Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 34,396 to 34,410 of 43535
-
08-07-11 20:46 #9140Senior Member

Posts: 142Mary's in North Quincy
Any extras there? I can only find 1, 4 year old report. PM me if you want.
Thanks
-
08-07-11 15:27 #9139Senior Member

Posts: 327Yep it is closed
Drove by there yesterday while visiting a friend at the local hospital and it is locked up tight.
Originally Posted by Newday53
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-11 08:07 #9138Senior Member

Posts: 375Green Door
Green Door was closed for giving haircuts and massage without being properly licensed.
(I know someone who knows the owner.)
ND
-
08-06-11 05:19 #9137Senior Member

Posts: 45Matrix / Sam
YES, her name was Sam. I got lucky one day at The Spine Stop and drew Sam. It was her first day and she had just arrived from SF Ca. She made a joke about being flat chested but that her nipples were very sensitive. Can only assume that she went out and bought herself a fine set of titties.
Originally Posted by Fluff
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-11 03:15 #9136Senior Member

Posts: 558Green Door. 85B Tyler Street
I went to Chinatown at 4:00 PM on Friday. I don't recall seeing recent reports on Green Door, so I decided to check it out. Like me, Green Door has been around for years.
When I arrived, I found the glass-paned front door locked. The place was dark and there was no sign of activity inside. There was a building permit taped to the inside window, along with the following handwritten message:
"Closed by Order.
Vice Police.
Pedophilia"
Do any of you know what happened behind the Green Door?
Oldmonger
-
08-06-11 01:10 #9135Senior Member

Posts: 121On The Lynnway
Went to the Lynn AMP for a table shower and massage, Lucy answered the door and Lucy was my masseuse. Lucy is about 40 I would say and thin, kinda cute. She did seem like fun during the TS and I thought that she would be fun during the massage. Her technique was fair and she even asked if I wanted to give her a massage. Very nice hmm. But she took nothing off! Huh? That's right like a dry hump or kissing your aunt it was bland! When it was my turn to go back on the table she left the room for about 10 minutes. Enthusiasm was drooping, She came back and apologized for leaving me so long. She did allow a little otc roaming but she had on what seemed to be 5 pairs of panties and a very thick padded bra I didn't get near the moist spots. I got a below par HE very mechanical and rushed I thought. Tipped. 4 and wished that I went someplace else. What is happening with the quality of services these days? I'll keep looking and if I find a gem I will post it right away. I would like to see a place that actually gives good service do well. Unfortunately they are few and far between. Groan!
-
08-05-11 21:58 #9134Senior Member

Posts: 229Sam
I thought that Sam had some pretty nice breasts, especially after she put some weight on. I don't remember her as flat-chested at all. She was one of the best.
Originally Posted by Mbk1999
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-11 20:06 #9133Senior Member

Posts: 327Dragging customers off the street
Is business that bad that the girls are resorting to dragging you off the street now.
Originally Posted by Energizerbunne
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-11 19:32 #9132Senior Member

Posts: 1253You have a great memory. I can barely remember the names of the people I saw yesterday.
Originally Posted by Stressed Out
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-11 18:49 #9131Senior Member

Posts: 1651Cheryl
She also worked at broadway health club and a place on rte 9 in Brookline that was closed. I am sure she is long retired by now
Originally Posted by DevonA
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-11 16:11 #9130Senior Member

Posts: 1856More matrix revisited
Since thins are slow I'd thought I'd continue on with this thread on Matrix and see if any more memories come up. So we know Sam who was the owner who definitely was great to be with in the room (one of the best) but as far as running a place definitely made a lot of mistakes. How many remember laura the office manager who actually cleaned up the place and got things running safely and with good reviews. (When she came in she cleaned up the place of the ladies with bad reviews and 'habits'. BTW. It was just after Laura left (conflicting stories here) that the place got shut down for good.
Originally Posted by Mbk1999
[View Original Post]
And here are some other names. Ghisel, Tiara, Laney, Mariah, Lisa, April and Sasha to name a few of the good ones. Oh yea there was Nina also. I remember a few years ago (maybe back in 2004 or 2005) I ran across a post on TBD from 'Estrella' (can't remember her name there) who was one of the prettiest latina ladies that I have met in my 50 years. Anyway she was asking about matrix and was working with laura to open a new place or a few 'small' places. I definitely was on board and suggested a few gents to contact. I waited for a bit to hear back but for some reason I never did. I sent a couple of e-mails (latinaamp.) was her part of her e-mail address but never heard back. Not seeing her again was one of my biggest disappointments in this hobby. Anyway. Would be nice to hear some stories or know if any of these ladies are still around (esp estrella or Laura)! SO
-
08-05-11 16:07 #9129Senior Member

Posts: 344Mandala?
You're not talking about Mandala, are you? Mandala. Nirvana. Similar sounding names.
Originally Posted by DevonA
[View Original Post]
Also, this should probably be in the non-asian thread.
-
08-05-11 13:27 #9128Senior Member

Posts: 120Anyone remember a place called Nirvana in Newton / Watertown?
Years ago when I was first getting into the hobby, I used to go to a place in Newton (or Watertown, not sure what town it is there) called Nirvana. American MT's. Used to see a gal there named Cheryl who was a total MILF. Straight brown hair, cute, braces (yes, braces) , GREAT chest, awesome massage and ending.
Anyone remember the place, and more importantly remember Cheryl? I'd love to reconnect with her if she's still in the industry. Feel free to PM me if you'd prefer.
-
08-05-11 11:56 #9127Senior Member

Posts: 299Quincy
Tried the new place on Coddington St. It's been reviewed and all I can say is prior descriptions are accurate.
Went in and was greeted by a short haired fairly slim lady but never got her name. Asked for Sofia and was told she was with somebody so I told her I would wait for Sofia. Paid the fee and was led to room. Got changed and on the table to wait. Waited just about 10 minutes and then Sofia came in. Like I said, prior descriptions are accurate and it was a great experience. Sofia is pleasant, bubbly, and just plain 'ol nice to be with. A true gem and one of the few I highly recommend.
Costs were 60 + 40 and I will def repeat.
-
08-04-11 23:59 #9126Senior Member

Posts: 209Knapp
Bait & switch@Knapp St. Person on sidewalk whom enticed me to enter said she would be providing the massage. After paying the fee (only opted for a 1/2 hour, which is standard operating procedure for me on a 1st visit) , another less attractive woman was to be my masseuse.
Wasn't a bad massage, and I did leave happy, but doubt that I will return. I don't care for bait & switch.
$40 for the massage; $30 tip. Thought about leaving $20, then decided to leave $30.










Reply With Quote





