Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 535 of 542 FirstFirst ... 35 435 485 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 LastLast
Results 8,011 to 8,025 of 8119
Come Relax With Us
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #109
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamma32  [View Original Post]
    I would go with Alexia for your first time. She is more responsive and you will get your urges satisfied in a very short time compared to Morgan. If you try with Morgan you will be an old man by the time she will ever get around to meet you. IMHO
    Is Alexia easier to see without references? I don't really want to be screened through my work or anything.

  2. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by SixtyNinem90  [View Original Post]
    Okay thanks guys. I definately want to see alexia or morgan if I'm going for FS. What do the background checks entail?
    I would go with Alexia for your first time. She is more responsive and you will get your urges satisfied in a very short time compared to Morgan. If you try with Morgan you will be an old man by the time she will ever get around to meet you. IMHO

  3. #107
    Quote Originally Posted by SixtyNinem90  [View Original Post]
    Okay thanks guys. I definately want to see alexia or morgan if I'm going for FS. What do the background checks entail?
    they will ask u for a provider you have seen before. then they will call that said provider and get the info on u from her to make sure you are not a psychopath. i know that my first provider she actually called my job and had me email her from my work email since i didn't have any references at the time. but it was still done discreetly on her part. but i believe most providers here in tucson will just go off vibes u give them and just go from there. do anything odd or out of the ordinary in the pre meet phase with them and u are done.

  4. #106

    Background Checks

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamma32  [View Original Post]
    For your first time I would invest the time and money and go see Alexia Dior. First things first. Alexia will do background check and her incall is awesome and you will appreciate a womanly touch. She will show you the good side of this hobby. IMHO, I would rather have a wonderful first memory with Alexia than go to AMP which can be mechanical that may doom you to be a pervert. LOL
    Okay thanks guys. I definately want to see alexia or morgan if I'm going for FS. What do the background checks entail?

  5. #105

    Pervert

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamma32  [View Original Post]
    For your first time I would invest the time and money and go see Alexia Dior. First things first. Alexia will do background check and her incall is awesome and you will appreciate a womanly touch. She will show you the good side of this hobby. IMHO, I would rather have a wonderful first memory with Alexia than go to AMP which can be mechanical that may doom you to be a pervert. LOL
    I resemble that remark!

  6. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by SixtyNinem90  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys, I'm 19 and a virgin, I want to get an escort to lose it or at least get some experience with girls (HE, CBJ, FIV etc.) What do you think? And who do you think would be the best provider for a first timer to have some fun with?

    Thanks
    For your first time I would invest the time and money and go see Alexia Dior. First things first. Alexia will do background check and her incall is awesome and you will appreciate a womanly touch. She will show you the good side of this hobby. IMHO, I would rather have a wonderful first memory with Alexia than go to AMP which can be mechanical that may doom you to be a pervert. LOL

  7. #103

    Where to dip your "toe"

    Quote Originally Posted by SixtyNinem90  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys, I'm 19 and a virgin, I want to get an escort to lose it or at least get some experience with girls (HE, CBJ, FIV etc.) What do you think? And who do you think would be the best provider for a first timer to have some fun with?

    Thanks
    I see you've been lurking since March and haven't "pulled the trigger" yet.

    May I suggest since you may be scared to make the call that you try out an AMP (Asian Massage Parlor) first. If you go to Kong Fu Palace on Ina you will get a HE and not even have to speak once. No negotiating. No asking. Just receiving. It might be the best way for you to "dip your toe in."

    The other poster was correct, however. This is an addictive hobby. Make sure you are ready for it! Both providers that were mentioned will be okay, but since you have been reluctant to do it, I do suggest the AMP's. It was how I first got into this hobby and now have no problems calling providers.

    Just my 2 cents 69.

  8. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by SixtyNinem90  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys, I'm 19 and a virgin, I want to get an escort to lose it or at least get some experience with girls (HE, CBJ, FIV etc.) What do you think? And who do you think would be the best provider for a first timer to have some fun with?

    Thanks
    welcome to the club. thats how i lost my v card so don't feel too awkward askin this question. just be warned that this hobby can become addicting so unless u have a steady job or can think with the big head more than the little head then feel free to take the plunge bro. for first timer i would go with morgan marie if u have the funds. if not then i would go with serena love. both are awesome providers and would give u a lifetime of memories.

  9. #101

    First Time

    Hey Guys, I'm 19 and a virgin, I want to get an escort to lose it or at least get some experience with girls (HE, CBJ, FIV etc.) What do you think? And who do you think would be the best provider for a first timer to have some fun with?

    Thanks

  10. #100
    My friend DH always finding those hidden gems in Tucson. Hunter is an understatement. He's a damn predator. Haha. Great post homie.

  11. #99
    Quote Originally Posted by Da_Hunter  [View Original Post]
    Another UTR provider wanted me to see if anyone is interested. She is early 30's Italian / German brunette. Great face and body, enhanced breasts, green eyes, slim figure. She's talkative, which is something I like but some don't prefer. I told her I would give her info to a few trusted SMs on here. Her "name" is Marilyn. Right now she is outcall only. She will provide pics on request (if she thinks you are serious and someone she wants to see). She is unavailable Saturday-Monday and would prefer not to get calls on those days. I really enjoy her company. She seems to want to please. I told her how I like my BBBJ and she accommodated quite well. FS is covered. As with all providers, YMMV.

    $$/hr. Hh may be available depending on how far you are from her (she is near the Tucson mall). SMs, PM me if you're interested.
    damn. how did u find this gem?

  12. #98

    Marilyn

    Another UTR provider wanted me to see if anyone is interested. She is early 30's Italian / German brunette. Great face and body, enhanced breasts, green eyes, slim figure. She's talkative, which is something I like but some don't prefer. I told her I would give her info to a few trusted SMs on here. Her "name" is Marilyn. Right now she is outcall only. She will provide pics on request (if she thinks you are serious and someone she wants to see). She is unavailable Saturday-Monday and would prefer not to get calls on those days. I really enjoy her company. She seems to want to please. I told her how I like my BBBJ and she accommodated quite well. FS is covered. As with all providers, YMMV.

    $$/hr. Hh may be available depending on how far you are from her (she is near the Tucson mall). SMs, PM me if you're interested.

  13. #97

    Backpage / Escort

    Quote Originally Posted by Fredericks69  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

    I'm new around here and don't want to break any social rules and get flamed! So, pardon my ignorance, but if I have a report on an escort, but I found her through Backpage, does she go in the Backpage forum or the escort forum? There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason between the two.

    Thanks for the clarification.
    Easy. On Backpage belongs on Backpage. Found on another site. Escort.

  14. #96

    Clarification Question

    Hi all,

    I'm new around here and don't want to break any social rules and get flamed! So, pardon my ignorance, but if I have a report on an escort, but I found her through Backpage, does she go in the Backpage forum or the escort forum? There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason between the two.

    Thanks for the clarification.

  15. #95
    Quote Originally Posted by Willy949  [View Original Post]
    I feel compelled to speak up. I've seen Jordan B several times over the last few years. Both in Phoenix and on her.

    Rare visits to Tucson. She is an excellent provider. She is also a very careful provider. So the mis-connections may have.

    Something to do with the customer not the provider. I recently SW her in Tucson a couple weeks ago.

    She did indeed move out of state for a while in recent years and is back in Tucson. There is nothing mysterious to.

    Infer. It would be a lot more productive if comments stuck to facts rather than inferences.

    She has had many excellent reviews up. Phone numbers change and it is harder to find them now. She used.

    To have many on PHXASP in addition to another site. The PHXASP ones got removed awhile back. Don't know why. Did.

    Correspond when she move away for a short while. I do remember a memorable review by the owner of PHXASP.

    Which was a 2x male on Jordan session with comments something like "she could take everything we gave her"

    (I'm paraphrasing).

    She is in her late 30's. I happen to find that providers that age are wonderful and excellent. But then I'm older than that.

    I find that the 20 year olds haven't found a comfortable niche nor are they skilled yet. But YMMV and yo find that your.

    Tasts change with age.

    Anyway, those negative commenters have it all wrong. She is an excellent provider and you are just driving away.

    Good diversity from Tucson. No wonder we have trouble attracting decent providers.

    Willy
    I have to disagree with your statement that "Anyway, those negative commenters have it all wrong". I thought I had did my homework a couple of years ago before seeing her and discounted the negative reviews. She was claiming 36 back then and didn't look near as good as the pics she posts. But since I had driven a couple of hrs to see her I went ahead. We had a decent session (I would have given it about a 6) , but then found out a couple of days later she ripped me off for over $400. I contacted one of the admins at PHXASP since that was mainly where she was advertising. I explained everything and provided information to back up my statements and asked for advice. The admin contacted her on my behalf and she told him to have me contact her and she would make it up to me. I tried contacting her several times and she never responded. The pics she is using now are from at least 2 years ago. I find it funny that people quickly jump to the conclusion that if a bad review then it must be the customers fault. With Jordan every time I've seen a bad review of her, there will be a flood of very positive reviews which makes me even more suspicious. You might have had a good time with her, but back then I saw reviews were I wasn't the only person she had done that too. Just my 2 cents.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape