Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,456 to 25,470 of 29346
-
10-15-11 14:17 #3891Senior Member

Posts: 94She left MI after one week. That's why I'm curious.
Originally Posted by Exotic One
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-11 09:36 #3890Regular Member

Posts: 9I called to schedule an appointment with her and found out that she's working at Massage Indy. Based on previous reviews it seems like it's a legit place with no extras, so I passed. It looks like a couple of other ads on BP that seem like independents are also working for Massage Indy.
Originally Posted by I Love HJs
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-11 20:40 #3889Senior Member

Posts: 94Anyone TOFTT?
I noticed she worked at a legit place just a week or so ago, now she's gone and working solo? Anyone visited her?
http://indianapolis.backpage.com/The...by-tya/5048422
Thought I hit gold with my Relaxing experience a few week ago, but since that place got tagged I'm looking for a regular girl / place. I'm lining a couple up for next week and I wonder if I should add her to the mix. I like actual storefront locations, so I can scout the scene, rather than blind appts, but for some reason, this girl has me intrigued. PM me if you feel more comfortable that way.
Also, what and where is the AMP on Shadeland that was just mentioned. I raealy make it out to the eastside and I vaguely remember one in a beat up strip mall, but my memory fails me. Given the current climate with our uncle, feel free to PM me on that also.
Thanks
-
10-14-11 16:24 #3888Senior Member

Posts: 158Disappointed
Decided to check out the chicken place. Heard some good things here, especially the magic finger. But the back of Jordans appeared to be abandoned. Oh well, went on down to Bing's looking forward to a table shower. No luck there either. No neon signs. No furniture in the waiting room. Finally decided to try a Healthy place on Shadeland. Finally some satisfaction, but very nervous lady."no trouble. No trouble please"
Guess I should read more often.
P. S. See a new entry already. Zen Spa in Carmel. Maybe just renamed?
-
10-13-11 16:59 #3887Senior Member

Posts: 127Choirboys?
They must have been overbooked and had to close shop for the day.
Originally Posted by Stnick62
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-11 07:46 #3886Senior Member

Posts: 227Yes it is open
Yes it is open. Drove by yesterday and a red Caddy was parked there and the sign was on. It could be they have more than one person working. Drove by a couple of weeks ago and there was a large Church bus parked in their space and the light was off. Just saying?
Originally Posted by Fudge1
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-11 03:44 #3885Senior Member

Posts: 428Golden
Every time I have driven by there has been a car out in front and the open sign off. I assume the place is open.
Originally Posted by Stnick62
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-11 23:48 #3884Senior Member

Posts: 386Sunny day
It being a nice out this weekend, I decided to head west and enjoy the Sunny day. I met up with J, who I have seen several times before and who is a real sweetheart. I had an excellent time that went longer than normal (it probably would have went longer but we kept getting interrupted by anxious customers).
While I really enjoy J's company, I can't say I like the location. That strip mall is super busy. There were people walking all around there (not sure why) and a lot of traffic in and out. I felt very conspicuous.
Anyway, I left very happy. Total was. 6 for my time and $.4 to J (trust me, it was twice As nice as a normal experience).
-
10-10-11 13:05 #3883Senior Member

Posts: 311Had an appointment yesterday with Linda. She gives a pretty good massage.
Originally Posted by Stnick62
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-11 13:04 #3882Senior Member

Posts: 311I don't but she is a BA! Let me know if you find out anything.
Originally Posted by Redward46
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-11 08:20 #3881Senior Member

Posts: 106Niki
Anyone have any info on Niki from BP Massage? Please PM me if you do.
Thanks
http://indianapolis.backpage.com/The...0-9470/4858057
-
10-09-11 23:39 #3880Senior Member

Posts: 227Golden Spa
Drove by Golden today. After the closings last week I had not seen the open sign lit. Today it was so I called her about an appointment. She had been out of town and did not even know of the problems.
-
10-09-11 13:51 #3879Senior Member

Posts: 256Table shower
Which parlor in Indy or Columbus gives the best table shower?
Have been to massage parlors several times, but have never had table shower. Look forward to trying it at least once.
Thanks.
-
10-09-11 12:51 #3878Senior Member

Posts: 311There use to be a bunch of massage businesses that had local girls. The problem is that they were like dealing with an escort. Always a hustle or an upsale that ended up with you finishing yourself. The local girls can't keep up with the AMP because the Asian girls have learned that quantity gets you paid. They aren't trying to get a bill for HE like the locals. I did have some fun in a parlor that was on National back a few years ago but it cost me a bunch of money. I've tried to find some Hispanic parlors but I think you are right, they won't let the gringo's in because they don't trust us.
Originally Posted by Lion7170
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-11 12:44 #3877Senior Member

Posts: 311The buffet is now a Mexican buffet so I could only hope that the MP would open back up with some hot Hispanic girls! Who am I kidding.
Originally Posted by Fudge1
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





