Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,741 to 16,755 of 19147
-
08-18-11 16:09 #2407Regular Member

Posts: 3What can I ask?
It's been a long time since I visited a SW. What is the best way to check to verify that they are not uncle?
-
08-18-11 05:04 #2406Senior Member

Posts: 409LOL. It pains me to think that big blonde Crystal from the triangle area was a tight little blonde spinner back then. She would hang at the gas station on the corner of BeaverLand and Fenkell almost every night. She ripped me off at the Victory once after I gave her ride there and I never saw her again after that.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-11 03:21 #2405Senior Member

Posts: 39Family Reunion
Just wanted to let you all know, Uncle Leo's been telling lots of stories at Aunt Ave's tonight. Might want to steer clear, lest he catches you with one.
-
08-17-11 17:49 #2404Senior Member

Posts: 742Cruising Last Night
Hit the triangle first didn't see much activity other than my uncle at least two of them, Hit 5 M and saw nothing, Hit W Ave saw two prospects but the one I wanted brunette WSW about 25 ish was talking to a guy on a bike near Evergreen and then I saw a cab pull up so I passed the other, A blonde WSW walking down a side street toward a group of guys standing in the street I also passed on this one then I saw my uncle in an suv so I split. M Ave was jumping and my uncle was out also saw at least five cruisers and a paddy wagon. Fort was dead but uncle was not. He was alive and well although hidden off the beaten track! I was trailed by a civilian auto down the Ave (I changed lanes 5 times in three blocks and they changed everytime with me) could be a fellow monger or UC le? Decided to play it safe Called my favorite little peach #1 for great dtbbbjtcim Stay Safe and watch your back!
-
08-17-11 13:20 #2403Senior Member

Posts: 34Fenkell / 5 mile area
I don't have the balls to pick up a SW but I saw about 3 to 5 BSW on Fenkell between telegraph and evergreen. 3 o'clock Monday afternoon. I could be wrong but I never seen anybody talk about this area before.
-
08-16-11 22:14 #2402Senior Member

Posts: 273My info is that they are focusing on the major problem spots. Last night on fox 2 I belive they were active on gratiot, and who knows where LEO will prowl next so be aware guys of anything and everything! Don't get caught where you are supposed to be!
Originally Posted by Moriarty1875
[View Original Post]
I did a light cruise down Chene, saw a couple of WSW and BSW on that track. Any info on that street? I was suprised to see action there! After my buisness was concluded downtown, I hit jr and saw my half egyptan out on lantz. Not much else out there, I might try again on the weekend and see sandra (thanks jw, check your inbox).
Stay safe guys
-
08-16-11 14:32 #2401Senior Member

Posts: 299I am rolling mostly in the mid-day hours, so maybe that explains why I don't get bothered. I see plenty of thugs, gangbangers, and back-alley apothecaries in my travels, but they leave me alone.
Originally Posted by TwatTeaser
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-11 12:31 #2400Senior Member

Posts: 305Retap after 3 months on the street.
Ran into her on Michigan side street (you regs will know which one I mean) and she's at least 15 pounds skinnier. .
Still cute but sinking fast. BBBJ / facial finish. Told her to get out while she can.
Originally Posted by Mystery Date
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-11 11:44 #2399Senior Member

Posts: 299Maybe this has something to do with the 15 shootings we had in 24 hours over the weekend? It's open season out there.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
The 12-hour shifts are not a rumor, it's a two-week initiative according to the writeup in the Free Press.
-
08-16-11 11:35 #2398Senior Member

Posts: 299Ouch, my post!
"gangat" pimps? That was supposed to be "gangsta", of course. Did I write that or did the spell-checker squirt that one out?
Originally Posted by Moriarty1875
[View Original Post]
Moving on. Triangle yesterday had several interesting strollers in the afternoon, and still no sign of the above mentioned gangsta crowd.
-
08-15-11 14:37 #2397Senior Member

Posts: 63Crystal
I was cruising Vernor early this morning and ran across Crystal who I have picked up several times in the past but I had not seen out since late last year. HSW or maybe mixed, it is hard to tell. 26 or so but looks younger, shorter with a little more ass on her than she had before. She said that she has been off the streets for six or seven months living with a relative in another town, and I believe her because she didn't seem high (yet) and was very clean and looking much better than the last time I saw her. She is not very energetic but she gives a nice BBBJ, slow and steady and doesn't miss a drop for $20. She showed me where she is living and gave me her number, which I will be using very soon. Drama free and a nice girl and like I said, she gives a really good BJ. Now if I could just run into Laura from the same area who I haven't seen out since the winter, I would be very happy.
No LE to be seen anywhere in the area, not even on Mich. Ave. Not very many other girls out, just the BSW's and their pimps who always seem to be out on the Ave. And a few others that weren't looking too good.
-
08-15-11 12:31 #2396Senior Member

Posts: 409If you cruise the tri a lot then they're aware of you. Never seen a gangsta pimp or dealer in the triangle? WTF you must be in a different triangle. Seriously.
Originally Posted by Moriarty1875
[View Original Post]
I look way younger than my actual age so I guess they assume I'm looking for party favors. When I tell them "I'm straight" (street for not looking for drugs) then the standard reply is always,"oh' I know what you looking for". Then I usually get the run down on who's around and where they might be found, or I get told to "take this number". Which is their phone because no one wants to hang on the corner talking smack for long. They have the same concerns about uncle that you and I do so they will be trying to figure you out too.
I don't recommend interacting with them to anyone. I don't trust any of them anymore than I would jumping into a pit of rattlesnakes. But I have had a few good results in the past. Be aware if they show up with ms. Fugly they will be upset with you if you decline. So for this reason I prefer to pick and choose my own. I learned a long time ago that one persons idea of "I got this smoking ass babe for you" is not usually the same idea I had in mind. If they're persistent then I ask if they can send me a pic to my phone.
Repeat: I do not recommend interacting with them for anyone. If you're a regular normal guy just looking for some temporary companionship, then interacting with them brings you too close to a world you don't want anything to do with. Especially in the triangle. Personally I find it much better to stick with the golden 3F rules (find them, fuck them, and flee) and stay well below the radar.
Time of day is anytime after dark and before the sun rises.
-
08-15-11 11:43 #2395Senior Member

Posts: 163I picked up Rose a few weeks back. Attitude was good and skills were decent. I have seen her out a few times and she is always around the bar on gr. She said she lives close in Southfield and doesn't walk much. Also said she wasn't doing this for dope money. I like my girls younger though. I would say Rose is mid-40s.
Originally Posted by Moriarty1875
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-11 10:51 #2394Senior Member

Posts: 154Interesting comment from someone who hasn't posted a single report of any verifiable sort. Maybe you should take your own advice and stop harassing people who actually post good information?
Originally Posted by Tony317
[View Original Post]
K
-
08-15-11 04:57 #2393Senior Member

Posts: 742Shannon On Fort
After Vanessa I still didn't feel like going home so I cruised a little while longer. The weekend was so dead I felt I should make up for it with a double header. Came across Shannon on Fort and after a couple of passes caught her standing alone in a good pickup spot. 27 yo WSW long blonde hair 5'1" about 100lbs. Kind of cute (I know it sounds like my last post but Vanessa is Brunette) LOL. After the check cleared found a spot and got reallly good bbbjtcim with a little DT mixed in and Left the evidence on the curb! Once again Jackson and his half brother left with her. Definately looking for a repeat with her. No digits per the usual story (someone stole her phone) 2 loads in 1 hour I call that a good night and happy dreams!










Reply With Quote






