Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 536 of 542 FirstFirst ... 36 436 486 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 LastLast
Results 8,026 to 8,040 of 8119
Come Relax With Us
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #94

    *Jordan*

    You were correct in saying that it has alot to do with the clients and how well they treat the Escort. Also Escorts do have good and bad days just like the mongers. It's also true that some mongers can have some good and bad days and get good or bad reviews. And that is why this forum is so good to have. This way each person can have there "say", and each person can read and decide for themselves. And it is sad that there are not as many providers here in Tucson, as there is in Phoenix. And when they do come to visit our town it is a great thing. But my personal friend is true to his word with the situation that transpired. And from what you have said it would seem to be 100 percent truth to your happy time. Maybe we could come up with a code so she could make it up to him. Haha. Play safe. Be safe. Thanks for reading.

    Side note: Johnny from Td's west just recently passed away. Great guy. Great friend. Great bouncer. He will truly be missed.

  2. #93

    Jordan

    I feel compelled to speak up. I've seen Jordan B several times over the last few years. Both in Phoenix and on her.

    Rare visits to Tucson. She is an excellent provider. She is also a very careful provider. So the mis-connections may have.

    Something to do with the customer not the provider. I recently SW her in Tucson a couple weeks ago.

    She did indeed move out of state for a while in recent years and is back in Tucson. There is nothing mysterious to.

    Infer. It would be a lot more productive if comments stuck to facts rather than inferences.

    She has had many excellent reviews up. Phone numbers change and it is harder to find them now. She used.

    To have many on PHXASP in addition to another site. The PHXASP ones got removed awhile back. Don't know why. Did.

    Correspond when she move away for a short while. I do remember a memorable review by the owner of PHXASP.

    Which was a 2x male on Jordan session with comments something like "she could take everything we gave her"

    (I'm paraphrasing).

    She is in her late 30's. I happen to find that providers that age are wonderful and excellent. But then I'm older than that.

    I find that the 20 year olds haven't found a comfortable niche nor are they skilled yet. But YMMV and yo find that your.

    Tasts change with age.

    Anyway, those negative commenters have it all wrong. She is an excellent provider and you are just driving away.

    Good diversity from Tucson. No wonder we have trouble attracting decent providers.

    Willy

  3. #92

    *Jordan Moved?

    Jordan has been posting continously in the Phoenix area for the last few years. With no break what so ever. Sounds fishy. Just saying.

  4. #91

    Jordan

    Actually, I saw the second one last Friday- her name is Jordan and she used to come to Tucson a lot but got tired of the desert and moved. She just came back recently. I'd say late 30's, and I had a really good time. She brought 2 vibrators out and played with herself throughout. 3 cups, dirty talk, vibrators on her and me, BBBJ no CIM, doggy. $.75 for an hour, though she usually charges $$. Would repeat.

  5. #90

    *You are correct the Hunter*

    That is correct the Hunter. Bad news for Tucson. My friend really wanted to see the blonde one. It's too bad some providers can't be legit. Especially the ones that are here for a brief moment. And I guess that is the reason they have come to our city. To take. To take. Please don't let it happen to you. Time is precious. Gasoline is precious. Money is too.

  6. #89
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteAndCoo  [View Original Post]
    My friend had made arrangements with this lady twice. And both times she stiffed him. She was staying at the Embassy on Broadway and then moved. Just never picked up the phone when he arrived. 480 Very unreliable. Come to find out 717 that she is with the same girl that 0067 we had posted about earlier that was running a special, but timed him all the way through. The one that posts a certain age, but is MUCH older. Both from Phoenix. Both scams.
    Here, I believe, are both ads:

    http://tucson.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...de-32/15024331

    http://tucson.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ws-36/15023862

  7. #88

    *hot blonde from phoenix*

    My friend had made arrangements with this lady twice. And both times she stiffed him. She was staying at the Embassy on Broadway and then moved. Just never picked up the phone when he arrived. 480 Very unreliable. Come to find out 717 that she is with the same girl that 0067 we had posted about earlier that was running a special, but timed him all the way through. The one that posts a certain age, but is MUCH older. Both from Phoenix. Both scams.

  8. #87

    SaraLee

    I am a newbi so be gental! Ok has anyone seen this provider SaraLee? Been ripped off befor so trying to be safe? LOL

  9. #86
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 7

    Thank you Chica Chaser!

    I have missed being away from fun and my friends! Thank you so much for this great review Chica Chaser, with links attached!

    Hey Guys!

    I am available to visit and play tonight and tomorrow! Simply PM me for details!

    Hope to hear from you soon!

    Always,

    Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by Chica Chaser  [View Original Post]
    So I had lost touch with Amy while she was away for a few months. Since I kinda helped her get going originally, I was thrilled when I saw her recent ad and we arranged some time together.

    Let me just say that she hasn't lost anything during her absence, in fact is even more lovely. Still an awesome total GFE lady. She's 5'.110 lbs, long brunette hair; a total spinner.

    She is looking to re-enter the business but very low-key with very little advertising, and a bargain at $$/hr.

    She is back on P411.

    https://www.preferred411.com/P52484

    Website.

    http://amy411.escort-site.com/

    Email amy15553@yahoo.com

    Plus many reviews both here and elsewhere.

  10. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by Nogo54  [View Original Post]
    http://tucson.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...-u-19/14248937

    Saw this posting come up last night. I like the looks of this but wondered if I should TOFTT or if anyone has given her a try?
    That's a lot of mileage for 220 an hour!

  11. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensuousazguy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone that's seen her care to comment or PM me?

    http://tucson.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...wl-49/13599815
    Search Escort Classified Ads. Member Discussions.

  12. #83

    Tiff

    http://tucson.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...-u-19/14248937

    Saw this posting come up last night. I like the looks of this but wondered if I should TOFTT or if anyone has given her a try?

  13. #82

    Miss Chevious

    Anyone that's seen her care to comment or PM me?

    http://tucson.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...wl-49/13599815

  14. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by Expedia  [View Original Post]
    She is not good at all. Stay away.
    Http://www.classivox.com/v/3009/I-ca...-devil.Its-all

    Any update on this girl? Why was she bad. She seems to have some new ads up.

  15. #80

    Amy411 is back in action

    So I had lost touch with Amy while she was away for a few months. Since I kinda helped her get going originally, I was thrilled when I saw her recent ad and we arranged some time together.

    Let me just say that she hasn't lost anything during her absence, in fact is even more lovely. Still an awesome total GFE lady. She's 5', 110 lbs, long brunette hair; a total spinner.

    She is looking to re-enter the business but very low-key with very little advertising, and a bargain at $$/hr.

    She is back on P411.
    https://www.preferred411.com/P52484

    Website.
    http://amy411.escort-site.com/

    Email amy15553@yahoo.com

    Plus many reviews both here and elsewhere.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape