Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,011 to 8,025 of 8119
-
10-30-11 17:24 #109Regular Member

Posts: 14Is Alexia easier to see without references? I don't really want to be screened through my work or anything.
Originally Posted by Kamma32
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-11 11:58 #108Senior Member

Posts: 77I would go with Alexia for your first time. She is more responsive and you will get your urges satisfied in a very short time compared to Morgan. If you try with Morgan you will be an old man by the time she will ever get around to meet you. IMHO
Originally Posted by SixtyNinem90
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-11 05:02 #107Senior Member

Posts: 81they will ask u for a provider you have seen before. then they will call that said provider and get the info on u from her to make sure you are not a psychopath. i know that my first provider she actually called my job and had me email her from my work email since i didn't have any references at the time. but it was still done discreetly on her part. but i believe most providers here in tucson will just go off vibes u give them and just go from there. do anything odd or out of the ordinary in the pre meet phase with them and u are done.
Originally Posted by SixtyNinem90
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-11 17:48 #106Regular Member

Posts: 14Background Checks
Okay thanks guys. I definately want to see alexia or morgan if I'm going for FS. What do the background checks entail?
Originally Posted by Kamma32
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-11 02:37 #105Senior Member

Posts: 56Pervert
I resemble that remark!
Originally Posted by Kamma32
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-11 20:07 #104Senior Member

Posts: 77For your first time I would invest the time and money and go see Alexia Dior. First things first. Alexia will do background check and her incall is awesome and you will appreciate a womanly touch. She will show you the good side of this hobby. IMHO, I would rather have a wonderful first memory with Alexia than go to AMP which can be mechanical that may doom you to be a pervert. LOL
Originally Posted by SixtyNinem90
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-11 11:44 #103Senior Member

Posts: 56Where to dip your "toe"
I see you've been lurking since March and haven't "pulled the trigger" yet.
Originally Posted by SixtyNinem90
[View Original Post]
May I suggest since you may be scared to make the call that you try out an AMP (Asian Massage Parlor) first. If you go to Kong Fu Palace on Ina you will get a HE and not even have to speak once. No negotiating. No asking. Just receiving. It might be the best way for you to "dip your toe in."
The other poster was correct, however. This is an addictive hobby. Make sure you are ready for it! Both providers that were mentioned will be okay, but since you have been reluctant to do it, I do suggest the AMP's. It was how I first got into this hobby and now have no problems calling providers.
Just my 2 cents 69.
-
10-24-11 01:11 #102Senior Member

Posts: 81welcome to the club. thats how i lost my v card so don't feel too awkward askin this question. just be warned that this hobby can become addicting so unless u have a steady job or can think with the big head more than the little head then feel free to take the plunge bro. for first timer i would go with morgan marie if u have the funds. if not then i would go with serena love. both are awesome providers and would give u a lifetime of memories.
Originally Posted by SixtyNinem90
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-11 17:43 #101Regular Member

Posts: 14First Time
Hey Guys, I'm 19 and a virgin, I want to get an escort to lose it or at least get some experience with girls (HE, CBJ, FIV etc.) What do you think? And who do you think would be the best provider for a first timer to have some fun with?
Thanks
-
10-22-11 03:26 #100Senior Member

Posts: 146My friend DH always finding those hidden gems in Tucson. Hunter is an understatement. He's a damn predator. Haha. Great post homie.
-
10-21-11 22:17 #99Senior Member

Posts: 81damn. how did u find this gem?
Originally Posted by Da_Hunter
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-11 18:26 #98Senior Member

Posts: 497Marilyn
Another UTR provider wanted me to see if anyone is interested. She is early 30's Italian / German brunette. Great face and body, enhanced breasts, green eyes, slim figure. She's talkative, which is something I like but some don't prefer. I told her I would give her info to a few trusted SMs on here. Her "name" is Marilyn. Right now she is outcall only. She will provide pics on request (if she thinks you are serious and someone she wants to see). She is unavailable Saturday-Monday and would prefer not to get calls on those days. I really enjoy her company. She seems to want to please. I told her how I like my BBBJ and she accommodated quite well. FS is covered. As with all providers, YMMV.
$$/hr. Hh may be available depending on how far you are from her (she is near the Tucson mall). SMs, PM me if you're interested.
-
10-20-11 15:39 #97Senior Member

Posts: 466Backpage / Escort
Easy. On Backpage belongs on Backpage. Found on another site. Escort.
Originally Posted by Fredericks69
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-11 11:31 #96Senior Member

Posts: 56Clarification Question
Hi all,
I'm new around here and don't want to break any social rules and get flamed! So, pardon my ignorance, but if I have a report on an escort, but I found her through Backpage, does she go in the Backpage forum or the escort forum? There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason between the two.
Thanks for the clarification.
-
10-18-11 23:29 #95Regular Member

Posts: 10I have to disagree with your statement that "Anyway, those negative commenters have it all wrong". I thought I had did my homework a couple of years ago before seeing her and discounted the negative reviews. She was claiming 36 back then and didn't look near as good as the pics she posts. But since I had driven a couple of hrs to see her I went ahead. We had a decent session (I would have given it about a 6) , but then found out a couple of days later she ripped me off for over $400. I contacted one of the admins at PHXASP since that was mainly where she was advertising. I explained everything and provided information to back up my statements and asked for advice. The admin contacted her on my behalf and she told him to have me contact her and she would make it up to me. I tried contacting her several times and she never responded. The pics she is using now are from at least 2 years ago. I find it funny that people quickly jump to the conclusion that if a bad review then it must be the customers fault. With Jordan every time I've seen a bad review of her, there will be a flood of very positive reviews which makes me even more suspicious. You might have had a good time with her, but back then I saw reviews were I wasn't the only person she had done that too. Just my 2 cents.
Originally Posted by Willy949
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




