I found very attractive) were busy, I was told it would be a 20 minute wait and asked to take a seat in the waiting area, which was furnished with a couple leather sofas. Nice touch! I also noticed that, despite that there were doors to the rooms, the walls did not go up to the ceiling, and I could hear voices coming from one of the rooms (by the way, what's up with that? If they're going to go through the trouble of building rooms out of drywall, why not just go all the way to the ceiling?). At this point, unimpressed and impatient, I just got up and left. May try again some other time, if only since a prior review indicates BBBJ may be on the table (no pun intended). In the meantime, I took a trip to Lexington instead, where results were consistent with my previous reviews.
Originally Posted by vintage68
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




