Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9426

    Middleton

    Quote Originally Posted by BaconBits  [View Original Post]
    Tried Kangle Spa in Middleton. The place is brand new and spacious. Really clean. There was only one woman there. Okay looking. 40's I'd say. I opted for the 90 min massage. Well she started off with pouring way to much oil on me. She was doing a little teasing. Then the doorbell rang and she left for over five minutes. When the flip came she was doing okay with the massage and then asked me if I wanted some oil. WHAT? I asked if she was kidding. She told me she never did that. I'm all set with DIY. Just then the door bell rang again and she left again. I was done. I started getting dressed. I had to wait for the owner to come back to refund my money. She tried to act like she didn't know how to use the cc machine. I told her I know she did and she miraculously figured it out.

    I really just wanted a decent massage. What I got was a hassle and a body covered in baby oil.

    Beware
    Not that new. If it still looks new it's because no one goes there! I went twice when it first opened. I to was offered DYI. I was also shorted on time.

  2. #9425

    You could have saved some $

    Quote Originally Posted by BaconBits  [View Original Post]
    Tried Kangle Spa in Middleton. The place is brand new and spacious. Really clean. There was only one woman there. Okay looking. 40's I'd say. I opted for the 90 min massage. Well she started off with pouring way to much oil on me. She was doing a little teasing. Then the doorbell rang and she left for over five minutes. When the flip came she was doing okay with the massage and then asked me if I wanted some oil. WHAT? I asked if she was kidding. She told me she never did that. I'm all set with DIY. Just then the door bell rang again and she left again. I was done. I started getting dressed. I had to wait for the owner to come back to refund my money. She tried to act like she didn't know how to use the cc machine. I told her I know she did and she miraculously figured it out.

    I really just wanted a decent massage. What I got was a hassle and a body covered in baby oil.

    Beware
    And aggravation by looking back a few pages in this very thread or use the search feature on this thread. No good reviews on this place.

  3. #9424
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253

    I am confused

    Quote Originally Posted by BaconBits  [View Original Post]
    Tried Kangle Spa in Middleton. The place is brand new and spacious. Really clean. There was only one woman there. Okay looking. 40's I'd say. I opted for the 90 min massage. Well she started off with pouring way to much oil on me. She was doing a little teasing. Then the doorbell rang and she left for over five minutes. When the flip came she was doing okay with the massage and then asked me if I wanted some oil. WHAT? I asked if she was kidding. She told me she never did that. I'm all set with DIY. Just then the door bell rang again and she left again. I was done. I started getting dressed. I had to wait for the owner to come back to refund my money. She tried to act like she didn't know how to use the cc machine. I told her I know she did and she miraculously figured it out.

    I really just wanted a decent massage. What I got was a hassle and a body covered in baby oil.

    Beware
    You got the massage but no HR and asked for yoour money back?

    If you were at the HR stage that means you did receive a massage. Am I wrong? I would have just left no tip.

    Mabye I just misread.

  4. #9423

    Kangle Spa.

    Tried Kangle Spa in Middleton. The place is brand new and spacious. Really clean. There was only one woman there. Okay looking. 40's I'd say. I opted for the 90 min massage. Well she started off with pouring way to much oil on me. She was doing a little teasing. Then the doorbell rang and she left for over five minutes. When the flip came she was doing okay with the massage and then asked me if I wanted some oil. WHAT? I asked if she was kidding. She told me she never did that. I'm all set with DIY. Just then the door bell rang again and she left again. I was done. I started getting dressed. I had to wait for the owner to come back to refund my money. She tried to act like she didn't know how to use the cc machine. I told her I know she did and she miraculously figured it out.

    I really just wanted a decent massage. What I got was a hassle and a body covered in baby oil.

    Beware

  5. #9422
    Quote Originally Posted by Yyzvisitor  [View Original Post]
    Ia bella at the Marrett Road location or at another AMP? Also, can you you provide any further clues on the marrett location? PM if you prefer please.

    Yyz
    Plenty of information about Bella in the Non-Asian Massage Parlors thread. She's not an AMP.

  6. #9421
    Senior Member


    Posts: 121

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by SMS 54  [View Original Post]
    I hereby appoint you the resident expert on all things Red Sun. Is Anna (JoJo) back from China, and working there again, by any chance?
    I'm not sure if she's back but I will ask for her the next time I go there.

  7. #9420

    GFE Massage

    Just to contrast, I had a fantastic GFE massage with Bella a couple of weeks ago. Very sensual, got to DATY extensively, and she never asked for a tip, or even looked at the tip I left (she requested I leave it on the table). I tipped her appropriately (way more than $40) ; I much prefer the no-haggle sessions, much more enjoyable.[/QUOTE]Ia bella at the Marrett Road location or at another AMP? Also, can you you provide any further clues on the marrett location? PM if you prefer please.

    Yyz

  8. #9419

    GFE Massage

    Just to contrast, I had a fantastic GFE massage with Bella a couple of weeks ago. Very sensual, got to DATY extensively, and she never asked for a tip, or even looked at the tip I left (she requested I leave it on the table). I tipped her appropriately (way more than $40) ; I much prefer the no-haggle sessions, much more enjoyable.[/QUOTE]Ia bella at the Marrett Road location or at another AMP? Also, can you you provide any further clues on the marrett location? PM if you prefer please.

    Yyz

  9. #9418

    Red Sun

    Quote Originally Posted by Neddd  [View Original Post]
    I went to my favorite Malden AMP Red Sun. I got Li Li. Very petite late 30's I think, paid. 6 she left the room for me to get ready but returned before I got on the table. I don't think Li LI spoke very good English but I really couldn't tell because she barely spoke at all and that was ok with me this time because I wasn't in the mood to engage in stimulating conversation anyway. I just wanted to relax and I did because she gave a very nice medium massage, She also did a very nice reach under while I was face down and she even gave a good front massage and I find that rare. Good technique on the HR and she did give me the whole hour so there were some very nice positives. Li Li was squeemish about roaming but allowed upstairs play. Li Li didn't let me grope where I love to best but I told her that I had to know that she was all female (after reading some of the reports here I have to be sure) she dropped her bottoms and yes she is a girl but I was forbidden to touch there. All in all a good experience. Could have been better and I have usually had good luck with roaming there, Li Li is the first from Red Sun to not allow kitty play. Ok I'll try again. Tip. 5
    I hereby appoint you the resident expert on all things Red Sun. Is Anna (JoJo) back from China, and working there again, by any chance?

  10. #9417
    Senior Member


    Posts: 121

    Tiny little massage place. Red Sun

    I went to my favorite Malden AMP Red Sun. I got Li Li. Very petite late 30's I think, paid. 6 she left the room for me to get ready but returned before I got on the table. I don't think Li LI spoke very good English but I really couldn't tell because she barely spoke at all and that was ok with me this time because I wasn't in the mood to engage in stimulating conversation anyway. I just wanted to relax and I did because she gave a very nice medium massage, She also did a very nice reach under while I was face down and she even gave a good front massage and I find that rare. Good technique on the HR and she did give me the whole hour so there were some very nice positives. Li Li was squeemish about roaming but allowed upstairs play. Li Li didn't let me grope where I love to best but I told her that I had to know that she was all female (after reading some of the reports here I have to be sure) she dropped her bottoms and yes she is a girl but I was forbidden to touch there. All in all a good experience. Could have been better and I have usually had good luck with roaming there, Li Li is the first from Red Sun to not allow kitty play. Ok I'll try again. Tip. 5

  11. #9416

    Re: Bella contact

    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedTom  [View Original Post]
    Could you give us any info on Bella?

    Contact / location / damges / tip?

    Or does she work there too?

    Any info would be greatly appreciated!

    Thanks,

    MT
    She is not hard to find. Search this thread and the Non-Asian Massage Parlor thread. Dozens of postings. That's where I got her number.

  12. #9415

    Info on Bella?

    Could you give us any info on Bella?

    Contact / location / damges / tip?

    Or does she work there too?

    Any info would be greatly appreciated!

    Thanks,

    MT

    Quote Originally Posted by Augustwest  [View Original Post]
    Visited this much-discussed place the other morning, on the spur of the moment as I was driving by. Saw Sophia (Sophie?). She has great door appeal. Tall, long hair, young, very cute. Also, very affectionate. Lots of hand contact and kissing as you're getting ready and on the table. Opted for the half hour, $40 with intent to tip $40. I went ahead and put it out on the table as I hate having the conversation.

    She starts with a ho-hum massage but my hopes for an exceptional session allowed me to overlook this detail. Works her way down the back, and even works in a couple of playful slaps on the ass and giggles along the way. Encouraged OTC roaming. At some point she asks if I'm feeling good, and she wants to make me feel good. She says you tip me and I make you feel good. I point at the tip and she makes a face as if I had left her a dead squiirrel. She says "$40 no good, you give me $60". I tell her it's all I have (true, but I am not going over $40 tip for a 30 minute R&T regardless). She lets me stick my hand on one tit just to show me what I could have if I tipped more, and proceeds with the fastest HJ she could muster. It was all about getting me out of there. SHe seemed to be implying that it would all be much more fun (and maybe slower) if the tip were right. However, I resent the idea that $40 is barely enough for a HE.

    What I should have done when she started the negotation is get up, take the $40 and put it in my wallet, and replace it with a $10. Then get back on the table and let her know that it's up to her to get the amount back up. To hell with this haggling where it's never enough and they act like they're doing you a favor. I know a lot of you will say it was a mistake to show the cash ahead of time, but I get the same attitude from providers when I haven't shown the cash, but they are looking to negotiate. From now on, the onus will be on them to get the tip up to where they want it to be. I'm making it the performance bonus it was intended to be.

    Just to contrast, I had a fantastic GFE massage with Bella a couple of weeks ago. Very sensual, got to DATY extensively, and she never asked for a tip, or even looked at the tip I left (she requested I leave it on the table). I tipped her appropriately (way more than $40) ; I much prefer the no-haggle sessions, much more enjoyable.

  13. #9414

    Marrett St Lexington. Lets make a deal!

    Visited this much-discussed place the other morning, on the spur of the moment as I was driving by. Saw Sophia (Sophie?). She has great door appeal. Tall, long hair, young, very cute. Also, very affectionate. Lots of hand contact and kissing as you're getting ready and on the table. Opted for the half hour, $40 with intent to tip $40. I went ahead and put it out on the table as I hate having the conversation.

    She starts with a ho-hum massage but my hopes for an exceptional session allowed me to overlook this detail. Works her way down the back, and even works in a couple of playful slaps on the ass and giggles along the way. Encouraged OTC roaming. At some point she asks if I'm feeling good, and she wants to make me feel good. She says you tip me and I make you feel good. I point at the tip and she makes a face as if I had left her a dead squiirrel. She says "$40 no good, you give me $60". I tell her it's all I have (true, but I am not going over $40 tip for a 30 minute R&T regardless). She lets me stick my hand on one tit just to show me what I could have if I tipped more, and proceeds with the fastest HJ she could muster. It was all about getting me out of there. SHe seemed to be implying that it would all be much more fun (and maybe slower) if the tip were right. However, I resent the idea that $40 is barely enough for a HE.

    What I should have done when she started the negotation is get up, take the $40 and put it in my wallet, and replace it with a $10. Then get back on the table and let her know that it's up to her to get the amount back up. To hell with this haggling where it's never enough and they act like they're doing you a favor. I know a lot of you will say it was a mistake to show the cash ahead of time, but I get the same attitude from providers when I haven't shown the cash, but they are looking to negotiate. From now on, the onus will be on them to get the tip up to where they want it to be. I'm making it the performance bonus it was intended to be.

    Just to contrast, I had a fantastic GFE massage with Bella a couple of weeks ago. Very sensual, got to DATY extensively, and she never asked for a tip, or even looked at the tip I left (she requested I leave it on the table). I tipped her appropriately (way more than $40) ; I much prefer the no-haggle sessions, much more enjoyable.

  14. #9413

    It was both

    Quote Originally Posted by BaconBits  [View Original Post]
    Papa, was it Tina or Coco or both. You seem to have the same review with two different names. Just want to know who to ask for.

    Thanks,

    Peace
    BB,

    The two reviews seemed similar because the experience was similar, although Coco was a bit more accommodating. Yu can't go wrong with either Tina or Coco, but I rate Coco a little bit higher than Tina.

  15. #9412

    Going to be in Quincy & Weymouth

    I'm going to be in Quincy & Weymouth tomorrow. Does anyone have a good recommendation. Tried Washington str in Wey and Holbrook. Anyone with some good options? Prefer young and cute, on a table massage not floor. And ohhh by the way Washington str now has ladyboys, so know what you are asking for.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape