Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 34,381 to 34,395 of 43541
-
08-10-11 15:26 #9161Senior Member

Posts: 309Jenny
Hi.
Originally Posted by Spaz2580
[View Original Post]
deletedLast edited by Member #4772; 08-10-11 at 15:29. Reason: should be private
-
08-10-11 14:51 #9160Senior Member

Posts: 135Hong
So I finally tried the infamous Hong (Tewksbury) and I must say In was very disappointed.
I knew I was going to be nearby so I called (at 11am) made an appt for 1pm, she asked that I call back at noon to confirm, which I did. Once inside and on the table she asked if I could wait a bit because she was finishing up with someone in the room next door.
I agreed.
30 freakin minutes later, a long time to be there laying naked. I almost left at the 20minute mark but she poked her head in and said she'd be right in.
Finally, she began after apologizing profusely. I don't know if I lost my motivation or what but I thought her massage was less than adequate and the HE was a fuckin chore. Plus the phone kept ringing and if she answered, I was leaving.
She didn't, I wish she had.
I just don't find her attractive at all. It's like gettin a HJ from somebody on the street who you wouldn't look twice at.
Massage. 3.
Looks. 3.
HE. 1.
Standard rate
-
08-10-11 12:37 #9159Senior Member

Posts: 1856Alice still there?
I thought I had heard that Alice had left (along with Christine (too bad) CoCo and LeeLee and there were 3 new girls there? Anyone been there recently?
Originally Posted by Trumoose23
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-11 12:26 #9158Senior Member

Posts: 1856Conflicting reports
We have conflicting reports on this one and as a newbie you can help yourself out by visiting and helping to clear up the conflict. It's one of the only ways to get yourself helped here. We've had one report of a nice massage, tease and HJ and one of a nice massage and that's it. I look forward to your review.
Originally Posted by Griss
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-11 07:39 #9157Senior Member

Posts: 276595
I've been a regular there for more than a year.
Originally Posted by Amp Slave
[View Original Post]
Best service I've ever had from an AMP.
Different strokes, for different folks.
-
08-10-11 06:01 #9156Senior Member

Posts: 537Amp
Saw Jenny in metrowest. Good massage, good tease before the flip. Jenny used to work at Franklin St. Wears a thong. Roaming top utc and a little below utc with "no inside".
6 hse fee.
5 tip.
PM if you need details.
-
08-09-11 21:37 #9155Senior Member

Posts: 327595
Been there on the 2nd, will not return, older and I mean older Chinese lady, who may have been the house cleaner made a few bucks but defianately not worth it. She should stick to house cleaning if that is what she does.
Originally Posted by Newday53
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-11 20:48 #9154Regular Member

Posts: 22Agreed MA. Service dropping a bit
Alice in CT lately has been like a cattle drive, get them in and out. Recent visits haven't got past 45 minutes when they used be always 1 hour. Anyone else notice.
Originally Posted by Neddd
[View Original Post]
This?
-
08-09-11 18:39 #9153Senior Member

Posts: 662217 Highland
I believe if you search this thread hard it has received poor reviews. I have walked in twice to see the talent and check it out. I asked about prices and said I'd be back when I had more time. I will pass on this place. They don't look anything like the picture. My advice would be to skip this Highland location and look elsewhere.
Originally Posted by Griss
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-11 16:23 #9152Senior Member

Posts: 41NRG Cummings Park Woburn
Went to NRG in Woburn looking for Vicky. They said she left around two months ago, so I drew Susan. She gave a nice massage while using lotion on my back and then a dry cloth for cleaning. Tease was ok, fingers fast up and down back along with a little junior play.
After flip she worked on my chest, stomach and junior. She gave a pretty good release and was thorough in her efforts. Afterwards she again worked on my chest and stomach and then my head and legs. (Last two sentences copied from another post because I couldn't have said it better)
Overall a pleasant experience. Costs were 60 + 40 and I would return at some point.
-
08-09-11 12:42 #9151Senior Member

Posts: 279You'll never know.
You'll likely never know what will happen there until you walk in, hand over your $60, go into the massage room, remove your clothes and lay down on the table. Photos mean nothing. Words in the ad mean less.
Originally Posted by Griss
[View Original Post]
Go see them and write a report!
Good luck!
-
08-09-11 11:44 #9150Senior Member

Posts: 375Green Door move?
Sorry, not true. I believe the provider you speak of works on Harrison now. Green Door never "moved". It was shut down for no licenses of any kind and has yet to re-surface anywhere.
Originally Posted by NightOwl2
[View Original Post]
ND
-
08-09-11 11:07 #9149Regular Member

Posts: 8Needham Oriental Bodywork
Decided to stop off in Needham on my way home from work the other day. Not a whole lot to say about this place. It's a pretty standard Mass AMP, the woman who answered the door was the provider. I didn't get her name, but she was about a 4 at best. I almost walked away, but didn't have a back-up plan so I went in for the hour. I laid down un-draped, and she didn't try to cover me at all while working on my back. The massage was better than average, she actually found some knots and worked them out. There are bars on the ceiling for walking on your back. Thankfully, my provider did not do the back-walk. I hate that even when they're skinny.
There was almost no tease, but she didn't know me and I didn't try to initiate any contact, so she may have just been playing it safe. She draped me pre-flip, but somehow the drape fell off when I rolled over and I told her it wasn't necessary. She offered DIY, but I told her she could handle it. Finish was mechanical and uninspired.
Important details:
Massage: 7.
Provider looks: 4.
Ending: 2.
Damage. 6 +.4.
It's real convenient so I may give the place another shot, but there are better options out there.
-
08-09-11 09:39 #9148Senior Member

Posts: 121Where in Ma are they giving the service like RI?
Hey I'm all for trying a new place in MA if they are giving good service. My experience is that the MA AMP's are getting away from good service and too many are going the way of very prudish, mechanical massage, not at all like RI in my opinion. Let me know where they are comparable in Mass and I'll try it. I just feel that my hard earned $ should get me quality and effort. Maybe it's because I come from the Northshore and the local places (I think) are really declining. If other regions in Mass are better then I'll take my business there and forget about the AMP's on the Northshore. Whatever the case I find RI AMP's much better.
Originally Posted by Amp Slave
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-11 08:28 #9147Regular Member

Posts: 12Comfortable Massage Somerville
Spotted a new place at 217B Highland Ave, Somerville."Comfortable Massage" or "Comfortable Bodywork and Massage". The location was a Caribbean food joint until recently; now they've papered over the windows and put up home-printed signs with their phone number etc.
Craigslist ads from past three days.
here
here
here
Being extremely new at the AMP game, was hoping you guys could give some advice on whether you think (from the ad / picture) this place might offer what I'm looking for? I should have a report for the thread soon.Comfortable Massage (Somerville)
Surprise! We just brought in two very good, experienced masseuse. You could do to massage very satisfied. You may coming again here.
Today call: 617-628-7888.
Mobile phone: 617-412-5259.
Address: 217 Highland Ave Somerville MA 02143.
There is a beautiful take shower room.
We are Chinese Bodywork and Massage.
Guarantee that let you relaxed, comfortable and happy to spend your precious time.
Service and Prices:
Bodywork and massage. 1/2 hour/$40. 1 hour/$60. 1 1/2 hour/$90.
Foot-massage:1 hour $40.
Shower:$10. Gift certificate available,
We accept cash & credit card.
Preferential card.
If you visit 20 times, you will get 20 minutes free massage.
7 days a week.
From 9:00 A. M. To 9:30 pm (Sometimes to 11 p. M ).
Main street has 2 hours free parking.
Here in the northeast of intersections. Near the hospital, flank is three restaurants and convenience stores.











Reply With Quote




