Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,756 to 16,770 of 21049
-
08-14-11 23:10 #4294Senior Member

Posts: 270That's too bad.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-11 10:27 #4293Senior Member

Posts: 161Out of towner
Last night I had a dream that I cruised Mich, clark, grand, vernor for about 2 hours. I only saw 3 SW out and about. Dreamed that I picked up a cute blonde by the name of Nichole, and had fun for 20. A bit rushed, but not bad. I previously stopped at Club Venus, which I have been there a few times, and last night was absolutely the worst. I was only there for a half hour, only approached by 1 girl, and she was hideous. There is usually a few cute ones, but not last night.
-
08-14-11 05:57 #4292Senior Member

Posts: 305Melanie's been around. She was out earlier this week.
Originally Posted by Barber Shop
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-11 14:52 #4291Senior Member

Posts: 364Melanie
Anyone seen her lately? I've cruised the R for a week now and not much out. Did see a so so redhead past the coney where melanie usually hangs, but was already scooped when I flipped back.
-
08-12-11 13:37 #4290Senior Member

Posts: 163Triangle
Scouted the triangle on Tuesday just after lunch and today on my lunch hour. Basically nothing on Tuesday and a little less today. LEO was out patrolling today. Watch out and stay safe.
Michigan Guy.
-
08-12-11 09:23 #4289Senior Member

Posts: 154Haha, I seem to have the same blunted issue as you. I forget names all the time.
Originally Posted by Slick Jr
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-11 22:22 #4288Senior Member

Posts: 438Good. Damn good. She was a real sweetheart.
Originally Posted by Mystery Date
[View Original Post]
Hit the R the other day, seen 40ish BSW in an orange dress thick in all the right places near Arizona. I never seen this 1 before. Short story, got a notel for a very hardy FS session. No complaints, no rush, hella time 4 a .2 plus .1 tip. She has no wear 4 her age, smelt great, she can't be full time. Dropped her off at her minivan later. Sorry can't remember her name, blunts'll do that.
-
08-10-11 23:23 #4287Senior Member

Posts: 86Debra from the Ave
Pick up Debra on the ave tonight around 8:30ish just west of Livernios. Blond done up in a knot 5'4 to 5'6 mid twentys 120 to 130 with some a cups. Went to a notel for H & H for. 5 +.1 tip. Nice BBBJ then on to k9 mish then back to k9, only complaint was she wouldn't do CG. She was acting like she enjoyed it as much as I did. Didn't have digets to give but says she's out alot.
-
08-10-11 22:32 #4286Senior Member

Posts: 107Out for a ride
Went out for a ride on Monday, started on the jr. I am not familer with to many SW names because I usualy so dam nervous I rush through my whole experience, but after stumbling across this board and reading you're guys post, I came to the conclusion that I need to take my time and enjoy the company instead of the hurry up and rush thing. So I whould like to say thanks to the members for their post because my next experience with a SW will be much more relaxed. But anyway. On mon at3:30 pm saw to WSW both blonds with a BSW by winchester at partystore was going to go for one of the blonds but to many thugs by them so went on down seen a nice WSW on lantsz dirty blond about 5"5 spiner wering a blue dress went around the block for a quick leo check and she wazs gone so I started to go to the ave seen the crazy BSW with the chruch on the way.
On the ava by the ford dealer ship was a hot tan WSW short blk hair wering a nice red dress I thought TGTBT went around to talk amd she was gone, then a little down the road another tall blomd WSW wering yelow and green dress nice ass tits loking like a hollywood sftreet walker. I wanted this one bad but was beat again buy someone in a pick up anyways it was time to get back so went home empty handed I was woumdering if any one seen the two om the ave mon at 5:00 ish.
Thank and stay safe brothers.
-
08-10-11 21:22 #4285Senior Member

Posts: 107Was that on Monday
I seen the sam thing on Monday on mac when I was making my wa why down to woodward, did not see what they were chasing though.
Originally Posted by Plumber2
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-11 14:45 #4284Senior Member

Posts: 55Carri from the Ave.
Stupid and I went for a trip down the Ave Tuesday afternoon. Things were looking pretty slow and I was about to give up when I spotted Carri on the service drive by Central. I pulled over and she jumped and gave me the standard greeting. I honestly was looking for a quick BBBJ but Carri had a really nice tan body and stupid quickly decided on f / s for $60. Once at the room Carri hit the bathroom to freshen up, she quickly came out completely nude showing off a really nice and tan body. Carri let me snap some pics but would not give me the go ahead to post them sorry guys. We got started and she asked if I would start out on top."Sure" and after a couple minutes I asked if she could do some doggy style."No" lets just keep doing it this way, I really hate that! I saw the date going down hill so I started ramming it home hard and quickly got my nut off. Overall Carri had a great body with a good attitude until it came down to date time. I might repeat in a pinch. Again I have pics but can't post. However I do have a link to one of her backpage ads.
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ime-25/6331616
Go luck and be safe,
Billy
-
08-10-11 02:07 #4283Senior Member

Posts: 742When I saw her she was about average maybe 125 to 135 lbs It was winter so I didn't check the cup size through the big coat plus I was so suprised with her talent and the fact that she did a good CLEAN job I was not with her too long! LOL
Originally Posted by Roxtar1011
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-11 02:04 #4282Senior Member

Posts: 742Thanks for the heads up. I now know where to look!
Originally Posted by Mystery Date
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-11 19:24 #4281Regular Member

Posts: 8Clarifying Point
Thanks everyone, I did mean the area on the edge of Dearborn near where MI Ave and Tele meet up, the Victory is on Tele but the Valero is on the ave, but near tele. I figured that the SW's stay away from dearborn, but the parking lot at the Victory looked a bit shady enough with traffic that it could be decent. Also, I was propositioned at the Valero once over the summer, and being new to the area, I kept going, but saw her walk towards the Victory. Sounds like I was just mistaken or it was a chance encounter.
Originally Posted by TwatTeaser
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the insight everyone.
-
08-09-11 11:04 #4280Senior Member

Posts: 409Well who would have thunk it? I did thought he mentioned "tele" but now I have no idea which area he means.
Originally Posted by Kingdom69
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





