Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3912
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigvirg  [View Original Post]
    Looking through CL and saw theres a new table shower location in the Grove. If someone beats me there let us know! Hopefully it is at least as good as the old DX
    Save your gas today fellas, no lights on.

  2. #3911

    Table shower addicts

    Looking through CL and saw theres a new table shower location in the Grove. If someone beats me there let us know! Hopefully it is at least as good as the old DX

  3. #3910
    Quote Originally Posted by Heritage  [View Original Post]
    Rose's in Plainfield has a table shower. I always had to ask for it specifically. Nothing like a good one!
    Son of a.

    I just went to Rose's over the weekend for the first time. I had a session with Yumi. While the session was pretty good, no table shower was mentioned. I guess I should have asked specifically.

    As to Yumi, probably late 30's or early 40's with nice C's. Definitely a little rough, but friendly enough. I had a good visit (minus the shower, damnit). .6 for the hour and an extra $ for her.

  4. #3909

    Logan

    Anyone ever try Logan in Nuvo under sensual massage?

  5. #3908

    Zen spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Forgot It  [View Original Post]
    There is a Zen Spa in Greenwood and it's totaly "legit". Don't know if they are connected, but would assume they are.

    F / I
    They are advertising in Nuvo on the relaxing massage page (AMP page). $10 off coupon.

  6. #3907

    Table shower

    Rose's in Plainfield has a table shower. I always had to ask for it specifically. Nothing like a good one!

  7. #3906

    Why?

    Why?

    Because the owner lies to every girl that has ever worked there. And.

    Tries to bang them all.

    Quote Originally Posted by I Love HJs  [View Original Post]
    She left MI aftert one week. That's why I'm curious.

  8. #3905

    Zen Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Msmith0052  [View Original Post]
    I tried out one of the new places, Zen Spa, and you could say I TOFTT. Had an ok massage and that's all. If anyone else has had a different experience, please PM me.
    There is a Zen Spa in Greenwood and it's totaly "legit". Don't know if they are connected, but would assume they are.

    F / I

  9. #3904

    New place

    I tried out one of the new places, Zen Spa, and you could say I TOFTT. Had an ok massage and that's all. If anyone else has had a different experience, please PM me.

  10. #3903

    Massage Indy-PASS!

    Pass on anyone affiliated with.

    This place. Talk about a slave trade. No one stays employed. And its a ploy to get you there. PASS!

    Quote Originally Posted by Heritage  [View Original Post]
    Some of these gals that have been referred to as "working" at MassageIndy, are probable just renting space there. Several of the established massage locations across the city rent massage rooms by the hour to practicing therapists. I imagine there are no strings attatched such as the necessity to provide licenses or to report income, etc. This doesn't mean that they are actually employed by these establishments.

    Heritage

  11. #3902

    Table shower

    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesn  [View Original Post]
    Which parlor in Indy or Columbus gives the best table shower?

    Have been to massage parlors several times, but have never had table shower. Look forward to trying it at least once.

    Thanks.
    The spa in Columbus on 25th street does a decent table shower,

    But I dreamed they wanted an EXTRA $1. Tip for a goodbye handshake,

    Which seems way overpriced so I will never know what thats like.

    Regular massage is $.7 for 40 minutes which isn't bad.

    I have heard that Ping spa on Central avenue has a table shower but have never tried theirs.

  12. #3901

    Independents.

    Some of these gals that have been referred to as "working" at MassageIndy, are probable just renting space there. Several of the established massage locations across the city rent massage rooms by the hour to practicing therapists. I imagine there are no strings attatched such as the necessity to provide licenses or to report income, etc. This doesn't mean that they are actually employed by these establishments.

    Heritage

  13. #3900
    Went to see a couple of BP massage ladies this week.

    http://indianapolis.backpage.com/The...stress/4977532

    Angie 317-374-1068, she is adorable and provides a very good massage and conversation.

    http://indianapolis.backpage.com/The...0-9470/4858057

    Nikki sports massage 317-500-9470, she is as hot as her picture and provides a great massage.

    Both these ladies are now my top two choices. Before everyone asks, remember to be gentlemen with them and don't ask. Just call them and expect a great massage. I know I will call them both again.

  14. #3899

    Tya

    Quote Originally Posted by I Love HJs  [View Original Post]
    She left MI after one week. That's why I'm curious.
    I called her today. The number in ad did not work, so emailed her. She quickly responded with another phone number. I called and she is located at Massage Indy. Even though she is not on their website as of today, she still operates there. Did not see her based on this.

  15. #3898
    Quote Originally Posted by Exotic One  [View Original Post]
    I called to schedule an appointment with her and found out that she's working at Massage Indy. Based on previous reviews it seems like it's a legit place with no extras, so I passed. It looks like a couple of other ads on BP that seem like independents are also working for Massage Indy.
    She left MI after one week. That's why I'm curious.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape