Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,486 to 25,500 of 29346
-
10-04-11 21:23 #3861Senior Member

Posts: 260No.
Originally Posted by FeignedShock
[View Original Post]
Then again, I don't use MPs. So maybe my thoughts don't mean much. But I've certainly had some sense of that when I've engaged American citizens who might not otherwise have seen me if we hadn't rewarded companies for shipping jobs overseas, or perpetrated the boom-and-bust cycles we could ameliorate were it not for Economic Correctness, or let deadbeat dads waltz free. Obviously people should not be treated as chattel. And obviously there are degrees. Is sex work one wouldn't do except out of economic necessity different from digging ditches or slinging burgers? Because it's sex?
I'd have to say that absent actual slavery-that part's easy, or so you'd think, but the response from some here a few months ago when Uncle Leo claimed-emphasis on "claimed"-to have busted a Midwest ring using Mexican sex slaves was "How come I didn't know about this? I love Latinas!"-the question is too complex for easy answers and too large to feel one can avoid personal responsibility. Buying a can of dog food might profit some holding company that's denuding rainforests or selling tainted baby formula overseas or using child laborers to make sneakers. You can argue your definition of justice as well as I can argue mine, but there's no way the average citizen can keep up when armies of lawyers and politicians work overtime to confuse matters just so justice isn't so easily served.
But let me stick to the point, if it's not too late for that. When I've read pieces purporting to tell real stories of sex slavery they're not set in this country. Conversely, the anti-sex forces in this country, who believe this stuff as a matter of course, because it fits in their worldview, have cried wolf so often the term is meaningless. I have a terrific relationship with a few local women, which involves generosity on both our parts, and hurts no one else. Yet, as we know, people who partake of their own free will sometimes go to prison for it. And that's a problem we all know is happening, right here, every day.
-
10-04-11 21:04 #3860Senior Member

Posts: 343Police raids
FeignedShock,
I've wondered a little if some of these girls are forced into this. I've also wondered why they are always foreign and barely speak English. Why aren't there parlors with local girls like there are strip clubs with local girls? Are local operations being forcibly kept out of the business by organized crime? That's something I never hear that the police are investigating. I'm sure there are a lot of women who would voluntarily do this for the money so why would it be necessary to force someone into it? Whenever the media carries these types of stories, though, they are always long on accusations, theories and speculation and short on facts and information. In the absence of evidence, I'm suspicious that the trafficking charge is just a pretext to shut down businesses some people in power morally disapprove of. If there is trafficking, it seems like it could be dealt with without completely shutting these places down.
-
10-04-11 18:05 #3859Senior Member

Posts: 124That article is from a raid in April of 2010
You did notice that, didn't you? This story is not really relevant for these raids.
Originally Posted by Whatdafuq
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-11 13:46 #3858Senior Member

Posts: 227Wally World
Went by WW today, actually going to dine at the Buffet next door, young lady was standing at the door on the cell phone. Open sign was not on. By the way the Oriental Buffet was closed also.
-
10-04-11 10:19 #3857Senior Member

Posts: 428Just in the Nick of Time
Visited WW Sunday and had my usual good time. Glade I didn't wait Monday.
-
10-04-11 09:48 #3856Senior Member

Posts: 64Bust
I have to laugh.
I walked right into Relax yesterday around 10:30 and was met by a Fishers Police officer who asked me for my I'd.
There was one girl in the place sitting in a chair in tears.
Not intimidated, I ask why he needed my I'd, that this was a place of business that I frequent along with my girlfriend (yes). He said today wouldn't be a good day to get a massage or foot rub.
I said thats a shame, there are 4 within a block. (actually are). And I walked out.
Jackass Cops. There was no way they were getting my ID or anything. I guess I may have intimidated him enough to back away.
Human trafficking my ass. Get rid of the homeless issue and panhandler issue if you want to clean up the city before the Super Bowl.
-
10-04-11 09:37 #3855Senior Member

Posts: 311High and dry
Well it looks like the holes are dry. Anyone been out to Pfield or Avon to see if there is anything available? I would think that all places will be careful for awhile. I may need to change to escorts which I hate to do because they are normally a pain in the ass with the upsale and games. If anyone knows of a safe place PM me please.
-
10-04-11 07:16 #3854Senior Member

Posts: 260Or we could remind them-and the media which parrots their propaganda-that the last prosecutor / mayor who decided to clean up this town before a big international sporting event, one Stephen Goldsmith, Esq, turned out to be a wife beater.
Originally Posted by Scup1958
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-11 06:23 #3853Senior Member

Posts: 538Does anyone else find it ironic?
The Indianapolis City Fathers, and Mothers, are Hell bent on keeping any sexual activity that is not sanctified by the church from occurring in Our Fair City during the Super Bowl festivities.
And Madonna is performing at half time.
Sometimes all you can do is laugh at these A holes.
-
10-04-11 00:58 #3852Regular Member

Posts: 1What if some of that article is true?
Long time listener, first time caller.
Originally Posted by Whatdafuq
[View Original Post]
This article has me thinking. Surely not everything in that article is totally false.
What if some of these women truly are being forced into this?
"Forced" is a strong word, I know, but I myself have fallen on very hard economic times in the past, and, looking back on it, I made decisions at that time that.
Well, at the time they were simply the best of my choices.
But they were decisions that I totally wouldn't make under normal circumstances. The total lack of money and / or safe places to go altered my frame of reference to the point that I was, here it comes, basically forced to make very poor life choices.
I had gotten myself into those places, and I was a smart, thinking, basically normal human being, but the looming spectre of living on the street made things that are not OK seem pretty valid.
So now I'm sitting here thinking about what it must be like for a young woman to be smuggled into this country, or at least brought here under false pretenses, and then put into what amounts to indentured servitude.
Sure they could "stop","stand up for themselves", or whatever. But that's easy for me to say sitting comfortable here.
I could have done those things back then, too, but. And here's my point. I was so very stuck that I couldn't even see such an option at the time.
Anyway, I'm going to have to re-think all of this.
Damn.
Having said all that: clearly not all of these people are being forced into sex slavery.
Anyone got an idea how to discern the places that do such things from those that don't?
Is this just a natural, and unavoidable, outcome of a system that (stupidly) forces such activities underground?
I hope that I haven't rained on parades too much, but I truly am interested in a meaningful discussion on this.
Am I the only one with such second-guessings going on here?
- F. S.
-
10-03-11 20:40 #3851Senior Member

Posts: 100I was looking for the a PC repair store. Wrong location.
Originally Posted by Bigvirg
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-11 20:33 #3850Senior Member

Posts: 311Plates prove nothing! I was getting a foot massage. Ha
Originally Posted by Ilapp
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-11 18:32 #3849Senior Member

Posts: 100More info on raid locations
Http://www.fox59.com/news/wxin-impd-...polis-20111003.0, 6337401. Column
Originally Posted by Dark Traveler
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-11 18:19 #3848Senior Member

Posts: 84LEO Sucks!
http://www.wishtv.com/dpp/news/crime...assage-parlors
All 13 listed. I can't believe they have nothing better to do!
-
10-03-11 17:30 #3847Senior Member

Posts: 1822Will be interesting
To see which all ones were hit. I stopped to see my fave Sat and all was normal but didn't get a chance to go by yet today.
Originally Posted by Dark Traveler
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





