Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9321
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253

    New Quincy mp

    Seeing ads for a new mp in Quincy I decided to TOFTT. Called and headed over 20 minutes later. The name of the place which does not show in the CL ads is Happy Touch. Where could I go wrong? Entered and met by a late 40ish woman who I thought was the mama but ended up being my massuse. Her name was Ivy. She did have a large chest which I like so I was happy. There was another girl on the couch (slim mid / late 30's). She did not look to happy to be there. Little did I know I would feel the same very soon.

    It is a new place so it is very clean but the massage room is very tiny. (see pic)

    The only 2 +'s of the massage was the massage was very good and she rubbed her tits across my head while doing my chest & back.

    I was draped the entire time. She would not let me take it off. She only moved it when she was rubbing that area. My privates were never out in the open. If I tried to rub her leg she would move away. Along with a high price of. 7 means I mostly likely will not return even though I have a feeling repeat visits might bring a different outcome.

    I was so frustrated I had to go try another place. (see non Asian)

    Looks = 6.

    Massage = 8.

    Hr = 0.

    7 +.2.

    http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/thp/2611240315.html

    Grand Opening! Asian Massage Therapyat617-821-1295 (Quincy)

    -

    Date: 2011-09-22, 9:00AM EDT.

    Reply to: serv-6uuux-2611240315@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads? ]

    -

    Therapeutic Massage by Licensed Massage Therapist.

    Grand opening! Asian Massage Therapy

    Time to relax! Relieve your stress and tension while increasing your energy and vitality.

    We are located on Water Street in Quincy Center.

    Please call 617-821-1295 for an appointment.

    Hours: Monday-Sunday: 10AM-7PM.

    Special hours by appointment only.

    Location: Quincy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ht1.jpg‎   ht2.jpg‎   ht3.jpg‎   ht4.jpg‎  

  2. #9320

    What's the name

    Quote Originally Posted by Neddd  [View Original Post]
    A place that was new to me in Revere caught my attention and since I haven't mongered in a while. I felt adventurous so I gave this place on Washington Ave a try. It was upstairs in a mini plaza where parking seemed limited to other businesses but I parked there anyway and walked inside. I was greeted by Li. She was about 40 and fairly cute. Thick but not fat. She took me to a very narrow room, good thing I'm not claustrophobic. I opted for a light massage this time because I wanted her to roam and light touch seems to cause that in my experiences. She was very good at teasing and not shy about reaching under and massaging the "goods" I have to say I did enjoy that massage but it was not for very long. Only about 30 minutes and she wanted me to turn over. That would have been fine if she gave a good frontal massage but only lasted about 3 minutes, then right to business. Li let me roam and she lifted her shirt. Nice B's and she was very sharing with them but she did not want to lose the bottoms. I had to offer my tip for au natural and told her less for just topless. I find it best to tell stubborn providers up front what I will do for "more exposure" she dropped trou about 1/2" below her moist spots. Kind of tough to navigate in those close quarters but I did and she seemed very squeemish when I reached in. As she was tuggin she kept trying to kiss me on the lips. I was done in 50 mins. 10 less then I paid for. It was fun and I thought it was better than most of my recent AMP visits. When I was leaving I saw a really cute provider, very slim and cute smile, sexy look. I thought it would be rude to ask her name because Li would know WHY I asked. All I can tell you guys is she was wearing a shirt that says Witch. Poor clue I know but I'm confident somebody will find her and if you do, pm me her name! I have to return and try and draw the little witch! 55 + 50. Yes 55.
    What is the name of this place? I am not awe of any place on Washington Ave Revere.

  3. #9319
    Senior Member


    Posts: 121

    Revere AMP

    A place that was new to me in Revere caught my attention and since I haven't mongered in a while. I felt adventurous so I gave this place on Washington Ave a try. It was upstairs in a mini plaza where parking seemed limited to other businesses but I parked there anyway and walked inside. I was greeted by Li. She was about 40 and fairly cute. Thick but not fat. She took me to a very narrow room, good thing I'm not claustrophobic. I opted for a light massage this time because I wanted her to roam and light touch seems to cause that in my experiences. She was very good at teasing and not shy about reaching under and massaging the "goods" I have to say I did enjoy that massage but it was not for very long. Only about 30 minutes and she wanted me to turn over. That would have been fine if she gave a good frontal massage but only lasted about 3 minutes, then right to business. Li let me roam and she lifted her shirt. Nice B's and she was very sharing with them but she did not want to lose the bottoms. I had to offer my tip for au natural and told her less for just topless. I find it best to tell stubborn providers up front what I will do for "more exposure" she dropped trou about 1/2" below her moist spots. Kind of tough to navigate in those close quarters but I did and she seemed very squeemish when I reached in. As she was tuggin she kept trying to kiss me on the lips. I was done in 50 mins. 10 less then I paid for. It was fun and I thought it was better than most of my recent AMP visits. When I was leaving I saw a really cute provider, very slim and cute smile, sexy look. I thought it would be rude to ask her name because Li would know WHY I asked. All I can tell you guys is she was wearing a shirt that says Witch. Poor clue I know but I'm confident somebody will find her and if you do, pm me her name! I have to return and try and draw the little witch! 55 + 50. Yes 55.

  4. #9318

    Serenity Spa. West Medford. Review

    Bottom line. Only rub, no tug. Will not repeat. This was truly TOFFT!

    Their ad:

    http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/2608245503.html

    Serenity spa of the Orient, West Medford.

    I made an appointment with Coco and all indications on the phone pointed to this place being a true AMP with extras. Parking is on-street and difficult to find during the day. Serenity Spa a big facility as these AMPs go. Coco took my $60 as soon as I stepped in and let me in a massage room. The rooms are clean, new sheets etc. The walls are thin and do not reach to the ceiling. There is about a foot gap at the top. More on this later. Coco walks in after a few minutes, promptly drapes me and asks about the massage, I opted for medium. First 15 minutes or so was taken by a nice dry massage, mostly applying pressure on the entire back with both hands. Here, we were interrupted by a phone call for about 2 minutes. She comes back apologizes, applies a odorless oil on the back and continues the massage. About 10 minutes into this, we are interrupted again by a woman at the door. Asking very pointed questions about the number of therapists there, and wanting to see if they were all licensed. Coco says she doesn't speak English, the visitor wonders aloud about the possibility of prostitution (her words, exactly) and if the neighbors and police might object to the business. The visitor then seems to leave, I can hear Coco locking the front door, and comes back. I can tell she is completely spooked. Few minutes later, another phone call to let the Mamasan in, rapid conversation in Chinese, and Coco returns with a lukewarm towel. She proceeds to wipe the back, I flip. She drapes me, I strategically undrape. We play this game 3 or 4 times, and she won. She massages the front, including the forehead, neck, scalp and face. Absolutely no teasing. I tried but could not even get her to acknowledge that there might be more on the menu. No roaming, period. She now pointed to a small sign on the inside of the door that said something like "We are LMTs, please do not ask for sexual acts."

    Couple of minutes later I was done. On the way out, Mamasan (who was dressed in a business suit) asks me if I heard the visitor, and I gave her the details of what I overheard, thanks to the thin walls and the gap on top. They give me a business card for "Buy 10, get 1 free" and I was out of there. Total time spent close to an hour, damage 60 and no tip due to the unhappiness and the interruptions. There were no promises of more next time either.

    For the newer hobbyists reading this. There were a few signs that this place might not offer extras. Their advertisement has the complete name and address, real pictures of the parlor, they accept credit cards, and there is a big sign on the door.

    Stay safe and happy hunting.

    Phindroid

  5. #9317
    Quote Originally Posted by Santa66  [View Original Post]
    Is this the place on School St?
    I am pretty sure he's talking about the other one, which is on Marrett.

  6. #9316

    Bodyworks in Lex.

    Is this the place on School St?

    Quote Originally Posted by MickPK  [View Original Post]
    Made a return visit to Bodyworks in Lex. (see my previous post for a description of the place) Made a point of asking for Nancy this time and scheduled the full hour.

    Massage was very good, she showed her experience here. Didn't bother with the draping. Her long hair added to the teasing as it brushed along my backside and glutes, not sure whether this was by design or not, but it was damn sexy. UTC roaming below (pants came down, panties stayed on) and above. I spent a lot of time up top, which was a nice change of pace from other recent sessions elsewhere. Very nice finish. And no negotiating either, which was also much appreciated.

    Damages $60 (for the hour) + $60 for the finish and extensive play up top. Will repeat, though I'm not sure how much longer they'll be around, since business looked to be pretty slow.

  7. #9315

    Hit or miss

    I actually had a very good experience with this number. Obviously different provider (see my prior post in Malden) who later moved to burlington area. I got the sense that they don't do too much business in this location thus the incentive to try to monetize to the max each client.

    Fly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Worgent6  [View Original Post]
    Have seen their adds now on BP with number 617-800-3939 for several months sometimes they offer just outcall, but finally had some free time at lunch to take them up on their incall location. I was given directions to general area not too far from downtown Malden, about 20 minutes walking and told to call back once there which I did and was given the number of small office building, was greeted by the girl who although was small in physique was definitely not the one in the ad (are they ever) , she was in her mid 30s definitely not the 21.

    I was quoted FS on the phone for $.60 for 45 minutes to which agreed but a word of warning to those who partake I was asked for a further tip even before any massage starts just after I arrived. I was astounded did not expect to have to tip on top of the quoted FS price above, but through her. 2 which she seemed to be happy and a fairly decent massage technique followed but it only lasted for 15 minutes before the flip and straight to CBJ after she strips and reveals a flabby gut but a decent small pair of breasts with very erect nipples, she did allow plenty of playing with those titties during the CBJ. I felt up and down her legs and ass cheeks then tried to gain access to a digit but was waved off.

    There was no access to down there for hands or tongue during this session, no stroking, no DATY, she no like it. So I have her assume doggie and try to get the job done while viewing her unshaven box. It was an oriental rain forest down there so it was quite a turn off (for me) but I soon manage to pop in this position with some help from her. Afterwards she grabs this horrible smelling disinfectant spray and puts it all over the little guy I felt like I left the place stinking of it, so be warned if you are going anywhere after the session to watch out for that! All in all I was in and out in less than 30 minutes not the advertized 45. I would not recommend or repeat unless they drop their prices, stop the girls rushing you and put a hold on the extra tip pandering.

  8. #9314

    Bodywork

    Made a return visit to Bodyworks in Lex. (see my previous post for a description of the place) Made a point of asking for Nancy this time and scheduled the full hour.

    Massage was very good, she showed her experience here. Didn't bother with the draping. Her long hair added to the teasing as it brushed along my backside and glutes, not sure whether this was by design or not, but it was damn sexy. UTC roaming below (pants came down, panties stayed on) and above. I spent a lot of time up top, which was a nice change of pace from other recent sessions elsewhere. Very nice finish. And no negotiating either, which was also much appreciated.

    Damages $60 (for the hour) + $60 for the finish and extensive play up top. Will repeat, though I'm not sure how much longer they'll be around, since business looked to be pretty slow.

  9. #9313

    Spa Tao

    Certainly not the cheapest around, but with a very nice TS and excellent massage IMHO still worth a trip. Been many times and always left happy a few times twice. Park on the side and use side entrance.

    Jack

  10. #9312

    Maybe we are still talking about the wrong place

    Quote Originally Posted by Statman  [View Original Post]
    Thanks already got pm'd about it. Went there yesterday and very unhappy, as place was way too much, at $.8 to get in, and only gave a HJ, with nothing else but tease for $1. 2. Way too much, as in CA and in bridgeport AMPs, you get a lot of service for that price. Would not repeat, unless hear they close they deal. Got a girl with really long hair, did not give me name.
    I visited Spa Tao recently and was impressed with the facility, modern, clean, lots of treatment rooms. Met with Nancy (could be wrong, my memory is not so hot) who was maybe mid 30's, nothing special to look at but not frumpy or ugly, massage was better than average, OTC was roaming limited but available, left happy. 60 or 70 plus tip of 40.

    ARG

  11. #9311

    An Kong 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Beepers  [View Original Post]
    We all have a clue that there's no such thing as happy ending when it comes to massages at te mall.
    An Kong Asian Spa Two is at 222 North Main Steet, Natick. I believe the original is at the mall.

  12. #9310
    Quote Originally Posted by Santa66  [View Original Post]
    Spa Tao is located in North Chelmsford, at the intersection of Rtes. 3A & 40. If you're traveling north on 3A, it is on the right, just before the traffic light. They have a website, if you're interested. Good luck.
    Thanks already got pm'd about it. Went there yesterday and very unhappy, as place was way too much, at $.8 to get in, and only gave a HJ, with nothing else but tease for $1. 2. Way too much, as in CA and in bridgeport AMPs, you get a lot of service for that price. Would not repeat, unless hear they close they deal. Got a girl with really long hair, did not give me name.

  13. #9309
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNKnopf  [View Original Post]
    Am Konh 2 opened recently so I decide to visit Saturday Sept 18. I did not expect much since they are also in Natick Mall. Angela seemed to be the only one there, she is not something you would want to touch even if you got a chance. I received a 15 minute massage over towel, and 45 minutes on shoulders and legs. Like many, she managed to not even graze private parts. Still face down, she said '60 minutes gone, all finished' and left the room. I dressed and paid. The fee 65. 10, I can't imagine how they got that number. I left a few dollars extra and left without a word. Save your dollars.
    We all have a clue that there's no such thing as happy ending when it comes to massages at te mall.

  14. #9308

    Am Kong 2, Natick

    Am Konh 2 opened recently so I decide to visit Saturday Sept 18. I did not expect much since they are also in Natick Mall. Angela seemed to be the only one there, she is not something you would want to touch even if you got a chance. I received a 15 minute massage over towel, and 45 minutes on shoulders and legs. Like many, she managed to not even graze private parts. Still face down, she said '60 minutes gone, all finished' and left the room. I dressed and paid. The fee 65. 10, I can't imagine how they got that number. I left a few dollars extra and left without a word. Save your dollars.

  15. #9307

    Spa Tao

    Spa Tao is located in North Chelmsford, at the intersection of Rtes. 3A & 40. If you're traveling north on 3A, it is on the right, just before the traffic light. They have a website, if you're interested. Good luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by Statman  [View Original Post]
    Tried to go there yesterday, and no answer, Even called and no answer, hair place next to it inside, says she comes and goes, it is not spa Tao, as tried to look for that, but could not find. If anyone can throw a bone to someone from CA, I would appreciate it, as I am going through withdrawl, and have not found anything in Nashua, Lowell, or AMPs around there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape