Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3861
    Quote Originally Posted by FeignedShock  [View Original Post]
    Am I the only one with such second-guessings going on here?
    No.

    Then again, I don't use MPs. So maybe my thoughts don't mean much. But I've certainly had some sense of that when I've engaged American citizens who might not otherwise have seen me if we hadn't rewarded companies for shipping jobs overseas, or perpetrated the boom-and-bust cycles we could ameliorate were it not for Economic Correctness, or let deadbeat dads waltz free. Obviously people should not be treated as chattel. And obviously there are degrees. Is sex work one wouldn't do except out of economic necessity different from digging ditches or slinging burgers? Because it's sex?

    I'd have to say that absent actual slavery-that part's easy, or so you'd think, but the response from some here a few months ago when Uncle Leo claimed-emphasis on "claimed"-to have busted a Midwest ring using Mexican sex slaves was "How come I didn't know about this? I love Latinas!"-the question is too complex for easy answers and too large to feel one can avoid personal responsibility. Buying a can of dog food might profit some holding company that's denuding rainforests or selling tainted baby formula overseas or using child laborers to make sneakers. You can argue your definition of justice as well as I can argue mine, but there's no way the average citizen can keep up when armies of lawyers and politicians work overtime to confuse matters just so justice isn't so easily served.

    But let me stick to the point, if it's not too late for that. When I've read pieces purporting to tell real stories of sex slavery they're not set in this country. Conversely, the anti-sex forces in this country, who believe this stuff as a matter of course, because it fits in their worldview, have cried wolf so often the term is meaningless. I have a terrific relationship with a few local women, which involves generosity on both our parts, and hurts no one else. Yet, as we know, people who partake of their own free will sometimes go to prison for it. And that's a problem we all know is happening, right here, every day.

  2. #3860

    Police raids

    FeignedShock,

    I've wondered a little if some of these girls are forced into this. I've also wondered why they are always foreign and barely speak English. Why aren't there parlors with local girls like there are strip clubs with local girls? Are local operations being forcibly kept out of the business by organized crime? That's something I never hear that the police are investigating. I'm sure there are a lot of women who would voluntarily do this for the money so why would it be necessary to force someone into it? Whenever the media carries these types of stories, though, they are always long on accusations, theories and speculation and short on facts and information. In the absence of evidence, I'm suspicious that the trafficking charge is just a pretext to shut down businesses some people in power morally disapprove of. If there is trafficking, it seems like it could be dealt with without completely shutting these places down.

  3. #3859

    That article is from a raid in April of 2010

    Quote Originally Posted by Whatdafuq  [View Original Post]
    http://www.wishtv.com/dpp/news/crime...assage-parlors

    All 13 listed. I can't believe they have nothing better to do!
    You did notice that, didn't you? This story is not really relevant for these raids.

  4. #3858

    Wally World

    Went by WW today, actually going to dine at the Buffet next door, young lady was standing at the door on the cell phone. Open sign was not on. By the way the Oriental Buffet was closed also.

  5. #3857

    Just in the Nick of Time

    Visited WW Sunday and had my usual good time. Glade I didn't wait Monday.

  6. #3856

    Bust

    I have to laugh.

    I walked right into Relax yesterday around 10:30 and was met by a Fishers Police officer who asked me for my I'd.

    There was one girl in the place sitting in a chair in tears.

    Not intimidated, I ask why he needed my I'd, that this was a place of business that I frequent along with my girlfriend (yes). He said today wouldn't be a good day to get a massage or foot rub.

    I said thats a shame, there are 4 within a block. (actually are). And I walked out.

    Jackass Cops. There was no way they were getting my ID or anything. I guess I may have intimidated him enough to back away.

    Human trafficking my ass. Get rid of the homeless issue and panhandler issue if you want to clean up the city before the Super Bowl.

  7. #3855

    High and dry

    Well it looks like the holes are dry. Anyone been out to Pfield or Avon to see if there is anything available? I would think that all places will be careful for awhile. I may need to change to escorts which I hate to do because they are normally a pain in the ass with the upsale and games. If anyone knows of a safe place PM me please.

  8. #3854
    Quote Originally Posted by Scup1958  [View Original Post]
    The Indianapolis City Fathers, and Mothers, are Hell bent on keeping any sexual activity that is not sanctified by the church from occurring in Our Fair City during the Super Bowl festivities.

    And Madonna is performing at half time.

    Sometimes all you can do is laugh at these A holes.
    Or we could remind them-and the media which parrots their propaganda-that the last prosecutor / mayor who decided to clean up this town before a big international sporting event, one Stephen Goldsmith, Esq, turned out to be a wife beater.

  9. #3853

    Does anyone else find it ironic?

    The Indianapolis City Fathers, and Mothers, are Hell bent on keeping any sexual activity that is not sanctified by the church from occurring in Our Fair City during the Super Bowl festivities.

    And Madonna is performing at half time.

    Sometimes all you can do is laugh at these A holes.

  10. #3852

    What if some of that article is true?

    Quote Originally Posted by Whatdafuq  [View Original Post]
    http://www.wishtv.com/dpp/news/crime...assage-parlors

    All 13 listed. I can't believe they have nothing better to do!
    Long time listener, first time caller.

    This article has me thinking. Surely not everything in that article is totally false.

    What if some of these women truly are being forced into this?

    "Forced" is a strong word, I know, but I myself have fallen on very hard economic times in the past, and, looking back on it, I made decisions at that time that.

    Well, at the time they were simply the best of my choices.

    But they were decisions that I totally wouldn't make under normal circumstances. The total lack of money and / or safe places to go altered my frame of reference to the point that I was, here it comes, basically forced to make very poor life choices.

    I had gotten myself into those places, and I was a smart, thinking, basically normal human being, but the looming spectre of living on the street made things that are not OK seem pretty valid.

    So now I'm sitting here thinking about what it must be like for a young woman to be smuggled into this country, or at least brought here under false pretenses, and then put into what amounts to indentured servitude.

    Sure they could "stop","stand up for themselves", or whatever. But that's easy for me to say sitting comfortable here.

    I could have done those things back then, too, but. And here's my point. I was so very stuck that I couldn't even see such an option at the time.

    Anyway, I'm going to have to re-think all of this.

    Damn.

    Having said all that: clearly not all of these people are being forced into sex slavery.

    Anyone got an idea how to discern the places that do such things from those that don't?

    Is this just a natural, and unavoidable, outcome of a system that (stupidly) forces such activities underground?

    I hope that I haven't rained on parades too much, but I truly am interested in a meaningful discussion on this.

    Am I the only one with such second-guessings going on here?

    - F. S.

  11. #3851
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigvirg  [View Original Post]
    Plates prove nothing! I was getting a foot massage. Ha
    I was looking for the a PC repair store. Wrong location.

  12. #3850
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilapp  [View Original Post]
    To see which all ones were hit. I stopped to see my fave Sat and all was normal but didn't get a chance to go by yet today.
    Plates prove nothing! I was getting a foot massage. Ha

  13. #3849

    More info on raid locations

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Traveler  [View Original Post]
    Seems like LE just crapped all over my day and entire trip here. Somewhat glad that I have been too busy with work to start my little recon operation. I am guessing it isn't really safe to go anywhere in Indy at this point.

    The warrants on the doors appeared to be served Sept 30th, so chances are between then and now license plates were recorded. Such a shame that all this effort and tax money is put in to something that was once legal, yet nothing is being done on the drug front.

    Stay safe out there.
    Http://www.fox59.com/news/wxin-impd-...polis-20111003.0, 6337401. Column

  14. #3848

    LEO Sucks!

    http://www.wishtv.com/dpp/news/crime...assage-parlors

    All 13 listed. I can't believe they have nothing better to do!

  15. #3847
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1822

    Will be interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Traveler  [View Original Post]
    Seems like LE just crapped all over my day and entire trip here. Somewhat glad that I have been too busy with work to start my little recon operation. I am guessing it isn't really safe to go anywhere in Indy at this point.

    The warrants on the doors appeared to be served Sept 30th, so chances are between then and now license plates were recorded. Such a shame that all this effort and tax money is put in to something that was once legal, yet nothing is being done on the drug front.

    Stay safe out there.
    To see which all ones were hit. I stopped to see my fave Sat and all was normal but didn't get a chance to go by yet today.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape