Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1972
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Is this one of them?"Nikki"
    Yeah, that's her! You're impressive JW. It must be nice to have a spreadsheet of your ladies. I assume they are also cross-referenced with photos. LOL Any details on her? Is she a gem?

    Thanks,

    DJ

  2. #1971

    Mich. Ave. Newbie

    Saturday AM I spotted a short Latina around Central Ave. Or so, about a 7 or 8 on our scale. I didn't really get a SW vibe from her (she wasn't watching the traffic and she actually seemed to be on her way somewhere, though slowly.) I decided to make a run at her anyway, just in case. I pulled up in a parking lot and smiled as she walked by. She hesitated, then came over. I told her she looked tired and asked her if she needed a lift. She told me she was headed to Livernois and her feet were sore so I told her to get in. Turns out she was from Inkster and said she was stranded. My policy is if I make an 'indecent proposal' to a gal and she turns out to be a civilian, I give her a ride anyway. It's only sporting.

    After we were nearly there I asked her if she was sure she didn't want to to a date and she said 'yeah, I guess. I really haven't done this before. Ever' I know, I know, we've all heard that one a dozen times, but I believed her: she was super nervous and awkward.

    Long story short, I picked a spot and told her to just pretend she was with a boyfriend. As a performer, of course, she wasn't the greatest but she was serviceable, cute, and not jaded yet so.

    Anyway, after we were done (though she sewars she isn't planning to make this a career) I gave her a brief edited version of the most important parts of the 22 rules (from the provider perspective) and the sorts of situations to avoid (more than 1 guy in a car, etc.) and dropped her off where she was going. Her name was Monica. Be nice to her if you pick her up, guys.

  3. #1970

    Redford

    Hey all,

    I'm more of an AMP guy myself but I saw this really cute girl walking down by telegraph and I96. She was wearing some killer heels and had shoulder-length brown hair.

    Do any of you ever go to this area? If so does she sound familiar?

    Thanks

  4. #1969
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    If you talking about the party store just South of 8 mile, I doubt it was Amber there is another red headed SW that is there all the time, I can't remember her name. Amber is just North of 6 mile.
    You're right there are 2 redheads that I have seen. One shorter with clearly fake red hair. Cute and she grabbed her tits in front of me. The other one was cuter, taller, thinner and that was all I got as I drove by. Not much to go on I know but it's a start.

    Any thoughts?

    DJ

  5. #1968
    Sounds like Amber (I believe she's dyed her hair red since her last stay at the County Hotel)

    There are lots of reports here on her, just search.

    TL; DR. Nice girl, very little drama, good (and pliant) performer, makes the best noises in the world with a * in her mouth.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dee Jay 88  [View Original Post]
    Okay, for 3 days now I've driven down the JohnR way and passed to fast what appears to be a very pretty strawberry blond, very cute, thin, young, white SW at the party store.

    Every time I just passed her and tried to turn around, but one of you lucky basterds got there first.

    Does anyone have any info on her? What can I expect? Any drama? Diseases or addictions (that I can't deal with)?

    I'd love to find out more.

    Thanks,

    DJ

  6. #1967
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Tracy / Sunshine / Nicole, just seen her today, looking good, Michigan Ave and Martin. For those that don't know her, she is a must have. One of the best BBBJTCWS, BLS, DT, I ever had, as long as your not a cheap ass (sorry no digits)
    What was your donation?

  7. #1966

    A little history on John R

    Yesterday it was pretty hot on John R, however on Wednesday night (when it was raining) , not a single cop around and several young and good looking hookers out strolling around for hours. Funny how it is so unpredictable like that.

    Here's two links that I found last night on the history of John R and the surrounding neighborhood. If you always wondered how John R came to be with its vacant lots and whatnot then the first link is essential reading.

    http://www.detroitblog.org/?p=405

    http://www.detroityes.com/mb/showthr...p?7919-John-R.

    If any of you actually grew up in this area (before or after the white flight). It would be cool to hear from you. How were the SWs back in the 80s and 90s? I have a friend that currently lives between Woodward and John R that I met through college. He claims the crime rate has dropped over the past couple of years.

    P. S. The road was named after this guy while he was still alive.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_R._Williams

  8. #1965

    JR Drama

    JR has been hot the last few days. I got pulled over just driving through. Gave me a bullshit ticket. Throughout the heat I was still able to get WSW halo. Everyone knows this one. Got a non rushed but slightly mechanical BBBJ rejected CIM so COF is what she got. Lmao. She then says that was the first time someone's COF. I laughed, yea right. Donation was $30 after her proposed $40. I have her digits for active members. But I need some DT action.

    Any suggestions?

  9. #1964

    Uncle LEO is taking a ride around

    Uncle leo is out crusing around john are and JC south of dave, so be safe out there.

  10. #1963
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Gem number 13 was so good last night, I had to go get a BJ tonight.
    Sounds like 13 must be your lucky number my friend! You Are My Hero! LOL

  11. #1962
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Jr  [View Original Post]
    Picked up jennifer, WSW about 5'4', brunette curly hair, early 30's nice little body on my Chene stroll. Got a notel, got FS, .25 plus. 10 tip. It was like doing a groupie backstage, great time.
    Sounds like a good time does she have digits?

  12. #1961
    Quote Originally Posted by MindBrain  [View Original Post]
    Are you her pimp? Are you the one waiting to collect the money from outside the motel room like in that video? LOL
    I think its pretty fair, who is he going to give out the digits to no 13, a senior member with hundred reports, or someone who just joined with 7 posts.

    Great now I'm picturing 13 as oliva wilde.

    @jaydee88 can you give a better description? Sounds like this one girl I used to know but she hung around lantz. Maybe halo dyed her hair or something.

    Stay safe gents

  13. #1960

    Jennifer

    Picked up jennifer, WSW about 5'4', brunette curly hair, early 30's nice little body on my Chene stroll. Got a notel, got FS, .25 plus. 10 tip. It was like doing a groupie backstage, great time.

  14. #1959

    Strawberry's and Cream (hopefully)

    Okay, for 3 days now I've driven down the JohnR way and passed to fast what appears to be a very pretty strawberry blond, very cute, thin, young, white SW at the party store.

    Every time I just passed her and tried to turn around, but one of you lucky basterds got there first.

    Does anyone have any info on her? What can I expect? Any drama? Diseases or addictions (that I can't deal with)?

    I'd love to find out more.

    Thanks,

    DJ

  15. #1958
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Gem number 13 was so good last night, I had to go get a BJ tonight.
    Are you her pimp? Are you the one waiting to collect the money from outside the motel room like in that video? LOL

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape