Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 34,216 to 34,230 of 43521
-
09-22-11 20:25 #9306Senior Member

Posts: 351What's the name
What is the name of this place? I am not awe of any place on Washington Ave Revere.
Originally Posted by Neddd
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-11 14:15 #9305Senior Member

Posts: 121Revere AMP
A place that was new to me in Revere caught my attention and since I haven't mongered in a while. I felt adventurous so I gave this place on Washington Ave a try. It was upstairs in a mini plaza where parking seemed limited to other businesses but I parked there anyway and walked inside. I was greeted by Li. She was about 40 and fairly cute. Thick but not fat. She took me to a very narrow room, good thing I'm not claustrophobic. I opted for a light massage this time because I wanted her to roam and light touch seems to cause that in my experiences. She was very good at teasing and not shy about reaching under and massaging the "goods" I have to say I did enjoy that massage but it was not for very long. Only about 30 minutes and she wanted me to turn over. That would have been fine if she gave a good frontal massage but only lasted about 3 minutes, then right to business. Li let me roam and she lifted her shirt. Nice B's and she was very sharing with them but she did not want to lose the bottoms. I had to offer my tip for au natural and told her less for just topless. I find it best to tell stubborn providers up front what I will do for "more exposure" she dropped trou about 1/2" below her moist spots. Kind of tough to navigate in those close quarters but I did and she seemed very squeemish when I reached in. As she was tuggin she kept trying to kiss me on the lips. I was done in 50 mins. 10 less then I paid for. It was fun and I thought it was better than most of my recent AMP visits. When I was leaving I saw a really cute provider, very slim and cute smile, sexy look. I thought it would be rude to ask her name because Li would know WHY I asked. All I can tell you guys is she was wearing a shirt that says Witch. Poor clue I know but I'm confident somebody will find her and if you do, pm me her name! I have to return and try and draw the little witch! 55 + 50. Yes 55.
-
09-22-11 00:29 #9304Senior Member

Posts: 44Serenity Spa. West Medford. Review
Bottom line. Only rub, no tug. Will not repeat. This was truly TOFFT!
Their ad:
http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/2608245503.html
Serenity spa of the Orient, West Medford.
I made an appointment with Coco and all indications on the phone pointed to this place being a true AMP with extras. Parking is on-street and difficult to find during the day. Serenity Spa a big facility as these AMPs go. Coco took my $60 as soon as I stepped in and let me in a massage room. The rooms are clean, new sheets etc. The walls are thin and do not reach to the ceiling. There is about a foot gap at the top. More on this later. Coco walks in after a few minutes, promptly drapes me and asks about the massage, I opted for medium. First 15 minutes or so was taken by a nice dry massage, mostly applying pressure on the entire back with both hands. Here, we were interrupted by a phone call for about 2 minutes. She comes back apologizes, applies a odorless oil on the back and continues the massage. About 10 minutes into this, we are interrupted again by a woman at the door. Asking very pointed questions about the number of therapists there, and wanting to see if they were all licensed. Coco says she doesn't speak English, the visitor wonders aloud about the possibility of prostitution (her words, exactly) and if the neighbors and police might object to the business. The visitor then seems to leave, I can hear Coco locking the front door, and comes back. I can tell she is completely spooked. Few minutes later, another phone call to let the Mamasan in, rapid conversation in Chinese, and Coco returns with a lukewarm towel. She proceeds to wipe the back, I flip. She drapes me, I strategically undrape. We play this game 3 or 4 times, and she won. She massages the front, including the forehead, neck, scalp and face. Absolutely no teasing. I tried but could not even get her to acknowledge that there might be more on the menu. No roaming, period. She now pointed to a small sign on the inside of the door that said something like "We are LMTs, please do not ask for sexual acts."
Couple of minutes later I was done. On the way out, Mamasan (who was dressed in a business suit) asks me if I heard the visitor, and I gave her the details of what I overheard, thanks to the thin walls and the gap on top. They give me a business card for "Buy 10, get 1 free" and I was out of there. Total time spent close to an hour, damage 60 and no tip due to the unhappiness and the interruptions. There were no promises of more next time either.
For the newer hobbyists reading this. There were a few signs that this place might not offer extras. Their advertisement has the complete name and address, real pictures of the parlor, they accept credit cards, and there is a big sign on the door.
Stay safe and happy hunting.
Phindroid
-
09-20-11 22:14 #9303Senior Member

Posts: 164I am pretty sure he's talking about the other one, which is on Marrett.
Originally Posted by Santa66
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-11 21:43 #9302Senior Member

Posts: 270Bodyworks in Lex.
Is this the place on School St?
Originally Posted by MickPK
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-11 21:08 #9301Senior Member

Posts: 98Hit or miss
I actually had a very good experience with this number. Obviously different provider (see my prior post in Malden) who later moved to burlington area. I got the sense that they don't do too much business in this location thus the incentive to try to monetize to the max each client.
Fly.
Originally Posted by Worgent6
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-11 14:22 #9300Senior Member

Posts: 103Bodywork
Made a return visit to Bodyworks in Lex. (see my previous post for a description of the place) Made a point of asking for Nancy this time and scheduled the full hour.
Massage was very good, she showed her experience here. Didn't bother with the draping. Her long hair added to the teasing as it brushed along my backside and glutes, not sure whether this was by design or not, but it was damn sexy. UTC roaming below (pants came down, panties stayed on) and above. I spent a lot of time up top, which was a nice change of pace from other recent sessions elsewhere. Very nice finish. And no negotiating either, which was also much appreciated.
Damages $60 (for the hour) + $60 for the finish and extensive play up top. Will repeat, though I'm not sure how much longer they'll be around, since business looked to be pretty slow.
-
09-20-11 12:33 #9299Senior Member

Posts: 1083Spa Tao
Certainly not the cheapest around, but with a very nice TS and excellent massage IMHO still worth a trip. Been many times and always left happy a few times twice. Park on the side and use side entrance.
Jack
-
09-20-11 09:45 #9298Senior Member

Posts: 1268Maybe we are still talking about the wrong place
I visited Spa Tao recently and was impressed with the facility, modern, clean, lots of treatment rooms. Met with Nancy (could be wrong, my memory is not so hot) who was maybe mid 30's, nothing special to look at but not frumpy or ugly, massage was better than average, OTC was roaming limited but available, left happy. 60 or 70 plus tip of 40.
Originally Posted by Statman
[View Original Post]
ARG
-
09-20-11 05:50 #9297Senior Member

Posts: 92An Kong 2
An Kong Asian Spa Two is at 222 North Main Steet, Natick. I believe the original is at the mall.
Originally Posted by Beepers
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-11 00:55 #9296Senior Member

Posts: 191Thanks already got pm'd about it. Went there yesterday and very unhappy, as place was way too much, at $.8 to get in, and only gave a HJ, with nothing else but tease for $1. 2. Way too much, as in CA and in bridgeport AMPs, you get a lot of service for that price. Would not repeat, unless hear they close they deal. Got a girl with really long hair, did not give me name.
Originally Posted by Santa66
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-11 16:40 #9295Senior Member

Posts: 147We all have a clue that there's no such thing as happy ending when it comes to massages at te mall.
Originally Posted by JackNKnopf
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-11 10:13 #9294Regular Member

Posts: 3Am Kong 2, Natick
Am Konh 2 opened recently so I decide to visit Saturday Sept 18. I did not expect much since they are also in Natick Mall. Angela seemed to be the only one there, she is not something you would want to touch even if you got a chance. I received a 15 minute massage over towel, and 45 minutes on shoulders and legs. Like many, she managed to not even graze private parts. Still face down, she said '60 minutes gone, all finished' and left the room. I dressed and paid. The fee 65. 10, I can't imagine how they got that number. I left a few dollars extra and left without a word. Save your dollars.
-
09-18-11 17:01 #9293Senior Member

Posts: 270Spa Tao
Spa Tao is located in North Chelmsford, at the intersection of Rtes. 3A & 40. If you're traveling north on 3A, it is on the right, just before the traffic light. They have a website, if you're interested. Good luck.
Originally Posted by Statman
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-11 14:13 #9292Senior Member

Posts: 279TOFFT Report. New Waltham Spa
Saw the ads on CL for a new place at 400 Main St, Waltham. Tried to call them, but no answer. Drove over, walked upstairs. First impression was good. The place is brand new, spanking clean. A treatment room door opened and out stepped a thin 50 YO lady. I'd rank her 5 going on 6 in appearance."Sorry," she said," busy now with customer. Come back in one hour." Told her I would and asked that she reserve the time for me.
Left and returned in an hour. Just entering the parking lot as another customer was leaving. He pulled up next to me, rolled his window down. We stared at each other for ten minutes, then finally I broke the silence."How was your massage?" I asked."Thumbs down in every respect," he replied, earnestly."Bad massage. And I will say, confidentially, that if you are seeking happiness, you are best advised to take your quest elsewhere." If I have learned one thing about this hobby, it is that reports from strangers met in the parking lot are not always fully reliable. Rather than leaving, I walked upstairs. The same lady emerged from the same room and repeated what she said earlier: "I with customer. Come back in an hour."
This perturbed me greatly, but as I did not want to upset the other paying customer, I decided to leave without further comment. But as I sat in the car, I was feeling less sanguine. I called the number and this time she answered. I said,"It is not nice to tell someone to return in an hour if you don't mean it. Here I am, a nice fellow. I am not driving a Crown Victoria. And yet, you failed to honor our appointment, choosing instead to let some perfect stranger walk in off the street and take my place in line." My frustration getting the better of me, I continued,"You are, in fact, a clueless fitch, and you should go and buck yourself." I then proceeded to describe a complex sexual practice in which I encouraged her to participate.one involving three mountain goats, a blind shepherd, an Ox and a pair of gerbils. Had she followed my advice, she would have needed several months off from the spa. Nonetheless, she asked me to clarify the sequence of events."No," I said, feeling exasperated,"the smallest mountain goat first."
So, it turns out that not only is she unattractive, unresponsive to customers and ill trained in the art of massage, but she is unable to hold a few simple instructions in mind.
Will I return? Doubtless not.










Reply With Quote




