Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 535 of 542 FirstFirst ... 35 435 485 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 LastLast
Results 8,011 to 8,025 of 8120
Melody Spa Tucson
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #110
    Quote Originally Posted by SixtyNinem90  [View Original Post]
    Is Alexia easier to see without references? I don't really want to be screened through my work or anything.
    If a provider does not ask for references, it automatically implies that they are careless and you should avoid them. Just email Alexia and she will ask you for work related info and just do it. She checked my work info very discretely. If you drag your feet then you become suspicious and will end up looking at Backpage ads and you will get royally screwed. You can bet your $$$ on it.

  2. #109
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamma32  [View Original Post]
    I would go with Alexia for your first time. She is more responsive and you will get your urges satisfied in a very short time compared to Morgan. If you try with Morgan you will be an old man by the time she will ever get around to meet you. IMHO
    Is Alexia easier to see without references? I don't really want to be screened through my work or anything.

  3. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by SixtyNinem90  [View Original Post]
    Okay thanks guys. I definately want to see alexia or morgan if I'm going for FS. What do the background checks entail?
    I would go with Alexia for your first time. She is more responsive and you will get your urges satisfied in a very short time compared to Morgan. If you try with Morgan you will be an old man by the time she will ever get around to meet you. IMHO

  4. #107
    Quote Originally Posted by SixtyNinem90  [View Original Post]
    Okay thanks guys. I definately want to see alexia or morgan if I'm going for FS. What do the background checks entail?
    they will ask u for a provider you have seen before. then they will call that said provider and get the info on u from her to make sure you are not a psychopath. i know that my first provider she actually called my job and had me email her from my work email since i didn't have any references at the time. but it was still done discreetly on her part. but i believe most providers here in tucson will just go off vibes u give them and just go from there. do anything odd or out of the ordinary in the pre meet phase with them and u are done.

  5. #106

    Background Checks

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamma32  [View Original Post]
    For your first time I would invest the time and money and go see Alexia Dior. First things first. Alexia will do background check and her incall is awesome and you will appreciate a womanly touch. She will show you the good side of this hobby. IMHO, I would rather have a wonderful first memory with Alexia than go to AMP which can be mechanical that may doom you to be a pervert. LOL
    Okay thanks guys. I definately want to see alexia or morgan if I'm going for FS. What do the background checks entail?

  6. #105

    Pervert

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamma32  [View Original Post]
    For your first time I would invest the time and money and go see Alexia Dior. First things first. Alexia will do background check and her incall is awesome and you will appreciate a womanly touch. She will show you the good side of this hobby. IMHO, I would rather have a wonderful first memory with Alexia than go to AMP which can be mechanical that may doom you to be a pervert. LOL
    I resemble that remark!

  7. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by SixtyNinem90  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys, I'm 19 and a virgin, I want to get an escort to lose it or at least get some experience with girls (HE, CBJ, FIV etc.) What do you think? And who do you think would be the best provider for a first timer to have some fun with?

    Thanks
    For your first time I would invest the time and money and go see Alexia Dior. First things first. Alexia will do background check and her incall is awesome and you will appreciate a womanly touch. She will show you the good side of this hobby. IMHO, I would rather have a wonderful first memory with Alexia than go to AMP which can be mechanical that may doom you to be a pervert. LOL

  8. #103

    Where to dip your "toe"

    Quote Originally Posted by SixtyNinem90  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys, I'm 19 and a virgin, I want to get an escort to lose it or at least get some experience with girls (HE, CBJ, FIV etc.) What do you think? And who do you think would be the best provider for a first timer to have some fun with?

    Thanks
    I see you've been lurking since March and haven't "pulled the trigger" yet.

    May I suggest since you may be scared to make the call that you try out an AMP (Asian Massage Parlor) first. If you go to Kong Fu Palace on Ina you will get a HE and not even have to speak once. No negotiating. No asking. Just receiving. It might be the best way for you to "dip your toe in."

    The other poster was correct, however. This is an addictive hobby. Make sure you are ready for it! Both providers that were mentioned will be okay, but since you have been reluctant to do it, I do suggest the AMP's. It was how I first got into this hobby and now have no problems calling providers.

    Just my 2 cents 69.

  9. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by SixtyNinem90  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys, I'm 19 and a virgin, I want to get an escort to lose it or at least get some experience with girls (HE, CBJ, FIV etc.) What do you think? And who do you think would be the best provider for a first timer to have some fun with?

    Thanks
    welcome to the club. thats how i lost my v card so don't feel too awkward askin this question. just be warned that this hobby can become addicting so unless u have a steady job or can think with the big head more than the little head then feel free to take the plunge bro. for first timer i would go with morgan marie if u have the funds. if not then i would go with serena love. both are awesome providers and would give u a lifetime of memories.

  10. #101

    First Time

    Hey Guys, I'm 19 and a virgin, I want to get an escort to lose it or at least get some experience with girls (HE, CBJ, FIV etc.) What do you think? And who do you think would be the best provider for a first timer to have some fun with?

    Thanks

  11. #100
    My friend DH always finding those hidden gems in Tucson. Hunter is an understatement. He's a damn predator. Haha. Great post homie.

  12. #99
    Quote Originally Posted by Da_Hunter  [View Original Post]
    Another UTR provider wanted me to see if anyone is interested. She is early 30's Italian / German brunette. Great face and body, enhanced breasts, green eyes, slim figure. She's talkative, which is something I like but some don't prefer. I told her I would give her info to a few trusted SMs on here. Her "name" is Marilyn. Right now she is outcall only. She will provide pics on request (if she thinks you are serious and someone she wants to see). She is unavailable Saturday-Monday and would prefer not to get calls on those days. I really enjoy her company. She seems to want to please. I told her how I like my BBBJ and she accommodated quite well. FS is covered. As with all providers, YMMV.

    $$/hr. Hh may be available depending on how far you are from her (she is near the Tucson mall). SMs, PM me if you're interested.
    damn. how did u find this gem?

  13. #98

    Marilyn

    Another UTR provider wanted me to see if anyone is interested. She is early 30's Italian / German brunette. Great face and body, enhanced breasts, green eyes, slim figure. She's talkative, which is something I like but some don't prefer. I told her I would give her info to a few trusted SMs on here. Her "name" is Marilyn. Right now she is outcall only. She will provide pics on request (if she thinks you are serious and someone she wants to see). She is unavailable Saturday-Monday and would prefer not to get calls on those days. I really enjoy her company. She seems to want to please. I told her how I like my BBBJ and she accommodated quite well. FS is covered. As with all providers, YMMV.

    $$/hr. Hh may be available depending on how far you are from her (she is near the Tucson mall). SMs, PM me if you're interested.

  14. #97

    Backpage / Escort

    Quote Originally Posted by Fredericks69  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

    I'm new around here and don't want to break any social rules and get flamed! So, pardon my ignorance, but if I have a report on an escort, but I found her through Backpage, does she go in the Backpage forum or the escort forum? There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason between the two.

    Thanks for the clarification.
    Easy. On Backpage belongs on Backpage. Found on another site. Escort.

  15. #96

    Clarification Question

    Hi all,

    I'm new around here and don't want to break any social rules and get flamed! So, pardon my ignorance, but if I have a report on an escort, but I found her through Backpage, does she go in the Backpage forum or the escort forum? There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason between the two.

    Thanks for the clarification.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape