LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9431
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  2. #9430

    Diy

    Went when it opened and not even offered DIY. Never went back. Surprised they are still open. One and done.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yello Tail  [View Original Post]
    Not that new. If it still looks new it's because no one goes there! I went twice when it first opened. I to was offered DYI. I was also shorted on time.

  3. #9429

    Hourly

    Quote Originally Posted by Augustwest  [View Original Post]
    They quote $70 in the ad on CL; is this a special deal or have they gone up?
    I had noticed that also a while back; on some days the ad would say $60, on others it would say $70. I've been there a few times and have always paid $60.

  4. #9428

    Marrett. 1 hour?

    Quote Originally Posted by MickPK  [View Original Post]
    I also made a return visit to Marrett last week for another appointment with Nancy. Same as before; great massage, UTC roaming to my heart's content, left very happy. $60 plus $50.
    They quote $70 in the ad on CL; is this a special deal or have they gone up?

  5. #9427

    Red sun

    Quote Originally Posted by SMS 54  [View Original Post]
    I hereby appoint you the resident expert on all things Red Sun. Is Anna (JoJo) back from China, and working there again, by any chance?
    Your old friend is not back yet.

  6. #9426

    Middleton

    Quote Originally Posted by BaconBits  [View Original Post]
    Tried Kangle Spa in Middleton. The place is brand new and spacious. Really clean. There was only one woman there. Okay looking. 40's I'd say. I opted for the 90 min massage. Well she started off with pouring way to much oil on me. She was doing a little teasing. Then the doorbell rang and she left for over five minutes. When the flip came she was doing okay with the massage and then asked me if I wanted some oil. WHAT? I asked if she was kidding. She told me she never did that. I'm all set with DIY. Just then the door bell rang again and she left again. I was done. I started getting dressed. I had to wait for the owner to come back to refund my money. She tried to act like she didn't know how to use the cc machine. I told her I know she did and she miraculously figured it out.

    I really just wanted a decent massage. What I got was a hassle and a body covered in baby oil.

    Beware
    Not that new. If it still looks new it's because no one goes there! I went twice when it first opened. I to was offered DYI. I was also shorted on time.

  7. #9425

    You could have saved some $

    Quote Originally Posted by BaconBits  [View Original Post]
    Tried Kangle Spa in Middleton. The place is brand new and spacious. Really clean. There was only one woman there. Okay looking. 40's I'd say. I opted for the 90 min massage. Well she started off with pouring way to much oil on me. She was doing a little teasing. Then the doorbell rang and she left for over five minutes. When the flip came she was doing okay with the massage and then asked me if I wanted some oil. WHAT? I asked if she was kidding. She told me she never did that. I'm all set with DIY. Just then the door bell rang again and she left again. I was done. I started getting dressed. I had to wait for the owner to come back to refund my money. She tried to act like she didn't know how to use the cc machine. I told her I know she did and she miraculously figured it out.

    I really just wanted a decent massage. What I got was a hassle and a body covered in baby oil.

    Beware
    And aggravation by looking back a few pages in this very thread or use the search feature on this thread. No good reviews on this place.

  8. #9424
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253

    I am confused

    Quote Originally Posted by BaconBits  [View Original Post]
    Tried Kangle Spa in Middleton. The place is brand new and spacious. Really clean. There was only one woman there. Okay looking. 40's I'd say. I opted for the 90 min massage. Well she started off with pouring way to much oil on me. She was doing a little teasing. Then the doorbell rang and she left for over five minutes. When the flip came she was doing okay with the massage and then asked me if I wanted some oil. WHAT? I asked if she was kidding. She told me she never did that. I'm all set with DIY. Just then the door bell rang again and she left again. I was done. I started getting dressed. I had to wait for the owner to come back to refund my money. She tried to act like she didn't know how to use the cc machine. I told her I know she did and she miraculously figured it out.

    I really just wanted a decent massage. What I got was a hassle and a body covered in baby oil.

    Beware
    You got the massage but no HR and asked for yoour money back?

    If you were at the HR stage that means you did receive a massage. Am I wrong? I would have just left no tip.

    Mabye I just misread.

  9. #9423

    Kangle Spa.

    Tried Kangle Spa in Middleton. The place is brand new and spacious. Really clean. There was only one woman there. Okay looking. 40's I'd say. I opted for the 90 min massage. Well she started off with pouring way to much oil on me. She was doing a little teasing. Then the doorbell rang and she left for over five minutes. When the flip came she was doing okay with the massage and then asked me if I wanted some oil. WHAT? I asked if she was kidding. She told me she never did that. I'm all set with DIY. Just then the door bell rang again and she left again. I was done. I started getting dressed. I had to wait for the owner to come back to refund my money. She tried to act like she didn't know how to use the cc machine. I told her I know she did and she miraculously figured it out.

    I really just wanted a decent massage. What I got was a hassle and a body covered in baby oil.

    Beware

  10. #9422
    Quote Originally Posted by Yyzvisitor  [View Original Post]
    Ia bella at the Marrett Road location or at another AMP? Also, can you you provide any further clues on the marrett location? PM if you prefer please.

    Yyz
    Plenty of information about Bella in the Non-Asian Massage Parlors thread. She's not an AMP.

  11. #9421
    Senior Member


    Posts: 121

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by SMS 54  [View Original Post]
    I hereby appoint you the resident expert on all things Red Sun. Is Anna (JoJo) back from China, and working there again, by any chance?
    I'm not sure if she's back but I will ask for her the next time I go there.

  12. #9420

    GFE Massage

    Just to contrast, I had a fantastic GFE massage with Bella a couple of weeks ago. Very sensual, got to DATY extensively, and she never asked for a tip, or even looked at the tip I left (she requested I leave it on the table). I tipped her appropriately (way more than $40) ; I much prefer the no-haggle sessions, much more enjoyable.[/QUOTE]Ia bella at the Marrett Road location or at another AMP? Also, can you you provide any further clues on the marrett location? PM if you prefer please.

    Yyz

  13. #9419

    GFE Massage

    Just to contrast, I had a fantastic GFE massage with Bella a couple of weeks ago. Very sensual, got to DATY extensively, and she never asked for a tip, or even looked at the tip I left (she requested I leave it on the table). I tipped her appropriately (way more than $40) ; I much prefer the no-haggle sessions, much more enjoyable.[/QUOTE]Ia bella at the Marrett Road location or at another AMP? Also, can you you provide any further clues on the marrett location? PM if you prefer please.

    Yyz

  14. #9418

    Red Sun

    Quote Originally Posted by Neddd  [View Original Post]
    I went to my favorite Malden AMP Red Sun. I got Li Li. Very petite late 30's I think, paid. 6 she left the room for me to get ready but returned before I got on the table. I don't think Li LI spoke very good English but I really couldn't tell because she barely spoke at all and that was ok with me this time because I wasn't in the mood to engage in stimulating conversation anyway. I just wanted to relax and I did because she gave a very nice medium massage, She also did a very nice reach under while I was face down and she even gave a good front massage and I find that rare. Good technique on the HR and she did give me the whole hour so there were some very nice positives. Li Li was squeemish about roaming but allowed upstairs play. Li Li didn't let me grope where I love to best but I told her that I had to know that she was all female (after reading some of the reports here I have to be sure) she dropped her bottoms and yes she is a girl but I was forbidden to touch there. All in all a good experience. Could have been better and I have usually had good luck with roaming there, Li Li is the first from Red Sun to not allow kitty play. Ok I'll try again. Tip. 5
    I hereby appoint you the resident expert on all things Red Sun. Is Anna (JoJo) back from China, and working there again, by any chance?

  15. #9417
    Senior Member


    Posts: 121

    Tiny little massage place. Red Sun

    I went to my favorite Malden AMP Red Sun. I got Li Li. Very petite late 30's I think, paid. 6 she left the room for me to get ready but returned before I got on the table. I don't think Li LI spoke very good English but I really couldn't tell because she barely spoke at all and that was ok with me this time because I wasn't in the mood to engage in stimulating conversation anyway. I just wanted to relax and I did because she gave a very nice medium massage, She also did a very nice reach under while I was face down and she even gave a good front massage and I find that rare. Good technique on the HR and she did give me the whole hour so there were some very nice positives. Li Li was squeemish about roaming but allowed upstairs play. Li Li didn't let me grope where I love to best but I told her that I had to know that she was all female (after reading some of the reports here I have to be sure) she dropped her bottoms and yes she is a girl but I was forbidden to touch there. All in all a good experience. Could have been better and I have usually had good luck with roaming there, Li Li is the first from Red Sun to not allow kitty play. Ok I'll try again. Tip. 5

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape