Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3876

    Recent raid thoughts

    I was thinking the other day about the reason why the recent raids on MP took place. The media talks about it being because of the Super Bowl coming to town. I thought about the fact that the Super Bowl is still more than 3 months away. However, I thought about what is about 1 month away. That being the election for mayor in Indianapolis. I know that some other cities in the US have turn on the heat against prostitution around local election time as PR for their campaigns. Just a thought to ponder on.

  2. #3875

    Ww

    Drove by the Oriental Buffet and the Relax Inn Thursday. The Oriental Buffet said it was closed for remodeling and would reopen Oct. 7. The Relax Inn looked like it was closed for good. I also drove by the Golden SPA. It was also closed with no cars parked in front.

  3. #3874

    Russell Peters

    Quote Originally Posted by Indyguy69  [View Original Post]
    So if we could get the Indians and Asians to work together, I could pick up my sandwich order after my HE?
    This reminded me of a Russell Peters comedy show I saw.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPa9HQmBmqc

  4. #3873
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion7170  [View Original Post]
    Do you wonder why nail salons are run by the same people? This is just a niche market that are local girls won't work. There is a great video of porn star Marie McCray talking about working MP's in Indy. She also was a provider. It recent years it has come down to what local girls want to do. They generally would rather strip. I think the only trafficking going on is in the latin community. Those rings are not open to us. The Asian girls are just filtered here like Indian Subw@y Owners. With the influx of east coast people here they have followed the money. Hoosiers like me are just surprised by how it happened so fast.
    So if we could get the Indians and Asians to work together, I could pick up my sandwich order after my HE?

  5. #3872

    Wondering

    Do you wonder why nail salons are run by the same people? This is just a niche market that are local girls won't work. There is a great video of porn star Marie McCray talking about working MP's in Indy. She also was a provider. It recent years it has come down to what local girls want to do. They generally would rather strip. I think the only trafficking going on is in the latin community. Those rings are not open to us. The Asian girls are just filtered here like Indian Subw@y Owners. With the influx of east coast people here they have followed the money. Hoosiers like me are just surprised by how it happened so fast.

    Quote Originally Posted by Roy Cat  [View Original Post]
    FeignedShock,

    I've wondered a little if some of these girls are forced into this. I've also wondered why they are always foreign and barely speak English. Why aren't there parlors with local girls like there are strip clubs with local girls? Are local operations being forcibly kept out of the business by organized crime? That's something I never hear that the police are investigating. I'm sure there are a lot of women who would voluntarily do this for the money so why would it be necessary to force someone into it? Whenever the media carries these types of stories, though, they are always long on accusations, theories and speculation and short on facts and information. In the absence of evidence, I'm suspicious that the trafficking charge is just a pretext to shut down businesses some people in power morally disapprove of. If there is trafficking, it seems like it could be dealt with without completely shutting these places down.

  6. #3871
    Quote Originally Posted by Biscuit8  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been by J F&C since the raids? Last I read they were moving out. Didn't see them mentioned on the raid list though.
    I think someone reported that they got hit as well.

  7. #3870

    F&c

    Has anyone been by J F&C since the raids? Last I read they were moving out. Didn't see them mentioned on the raid list though.

  8. #3869

    Relaxation Center in Brownsburg

    Checked out the new place in Brownsburg. It is run by the owner of Sunny Spa and Emperor in Avon and has the same girls that rotated between those places. The girl knew me from Emperor, so I left quite happy. Should be interesting how long they last, Brownsburg PD shut down imassage in June after only about six months in business.

  9. #3868

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMack  [View Original Post]
    Certified Masseuses Sarah and friend Nikki. Have updates but only for respected Seniors and regulars I have spoken with or Senior or regular referrals of men on USASG. PM me only Will not post public info. Both advertise on BP under body rubs or Massage. PM me
    Near my home! Worth the visit? I owe you one! Pax

  10. #3867

    Bing

    Quote Originally Posted by Sakana279  [View Original Post]
    Bing's seemed to have closed down. Tears.
    Not a big lose in my book. Don't worry she is still in town, but a place that is legit near castleton. Great massage, no doors or privacy. Saw her during a real massage and was shocked.

  11. #3866

    RIP Bing's

    Bing's seemed to have closed down. Tears.

  12. #3865
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuls2011  [View Original Post]
    I find it interesting how the media paints the trafficking speculation with these raids but then never updates of arrests and prosecutions of the traffickers. I guess when it is found out that trafficking does not occur, it doesn't jive with the media's propaganda and agenda.
    Yeah, and I'm still waiting for all the arrests for shielding teenaged prostitution that were going to come from Steve Carter's warrantless seizure of Planned Parenthood's records six years ago.

    It's like those endless replays of Eric Foster's ankle going west while the rest of him went south, always preceded by "We want to warn you that this is graphic". Well, if it's so graphic, why are you showing it (over and over)?

    Sex isn't on the news unless it's linked to death, degeneracy, crime, violence, or disease. Except for Viagra ads. This is how anti-sex people like sex, which tells you all you need to know. I mean, I'm a pretty tolerant guy, but there's kink and then there's kink, why'know? And if sex is so awful, then get it off your soap operas.

  13. #3864

    Pfield open

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigvirg  [View Original Post]
    Well it looks like the holes are dry. Anyone been out to Pfield or Avon to see if there is anything available? I would think that all places will be careful for awhile. I may need to change to escorts which I hate to do because they are normally a pain in the ass with the upsale and games. If anyone knows of a safe place PM me please.
    I did notice today while coming home from work that the places in Plainfield were open. Didn't stop so don't know of any changes that may be made.

  14. #3863

    No Updates

    Quote Originally Posted by Roy Cat  [View Original Post]
    FeignedShock,

    I've wondered a little if some of these girls are forced into this. I've also wondered why they are always foreign and barely speak English. Why aren't there parlors with local girls like there are strip clubs with local girls? Are local operations being forcibly kept out of the business by organized crime? That's something I never hear that the police are investigating. I'm sure there are a lot of women who would voluntarily do this for the money so why would it be necessary to force someone into it? Whenever the media carries these types of stories, though, they are always long on accusations, theories and speculation and short on facts and information. In the absence of evidence, I'm suspicious that the trafficking charge is just a pretext to shut down businesses some people in power morally disapprove of. If there is trafficking, it seems like it could be dealt with without completely shutting these places down.
    I find it interesting how the media paints the trafficking speculation with these raids but then never updates of arrests and prosecutions of the traffickers. I guess when it is found out that trafficking does not occur, it doesn't jive with the media's propaganda and agenda.

  15. #3862
    I talked to one girl, seemed bright good english. She told me a story of owing borrowed money ie a gambling debt. She was using the money she made to pay down the debt. She said it had high vig, this brought to mind images of asian mobsters. I didn't ask if she owed money to her boss or whoever. Asians tend to have a proud culture, and if they feel they owe something they will repay in order to avoid embarrassment.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape