Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9432
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253

    Cleared up

    Quote Originally Posted by BaconBits  [View Original Post]
    Sorry.

    My main purpose was to just get a really decent 90 minute massage which I paid about 105 for by cc. I felt the hour was a wash because of the interuptions and just wanted a refund for the remaining 1/2 hour. I was probably on the table for 40 minutes and was left there by my lonesome for at least 5 minutes two times so she could answer the doorbell. During that say 40 minutes I was on the table the massage started to get kind of sensual by her brushing the boys and cornholieo. Between the two doorbell breaks she had me flip over and offered me oil to DIY. That's when the doorbell rang again and I was done. Almost forgot, she said guys had offered her four hundred dollars to finish them off but she refused. LOL. I really don't know how this place stays in business.

    My way out I saw a fellow monger who was happy as a clam yucking it up with the woman who was my MT. She came back two times as I was waiting in the lobby for the owner begging me to leave her a tip. I assured her that I would. Guess what? No tip was left! Oh here's one. Don't rub a guys taint and nut sack and act like we're in grammar school.

    Went to my old standby right after like I should have done in the first place.
    Ok I am with you now. Reading now I see you did the right thing. Myself, I would never pay with a CC at a MP. If it is on the down low and gets busted I don't want any kind or record of me being there.

  2. #9431

    Kangle clear up

    Quote Originally Posted by Rito1  [View Original Post]
    You got the massage but no HR and asked for yoour money back?

    If you were at the HR stage that means you did receive a massage. Am I wrong? I would have just left no tip.

    Mabye I just misread.
    Sorry.

    My main purpose was to just get a really decent 90 minute massage which I paid about 105 for by cc. I felt the hour was a wash because of the interuptions and just wanted a refund for the remaining 1/2 hour. I was probably on the table for 40 minutes and was left there by my lonesome for at least 5 minutes two times so she could answer the doorbell. During that say 40 minutes I was on the table the massage started to get kind of sensual by her brushing the boys and cornholieo. Between the two doorbell breaks she had me flip over and offered me oil to DIY. That's when the doorbell rang again and I was done. Almost forgot, she said guys had offered her four hundred dollars to finish them off but she refused. LOL. I really don't know how this place stays in business.

    My way out I saw a fellow monger who was happy as a clam yucking it up with the woman who was my MT. She came back two times as I was waiting in the lobby for the owner begging me to leave her a tip. I assured her that I would. Guess what? No tip was left! Oh here's one. Don't rub a guys taint and nut sack and act like we're in grammar school.

    Went to my old standby right after like I should have done in the first place.

  3. #9430
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  4. #9429

    Diy

    Went when it opened and not even offered DIY. Never went back. Surprised they are still open. One and done.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yello Tail  [View Original Post]
    Not that new. If it still looks new it's because no one goes there! I went twice when it first opened. I to was offered DYI. I was also shorted on time.

  5. #9428

    Hourly

    Quote Originally Posted by Augustwest  [View Original Post]
    They quote $70 in the ad on CL; is this a special deal or have they gone up?
    I had noticed that also a while back; on some days the ad would say $60, on others it would say $70. I've been there a few times and have always paid $60.

  6. #9427

    Marrett. 1 hour?

    Quote Originally Posted by MickPK  [View Original Post]
    I also made a return visit to Marrett last week for another appointment with Nancy. Same as before; great massage, UTC roaming to my heart's content, left very happy. $60 plus $50.
    They quote $70 in the ad on CL; is this a special deal or have they gone up?

  7. #9426

    Red sun

    Quote Originally Posted by SMS 54  [View Original Post]
    I hereby appoint you the resident expert on all things Red Sun. Is Anna (JoJo) back from China, and working there again, by any chance?
    Your old friend is not back yet.

  8. #9425

    Middleton

    Quote Originally Posted by BaconBits  [View Original Post]
    Tried Kangle Spa in Middleton. The place is brand new and spacious. Really clean. There was only one woman there. Okay looking. 40's I'd say. I opted for the 90 min massage. Well she started off with pouring way to much oil on me. She was doing a little teasing. Then the doorbell rang and she left for over five minutes. When the flip came she was doing okay with the massage and then asked me if I wanted some oil. WHAT? I asked if she was kidding. She told me she never did that. I'm all set with DIY. Just then the door bell rang again and she left again. I was done. I started getting dressed. I had to wait for the owner to come back to refund my money. She tried to act like she didn't know how to use the cc machine. I told her I know she did and she miraculously figured it out.

    I really just wanted a decent massage. What I got was a hassle and a body covered in baby oil.

    Beware
    Not that new. If it still looks new it's because no one goes there! I went twice when it first opened. I to was offered DYI. I was also shorted on time.

  9. #9424

    You could have saved some $

    Quote Originally Posted by BaconBits  [View Original Post]
    Tried Kangle Spa in Middleton. The place is brand new and spacious. Really clean. There was only one woman there. Okay looking. 40's I'd say. I opted for the 90 min massage. Well she started off with pouring way to much oil on me. She was doing a little teasing. Then the doorbell rang and she left for over five minutes. When the flip came she was doing okay with the massage and then asked me if I wanted some oil. WHAT? I asked if she was kidding. She told me she never did that. I'm all set with DIY. Just then the door bell rang again and she left again. I was done. I started getting dressed. I had to wait for the owner to come back to refund my money. She tried to act like she didn't know how to use the cc machine. I told her I know she did and she miraculously figured it out.

    I really just wanted a decent massage. What I got was a hassle and a body covered in baby oil.

    Beware
    And aggravation by looking back a few pages in this very thread or use the search feature on this thread. No good reviews on this place.

  10. #9423
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253

    I am confused

    Quote Originally Posted by BaconBits  [View Original Post]
    Tried Kangle Spa in Middleton. The place is brand new and spacious. Really clean. There was only one woman there. Okay looking. 40's I'd say. I opted for the 90 min massage. Well she started off with pouring way to much oil on me. She was doing a little teasing. Then the doorbell rang and she left for over five minutes. When the flip came she was doing okay with the massage and then asked me if I wanted some oil. WHAT? I asked if she was kidding. She told me she never did that. I'm all set with DIY. Just then the door bell rang again and she left again. I was done. I started getting dressed. I had to wait for the owner to come back to refund my money. She tried to act like she didn't know how to use the cc machine. I told her I know she did and she miraculously figured it out.

    I really just wanted a decent massage. What I got was a hassle and a body covered in baby oil.

    Beware
    You got the massage but no HR and asked for yoour money back?

    If you were at the HR stage that means you did receive a massage. Am I wrong? I would have just left no tip.

    Mabye I just misread.

  11. #9422

    Kangle Spa.

    Tried Kangle Spa in Middleton. The place is brand new and spacious. Really clean. There was only one woman there. Okay looking. 40's I'd say. I opted for the 90 min massage. Well she started off with pouring way to much oil on me. She was doing a little teasing. Then the doorbell rang and she left for over five minutes. When the flip came she was doing okay with the massage and then asked me if I wanted some oil. WHAT? I asked if she was kidding. She told me she never did that. I'm all set with DIY. Just then the door bell rang again and she left again. I was done. I started getting dressed. I had to wait for the owner to come back to refund my money. She tried to act like she didn't know how to use the cc machine. I told her I know she did and she miraculously figured it out.

    I really just wanted a decent massage. What I got was a hassle and a body covered in baby oil.

    Beware

  12. #9421
    Quote Originally Posted by Yyzvisitor  [View Original Post]
    Ia bella at the Marrett Road location or at another AMP? Also, can you you provide any further clues on the marrett location? PM if you prefer please.

    Yyz
    Plenty of information about Bella in the Non-Asian Massage Parlors thread. She's not an AMP.

  13. #9420
    Senior Member


    Posts: 121

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by SMS 54  [View Original Post]
    I hereby appoint you the resident expert on all things Red Sun. Is Anna (JoJo) back from China, and working there again, by any chance?
    I'm not sure if she's back but I will ask for her the next time I go there.

  14. #9419

    GFE Massage

    Just to contrast, I had a fantastic GFE massage with Bella a couple of weeks ago. Very sensual, got to DATY extensively, and she never asked for a tip, or even looked at the tip I left (she requested I leave it on the table). I tipped her appropriately (way more than $40) ; I much prefer the no-haggle sessions, much more enjoyable.[/QUOTE]Ia bella at the Marrett Road location or at another AMP? Also, can you you provide any further clues on the marrett location? PM if you prefer please.

    Yyz

  15. #9418

    GFE Massage

    Just to contrast, I had a fantastic GFE massage with Bella a couple of weeks ago. Very sensual, got to DATY extensively, and she never asked for a tip, or even looked at the tip I left (she requested I leave it on the table). I tipped her appropriately (way more than $40) ; I much prefer the no-haggle sessions, much more enjoyable.[/QUOTE]Ia bella at the Marrett Road location or at another AMP? Also, can you you provide any further clues on the marrett location? PM if you prefer please.

    Yyz

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape