Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 34,096 to 34,110 of 43526
-
10-27-11 22:27 #9431Regular Member

Posts: 3[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
10-27-11 22:09 #9430Senior Member

Posts: 537Diy
Went when it opened and not even offered DIY. Never went back. Surprised they are still open. One and done.
Originally Posted by Yello Tail
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-11 21:19 #9429Senior Member

Posts: 103Hourly
I had noticed that also a while back; on some days the ad would say $60, on others it would say $70. I've been there a few times and have always paid $60.
Originally Posted by Augustwest
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-11 19:55 #9428Banned Member

Posts: 311Marrett. 1 hour?
They quote $70 in the ad on CL; is this a special deal or have they gone up?
Originally Posted by MickPK
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-11 18:43 #9427Senior Member

Posts: 662Red sun
Your old friend is not back yet.
Originally Posted by SMS 54
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-11 18:42 #9426Senior Member

Posts: 662Middleton
Not that new. If it still looks new it's because no one goes there! I went twice when it first opened. I to was offered DYI. I was also shorted on time.
Originally Posted by BaconBits
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-11 17:21 #9425

Posts: 729You could have saved some $
And aggravation by looking back a few pages in this very thread or use the search feature on this thread. No good reviews on this place.
Originally Posted by BaconBits
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-11 17:20 #9424Senior Member

Posts: 1253I am confused
You got the massage but no HR and asked for yoour money back?
Originally Posted by BaconBits
[View Original Post]
If you were at the HR stage that means you did receive a massage. Am I wrong? I would have just left no tip.
Mabye I just misread.
-
10-27-11 15:15 #9423Senior Member

Posts: 723Kangle Spa.
Tried Kangle Spa in Middleton. The place is brand new and spacious. Really clean. There was only one woman there. Okay looking. 40's I'd say. I opted for the 90 min massage. Well she started off with pouring way to much oil on me. She was doing a little teasing. Then the doorbell rang and she left for over five minutes. When the flip came she was doing okay with the massage and then asked me if I wanted some oil. WHAT? I asked if she was kidding. She told me she never did that. I'm all set with DIY. Just then the door bell rang again and she left again. I was done. I started getting dressed. I had to wait for the owner to come back to refund my money. She tried to act like she didn't know how to use the cc machine. I told her I know she did and she miraculously figured it out.
I really just wanted a decent massage. What I got was a hassle and a body covered in baby oil.
Beware
-
10-27-11 14:59 #9422Senior Member

Posts: 49Plenty of information about Bella in the Non-Asian Massage Parlors thread. She's not an AMP.
Originally Posted by Yyzvisitor
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-11 11:45 #9421Senior Member

Posts: 121Anna
I'm not sure if she's back but I will ask for her the next time I go there.
Originally Posted by SMS 54
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-11 05:55 #9420Senior Member

Posts: 410GFE Massage
Just to contrast, I had a fantastic GFE massage with Bella a couple of weeks ago. Very sensual, got to DATY extensively, and she never asked for a tip, or even looked at the tip I left (she requested I leave it on the table). I tipped her appropriately (way more than $40) ; I much prefer the no-haggle sessions, much more enjoyable.[/QUOTE]Ia bella at the Marrett Road location or at another AMP? Also, can you you provide any further clues on the marrett location? PM if you prefer please.
Yyz
-
10-27-11 05:49 #9419Senior Member

Posts: 410GFE Massage
Just to contrast, I had a fantastic GFE massage with Bella a couple of weeks ago. Very sensual, got to DATY extensively, and she never asked for a tip, or even looked at the tip I left (she requested I leave it on the table). I tipped her appropriately (way more than $40) ; I much prefer the no-haggle sessions, much more enjoyable.[/QUOTE]Ia bella at the Marrett Road location or at another AMP? Also, can you you provide any further clues on the marrett location? PM if you prefer please.
Yyz
-
10-26-11 23:15 #9418

Posts: 729Red Sun
I hereby appoint you the resident expert on all things Red Sun. Is Anna (JoJo) back from China, and working there again, by any chance?
Originally Posted by Neddd
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-11 14:19 #9417Senior Member

Posts: 121Tiny little massage place. Red Sun
I went to my favorite Malden AMP Red Sun. I got Li Li. Very petite late 30's I think, paid. 6 she left the room for me to get ready but returned before I got on the table. I don't think Li LI spoke very good English but I really couldn't tell because she barely spoke at all and that was ok with me this time because I wasn't in the mood to engage in stimulating conversation anyway. I just wanted to relax and I did because she gave a very nice medium massage, She also did a very nice reach under while I was face down and she even gave a good front massage and I find that rare. Good technique on the HR and she did give me the whole hour so there were some very nice positives. Li Li was squeemish about roaming but allowed upstairs play. Li Li didn't let me grope where I love to best but I told her that I had to know that she was all female (after reading some of the reports here I have to be sure) she dropped her bottoms and yes she is a girl but I was forbidden to touch there. All in all a good experience. Could have been better and I have usually had good luck with roaming there, Li Li is the first from Red Sun to not allow kitty play. Ok I'll try again. Tip. 5









Reply With Quote





