Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9148
    Senior Member


    Posts: 121

    Where in Ma are they giving the service like RI?

    Quote Originally Posted by Amp Slave  [View Original Post]
    In recent years since the new law change in RI, I really have seen no if very little difference. Prices vary depending on the client but most are the norm of. 7 and. 4 for HE. There is a much better varity in RI and older ones here in MA.
    Hey I'm all for trying a new place in MA if they are giving good service. My experience is that the MA AMP's are getting away from good service and too many are going the way of very prudish, mechanical massage, not at all like RI in my opinion. Let me know where they are comparable in Mass and I'll try it. I just feel that my hard earned $ should get me quality and effort. Maybe it's because I come from the Northshore and the local places (I think) are really declining. If other regions in Mass are better then I'll take my business there and forget about the AMP's on the Northshore. Whatever the case I find RI AMP's much better.

  2. #9147
    Regular Member


    Posts: 12

    Comfortable Massage Somerville

    Spotted a new place at 217B Highland Ave, Somerville."Comfortable Massage" or "Comfortable Bodywork and Massage". The location was a Caribbean food joint until recently; now they've papered over the windows and put up home-printed signs with their phone number etc.

    Craigslist ads from past three days.

    here

    here

    here

    Comfortable Massage (Somerville)

    Surprise! We just brought in two very good, experienced masseuse. You could do to massage very satisfied. You may coming again here.

    Today call: 617-628-7888.

    Mobile phone: 617-412-5259.

    Address: 217 Highland Ave Somerville MA 02143.

    There is a beautiful take shower room.

    We are Chinese Bodywork and Massage.

    Guarantee that let you relaxed, comfortable and happy to spend your precious time.

    Service and Prices:

    Bodywork and massage. 1/2 hour/$40. 1 hour/$60. 1 1/2 hour/$90.

    Foot-massage:1 hour $40.

    Shower:$10. Gift certificate available,

    We accept cash & credit card.

    Preferential card.

    If you visit 20 times, you will get 20 minutes free massage.

    7 days a week.

    From 9:00 A. M. To 9:30 pm (Sometimes to 11 p. M ).

    Main street has 2 hours free parking.

    Here in the northeast of intersections. Near the hospital, flank is three restaurants and convenience stores.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	queenforaday.jpg
Views:	1121
Size:	7.0 KB
ID:	140409
    Being extremely new at the AMP game, was hoping you guys could give some advice on whether you think (from the ad / picture) this place might offer what I'm looking for? I should have a report for the thread soon.

  3. #9146

    RI vs MA

    In recent years since the new law change in RI, I really have seen no if very little difference. Prices vary depending on the client but most are the norm of. 7 and. 4 for HE. There is a much better varity in RI and older ones here in MA.

  4. #9145
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253

    A deal for. 6 + 1.

    Quote Originally Posted by Neddd  [View Original Post]
    I got a little tired of the BS and lack of service given at the local AMP's so I really had enough and headed to RI and tried One Spa in Providence. A beautiful girl in a thong bathing suit answered the door. Her body was so perfect it couldn't be better if sculpted by an artist. Oh please be my masseuse! And she was! Her name is Yumi, a very popular name I guess. She is the third Yumi I've had. She took my hand and led me to my room then to the TS room and her shower was terrific. On the way back to the massage room I noticed three other providers chatting and all three were dressed very sexy and they really looked beautiful. Why oh why can't we have this in MA? I would just about live there. Well Yumi's massage was only fair really but the teasing was nice. She asked me if I wanted more about 20 mins into it. Ummm. Yes. Took off her suit and climbed on the table for a very sensual massage. Great finish and close to a GF experience. .6 + 1 because This place actually provides. I had a really great time and I can't say that I've had a great time at local AMP's in the last few months. As for a comparison to MA and RI, The Mass AMP girls are moving away from real service and more often now they want you in and out (of the room) with as little contact as possible. In RI you get service, they want more tip but they are willing to earn it. I understand that some things can't really be helped like in Mass the providers may have to dress more professional the RI girls can be in bikinis and such, ok and certain criteria must be followed. Too bad but ok fair enough but at least tease, touch, allow touch and maybe take something off when with someone they know? If it's not on the menu. Put it on or you could lose business. My hope is that there will be a few that will follow RI lead and give service but until I hear that there is such a place. I'll take the long trip. I certainly hope that more will do the same. Poor MA babies are going to lose business to RI. Good! If someone knows of a MA place that is a little more like RI's, IM me and I'll try it and greatly appreciate the info.
    If you were at One Spa and paid. 6 + 1. (160 total) you got over because the going rate there for FS is. 6 + 1. 4 (total two hundred). If you go back try not to get the same girl cause your service is going to lack.

  5. #9144
    Senior Member


    Posts: 121

    RI AMP's VS MA AMP's

    I got a little tired of the BS and lack of service given at the local AMP's so I really had enough and headed to RI and tried One Spa in Providence. A beautiful girl in a thong bathing suit answered the door. Her body was so perfect it couldn't be better if sculpted by an artist. Oh please be my masseuse! And she was! Her name is Yumi, a very popular name I guess. She is the third Yumi I've had. She took my hand and led me to my room then to the TS room and her shower was terrific. On the way back to the massage room I noticed three other providers chatting and all three were dressed very sexy and they really looked beautiful. Why oh why can't we have this in MA? I would just about live there. Well Yumi's massage was only fair really but the teasing was nice. She asked me if I wanted more about 20 mins into it. Ummm. Yes. Took off her suit and climbed on the table for a very sensual massage. Great finish and close to a GF experience. .6 + 1 because This place actually provides. I had a really great time and I can't say that I've had a great time at local AMP's in the last few months. As for a comparison to MA and RI, The Mass AMP girls are moving away from real service and more often now they want you in and out (of the room) with as little contact as possible. In RI you get service, they want more tip but they are willing to earn it. I understand that some things can't really be helped like in Mass the providers may have to dress more professional the RI girls can be in bikinis and such, ok and certain criteria must be followed. Too bad but ok fair enough but at least tease, touch, allow touch and maybe take something off when with someone they know? If it's not on the menu. Put it on or you could lose business. My hope is that there will be a few that will follow RI lead and give service but until I hear that there is such a place. I'll take the long trip. I certainly hope that more will do the same. Poor MA babies are going to lose business to RI. Good! If someone knows of a MA place that is a little more like RI's, IM me and I'll try it and greatly appreciate the info.

  6. #9143

    Green door has moved

    Quote Originally Posted by Amp Slave  [View Original Post]
    Drove by there yesterday while visiting a friend at the local hospital and it is locked up tight.
    I was told last time by one of their provider that they will move to 595.

    Tremont street, south end.

  7. #9142

    Holistic Spa, Revere

    Well, the best laid plans. I was to meet up with my UTR girl near Logan and she was a no show / no call / no nothing! Very disappointing and not really in keeping with her normal M. O. So here I am in unfamiliar territory ready to do, no computer with me and I remember reading all good things about Holistic Spa in Revere. Really easy to find even though I wasn't exactly sure of the address. Found the place, parked right out in front of the entrance and made my way upstairs. Very cool looking place. Dark, very clean, smells good, asian music playing, etc. Greeted at the desk by receptionist who was very cute and asked if I had an appointment. I said know, she frowned, was looking through the book and I volunteered that if it was a problem, not to worry, I'd come at another time. She smiled and said no problem, handed me a pair od slippers and told me what cubby to use for my shoes. She obviously thought that I'd been there before because she didn't give any indication of where to go. I made my way to the cubby, with a quick stop in the rest room and she was waiting for me with a pair of shorts at the cubby. She told me to change into shorts and robe and left.

    Few minutes go by and " Jean" comes in. Nothing special, somewhere in her 30's, loose top tight bottoms and off to the wet sauna, followed by the table shower (OK, nothing special) then to the dry sauna while she cleans the TS and finally back to the room. She asks how I'd like it and I said, as always, medium sexy, she covered my butt lightly, giggled and then began. Not much of a massage, although almost all of it was straddling my backside with her rubbing back and forth with her butt on my butt. Maybe 20 minutes in she loses the little towel and starts a very light sexy finger roll over my behind and the good parts. A very fine tease for about 10 minutes, then the flip and a very good technique for the finish. Hot Towel clean up and about 40 minutes start to finish. Would only allow otc touching on her butt, no touch even otc on top. $100 at the door and $40 for her. She gave me a hug and walked me back to the shoe cubby after getting me a cup of water.

    It was fine, especially because I was already pretty much there. I'd go back if I was in the area again but I wouldn't make a special trip.

    In my humble opinion Lilly's in Providence is equally clean, without the slippers and robe, and the girls are prettier and younger for less of a house fee.

    Too bad about the UTR girl. I don't think I'll take that trip again.

  8. #9141
    [I have never been personaly but my understanding is its totally legit. I don't remember where I saw the reports but I think it is a husband and wife team doing massage and chiropractic work.

    AM.

    QUOTE=Teejay; 1252144]Any extras there? I can only find 1, 4 year old report. PM me if you want.

    Thanks[/QUOTE]

  9. #9140

    Mary's in North Quincy

    Any extras there? I can only find 1, 4 year old report. PM me if you want.

    Thanks

  10. #9139

    Yep it is closed

    Quote Originally Posted by Newday53  [View Original Post]
    Green Door was closed for giving haircuts and massage without being properly licensed.

    (I know someone who knows the owner.)

    ND
    Drove by there yesterday while visiting a friend at the local hospital and it is locked up tight.

  11. #9138

    Green Door

    Green Door was closed for giving haircuts and massage without being properly licensed.

    (I know someone who knows the owner.)

    ND

  12. #9137

    Matrix / Sam

    Quote Originally Posted by Fluff  [View Original Post]
    I thought that Sam had some pretty nice breasts, especially after she put some weight on. I don't remember her as flat-chested at all. She was one of the best.
    YES, her name was Sam. I got lucky one day at The Spine Stop and drew Sam. It was her first day and she had just arrived from SF Ca. She made a joke about being flat chested but that her nipples were very sensitive. Can only assume that she went out and bought herself a fine set of titties.

  13. #9136

    Green Door. 85B Tyler Street

    I went to Chinatown at 4:00 PM on Friday. I don't recall seeing recent reports on Green Door, so I decided to check it out. Like me, Green Door has been around for years.

    When I arrived, I found the glass-paned front door locked. The place was dark and there was no sign of activity inside. There was a building permit taped to the inside window, along with the following handwritten message:

    "Closed by Order.

    Vice Police.

    Pedophilia"

    Do any of you know what happened behind the Green Door?

    Oldmonger

  14. #9135
    Senior Member


    Posts: 121

    On The Lynnway

    Went to the Lynn AMP for a table shower and massage, Lucy answered the door and Lucy was my masseuse. Lucy is about 40 I would say and thin, kinda cute. She did seem like fun during the TS and I thought that she would be fun during the massage. Her technique was fair and she even asked if I wanted to give her a massage. Very nice hmm. But she took nothing off! Huh? That's right like a dry hump or kissing your aunt it was bland! When it was my turn to go back on the table she left the room for about 10 minutes. Enthusiasm was drooping, She came back and apologized for leaving me so long. She did allow a little otc roaming but she had on what seemed to be 5 pairs of panties and a very thick padded bra I didn't get near the moist spots. I got a below par HE very mechanical and rushed I thought. Tipped. 4 and wished that I went someplace else. What is happening with the quality of services these days? I'll keep looking and if I find a gem I will post it right away. I would like to see a place that actually gives good service do well. Unfortunately they are few and far between. Groan!

  15. #9134
    Senior Member


    Posts: 229

    Sam

    Quote Originally Posted by Mbk1999  [View Original Post]
    Yes that would be Sam, of whom I had very fond memories dating back to her days at TR in Newton, which she ran with her sister.
    I thought that Sam had some pretty nice breasts, especially after she put some weight on. I don't remember her as flat-chested at all. She was one of the best.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape